Vengeance: AU

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vengeance: AU

3 posters

A Secretive Sleepover

Neca and Audrey
    Neca and Audrey

A Secretive Sleepover - Page 10 Empty Re: A Secretive Sleepover

Post by Neca and Audrey Fri Apr 26, 2013 2:52 am

Audrey walked away from the living to go the kitchen,having a talk with Neca. Once they finished their little conversation, Neca walked over to the living room with a bottle of water in her hand. "Look, don't expect me to act any different with this girl here,got it?" She raised an eyebrow as she glanced a glare at Hope. "And why the fuck do you smell like...soda..and a bit of blood..that's not you-" She stopped as a devilish grin appeared on her lips. She had the best scent than anyone in her family..which is why she can catch a scent in a matter of second. "Oh Jayden." She smirked and glanced at Hope catching her scent as well making her grow suspicious.
    Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Post by Hope Rivera Fri Apr 26, 2013 2:58 am

Hope didn't like that Neca was looking at her like that but most importantly looking at Jayden. She gave her a glare still not liking their last visit at the bar before all of this happened afterwards. Hope quickly looked away holding onto her knee tightly wanting nothing but to punch her in the face "You can go Jayden. I'm fine.." Letting him be alone to think things over with after cleaning up the mess in Hope's house.
    Jayden
    Jayden

Post by Jayden Fri Apr 26, 2013 3:06 am

Jayden looked up as Neca walked him making him a bit hesitant. "Yea, I know you wouldn't change for anyone." He mumbled with a roll of his eyes "You are kind of predictable,you know." He sighed crossing his arms behind his head as he leaned back on the couch with a small smirk. Once she mentioned his scent,he put his arms down as he frowned. "I..don't know what you are talking about...I spilled soda on me in the hospital by accident..and the hospital is filled with different blood scents so obviously there is that." He breathed as he fidgeted a bit. Looking at Hope, he shook his head "No..it's fine." He forced a smile as he grabbed her hand while he stood up. "Let's just..go to my room." He mumbled as he gave Neca a look when he passed her. He continued to pull Hope until they reached upstairs. "Sorry if I kinda..forced you up." He frowned looking down at the floor. "I just don't want to leave you alone with her."

//Ahh, I am tired..-.- Night! D:
    Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Post by Hope Rivera Fri Apr 26, 2013 3:23 am

Hope looked up at Jayden as he forced a smile only making her frown as he stood up taking her hand. Forcing her up on her feet walking all the way up stairs into his room shutting the door hind her. She wrapped her arms around him letting him know that it was alright "I know, I just didn't know if you wanted to be left alone." seeing he wished to be left alone and Hope wanted someone with her. Hearing how fast his heart was beating she pulled him over towards his bed sitting down with him "I know you don't like talking but if you need to get something’s off your chest. I'm here to lessen."
    Jayden
    Jayden

Post by Jayden Fri Apr 26, 2013 9:23 am

Once she wrapped her arms around him, he smiled and wrapped his arms around her,hugging her back. "It's fine..I couldn't leave you alone with Neca." He breathed a hesitant chuckle before raising an eyebrow as she pulled him towards his bed. He sat down as she did. "There is nothing to say." He mumbled with a small shrug. "I did what I did..and now whatever happens-" He breathed a sigh "Whatever happens is what I get for doing what I did." He mumbled as he stood looking down at his clothes. "I think, I'm going to take a shower..I feel sticky and the scent is just getting stronger." He mumbled as he rubbed his nose. Walking over to his dresser, he began to look for new clothes to wear. "Just stay in here..or go Audrey. Whatever." He shrugged,just not wanting her near Neca.
    Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Post by Hope Rivera Fri Apr 26, 2013 10:14 am

Hope just stayed in Jayden's bed room as he went to take a shower looking at all the stuff he had carefully not to move them she found a picture of his ex. She felt weird just looking at it as she placed it back down turning around walking out of his room. Poking her head out it was clear as she walked out just to bump into Neca getting god knows what all over her as she just glared at Neca quickly forcing her legs to move faster. Finding the bathroom she knocked on it first then opened it "Hey can I use your sink to whip this red stuff off me?" she asked, as Jayden told her to go ahead. Walking in and shut the door behind her she turned the nob running a cup of her hand under the water about to splashed her face until another knock came at the door. In a panic Hope pulled the drape stepping inside the shower with Jayden unsure who it was who knocked on the door. Hope pressed her finger against her lips.
    Jayden
    Jayden

