Vengeance: AU

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vengeance: AU

3 posters

A Secretive Sleepover

Jayden
    Jayden

A Secretive Sleepover Empty A Secretive Sleepover

Post by Jayden Sun Apr 21, 2013 4:17 am

Jayden drove back home with Hope sitting in front passenger seat beside him. Once they made it, he parked the car in the garage that was connected to the house. As he got out, he quietly closed the door and looked over at her as he gestured for her to be quiet. He grabbed her hand and opened the door with his keys as he glanced around the kitchen before pulling her in. He pulled her over to the stairs and quiet walked up the stairs that lead to a small hall. Walking over to the door at the end of the hall, he twisted open the door knob. "Come in." He whispered with a smirk as he turned the lights to his room.

A Secretive Sleepover Tumblr_m2wij6Yq711qarwkmo1_500
    Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

A Secretive Sleepover Empty Re: A Secretive Sleepover

Post by Hope Rivera Sun Apr 21, 2013 4:25 am

Having taken off her boots not wanting to make any noise with the sound of her heels clashing against the wooden floor. Hope got out of the car ans shut it quiet as Jayden took her arm. Holding her boots in one hand while tip toeing up the stairs and down the hall way. As Jayden opened the door, hope walked inside looking around. She looked back at Jayden smiling at him.
    A Secretive Sleepover Elenasmile__11_
    Jayden
    Jayden

Post by Jayden Sun Apr 21, 2013 4:36 am

Jayden closed the door once she walked in and looked around. "Oh yea..don't mind the mess." He mumbled knowing his mother was always getting angry at him for not being able to throw anything away. "I would say..sorry for the mess..but I can't since I can't throw it out." He said truthfully as he rubbed his forehead looking at the stacks of papers.etc.etc. Still, he didn't want to explain why he keeps everything since he isn't open about his past. He made his way to his bed and took off his shirt before glancing at her. "Make yourself comfortable."

A Secretive Sleepover Tumblr_m2wh03giy11qhfjgpo1_500
    Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Post by Hope Rivera Sun Apr 21, 2013 4:44 am

"Trust me when I say, I seen worse." she said remembering all the different houses she's been in from hunting "I say this is a number three maybe four." Hope held out the fingers like she was looking though a cam twirling to face Jayden "Click, click?" She smiled placing her hands back to her side "Um, mind if I sleep in one of your shirts?" not liking to sleep in her cloths she has on seeing the pants was super right and the shirt never looks right when being slept on.
    A Secretive Sleepover Tumblr_m5g0onTP4p1r589g7
    Jayden
    Jayden

Post by Jayden Sun Apr 21, 2013 4:53 am

Worse? He felt relieved that she wasn't so judgmental about his room because he needed at least one person who understood. He gave her a smile as she pretended to have a camera taking a 'picture.' He blinked when she asked to sleep in one of his shirts and shook his head with a smirk. "I wouldn't mind at all." He walked over to one of his drawers and pulled a plain black T-shirt. "Here." He threw it over to her and walked over to his bed. He bent down to take his shoes off before standing up as he undid his belt. He hesitated as he was about to pull his pants down. "You don't mind..do you?" He raised an eyebrow.

A Secretive Sleepover Tumblr_m35rnqhRxI1ru8z9do1_500
    Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Post by Hope Rivera Sun Apr 21, 2013 5:02 am

As a hunter you get to see just about anything and everything. How everyone is stuck in their fairy tale land, Hope has seen the worst in the world. Catching the shirt Hope slightly blushed as Jayden was about to take his pants off "Not at all." she quickly said. Turning around she breathed out to calm herself, taking off her shirt she tossed it to where her boots laid. Unbuttoning her pants she pulled them down watching them drop to her ankles and lastly put Jayden's shirt on. Kicking her pants over, Hope walked over towards Jayden's bed. A Secretive Sleepover Tumblr_m5cggeo6yn1rr37y0
    Jayden
    Jayden

Post by Jayden Sun Apr 21, 2013 5:11 am

Jayden looked at her curiously before smirking. "Alright." He pulled his pants down and tossed them carelessly on the floor. He caught his reflection in the mirror and fixed up his hair before quickly looking at his neck noticing a dark spot there. "How the hell did I-" He turned to look at her as she pulled her pants down. "Woah." Was all he managed to say. This is gonna be a long night was what he thought as he shook his head. He moved to sit on the bed as he tilted his head looking at her with a grin. "Is it bouncy enough?" He asked with a chuckle before rubbing his neck. "Hey, do you know how I got this?" He pointed to the hickey.

