Vengeance: AU

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vengeance: AU

3 posters

A Secretive Sleepover

Jayden
    Jayden

A Secretive Sleepover - Page 9 Empty Re: A Secretive Sleepover

Post by Jayden Thu Apr 25, 2013 11:40 pm

Jayden blinked a bit before smiling at her when she smirked at him. "Oh come on...I am not that hideous." He joked as he breathed a small chuckle. That was defiantly something strange..but he was happy that he helped her out in that way. He stood up and nodded as he looked at his sister. "Besides, I have something I have to take care of over there..since I left-" He stopped and patted around "My phone.." He lied as he breathed out heavily. He didn't really leave his phone,it was more so of the fact that he had to clean up the mess he made. It wasn't safe at all since her parents could get back any time..and then them seeing a fellow hunter. His eyes slightly widened at the thought before shaking his head. Looking at Hope, he frowned a bit. "Trust me...I could get you your clothes..or better yet...just come with me and you tell me which ones you want..it won't take that much movement,you know?" He said in a straight face.

A Secretive Sleepover - Page 9 Tumblr_loxm0byuIT1qcn71uo1_500
    Neca and Audrey
    Neca and Audrey

Post by Neca and Audrey Thu Apr 25, 2013 11:45 pm

Audrey grinned over at Jayden with a chuckle. "Apparently you are hideous enough to chase the nightmares away." She teased and stuck her tongue out at him. "But that's great to hear!" She chuckled looking back at Hope. She slightly nodded and glanced at Jayden. "Alright..if you say so." She shrugged "But honestly, it's no bother." She shook her head looking at Jayden. "Especially if you feel uncomfortable with SOMEONE going through your things like that." She chuckled as she gave Jayden a look. "So..you sure?"

A Secretive Sleepover - Page 9 Tumblr_maisa7jZOj1qkdght
    Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Post by Hope Rivera Thu Apr 25, 2013 11:55 pm

Hope shrugged her shoulders giving him an innocent smile "Okay, maybe they just read your mind and took off not wanting to die." she giggled, placing her hand over her mouth. Once Jayden said he needed to go back to her house to get his phone she remembered what he had said about Andrew's body while she glanced at him "Yeah, I'll come with you and tell you what I want." she hid her frown not wanting Jayden to clean up by himself but if they just left the body. Her parents would be looking for who did it plus Jayden's prints were on the gun. One the nurse came in with a wheel chair and Jayden helped her in, pushing her out she remembered Jayden had drove here. Once he gotten his car towards the entrance and placed Hope in car she waved at Audery "We'll be back." she said.
    Jayden
    Jayden

Post by Jayden Fri Apr 26, 2013 12:04 am

He smirked as she giggled,placing a hand over her mouth. "Or that." He smiled. He sighed of relief when she agreed to go with him and looked at Audrey. "See? No problems..." He faked a smile as he crossed his arms looking down at the ground. There had to be a way to fully leave no trace of him behind...or else Hope's parents are literally gonna kill him.Not only that,but the scent of Andrew's blood will be strong. He was able to hold it before because he was filled with rage above anything else..but this time...it was gonna be difficult. Once the nurse came in, he looked down at the wheel chair before moving his gaze to her as he helped her to sit. He pushed her out and gave Audrey a smile as they walked out. "It's gonna be quick." He mumbled to Audrey noticing she looked worried about him going back to Hope's house. He went to get his car and drove over to the entrance before getting out to help Hope in. Once they said their good-byes, he drove over to her house and stopped near it. "Well..this is it." He mumbled not wanting to park his car that close.
    Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Post by Hope Rivera Fri Apr 26, 2013 12:17 am

Hope hated this, she hated it so much. Opening the door she swung her legs over "I could burn down the house. Much quicker than doing this." she said not liking that house anyways as Jayden came over to her side. Pulling herself up on his back she held onto his shoulders frowning down at him not sure if he can stand smelling a mixer between Andrew's blood and hers. She tugged his hair with her teeth out of boredom while he walked up towards the house and got inside. Hope told him where her room was as he walked inside "Jayden I need you to do another thing as well. I don't want you to but seeing as I can't fully walk without falling. There is salt in a cabinet sprinkle that all over Andrew's body and burn it. It's the only way to put him at piece so his soul doesn't come back seeking vegans on you." Yes, it sounded weird but it's what hunters do. "If you have to carry me down there I'll do it myself."
    Jayden
    Jayden