Post by Jayden Fri Apr 26, 2013 8:40 pm

Jayden was taking a shower and lifted his head as he heard Hope asked about coming. It looked like no harm seeing there was a drape making him shrug. "Yea sure!" He said,running a hand through his wet hair. After a bit, he heard another knock on the door making him raise an eyebrow before hearing someone come in as Hope pulled the drape stepping in with him. He turned his head looking at Hope before turning his body giving her a confused look as she pressed her finger against her lips telling him to be quiet. "Wha-" He said lowly before sighing hearing it was Neca,making his eyes widen a bit.
    Neca and Audrey
    Neca and Audrey

Post by Neca and Audrey Fri Apr 26, 2013 8:51 pm

Neca walked up stairs and was heading to the guest room as she was texting her friend. Quickly, she flinched when Hope bumped into her making her glare back at her. "Watch it!" She grumbled seeing Hope walking faster making her roll her eyes. She finally was in the room and jumped on the bed. After a bit, she pouted seeing her phone was losing battery. She began looking for it before realizing she left it in the bathroom. Standing up, she walked out to the bathroom and gave a knock. "Jayden! I'm going to get my charger." She called out as she entered the bathroom not caring to any protest. When she needed her charger, she wasn't gonna take no for an answer. Looking around for it, she unplugged it when she found it connected and looked at her reflection in the mirror. Fixing up her hair, she groaned feeling the steam. "Turn it down will you." She mumbled "You are getting the mirrors all fogged up." She groaned as she reached for her lipstick she left there as well.
    Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Post by Hope Rivera Fri Apr 26, 2013 10:02 pm

Hope stood there shaking not because she was cold but in fear of Neca. Closing her eyes she felt the hot water rained upon he, getting her hair and closed wet before feeling Jayden's hand lifting up her chin. Opening her eyes she blinked wanting Neca to get out so she can go back into Jayden's room and change her cloths. Plus, it was awkward being in the shower while Jayden was naked and wet and looking so fine. Hope bite down on her lip keeping her eyes on his face trying not to look down. Her eyes glared at the certain before nudging Jayden pointing towards Neca 'Tell her to get out." she mouthed wanting out of the shower now.
    Jayden
    Jayden

Post by Jayden Fri Apr 26, 2013 10:24 pm

Jayden slightly panicked knowing that Neca's scent was pretty good. Luckily, she hasn't noticed anything making him feel a bit relief for now. "Uh..alright." He said as his voice slightly cracked making him rub his throat as he turned the water temperature a bit cooler. He looked at Hope when she nudged him and nodded. "Neca come on! Get out." He groaned seeing she put them in an awkward situation. He looked at Hope and covered her mouth in case she was gonna mouth him something else. He knew he had to get her out,but he didn't know how. "I am gonna get out soon..so-" He said as he looked at the drape trying to hear her foot steps. Once he heard the door close, he sighed of relief and moved his hand away from Hope. "Sorry." He mumbled as he ran a hand through his hair and turned around to grab the shampoo thinking she was getting out already.
    Neca and Audrey
    Neca and Audrey

Post by Neca and Audrey Fri Apr 26, 2013 10:27 pm

Neca rolled her eyes and grabbed the things she needed as he told her to get out.She could defiantly smell the scent of something else other than Jayden,but she just shrugged at the thought seeing he was in the bathroom..so it might be the steam that's messing with her sense of smell. Fixing her hair up quickly again, she breathed a sigh hearing him complain. "Ugh. You are such a big baby." She mumbled lowly to herself as she walked out of the bathroom,closing the door behind her.
    Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Post by Hope Rivera Fri Apr 26, 2013 10:35 pm

Hope rolled her shoulders back waiting for what felt like forever for the wolf bitch to get out. Once she did and Jayden had downed around she tilt her head to the side looking at his ass with a small smile on her face. Hope jumped once he turned around smirking at her as he said something, causing her cheeks to turn a light pink and stepped out "Oh, shut up." she mumbled. Walking out of the bathroom and practically ran into his room, Hope shut the door behind her and began to undress. Slipping in her blue silky nightgown, Hope took her pain pulls as her stomach hurt as she crawled into Jayden's bed not caring what he says. Curling her legs and having her hands under her cheek she soon fell asleep once the pills kicked in.
    Jayden
    Jayden