A Secretive Sleepover Tumblr_mcxplwox5d1qh7ojzo3_250
    Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Post by Hope Rivera Sun Apr 21, 2013 5:20 am

Hope manage to smirk shaking her head Jayden now notice the hickey. Then again, he just got home "Hmm, I don't know." she said crawling over Jayden. Her head leaned inclose to his as their lips almost touched "Maybe, I gave you that while you was high as a kite. Like I said, it was quite fun." she whispered running her hand down his stomach. Like it was quite fun to do this to him just to see his reaction and Hope never even had a boyfriend. She kissed his lower lip as her tongue slide in his mouth. Sitting on his lap Hope kissed Jayden hungery for a moment. Waiting for him to just enjoy himself, she pulled away flopping next to him "Night."
    A Secretive Sleepover 828106KatherineDamon7
    Jayden
    Jayden

Post by Jayden Sun Apr 21, 2013 5:35 am

Jayden looked at her hesitantly as she crawled over to him making him feel uneasy. He felt his body freeze as their lips almost touched making his throat grow dry. He breathed out a hesitant chuckle at what she whispered making his mind race to the other things that might have happened that she isn't telling him about. He then gripped the sheets tightly as she ran her hand down his stomach while he accidentally let out a small gasp. Looking back at her, she kissed him before he even had a chance to say something. He kissed her back as he felt her tongue slide into his mouth. He moved his hand to her lower back as he kissed her back hungrily hating the fact at how quickly she turned him on. Once she pulled away flopping next to him, he gave her a look. "Y-you can't be serious." He breathed "You can't just finish something like that!" He found himself pouting over it as his voice slightly cracked making him shake his head.
    Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Post by Hope Rivera Sun Apr 21, 2013 5:47 am

Hope bite down on her finger giving Jayden an innocent look "But, it's fun teasing you." she batted her long lashes at him. Testing him to see how far he would go before his hormones took competently over. "You still want to make-out." Hope pressed her index finger against his bottom lip as her eyes reverting down to his member. A small smirk appeared "Hmm, I'm not that tried." Hope leaned her head down as she kissed his bare chest sweetly. Her eyes looked up at Jayden waiting on him to agree more going back to have her little fun.A Secretive Sleepover Tumblr_meohb9jCWL1rlyz2po1_500
    Jayden
    Jayden

Post by Jayden Sun Apr 21, 2013 5:55 am

"Not fun for me." He scoffed before slightly smirking as she batted her long lashes. "You know..you are making this really difficult." He looked at her with a playful glare before grinning with a nod. "Yep.Nothing wrong with that,right?" He raised his eyebrows.He followed her gaze before his eyes widened as he looked at her. "You wouldn-" He couldn't finish his sentence as she kissed down his bare chest. Gripping the sheets tightly, he closed his eyes before looking down at her as she looked up at him. "W-What exactly..a-are you planning?" He asked quickly as he moved a hand to run through his hair.
    Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Post by Hope Rivera Sun Apr 21, 2013 6:04 am

"Difficult for you maybe." she laughed against his skin before continuing to kiss down his chest reaching his belly. "Shh." Hope sucked on his skin leaving a hickey on his stomach "Two." mumbling to herself as she crawled back on. Sitting on his lap, hope let his shirt fall off her shoulders "Shouldn't you be the one teasing me?" she raised her eyebrow at him with a little smirk. She cup the side of his face lowering her head Hope licked up his neck. She felt his body starting to shake "Don't get to happy dear." she spoke in a rather sexy tone. Her lips kissed up his neck reaching up to his lips as she kissed him hungerly .and gently bite down on his upper lip

A Secretive Sleepover Tumblr_mgm4yxH4Bl1r81wtbo1_500
    Jayden
    Jayden

Post by Jayden Sun Apr 21, 2013 6:15 am

"I'm a teen wolf guy..what do you expect?" He chuckled sheepishly before grinning down at her as she shushed him. He crossed his arms behind his head as he tried really hard not to come on her as she gave him a hickey on his stomach. Once she crawled back on him, he grinned wider and sat up "You know, I shou-" He stopped as she licked up his neck. "I-I can't even really focus on teasing you back." He breathed out quickly as his body began to shake of excitement. Once her lips met his, he kissed her back hungrily as his hands moved down to rub her inner thighs. He slide his tongue into her mouth and played with her tongue for a bit before slightly pulling away. Pecking her lips once, he moved down to kiss her jawline as one hand moved to rub up and down the soft skin of her stomach.
    Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Post by Hope Rivera Sun Apr 21, 2013 6:28 am

