Vengeance: AU

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vengeance: AU

3 posters

A Secretive Sleepover

Jayden
    Jayden

A Secretive Sleepover - Page 3 Empty Re: A Secretive Sleepover

Post by Jayden Mon Apr 22, 2013 12:55 am

He smiled down at her as she hugged him making him wrap his arms around her,hugging her to his chest. The smile couldn't come off of him at how cute she looked and leaned his head down to kiss the top of her head lightly. As she let go, he moved his hands to lightly grab a hold of her waist as she brushed some of his hair away from his eyes. "No, I'll just disappear into thin air." He joked as he made a playful face at her before letting go of her. He watched her turn around heading to the living room to lay on the couch. He breathed a small sigh in content before walking over to the stairs and rushing up to his room. He closed the door and laid down on his bed,falling asleep shortly after.

A Secretive Sleepover - Page 3 Tumblr_mea0plaAQ11qmf4llo1_r5_500
    Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Post by Hope Rivera Mon Apr 22, 2013 1:08 am

Hope watched Jayden head up the stairs as she shook her head thinking of the silly look he made. Looking down she forgot about a blanket to keep her warm at night but instead nuzzled her head against the pillow. She soon feel asleep in a sec.

-Morning-

Having her hand over her eyes with her mouth opened slightly she licked her lips feeling her throat was dry. Turning over a sound of two voices was bickering in the kitchen "Hmm?" she sat up rubbing her tried eyes. She yawned still feeling tried thank goodness it was a Saturday.
    Jayden
    Jayden

Post by Jayden Mon Apr 22, 2013 1:18 am

In the morning, Jayden woke up a wide smile on his face having a feeling it was gonna be a great day. He hasn't woken up with a smile on his face for a long time so that was a big surprise for him. He sat up and stretched his arms out before standing up as he scratched the back of his head. He slightly flinched before sighing seeing he went to sleep with clothes that fit him tight. It was ok to wear during the day,but by night..they are uncomfortable. He took them off and quickly changed into a loose shirt along with some basket ball shorts. Either way, it wasn't like he was planning a big day since it was Saturday,a day of relaxation. Walking out of his room, he went to the kitchen and looked at Audrey seeing she was already up. "Morning." He mumbled with a small yawn. Audrey looking at him and crossed her arms on the counter table in the middle of the kitchen. "You know when mom wakes up she is gonna ask about Hope.." She mumbled not sure how her mom will take a human being here. It's a house full of werewolves..not the best idea.

A Secretive Sleepover - Page 3 Tumblr_mep6tw9b9s1qh7ojzo1_500
    Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Post by Hope Rivera Mon Apr 22, 2013 1:30 am

Rubbing the back of her head with a small yawn then shrugged her shoulders. Hope stood on her feet stumbling over her feet that felt like they was drunk for a moment. "woe." she grabbed the edge of the couch balancing herself. Walking into the kitchen she notices the voices was Jayden and Aurdrey "Morning." she quietly said, waving her hand. She was needed of something strong to wake herself up before going home, which Hope didn't want to. But it would just be an in and out job to say hi and bye so she can go hang out with Jayden or Haylee.
    A Secretive Sleepover - Page 3 Tumblr_mezf7lRLkd1rtqegl
    Jayden
    Jayden

Post by Jayden Mon Apr 22, 2013 1:42 am

Jayden and Audrey simultaneously turned their heads when Hope walked in.Audrey just looked back at Jayden before grabbing her breakfast and heading towards the living room seeing she can now turn on the TV. As she passed Hope, she smiled at her "Hope you had a goodnight sleep." Heading towards the couch, she sat down with her legs crossed as she turned on the TV.

Jayden watched his sister leave before looking at Hope seeing she looked a bit off. "Are you alright there?" He asked tilting his head to the side. "Hungry?" He asked with a small smile not quite sure if there was even something to eat for her seeing all they really had was meat. No vegetables. No cereal. No grains. He walked over to the fridge and opened it as he looked inside since he was hungry himself.
    Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Post by Hope Rivera Mon Apr 22, 2013 1:53 am

As Jayden't sister walked passed her she smiled "I did." and that was the truth. It's just that Hope felt real tried for some reason as she walked over towards Jayden. "Yeah, I'm alright just tried. I could crawl back in bed and sleep all day if I wished." she said with a slight yawn, "Oh yes, I'm a little hungry." Her hand rubbed his shoulder "Oh my..." she looked at him worriedly "You didn't disappear into thin air." Hope said grinning widely while walking passed him to go sit down. Quickly her hand snacked his ass as she turned placing her finger on her lip smiling at him “Opps, slipped.”
    A Secretive Sleepover - Page 3 Untitled3
    Jayden
    Jayden