Post by Jayden Fri Apr 26, 2013 10:45 pm

Jayden turned his head before making a face at her as she jumping knowing what she was doing. He couldn't help the smirk appearing on his lips. "You just couldn't resist seeing the show,could you?" He smirked as her cheeks turned a light pink. "What? You don't wanna share a towel?" He teased as he shook his head when the droplets were getting on his face. He chuckled quietly at what she mumbled and finished up taking a shower after a bit. Walking out, he wrapped a towel around his torso and walked out of the bathroom to his room. Opening the door to his room, he peeked his head inside seeing her curled up as she slept making a small smile appear on his lips. He walked over to his dresser seeing he forgot to get his boxers the most important thing. Looking up at a picture of his ex, he couldn't help but frown as he picked up the picture. Glancing back at Hope, he breathed a sigh..it was time to move on,right? He thought to himself as his brow furrowed. Shaking his head a bit, he placed the picture back down before dropping his towel. He slipped on his boxers and looked outside seeing it was already dark. Walking over to the bed, he sat down as he stared at Hope as she curled up in her sleep. She looked cute. He thought and moved to lay down on his bed thinking about this whole day as he slowly drifted off to sleep.
    Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Post by Hope Rivera Fri Apr 26, 2013 10:55 pm

Hope didn't move once from her spot but felt covers over her body as she nuzzled her head against his pillow. She wasn't sure if she had to sleep on the couch but her stuff was already in Jayden's room and it looked like he didn't feel like moving her. Waking up hours later as the burning ray of sunlight hit her, rubbing her eyes she lift up seeing soup and milk "Hm." she didn't want soup she wanted real food. No matter, she poked her food with her spoon before dipping the spoon in the soup and started eating. Remembering it was Thursday Jayden must be in school right?
    Jayden
    Jayden

Post by Jayden Sat Apr 27, 2013 1:20 am

Jayden woke up and looked over at the time with a sigh realizing he had to go to school. Looking over at Hope, he slowly and quietly got out of bed to not wake her up. He got dressed quickly and walked over to close the curtains so it wouldn't be so bright. He ran a hand through his hair and walked out of the room. Realizing she had to have soup, he sighed knowing they didn't have that. He left his house to go to the nearest store and came back with what she will need to eat. Before leaving, he quickly cooked it and brought it up to his room leaving it for her. Noticing the time, he dashed off to school. Hopefully school will keep his mind off of things.
    Neca and Audrey
    Neca and Audrey

Post by Neca and Audrey Sat Apr 27, 2013 1:27 am

Audrey woke up surprisingly early and walked downstairs to the kitchen. She began to cook breakfast for everyone and once she finished, she left the bacon and eggs in the frying pan so they can serve themselves. Jumping on the counter top, she crossed her legs as she began to use her phone. Turning her head, she saw Neca coming down the stairs making her smile. "Morning!" She smiled as Neca gave her back a smile. "Morning." Neca mumbled sleepily as she rubbed her eyes and walked over to the living room. Since she still felt sleepy, without noticing she knocked out on the couch. Audrey breathed a chuckle seeing Neca drop down to the couch as she dozed off. She continued to use her phone seeing everyone was doing their own thing.
    Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Post by Hope Rivera Sat Apr 27, 2013 1:43 am

After finishing the soup she gotten out of bed and walked out heading downstairs and into the kitchen. Seeing his mother Hope gave her a slight wave "Hi, Chicha right?" she asked, as Hope was had to remembering names sometimes. Wishing to head off to school but the doctors wanted her to take it easy and school would be putting her in gym opening up her stitches. "Do you have any bandages so I can change out of what I have?" Hope felt her stomach hurting more today for all the done yesterday with the bending over to get her clothes. Plus, Hope really wanted a bath to get the smell of her old blood off her.
    Neca and Audrey
    Neca and Audrey

Post by Neca and Audrey Sat Apr 27, 2013 1:49 am

Chicha was in the kitchen,cleaning up,and lifted her head when she heard Hope. "Oh,yea." She nodded as she gave her a small smile. "Bandages?" She asked herself as she lightly tapped her chin before opening up the cupboards. "The things that cover up cuts..right?" She asked making sure she was even looking for the right thing. Especially since she had never used bandages nor anyone in her family. "Hmm..I don't think so." She shook her head closing the cupboards and she shrugged. "Why? Feeling hurt?" She asked as she looked at her concernedly.
    Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Post by Hope Rivera Sat Apr 27, 2013 1:55 am

"Yeah, a little but mostly I stink and would love to take a shower." Hope breathed out a small giggle looking down at her bandages hands frowning a little. She could always wait until her wounds where competently healed but the smell was getting to her making her want to puke. "Um, could I see if Audery could mind taking me to the store so we could get some." she pointed at the living room turning her head to look at Neca. God, she felt scared not having Jayden around to keep her away from Hope.
    Neca and Audrey
    Neca and Audrey