Hope tilt her head to the side breathing heavily from excitement. Able to control her urge was difficult, Hope desperately wanted Jayden. A slight gasp escaped from her lips, feeling his hands on her body. Trembling she cleared her throat before she shifts possessions. Looking up at him she smiled "Okay, your turn." grinning widely. Hope peeked his lips smiling against his lips. "Be gentle."
    Jayden
    Jayden

Post by Jayden Sun Apr 21, 2013 6:39 am

Jayden smirked since he was on top of her now and nodded. "Of course." He smiled back at her before leaning to kiss her neck gently. One hand moved down her curves and gripped the back of her thigh once he reach her leg. He lifted her leg a bit as he began to kiss her neck roughly. Moving up to her earlobe, he gently bit her there with a light tug as his spare hand rubbed her waist. He pulled away from her earlobe and looked at her with a grin before his tongue lightly traced over her lips. Lifting her leg higher, he kissed her passionately as he pressed his head against hers causing the back of her head to sink into the mattress. He felt his breathing pick up as he grew even more turned on feeling as if they continue a bit longer, he wouldn't be able to stop himself. He slowly pulled away and kissed her chest lightly as he pulled down on the shirt making him have an easier access.

//I am heading to bed >.< Night!!
    Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Post by Hope Rivera Sun Apr 21, 2013 3:49 pm

Hope closed her eyes humming at first of Jayden's lips against her neck. Her fingers curled holding on the end of the pillow and tilt her head to the side. She couldn't help but moan once he picked up speed as she used her free hand to dug the tips of her fingers into his shoulder. Her body shook at the feeling of his teeth tugging on her earlobe "Ah, J-Jayden." she managed to moan. Hope looked at Jayden with a smirk, running her finger down the side of his face. Kissing him back passionately, her arms wrapped her back rubbing up and down. She bit his upper lip, ran her tongue against his lips and gently clawed his back, Hope was more turned on. She felt his breathing pick up as she let out a light groan before he pulled away. Hope then brushed her knee against his member while she lift her hands above her head looking down at him.
    A Secretive Sleepover Tumblr_me9rtbZJZS1rl7bk1o1_500
    Jayden
    Jayden

Post by Jayden Sun Apr 21, 2013 4:33 pm

Jayden grinned when he heard her moan and smirked down at her as she smirked at him. Once she gently clawed him back, he grinned at the feel and it quickly grew wider when she lightly groaned. His bottom half slightly flinched when she brushed her knee against his member making him feel more turned on his stifled a moan. He glanced up at her with a grin before his lips reached to kiss the crevice of her neck and shoulder roughly. He slightly pulled away and looked down seeing that his shirt was basically in the way of what he wanted to do. He just shrugged and improvised as he lifted it up while he leaned down to run the tip of his tongue up her stomach before he stopped one he reached her bra. Glancing up at her hesitantly, moved his mouth to lightly suck the top part of her breast as his hand gripped her thigh.
    Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Post by Hope Rivera Sun Apr 21, 2013 4:45 pm

Hope felt her mouth getting cry as she licked her lips several times. Her nails dug beeper into his skin causing him to bleed quickly she stopped placing her hands on his lower back. Unsure what he would make of that she didn't want him bad. Hope bite down on her lip and shut her eyes tightly letting out a louder groan. Her body felt like it was on fire from being turned on, fighting her urges desperately. She patted lightly looking down at Jayden with her knee still rubbing up against him.

A Secretive Sleepover Tumblr_ml0dpmvCu81rz2cbjo1_500
    //Funny how I have perfect gifs for this!! XDD
    Jayden
    Jayden

Post by Jayden Sun Apr 21, 2013 4:54 pm

Once her nails dug deeper into his skin, he raised his shoulders a bit as he felt a light pinch along with the scent of his blood. He grinned smugly at her liking the feel of that for some odd reason. He began to felt her body heat radiating from her skin to his making him begin to sweat bit. He continued to suck on her breast before pulling away as he shook his head not being able to really concentrate. He pulled his head out from under the shirt and quickly pulled it over her head taking it off. He eyed her upper body as he bit his lower lip and leaned into to kiss her roughly while his hands slowly made their way to her bra. He began to lightly suck on her mouth as his hands hesitantly made their way behind her back finding the place to unhook her bra.