Post by Jayden Mon Apr 22, 2013 2:03 am

Jayden smiled as he turned his head to look at her before gazing back to the fridge. "Sleeping a lot only gets you more tired." He mumbled as he reached for the bacon. "I'm not sure we have what you want though since...humans usually eat cereal in the morning,don't they?" He raised an eyebrow "I saw it in a commercial." He chuckled sheepishly as he close the fridge putting it on the counter. He breathed a small chuckle as she walked past him. "Well..maybe I did and you are just going crazy." He smiled before he quickly stood up straight with a flinch when she smacked his ass. "Uh-huh." He glared at her in a playful manner. "I'll get you back for that..remember that." He pointed at her before moving to take out a frying pan.

A Secretive Sleepover - Page 3 Tumblr_mjkh8rKk3q1r6bewqo1_500
    Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Post by Hope Rivera Mon Apr 22, 2013 2:15 am

"Alas, poor piggy I knew him well." she said whipping her eye as if a tear form there for the loss of the pig. She raised an brow at Jayden "Um, yeah, but we all so eat meet unless you’re the type who doesn't and i love my piggy’s." Hope twirled around in the kitchen being on her toes "Well, maybe, I should be locked up." she said before grabbing the counter top grinning at Jayden "After all, I see dead people. So, I AM crazy." Hope grinned at Jayden before glaring back at him in a playful manner. "I will." she said pointing her finger at him.

A Secretive Sleepover - Page 3 Tumblr_inline_ml6drhqqHm1qz4rgp
    Jayden
    Jayden

Post by Jayden Mon Apr 22, 2013 2:28 am

"As if you care what happened to a pig." He playfully rolled his eyes as she pretended to wipe a tear away. "I wouldn't know that, now would I? Because honestly..I don't know what humans really eat. Unless I see it in a commercial..the school lunch." He grimaced at that "Or the fast food restaurants...but who can deny fast food?" He raised his eyebrows with a small chuckle. Placing the frying pan on the stove, he looked back at her. "And I also know humans like their meat warm." He grinned as he grabbed the bacon slices placing them onto the frying pan. It felt weird cooking for a human since he is usually never around them. Especially since he used to go to a school years ago where everyone was basically a creature. Sadly, he had to move since hunters discovered it,so in a way, he is still learning about humans. Looking back at her, he slightly grinned at the thought. "Maybe you should." He mumbled as he turned on the stove before looking up at the ceiling. "You do?" He raised an eyebrow looking back at her. That was something he didn't know about her. He breathed a small chuckle when she pointed her finger at him. She looked cute doing that.

A Secretive Sleepover - Page 3 Tumblr_mi5ox8zDOc1rm8jt5o1_500
    Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Post by Hope Rivera Mon Apr 22, 2013 2:45 am

"I do care for the piggy." she pouted batting her long lashes at him "I care for him to be in my tummy." Hope leaned over the counter top watching as Jayden cooked as she cocked her head to the side. "Yes, we humans love our meat cooked, our sex rough, our alcohol to be the best and our spouse to be the hottest thing." Hope looked down at the tattoos on her hands as he talked about eating fast food. "I use to live off fast food back when I was young, my parents traveled a lot." coding her words for his sister didn't know about her secret. "But, it was painful spending days alone in a hotel room by yourself not knowing where your parents had gone. Traumatizing a child when they wake up alone with just a note on the bed telling their daughter to take care.." she mumbled biting at her nails, feeling her stomach turning from saying this. Hope has flashes of her little crying for her parents that never showed up as she shook her head. "But, nothing about my boring life," She faked a smile before gasping "What are you going to tie me to your bed?" asking as she grinned.