Post by Jayden Fri Apr 26, 2013 12:28 am

Jayden got out of the car,closing the door behind him and walked around to open the door for her. He didn't know how she was gonna carry her as he bent down before shrugging as he turned his back to her seeing it as a simple way. Once she held onto his shoulders, he placed his hands on the back of her thighs to keep her up. Walking over, he felt her tugging on his hair making him breathe a quiet chuckle since she was acting a bit childish. Going inside, he followed her directions to her room and placed her down gently on her bed. Rolling his shoulders back, he sighed before his eyes widened. "Uh...vengeance?" He asked with a worrisome tone. Defiantly something that sounded intimidating. "Um..alright." He mumbled as he got out of her room. He looked through the cabinets before finding the salt. He hesitantly reached for it before walking over slowly to where Andrew's body was. Just the thought made him feel like he was in a horror movie. He grabbed a handful as he stopped his breathing not wanting to smell the blood..even though it was drying it, it was still a strong scent. Sprinkling the salt over his body with a frown, he felt like such a murder..he hadn't killed anyone in years..and this just brings back memories of when he was a killer. Walking back, he looked through the cabinets again in search for a lighter. Once he found one, he walked over to Andrew not knowing if it was a good idea to burn him in here. "Hope!" He called out "Do you think it's better if I do it..outside or something?" He asked not having the slightest clue on how to finish this.
    Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Post by Hope Rivera Fri Apr 26, 2013 12:38 am

It would have been better if they had done this at night seeing the neighbors talk. Hope pushing herself up while she held on the side of her bed slowly moving her legs. She had almost lost her balanced more than once before Jayden shout out for her "Burn it down there! If you bring him outside the neighbors might see can call 911!" she shout. After all it was just a- "Drag him in the room and burn him in there! The door if fire proofed so it wont spread through the house!" Hope quickly thought pulling her bag from under her bed. She bit her lip before giving up trying to walk for now wanting to wait on Jayden and confront him
    Jayden
    Jayden

Post by Jayden Fri Apr 26, 2013 12:46 am

Jayden nibbled on his lower lip as he turned on the lighter before hesitating hearing her yell again. "OK!" He said loudly as he looked down at Andrew's body. "Ok.." He mumbled with a frown. Grabbing a hold of one hand, he pulled him over to the room. Turning the lighter on again, he tossed it over causing a bright flame. Running over to the door, he closed it as he breathed a heavily. He never thought he would be doing anything like this. Looking down at the blood on the floor, he knew coca cola was used to clean blood from the highways. Walking over to her kitchen, he grabbed a soda can and walked over. Opening it, he pour it down on the ground before quickly rushing to get a paper towel. Rushing back, he got on his knees as he began to scrub the blood off. Once he finished, he breathed a sigh and looked at his hands with a frown. He stood up and threw the all the paper towels away before walking over to the sink to wash his hands. Scrubbing, he noticed his hands were getting red and stopped with a frown. He walked over to dry them before feeling stick from his clothes because of the can of soda. Walking back to Hope's room, he looked at her and faked a smile. "Alright...I am almost finished." He mumbled looking down at the floor.
    Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Post by Hope Rivera Fri Apr 26, 2013 12:54 am

Hope frowned knowing he smile to find what he was truly felt, she was use to it seeing it's her job, her way of life and asking someone like Jayden to burn a body like it was nothing. Can be hard for anyone. She held out her hand "Almost? What do you still need to do?" she asked, just wanting him to come over so she can hug him. He was allowed to show some kind of emotion or even cry in front of her. "I shouldn't have asked you to do this.."
    Jayden
    Jayden

Post by Jayden Fri Apr 26, 2013 1:01 am

"Just..clean up the glass on the floor..and take the garbage out." He mumbled with a small shrug. "I just wanted to take a break." He sighed,leaning against the door frame. He continued to think about what he just did and breathed out warily. He kept telling himself that the guy deserved to die..but it's wrong to kill in general. He blinked and looked at Hope before shrugging again. "Eh, it's fine..it's not like you can do it." He mumbled and glanced at the hall. "I should get to back to cleaning." He nodded over before walking away. He quickly swept up all the broken glass pieces and threw them in the garbage. Walking back, he noticed the gun on the floor and picked it up.It had his finger prints. He grabbed the end of his shirt and rubbed it against the whole gun to take off his finger prints before deciding to throw it as well. Grabbing the garbage bag, he tied it up and walked out throwing it all out. Hopefully the evidence will be gone soon. He walked back in the house to Hope's room. Sitting on her bed, he rubbed his face. "Alright..now, I am done. Unless you need help with something."
    Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Post by Hope Rivera Fri Apr 26, 2013 1:08 am

