Vengeance: AU

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vengeance: AU

3 posters

A Secretive Sleepover

Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

A Secretive Sleepover - Page 2 Empty Re: A Secretive Sleepover

Post by Hope Rivera Sun Apr 21, 2013 6:32 pm

"I'm all in." she whispered, running her teeth against his skin. Grinning as he moans rubbing even harder, grinding faster, enjoying the feeling of their skins rubbing against each other. Hope pressed her breast against his chest as she pulled away from his neck and kissed him hungerly. Hearing the door opened, she pulled seeing a woman at the door and jumped off Jayden. Flopping on the other side with her back against him she shields her breast by pulling the sheets over herself. Hope's face was blood red feeling embarrassed one of his other sisters had entered the room. Why did Jayden forget to lock the door?
    A Secretive Sleepover - Page 2 Elena-shocked-tvd-season-3-teaser-vid-con
    Jayden
    Jayden

Post by Jayden Sun Apr 21, 2013 6:44 pm

Jayden kissed her back hungrily as he found it difficult to stifle his moans. Once he heard the door opening, he flinched as Hope jumped off of him and quickly stood up as he looked at his sister in pure shock while his hands were behind his head not believing this could have happened. Why did he lock the door? He thought to himself as he glanced back at Hope who was covering herself. "I-uh! Fuck!" he face-palmed before rubbing his face. Could this have been anymore awkward? His own sister caught him..at least it wasn't his mother,but it's still embarrassing.

A Secretive Sleepover - Page 2 Tumblr_me0eyfQmg71rng8zfo4_250

Audrey's eyes widened as they both jumped off each other making her grip the door knob and slightly close it while covering her eyes. "Oh my god Jayden!" She gasped. opening the door again, she looked at him in disbelief. "What the hell?!" She groaned as she glanced back at Hope still trying to process what she walked in on. Crossing her arms, she gave Jayden a disappointed look "Both of you, out." She pointed to the hall wanting to talk to them before rolling her eyes. "But first get dressed." She mumbled as she walked out.

A Secretive Sleepover - Page 2 Tumblr_mcqalkad091rtzlzf
    Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Post by Hope Rivera Sun Apr 21, 2013 6:57 pm

If things couldn't get any more embarrassing it sounded like his sister wanted a little 'chat' with the teens. Once she shut the door to let them get dressed, she looked at Jayden "This is a wonderful way to meet the family." she sarcastically said, getting off the bed to get her cloths. Slipping on her pants and shirt Hope didn't bother to slip her bra back on. Turning her head she looked at Jayden before walking towards him "Talk about the best curs for a turn off." she whispered breathing out a chuckle. She waited for him to get some cloths on so they can get 'yelled' at. On the up side it was one of his sisters and NOT Neca but on the down side it was still awkward to be seen half naked by a family member. While being in the middle of almost having sex.
    A Secretive Sleepover - Page 2 Tumblr_m6jljlpOAX1ra07qeo1_500
    Jayden
    Jayden

Post by Jayden Sun Apr 21, 2013 7:05 pm

Jayden breathed out heavily once his sister closed the door and groaned feeling like now his mother might have woken up because of Audrey. He licked his lips and looked at Hope feeling speechless as he felt his hands begin to tremble. He grabbed a hold of his pants and slipped them on along with his shirt. "No shit." He rolled his eyes not seeing how she could make a little joke. He ran hand through his hair as he nervously thought of the outcomes. "She didn't even know I was having sex..and now-" He stopped and tugged on his hair before shaking his head. He looked at her seeing she was already dressed and looked at the door. "Ready?" He mumbled as he began to bite his nails trying to calm himself down.

A Secretive Sleepover - Page 2 Tumblr_m23n9jkW6L1r3od86o1_500
    Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Post by Hope Rivera Sun Apr 21, 2013 7:22 pm

Hope huffed looking down at the floor he had to bring up his past prized metals, almost making her regret wanting to do it. Not saying a word she opened the door and walked out into the hall way looking up at his other sister. She looked very beautiful but guessing that's the wolf gene they have. Hope leaned against the wall licking her lips then chewed on the side feeling nervous with what she'll say. She might wake up the mother and that wouldn't be great in the long run.
    A Secretive Sleepover - Page 2 Tumblr_m9arbcfETe1qfc8cw
    Jayden
    Jayden

Post by Jayden Sun Apr 21, 2013 7:35 pm

Jayden hesitated as Hope walked out without making a word. Did he say something wrong? He shook the thought away, he didn't have time to think about that. He then walked out and thrust his hands in his pockets as the side of his body leaned against the wall. He gulped and awkwardly waved at her "Hi."