It wouldn't shock Hope if Jayden through her over his shoulder and carried her into his room. She turned her head hearing footsteps "I think your mom's up." she tuck in her lips "Should I hide?"
    A Secretive Sleepover - Page 3 Tumblr_inline_ml6eegDd8l1qz4rgp
    Jayden
    Jayden

Post by Jayden Mon Apr 22, 2013 3:05 am

"Yep, that's where I care for the pig to be too." He mumbled with a smirk grabbing a spatula before glancing back at her from the corner of his eyes. He shook his head with a chuckle as she listed things humans loved. "Well, I think anyone would like the last three." He mumbled. "But I am afraid I can't help you with the last one." He joked as turned over the bacon. He heard her small story of her past and raised his eyebrows a bit. "Oh." He breathed with a small frown. "Well, I am pretty sure Audrey can relate." He mumbled knowing that before he was born it was extremely dangerous being a wolf or any creature. You would have to be in hiding since every human was against you and you had to worry if your loved ones would ever come back. Luckily, wolves took action by making humans fear them so now only the brave ones go after them which are known as hunters. Once the bacon sizzled, he turned off the stove. "Boring? No life is boring..there is always something." He smiled as he grabbed two plates. He laughed and shook his head. "I wasn't thinking about that!..Until now,so thanks for the idea!" He joked before lifting his head when he heard footsteps.

His mother finally woke up as she walked over to kitchen,rubbing her eyes. Jayden looked at Hope and shook his head because obviously it was too late for that. His mom moved her hands away from her eyes and quickly looked at Hope with confusion. "I didn't know we had a guest." She said placing her hands on her hips "Jayden, who is our guest?" She asked with smile as a cover up. A human. Not just any guest but a HUMAN. What was he thinking? She thought. "Uh..this is Hope." He smiled innocently "And good morninggg to you too." He rolled his eyes.

A Secretive Sleepover - Page 3 Tumblr_lzad9s7iap1r0frfb
    Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Post by Hope Rivera Mon Apr 22, 2013 3:23 am

Hope blinked about him talking about the last thing she said, was it that he won’t marry her or what he wasn't good looking'. If he was talking about the last thing she'd smack him for saying that for Jayden was hot. Rubbing the side of her cheek she looked down as he was getting the plates down "No really, you don't want to know anything about my life." After all, why would a werewolf want to know a hunter's life? All the werewolves her parents had killed while she was stuck in a room by herself wanting someone there for her. And when they do arrive her father would just tell her to suck it up, we're at war here with the evil bitches. Never show a sign of weakness, never. Here she was falling for a werewolf. "You wouldn't dare tie me to your head. I'll scream for I'm a screamer." she said pointing her finger at him. Hope took in what she said then blushed deeply "Oh god.."

Once his mom walked into the room she gave her a small wave "Hello Jayden's mother."
    A Secretive Sleepover - Page 3 Tumblr_inline_ml6eis26KI1qz4rgp
    Jayden
    Jayden

Post by Jayden Mon Apr 22, 2013 3:36 am

Jayden placed the slices of bacon evenly on the plates as he glanced up at her noticing her reaction to his joke. "What?" He raised an eyebrow not sure if he said something wrong. He pushed a plate over to her and shrugged. "Eh. I understand if you don't want to talk about it." He mumbled since he himself didn't like talking about his past even though his was for a different reason. He grabbed a slice of bacon and began to nibble on it lightly enjoying the taste before taking a bite out of it.He swallowed and snickered at what she said. Once she blushed deeply, he smirked. "Oh but you don't know if you're a screamer yet..so you don't have to get all red about it." He teased.

Chicha looked at Hope suspiciously. Something about her didn't seem right. "Just call me Chicha." She smiled as she waved back at Hope before looking over at Jayden. Walking over to him, she pulled him from the sleeve of his shirt. "What were you thinking bringing a human over?" She whispered as Jayden rolled his eyes. "I don't see what's wrong with it." He mumbled lowly before walking away from his mom. Chicha looked at Jayden with a frown before her eyes went back to Hope. "Did you just arrive?" She asked curiously as she crossed her arms more worried that Neca might come over anytime.
    Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Post by Hope Rivera Mon Apr 22, 2013 3:46 am

Hope shook her head about the hole thing giving Jayden a slight glare "I'm going to get back at you." she lift her head up high giving him a cheesy smile. Picking up a strip of bacon chewing on it Jayden made it just the way she likes before turning back to face his mother. Hope nodded having food in her mouth as she chewed. By the time she swallowed Chicha asked her a question "Oh um, no m'am. I spent the night."
    Jayden
    Jayden