Once he had left the room Hope forced herself to move not caring now bad her legs felt. Packing up throwing anything she can get her hands on, tossing her panties in last she breathed though the pain ignoring it once she made it to her closet. Grabbing a few other things she packed them in the bag and lay on the bed closing her eyes. Silent the room was before Jayden had spoken "I think I have everything." she said, turning her head around "Can we go? I hate this place." Hope wanted to head to his house "And come here I need to tell you something."
    Jayden
    Jayden

Post by Jayden Fri Apr 26, 2013 1:12 am

Jayden breathed a sigh of relief when she said she had everything and nodded to her question as he stood up. "I am not too fond of it myself." He breathed out with a roll of his eyes. Noticing she packed up everything, he grabbed her bag for her before raising an eyebrow. He sat back down on the bed with one leg crossed on it. "What happened?" He asked as he leaned over to her slightly,tilting his head a bit to the side. "Need help getting up?"
    Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Post by Hope Rivera Fri Apr 26, 2013 1:18 am

Hope didn't know if he was picking on her or not. She turned laying on her back as her hands ran through his hair pulling him down pressing her lips against his. Her arm held the back of his head while the other gently placed against his cheek having this feeling that she didn't just like him anymore and was falling for him. Her tongue slide inside his mouth brushing up against his as she smirked against his lips.
    Jayden
    Jayden

Post by Jayden Fri Apr 26, 2013 1:25 am

Jayden felt her pulling him down before feeling the touch of her soft lips against him. For some reason, that actually brought a smile to his lips as he moved his hand cup her neck as his body turned to a more comfortable position. Feeling her tongue sliding inside his mouth, he grinned a bit at the feel as he rubbed his tongue against hers gently before sliding in his tongue into her mouth. He kissed her passionately as he slowly moved on top of her but made sure he didn't put any pressure on her body since she is still healing. His spare hand moved to lightly rub her hips as he pressed his lips tighter to hers while his tilted his neck a bit to the side making the kiss deeper.
    Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Post by Hope Rivera Fri Apr 26, 2013 1:36 am

Pulling away for a breath of air looking into his green eyes for a moment then pressed her lips tight against his kissing him hungerly. She tugged the ends of hair giggling between kisses as she bits his lower lip while her knee rubbed up against his crotch. As Hope felt his hands rub her hips she let out a teasing moan. It would be better if they were in his bed seeing her's was a bit small for the two of them.
    Jayden
    Jayden

Post by Jayden Fri Apr 26, 2013 1:43 am

Jayden looked back into her eyes as she looked into his before smirking as she pressed her lips tightly against his. He kissed her back hungrily before grinning a little hearing her giggles between kisses. She sounded cute he thought before his grin grew as she bit his lower lip. He quickly hesitated once her knee rubbed up against his crotch before quickly freezing when she let out a teasing moan knowing she was doing this to mess with him. He quickly jumped off from her and accidentally ended up falling to ground. He slightly groaned when his back hit the floor before sitting up as he glared at her. "Seriously?" He mumbled with a chuckle "You aren't getting me this time." He said as he stood up,running a hand through his hair.
    Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Post by Hope Rivera Fri Apr 26, 2013 1:54 am

Pushing her elbows against the bed as she lifted her body up tilting her head to the side with a smirk "Awe, here we were having fun." she stood up feeling dizzy from standing to quickly as she fell back on the bed "Can I get on your back again please?" she asked wanting to get out of this house. Heck, she wanted to burn it down if it was up to her seeing she hated this place. It was just a place her parents crashed now and then it never felt like a real home. "I promise to behave myself and only try turning you on when I have a nurse’s outfit on." She said, “Deal? Jay jay?” grinning as he never once asked what was up with the name.
    Jayden
    Jayden

Post by Jayden Fri Apr 26, 2013 2:04 am

"Again..fun for you." He pointed to her with a roll of his eyes. He watched her stand before he quickly reached out when she fell back on the bed but he was to late. "Oh, yea sure." He nodded as he sat down on the bed making it easier for her to jump on. "Unless you aren't planning to go anywhere with the nurse's outfit then...I am not so sure I would like you to turn me on." He mumbled with a shake of his head. "So..I guess you can say it depends.." He smirked back at her. Once she got on, he grabbed her bag before quickly supporting her with his hands on the back of her thighs. He walked downstairs and out of the house with a sigh of relief. It defiantly wasn't a place he would like to come back to.
    Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Post by Hope Rivera Fri Apr 26, 2013 2:12 am