//Aha, I know right xD But...I can't find any for him >.<
    Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Post by Hope Rivera Sun Apr 21, 2013 5:07 pm

Kissing him back she placed her hand on his cheek as she felt his hands wondering up her back. His fingers plucking at her bra strap she lifts her body up to make it easier for him. One by one he pulled the straps through her arms then tossed it on the ground. Hope pulled away for breath looking at him as her panted heavier. Her eyes looked down at his lips then back up to his eyes giving him a smug grin. Hope started something that would be impossible to stop no matter if she says no. But, luckily, he hasn’t gone to that base... Yet?
    Jayden
    Jayden

Post by Jayden Sun Apr 21, 2013 5:15 pm

As she lifted her body up, he gently unhooked her bra and pulled the straps down one by one slowly as he relished the moment. Gently, he pulled her bra off of her and tossed it to the ground. Once she pulled away, he looked at her with a grin noticing her smug grin and moved his gaze down to her breasts. He licked his lips and pecked her lips lightly before he nibbled her lower lip while his hands moved to massage them. He grinned at the feel of how soft her breasts felt before he slowly and gently began grinding his body against hers. He moved his lips to brush across her shoulder before kissing down her chest. Once he reached her breasts, he glanced at her with a wide grin and moved his mouth to suck and kiss her breast making his way to her nipple as his other hand continued to massage her breast.
    Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Post by Hope Rivera Sun Apr 21, 2013 5:32 pm

Jayden was making it hard to say no to make him stop. Hope wanted to she really wanted to give in her urges but he had to work his way to that braking point. Heart pounding so hard feeling it was going through her chest. Oh, she wouldn’t say no to that face, to those eyes of his. Massaging, licking, sucking all of them was making her about to break. Placing her hand on his shoulder pushing him over to shift possessions, she pushed her hair back lifting her body up. “I need a breather.” She lied panting heavily as she lay on top of him. “You’re making this difficult to stop you.” Hope managed to say between heavily slow breaths as she leaned closer towards his head. Resting her forehead against his.
    Jayden
    Jayden

Post by Jayden Sun Apr 21, 2013 5:41 pm

Jayden looked at her with an eyebrow raised once she pushed him to lay on his back. He crossed his arms behind his head as his chest heaved before breathing out a chuckle letting her have sometime to breathe seeing she was panting. He grinned widely and moved an arm from behind his head to her lower back. "Why would you want to stop me?" He breathed with his eyebrows raised. Sure, he might have been pushing it,but he wasn't the one to start this. As she rested her forehead against his, he smiled as he looked down at her lips. He didn't want to pressure her into doing something she didn't want to,but it was gonna be difficult for him to stop himself. He leaned his lips forward to press to hers before quickly pulling away not knowing if she still need to catch her breath.

A Secretive Sleepover Tumblr_mek550zVsx1qke6ido1_500
    Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Post by Hope Rivera Sun Apr 21, 2013 5:59 pm

She kissed his back gently tilting her head to the side. Would it be wrong to just give in? Pulling away she licked her lips "I guess... I have to lose it someday." she confessed looking down at his green eyes with a smile. She lift their body up with her arms wrapped around his back "If your willing to have me?" she teased breathing out a chuckle at the end. She leaned in licking up the side of his face, tugging of his earlobe with her cheek, biting his neck. Her hands clawed his back one more anything to get that fire passion burning up again. Sucking on his skin Hope grinds her body against his as she freed one of her hands to rub his member.
    Jayden
    Jayden

Post by Jayden Sun Apr 21, 2013 6:16 pm

Jayden's eyes widened a bit at what she confessed before smiling back at her. He slightly lifted his body as she wrapped her arms around his back before breathing a small chuckle. "If we are going do this...you have to be all in." He mumbled "No regrets." He smiled before it quickly turned into a smirk as she licked the side of his face. He rubbed her back at she bit his neck before grinning widely when she clawed his back. "Fuck.." He breathed out slowly as she grinded against him and quickly closed his eyes tightly as one of her hands rubbed his penis. He hesitated as he bit his lower lip to try to stop his moans.

A Secretive Sleepover Tumblr_ml1zq1JXKZ1rnhwsto1_250

Audrey woke up to get a glass of water and walked over to the garage door to check if Jayden had arrived home. She noticed his car and closes the door before walking up the stairs as she took a sip of the water. Making her way to his bedroom door, she knocked lightly on it. "Jayden." She softly as she glanced back at the hall making sure not to wake up their mom. She reached for the door handle and turned her head opening the door.

A Secretive Sleepover Tumblr_lxla055wgc1r4kfic

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 9:38 am