A Secretive Sleepover - Page 2 Tumblr_lzqjiliYXI1qd0tcho1_500

Audrey crossed her arms as she looked up at the ceiling not having the slightest clue on what to say to them. Once they walked out, she turned her head and looked at Jayden as he spoke making her give him a look. "What the hell were you two thinking?" She shook her head and glanced down at the stairs not wanting to wake up their mom. Looking at Hope, she already knew she was human making her frown increase. "Especially you." She looked at Hope. "Do you know how dangerous it is for a human-" She stopped and bit her lip not knowing if she knew that he was a werewolf. "Just in general how dangerous it is to be sexually active? I'm pretty sure you two weren't planning on it being safe either." She glared at Jayden. "You should know better Jayden." She knew that he knew the risks of it since he wasn't a fully controlled wolf.

A Secretive Sleepover - Page 2 Tumblr_lx4xz6iXxb1r4kfic
    Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Post by Hope Rivera Sun Apr 21, 2013 7:52 pm

As the woman spoke Hope rubbed her arm before looking up at her. "I'm sorry.., It will never happen again you have my word." Hope licked her lips sighting a little. "Things just got... Things just got carried away and neither of us wasn't thinking for it's our first time." she lied for Jayden claiming he was still a virgin. After all he had a rep to protect but a new place to bring his trash too. He all so look a mess worried about the hole thing. Her eyes revert over towards Jayden breathing in heavily as she took a step "If you need to pin the blame on someone it's me. I started it."
    A Secretive Sleepover - Page 2 Tumblr_mkev51x6VJ1rm2bcqo1_500
    Jayden
    Jayden

Post by Jayden Sun Apr 21, 2013 8:05 pm

Jayden tucked his lips in as he breathed out "It's not like I was planning on killing her or something." He mumbled hesitantly "I just-...I just wasn't thinking straight." He sighed before looking at Hope as she spoke. He raised an eyebrow when she claimed he was still virgin making him surprised at the fact she did that. "No, Hope you can't just blame this all on you..I continued it also." He mumbled as he rubbed the side of his neck looking back at his sister keeping a straight face.

A Secretive Sleepover - Page 2 Tumblr_lw640wtJ261qda69uo1_500

Audrey bit her lip and pulled her hair over to her shoulder. "Look, I get if it got carried..but you have to have values towards yourself." She glanced at both of them as she tilted her head to the side. "And I honestly don't care who started it..that's not important...the fact is..both of you should have known better." She raised her eyebrows "With Jayden being bipol-" She stopped knowing that Jayden hated the fact that everything he does leads back to his 'bipolar' problem. "Just...think about this more carefully." She sighed. "What are you doing here anyways?" She asked looking over at Hope thinking that the reason she came here was only to have sex making her frown.

A Secretive Sleepover - Page 2 Tumblr_lwxo1p7Mxs1r4kfic
    Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Post by Hope Rivera Sun Apr 21, 2013 8:16 pm

Hope raised a brow not knowing Jayden was bipolar but no matter he would have told her if he wanted too. She folds her arms looking up at the woman as she asked Hope what she was doing here. Shit what to tell her. She looked at Jayden for support not knowing if she should tell her about Neca's little 'want to eat hope' moment "Your brother was nice enough to let me stay after hearing about my father hitting me this morning." she quickly said "He tends to come home drunk and beats me and I didn't feel like going home. So... Jayden asked if i wanted to spend the night but I didn't attend to almost have sex with your brother." she said waving her hands. Last thing she wanted was for his other sister to think of Hope as a slut.
    A Secretive Sleepover - Page 2 Tumblr_inline_mjfy3zVOQH1ry4p53
    Jayden
    Jayden

Post by Jayden Sun Apr 21, 2013 8:30 pm

Jayden groaned when she brought up him being bipolar before glancing at Hope when she looked at him for help. Although he tried to push the thought of what his sister brought up, he couldn't."Why the fuck is that always brought up for every little problem?!" He grumbled as he tried to keep his cool,but wasn't able to at the moment. "Shit! I don't want any special treatment because of it! So just leave me the fuck alone." He breathed with a glare before he walked away over to the kitchen to get his medication seeing once again, it was getting the best of him. For now, he didn't want to be around anyone. He opened the cabinets and grabbed a container before popping a pill into his mouth.