Post by Jayden Mon Apr 22, 2013 3:55 am

"Spent the night?" She looked over at Jayden with a scowl. "There is no reason to spend the night over here." She said looking back over at Hope. Jayden rolled his eyes "Mom..it's not like we did anything. She was just having family issues..and she slept in the couch." He nodded over to the living room. "You can even ask Audrey." He mumbled,crossing his arms on the counter top. Chicha sighed of relief "Ok that's good to hear." She breathed and moved her gaze to Hope. "So your Jayden's friend?" She asked with a smile. "If that's the case, then you are welcome to come here whenever...except when his older sister is around." She chuckled as looked away. "She isn't very...welcoming to strangers."
    Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Post by Hope Rivera Mon Apr 22, 2013 4:07 am

Hope slightly jumped back at the tone of Jayden't mother's voice as her eyes gazed over at him. She thought he said his mom was cool yet, where she stands looks like she wasn't. Jayden had explained about her 'family' problems, that his sister even knew and let her stay, and that they didn't no anything. "Oh, yes." she looked up at Jayden with a small smile. Maybe, after getting use to him being friends with a human he'll tell him she's more than a friend. God was this killing her on the inside lying to them like this, not saying that she's a hunter. "Yes, Jayden has talked about his older sister."
    Jayden
    Jayden

Post by Jayden Mon Apr 22, 2013 4:16 am

Chicha looked at Hope still feeling something was off. She just shrugged it off since she will eventually find out like she finds out about mostly everything. Or so she thought. She walked over to get a cup and quickly pour water on it. "He has?" She raised her eyebrows looking at Jayden "Well that's no surprise seeing they are always going at it. It seems like the only one who isn't so violent is Audrey." She chuckled looking over at the living. "It gets really bad around here sometimes that it is actually quite funny." She laughed remembering past fights. "Like once-" "Mom! No." Jayden shook his head "Don't even start telling stories." He chuckled sheepishly. The one thing he didn't like was when his mother started telling stories about them to others. Then again, isn't that what all mothers do. "I don't think Hope would like to hear them,rightt?" He looked at Hope with a small glare.

A Secretive Sleepover - Page 3 Tumblr_m8qcmqmCrE1rv240t
    Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Post by Hope Rivera Mon Apr 22, 2013 4:24 am

Hope began to smile while his mom started to talk about Jayden and his little fights with his sister. She couldn't help but giggle as he tried to stop her from saying anything else, to keep her mouth shut so he doesn't have to hear her ramble. Hope glanced over at Jayden seeing the little glare on his face and smirked, knowing very well he will punish her later for this "I would love to hear about it." she said.
    A Secretive Sleepover - Page 3 Tumblr_inline_ml6dmijHKU1qz4rgp
    Jayden
    Jayden

Post by Jayden Mon Apr 22, 2013 4:39 am

Jayden looked at her with disbelief as he turned his attention else where. He continued to eat the slices of bacon and let out a deep breath knowing this was gonna take a while. "See? She would like to hear!" She lightly patted Jayden's back before placing a finger on her lip. "Let me think.." She mumbled "OH! Ok. Once I was out getting...groceries, they apparently got into an argument on who would win in this thing called Wii or something like that." She shrugged "And when I came they were playing normal until I guess one of them snapped throwing the game controller making the TV break." She laughed as she shook her head. "And then that's when things got worse and the furniture from the living room was basically thrown everywhere. It was like I just brought in pups." She chuckled as Jayden covered his face. "Please stop it." He mumbled as Chicha laughed. "In other words, I had to buy a whole new living room set." She rolled her eyes and looked at Jayden. She looked over at the time realizing it was almost time to open the bar and grabbed a slice of bacon from Jayden plate. "Thank you dear." She smiled "And I gotta go! It was nice meeting a friend of his." She said as she walked out the door.

A Secretive Sleepover - Page 3 Tumblr_m8qcqeB8ci1rv240t

//I am heading to bed! Night!
    Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Post by Hope Rivera Mon Apr 22, 2013 4:49 am

Hope looked away from Jayden acting innocent like an angel thanking she done nothing wrong. As his mom started to talk about the story Hope found herself confused about the game system he and his sister was fighting about "What's a Wii?" she asked tilting her head to the side. Her parents never allowed anything like that in the house, nothing fun it was built for a hunter and a hunter only. Hope laughed looking over at Jayden "Must be fun having a sibling even if you’re fighting with them all the time but I am sorry they break things." Hope smiled a little running a hand through her hair. Once his mother walked out of the room Hope walked over towards Jayden as she quickly kissed his nose "What's my punishment?"
    A Secretive Sleepover - Page 3 Tumblr_inline_ml6cr34Lbu1qz4rgp
    Jayden
    Jayden

Post by Jayden Mon Apr 22, 2013 9:20 am

"A Wii? It's a game thingy where you play... well.. games with this rectangular shaped control. It's quite fun." She smiled finding it difficult to describe since she doesn't really understand it herself. All she knew it was an electronic to play different games. She looked at Jayden when Hope did making him lower his head a bit. "Well, he isn't to keen about Neca as his step sister since I kind of barely reunited with her a couple months ago." She mumbled with a small smile "It's nice seeing her again." She breathed a sigh in content.