Holding onto his shoulder she leaned over kissing on his neck "Hmm, maybe by then I'll have sex with you." But, until that day passes she finds it fun playing with him and him complaining about it. She was lucky he hasn't just ripped her clothes off and do her. Wrapping her arms around his check she laid her head against his closing her eyes mumbling something with a smile on her face. Once he put her down for her wanted to try getting in herself he stood behind her in cased her fell back. Tumbling she held on the door breathing out slowly and got inside shutting the door.
    Jayden
    Jayden

Post by Jayden Fri Apr 26, 2013 2:18 am

"Well then we will see,won't we?" He smirked as he headed towards his car. He slightly turned his head when she mumbled something with a smile and smirked looking back where he was going. He put her down when they made it to his car and watched her case she needed help. He was about to help her seeing her tumbling before she was able to get inside shutting the door. He walked over to the driver's seat and hopped in,closing the door. Turning on the car, he drove home with her. Once they made it to his house, he got out leaving it parked out and walked over to her side. "Need help?" He asked tilting his head to the side as he held his hand out.
    Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Post by Hope Rivera Fri Apr 26, 2013 2:26 am

Hope felt like she could possibly make it herself, but it was nice having him carry her on his back. Made her feel wanted, cared for and that is all Hope ever want in her life. "Um, yes." she said, climbing on his beck again "Onward horse!" she pointed towards his house, laughing at what he said "Well, I could call you a piggy? Jay jay." Hope blew against his hair "Now, onward my trusty steed."
    Jayden
    Jayden

Post by Jayden Fri Apr 26, 2013 2:32 am

Jayden smiled as he rolled his eyes at her playfully. Turning around, he waited for her to get on before giving her a look when she pointed towards his house. "Horse? I am not taking you anywhere with you calling me a horse." He mumbled before breathing a hesitant chuckle as she blew against his hair. "I don't like that either." He grimaced "But I am not gonna be carrying you around out here waiting until you stop calling me names." He rolled his eyes "So..fine." He mumbled as he walked to his house. Carefully, he moved a hand from under her and unlocked the door.
    Neca and Audrey
    Neca and Audrey

Post by Neca and Audrey Fri Apr 26, 2013 2:36 am

Neca was watching TV on the couch before turning her head hearing the door unlock making her roll her eyes with a groan. "Great..here comes food." She mumbled with a chuckle as Audrey gave her a look. "Stop it." She mumbled as she stood "I'm being serious though..no touching Jayden's friend...he hasn't had one since..his ex..so behave." She pointed to Neca as Neca raised her hands. "Hey what makes you think I won't?" She chuckled as she grabbed a cushion. Once Jayden walked in, she grinned and threw the cushion,hitting his face. "Goddammit Jayden! Have better reflexes!" She mumbled as she stood up walking over to the kitchen since she didn't want to be around Hope. Audrey breathed a sigh knowing Neca was never gonna get along with humans before picking up the cushion from the floor. "Sorry."
    Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Post by Hope Rivera Fri Apr 26, 2013 2:40 am

"I'm not calling you bad names I'm just having fun here, or do you want me going back trying to turn you on then take off?" she asked blowing against his hair again snickering at his complaining remarks "Alright, alright. I'll do this." Leaning over she licked his neck then kissed his cheek "You still haven't gotten back at me for letting your mom tell her little story. So I guess Jayden doesn't know how to have a little fun." she teased laying her head on his shoulder. Once he opened the door and walked inside she held on him a little tighter looking at Neca still having the urge to rip her. "Horsey are you alright?" she asked leaning over as seeing Jayden giving her a look "Ouch, if looks could kill. Fine I'll stop you win, kill my hopeless joy."
    Jayden
    Jayden

Post by Jayden Fri Apr 26, 2013 2:47 am

"None." He mumbled before shaking his head a bit to the side when she blew against his hair again. "Do w-" He stopped as she licked his neck and kissed his cheek. "What the hell." He frowned hating how she has too much over him. "Oh yea...I forgot about that." He mumbled looking up at the sky before shrugging. "Eh. Not my top priority anymore." He smirked back at her. He quickly flinched when the cushion smack against his face unexpectedly. "Well, excuse me for letting my guard down." He rolled his eyes before giving Hope a look when she called him horsey again. "Good because after this...I am not giving you anymore piggy back rides." He mumbled as he walked over to the couch,carefully setting her down. Moving to sit down next to her with a sigh. He felt exhausted for cleaning up his mess.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 4:32 am