A Secretive Sleepover - Page 2 Tumblr_lyqsft6nc71qmf4llo6_250

Audrey looked as Jayden left making her rub her forehead before looking at Hope. "Hitting you?" She looked at her with concern and averted her eyes to the ground. "Oh..I am sorry to hear that." She mumbled. What was she going to say? Go back home so your dad could beat you? No way. She breathed a sigh and rubbed the side of her neck as she looked back at Hope. "Umm...there is nothing wrong with you staying..just don't..you know..with my brother." She looked at her with a worrisome look. "He is still not over his ex..and I don't want him to go to a path of sexuality to get over her,alright?" She raised an eyebrow not knowing Hope was with him. "For now, you can stay in the guest bedroom or something." She shrugged not seeing any other outcome.

A Secretive Sleepover - Page 2 Tumblr_lwxoc9JHVB1r4kfic
    Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Post by Hope Rivera Sun Apr 21, 2013 8:43 pm

Hope watched as Jayden walked away frowning to herself before shifting her attenuation back to the woman. Nodding her head she didn't know about his ex or that he even had one "Oh... I didn't know he had one but thanks for letting me know." she said, not knowing how to feel about that "I won't do anything like that again.." she paused taking in a breather "Again you have my word." Hope never breaks her word she was taught never to keep something you don't mean and the woman's eyes showed fear for her brother. What was Hope supposed to do? Ignore it and have sex with Jayden seeing he's already a crazed sex addict? She turned around pointing down a random hall "Where is the guest room?" she asked "Oh, and the name is Hope like Jayden said before.. Yours is?"
    A Secretive Sleepover - Page 2 Tumblr_mb6pk5OsUp1rhw3hro1_500
    Jayden
    Jayden

Post by Jayden Sun Apr 21, 2013 8:56 pm

"He isn't the type of person who talks about what happened before..so it's not like he would tell a friend." She gave her a smile "Just giving you a heads up." She sighed and nodded. "I hope not...I don't want to have this conversation again." She chuckled sheepishly as fiddled with her fingers. "I don't like being the responsible one..but sometimes I just have to." She raised her shoulder. She nodded over telling her to follow as she walked across the hall. "Audrey." She smiled as she came across the door. She opened it and turned the light on "Here it is. It's never really used unless my sister wants to stop by." She smiled oblivious to the fact that Neca already had a thing against Hope. "Oh right you are a-" She mumbled quietly making her close the guestroom door. "Uh." She stopped as she tried to think of a place. "There is always..the living room?" She shrugged.

A Secretive Sleepover - Page 2 Tumblr_lx4xynnZF11r4kfic
    Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Post by Hope Rivera Sun Apr 21, 2013 9:12 pm

Hope followed her chucking sheepishly as she sounded almost like Melantha who gets tried of cleaning up Hope's mess. "All keep that in mind. I already know he likes to get hi-" she stopped not sure if his sister knew that "If you weren’t supposed to know that could we keep this between the two of us?" Hope asked holding her hands out acting like she was balancing something "I don't want him mad because he can be a pretty cool friend." her lips tingle saying that word 'friend' sounded so awkward. "I could sleep on the couch really, I don't mind at all." Hope twirled her hair following Audrey down the stairs into the living room. Hope's boots and bra was still in Jayden's room but she can sneak in at dawn to get them. Taking a seat on the couch she looked up at her "Thanks for letting me stay."
    A Secretive Sleepover - Page 2 Tumblr_inline_mjfqq3WVOc1qz4rgp
    Jayden
    Jayden

Post by Jayden Sun Apr 21, 2013 9:27 pm

Audrey sighed and crossed her arms "I know that..I've been trying to get him into rehab because of it...Our mom doesn't know though." She mumbled with a roll of her eyes. It's like she had to keep all these secrets about Jayden from everyone. "I'm just surprised he actually has a friend." She smiled feeling at least one thing was right. "He became really anti-social after what happened with his ex...he blames himself,but I blame hunt-uh..I just blame those good for nothing people who killed her." She forced smile with a shrug "Oh well. At least he has a friend!" She chuckled while she swayed her body a bit as she lead her down to the living room. She was happy for him. "Ok great. Our couch is comfy..so at least that,right?" She chuckled before shaking her head. "It's fine. I wouldn't want to send you somewhere you'll be hurt." She smiled as she turned around. "And I'll be heading to bed." She sighed as she started to walk away. "Night." She waved.

A Secretive Sleepover - Page 2 Tumblr_lwxn11sGw11r4kfic

Jayden crossed his arms on the table before looking as Audrey was heading to her room. He took a deep breath in and walked over to the living seeing Hope. "Hey." He forced a smile feeling mean about just away like that leaving her with his sister. Who knows what they could have been talking about. Just the thought of it made him fidget a bit. Walking over to sit down in the couch next to her, he breathed a sigh not knowing if she was mad at him for him leaving. He lean forward,resting his arms on his legs. "Sorry about leaving..everything was just scrabbled in my head." He mumbled.