Post by Neca and Audrey Sat Apr 27, 2013 2:01 am

Chicha smiled and followed her gaze to her hands. "Oh right..probably the best idea." She mumbled as she rubbed the side of her neck. "So yea, I don't see why Audrey would mind." She smiled as she slightly shrugged. Audrey lifted her head. "Why I wouldn't mind what?" She asked looking at her mom with a small smirk. "About getting Hope some bandages." She smiled as Audrey shrugged. "Fine. It will actually make me do something for once." She chuckled and walked over to Hope. "So,ready?"
    Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Post by Hope Rivera Sat Apr 27, 2013 2:07 am

Hope smiled a little as she laughed surely Chicha wouldn't let Hope walk around the house felling like old dried up blood until her wounds healed up. Hope walked over toward Audrey "Yeah, sooner we get them I can take a shower." she said, picturing Jayden naked for a moment shaking her head. She wondered what he might be doing at this moment as she glanced at the time "Huh, drama class should be starting." she mumbled walking out of the house with Audrey and gotten in the car.
    Neca and Audrey
    Neca and Audrey

Post by Neca and Audrey Sat Apr 27, 2013 2:13 am

Audrey nodded with a chuckle. "Yea, you need a shower." She smirked as she walked out of the house with Hope following. She raised an eyebrow when she mumbled something and shrugged as she got in the car. Once they made it to the store, Audrey got out of the car and walked inside. "You know..I barely realized I haven't been in a store in a long time." She thought aloud with a small chuckle. "And I don't mean the mall because...the mall is an addicting place to go."She smirked as she looked through the isle. "Hmm..where could the bandages be?"
    Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Post by Hope Rivera Sat Apr 27, 2013 2:24 am

"Hmm, walgreens. I know they have the best bandages there or CVS just any drug store should have bandages they carry around." she said, only knowing this cause of how much her parents spend time going into one when they get hurt. "I wish they could magically go away and the pain stops." Hope hated feeling useless least she was forcing herself to walk without Jayden helping her out. Wondering if he'll attend the dance seeing it's mandatory for students to come and Hope hated school dances. Once they got to walgreens and walked inside, Hope picked different sizes for her hands and stomach while Audrey was getting herself sweets. "Alright, I have gotten what i needed." Hope walked over to the counter and paid for her stuff as she waited for Audrey. “Hey, Audrey would you ever disapprove if Jayden and I ever dated?” she didn’t know why she asked but Hope kinda wanted to know what his sister thought of him being with a human seeing his ex was a werewolf… Right?
    Neca and Audrey
    Neca and Audrey

Post by Neca and Audrey Sat Apr 27, 2013 2:32 am

"Aha...yep. I wish that too..but we are humans soo." She shrugged as she looked away while her eyes widened. She didn't know how long she could keep it from Hope that they were werewolves.The first thing Audrey did when they entered was go get some sweets. She loved them,and it was always a stress reliever..for her at least. She turned her head when Hope got what she needed. "Alright. Hold on." She mumbled still deciding whether to get a chocolate bar or a bag of chips. She shrugged as she just ended up buying both. Once she paid for them, she carried them in her hands since she saw no point in getting a bag.Her eyes slightly widened at her question. "Uh." She would in fact disapprove seeing Hope was a human..but Audrey thought Hope didn't know about them being werewolves,so she tried thinking of another reason. "I am not sure you two would work out if it happened..that's all I have to say." She mumbled as she walked over to the car not meaning to sound harsh.
    Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Post by Hope Rivera Sat Apr 27, 2013 2:42 am

Hope nodded her head knowing she only said that cause she thinks Hope doesn't know and might have been crazy for saying this. Once Hope gotten in the car she sighed "Please, don't get mad but I know. That your family's has ability humans don't have and well.. I already have meet Neca once before at the bar when I went to speak to Jayden and she tried confining him to eat me." she laughed a bit nervously. Turing to face Audery she was worried she might tell her to stay away from Jayden "Please, I won’t tell anyone. I care for Jayden too much and I don't want to be away from him." He makes her happy and might even be in love with him. She loves seeing him while, how they can go hours talking even though sometimes they fight but Hope never backs down and cries. She tries making a statement to Jayden that no matter how much of a dick he can be she won’t give up. "I'm sorry if.. This makes you disapprove of me more but I mean it even I care for Jayden. I just want to see him happy."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 4:03 am