Jayden watched his mother leave and averted his eyes to Hope as she walked over to him,kissing his nose. "Mmmm, I don't know,but it can start with-" He paused as his hands wandered down her curves before smacking her ass back with a grin. "That's a payback for smacking mine!" He pointed to her with a small glare. "But there will still be more to come."Pulling away, he quickly finished up what ever he had left in his plate before wiping his mouth. "You just like getting on my nerves don't you?" He mumbled with a sigh.

A Secretive Sleepover - Page 3 Tumblr_lzadodeH1U1r0frfb
    Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Post by Hope Rivera Mon Apr 22, 2013 3:14 pm

Hope's body flinched once Jayden smacked her on the ass "But mine slipped!" she whined, pouting at him while rubbing her ass. "That hurt." she spoke in a child-like tone sniffing seeing him glare at her, placing her hand over her heart she lowered her head. "I think you just stuck my heart?" Hope swayed side to side she then stopped going over to Jayden and hugged him. Her lips pout, her eyes saddened giving him the puppy dog look "Only if that's a good thing? I could stop." Lifting her head up she rest her chin on his chest, poking her tongue out at him, she found herself frowning a little "I don't want to head home. Can we go to the arcade? Please?" After all, she might just come home to an empty house a perfect package really, she feels empty inside growing up with her way of life. She closed her eyes as a small tear rolled down her cheek and quickly whipped away. "Why am I crying?"
    A Secretive Sleepover - Page 3 Tumblr_mcvndetkus1relzjgo1_500
    Jayden
    Jayden

Post by Jayden Mon Apr 22, 2013 6:38 pm

"You can make your excuses." He rolled his eyes before he jumped on the counter to sit on. He tilted his head a bit as she rubbed her ass making him frown in regret. "Sorry, I just forget my own strength sometimes." He mumbled. He jumped off and nibbled on his lower lip before raising his eyebrows in surprise as she hugged him. He hesitantly wrapped his arms around her and looked down at her pouting lips. "I'm not gonna tell you what to do!" he chuckled as he rubbed his hands on her back gently. Noticing her frown, he raised an eyebrow before blinking. "Uhh,yea sure." He nodded a bit as he gave her a smile before quickly frowning as a tear rolled down her cheek. He lifted her head up and looked at her for a moment. "I don't know. But hey,I am always here in case you want to talk." He mumbled before leaning his head down to kiss her lips gently.

A Secretive Sleepover - Page 3 Tumblr_mj0ut0mZas1qd0tcho4_250
    Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Post by Hope Rivera Mon Apr 22, 2013 7:01 pm

Hope lowered her head fighting back any tears that crawled their way out of her eyes. As Jayden lift her head up she lightly snuffled while her teary eyes looked into his green eyes. What was their to say? Break down into tears saying she feels alone every day, that she feels no one will ever be their for her that they just take off. Closing her eyes she kissed him back while letting out small whimpers, maybe just being in this house seeing a family just made her snap. Pulling away she whipped her tears away against her sleeve "S-Sorry.." Hope looked up at Jayden, she placed her hand over her stomach glancing down at the floor.
    A Secretive Sleepover - Page 3 Cry-elena-girl-sadness-the-vampire-diares-Favim.com-239682
    Jayden
    Jayden

Post by Jayden Mon Apr 22, 2013 7:11 pm

Jayden could defiantly feel her lips trembling against his as she let out small whimpers. He pulled away with a frown and shook his head. "You don't have to be sorry. It's better letting your feelings out than containing them...Except I am not the one to talk,BUT STILL you don't have to be sorry about that." He mumbled looking at her with concern. "If you don't want to talk about it..it's fine. I understand..I just don't want to be seeing you like this." He sighed as he cupped her cheek,wiping a tear with his thumb. "Let's just...go to the arcade! Like you wanted,right?" he raised his eyebrows as he forced a smile.

A Secretive Sleepover - Page 3 Tumblr_mfwjglQ5Wv1rng8zfo2_r1_500

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 5:14 am