A Secretive Sleepover - Page 2 Tumblr_m5a17bBEon1qfh6b2o1_500
    Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Post by Hope Rivera Sun Apr 21, 2013 9:47 pm

Hope bit her lip when she was about to say hunter. She felt nervous seeing what she is and if his family finds out he's been hanging with a hunter all this time. The one thing that killed his ex-girlfriend and yet Jayden hangs out with one. She left like a bunny trapped in a cage with hungry animals looking at her like she was lunch. All because Hope is a hunter, giving her a wave back with a smile Hope spoke "Night." she curled up on the couch pulling her knees to her chest. Jayden had arrived shortly after sitting down next to her. She gasped playfully leaning forward "When did you leave me Jayden? I just saw you next to me." she grinned "Unless that was your twin brother following us or maybe.." she covered her mouth "Your a ghost... I'm seeing ghost on my Jayden your scaring me." acting like she was about to cry Hope laughed as she crawled over towards him. Though her seeing ghost wasn't real funny seeing that is another thing her family hunts so they can be put to rest.
    A Secretive Sleepover - Page 2 Tumblr_m5dhk3cW7M1rr37y0
    Jayden
    Jayden

Post by Jayden Sun Apr 21, 2013 10:00 pm

Jayden looked at her when she playfully gasp making him looking at her with confusion. He breathed a small chuckle when he realized that she was just playing making him roll his eyes at her in a playful manner. "I guess, I apparently have the power of being in two places at once." He smirked with a small chuckle being looking at her from the corner of his eyes as she crawled over to him. "So..you aren't mad?" He asked as he turned his body with one leg on the couch slightly crossed. "And..I am sorry for not telling you about my..issue." He rolled his eyes "I just didn't want any special treatment because of it. I just want to be your boyfriend." He admitted.

A Secretive Sleepover - Page 2 Tumblr_m2kutbqs2s1r5aslio2_250
    Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Post by Hope Rivera Sun Apr 21, 2013 10:15 pm

"Yeah, looks like it." she playfully pushed her hand against his shoulder propping herself up straight on the couch. Watching as Jay shifts himself to face her while she bit her finger "Why could I be mad? Did you eat that pig without telling me?" Hope didn't understand why he would worry about if she was mad at him, he left to cool down. She soon perked her lips tapping her index finger against the bottom lip "Hey, I'm not going to point a gun to your head forcing you to tell me your life's dreams along with your past. When the time comes you could tell me then but until that happens I'm just going to do this." Leaning forward about to mess with his hair but she stopped. Her eyes widen at him asking to be her boyfriend "W-What?" her eyes gazed his “You serious?”
    A Secretive Sleepover - Page 2 Tumblr_m5drjrxisJ1rr37y0

Last edited by Hope Blacklock on Sun Apr 21, 2013 10:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Jayden
    Jayden

Post by Jayden Sun Apr 21, 2013 10:26 pm

"Yes, I ate the pig without telling you." He rolled his eyes with a small smirk as he lightly chuckled. "I'm being serious though." He smirked still feeling hesitant. He thought that just leaving her wasn't the right thing to do especially since it must have made it awkward between his sister and her. "Alright.Alright. I get it." He chuckled as he raised his hands before hesitating as her eyes gazed to his. "Uh..I don't know." He shrugged. "It depends, is that yes? Because if it's a no..then I was just playing." He chuckled nervously as he rubbed his hands against his pants feeling himself sweating.

A Secretive Sleepover - Page 2 Tumblr_m9dpfn74op1qdgumpo1_r1_500
    Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Post by Hope Rivera Sun Apr 21, 2013 10:40 pm

Hope tilt her head while shaking it "That isn't very nice you know. Jayden you lied to me I thought we had an understanding that you don't eat pigs without telling me. You're eating all my bacon!" she teased, loving to see him smile. She then placed her hands on his shoulders leaning in closer as she thought about what he asked "I say..." she whispered, getting closer as she kissed the top of his lip "Yes, but you need to stop eating all the pigs." she gigggled. Climbing on his lap she wrapped her arms around his neck “Now what’s this about special treatment? If it’s your addiction to pigs I’ll take you to APR: Addiction Pigs Rehab.”
    A Secretive Sleepover - Page 2 27y90g4
    Jayden
    Jayden

Post by Jayden Sun Apr 21, 2013 10:55 pm

Jayden breathed a chuckled and raised his eyebrows. "Well, the pig is gone so there is nothing you can do about it now,is there?" He grinned. When she placed her hands on his shoulders, he gave her a small nervous smile before grinning as he kissed her bottom when she kissed his top lip. "What if I don't?" He raised an eyebrow as he tilted his head to the side. As she climbed on his lap, he placed his hands on her hips before chuckling. "Now that kind of rehab is something I wouldn't want to go." He mumbled with a smirk. "Because I am not sharing." He chuckled and pecked her lips before pulling her into a gentle embrace feeling relieved that she said yes. His mind then wandered out to all the different outcomes this could lead to making him frown a bit.
    Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Post by Hope Rivera Sun Apr 21, 2013 11:08 pm

"Who ever said I was going to put you in a rehab you'll love?" she said cocking her head to the side as she brushed her lips across his cheek. "You will, even if I have to make you." whispering their lips locked, kissing him gently as she felt the small frown. Pulling away she looked down at him "Hey, if your worried we-" she blinked as he covered her mouth. Did she say something wrong but them not trying to out? Her hand moved up to hold his wrist. Truth was Hope had mixed feelings about this. Was Jayden really wanting thing, was he over his ex-girlfriend, will be continue his addicted sex craving plus, what would his family think when they find out her secret?
    Jayden
    Jayden

Post by Jayden Sun Apr 21, 2013 11:19 pm

"Mm,no I don't think so." He mumbled with a tiny smirk before their lips locked. Maybe it wasn't a good idea for them to be going out. As she pulled away, he nibbled on his lower lip before looking up at her as she spoke making him cover her mouth. He didn't know why he did that. Was it because he just didn't want to hear what she had to say in case she wants to take it back. He slightly tucked in his lips as her hand grabbed a hold of his wrist making him moving his hand away. "Sorry." He mumbled as he looked away from her. "Are you hungry? I am hungry." He said quickly as he grabbed her waist lifting her off of him and onto the couch. He stood up and walked over to the kitchen still trying to process what he just did.

A Secretive Sleepover - Page 2 Tumblr_m8qctl1JW71rv240t
    Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Post by Hope Rivera Sun Apr 21, 2013 11:33 pm

Hope looked at Jayden shaking her head wondering what that was all about. "No thanks." she spoke, "I'm not hungry." She turned on her side lying down on the couch brushing her hair behind her ear and closed her eyes. As he went away, she consistently bit her lips was this right, is this right for a werewolf and a hu-. Hope stood up walking into the kitchen to find Jayden looking for something to eat. She groaned storming up to him and grabbed his hand "Look Jayden." she started to speak in a serious tone. Hope made him look at her by placing her other hand on his cheek, her eyes saddened a bit. "I don't know what this might bring. But if we don't least try... I.." she licked her lips "Do you want to spend time thinking 'what if'?"
    A Secretive Sleepover - Page 2 Silu
    Jayden
    Jayden

Post by Jayden Mon Apr 22, 2013 12:30 am

Jayden opened the cabinets looking for something to munch on as his mind kept wandering off to the outcomes. His family will eventually find out,and then what happens? Neca is for sure gonna flip and most likely gonna go after her. In that match, anyone could win. He breathed out a wary sigh before blinking remembering he was looking for something to eat. Right as he was about to grab something random, he turned his head as Hope stormed up to him grabbing him by his hand. He turned completely to face her before his head tilted to the side a bit while his eyes couldn't make eye contact. He felt her hand on his cheek and looked at her as he tried to keep a straight face. Avoiding the look of how he really felt..worried.He thought about her offer for a moment before finally coming with a conclusion. "No." He shook his head as he gave her a small smile. "Life's too short to wonder 'what if?'.. For your sake." Even though he was having doubts, he already picked one option..so why think twice?

A Secretive Sleepover - Page 2 Tumblr_me6fcpeXYA1qiv2szo1_500
    Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Post by Hope Rivera Mon Apr 22, 2013 12:47 am

Placing her other hand on his other cheek, Hope waited for him to say something while her fingers stroked up and down, the look of sadness written on her face as her lips parted breathing in air slowly. Once he finally spoke a small smile formed as she quickly kissed his lips while moving her hands down his neck and around his chest hugging him. She placed her head on his chest hearing the sound of his heart beating rubbing her hand down his back. Letting go she brushed some of his hair away from his eyes “I’m going to head off to bed. See you in the morning?” Giving him a small smile, Hope turned around heading out the kitchen and lay on the couch.
    A Secretive Sleepover - Page 2 Elena

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 1:57 am