Vengeance: AU

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vengeance: AU

3 posters

A Secretive Sleepover

Neca and Audrey
    Neca and Audrey

A Secretive Sleepover - Page 11 Empty Re: A Secretive Sleepover

Post by Neca and Audrey Sat Apr 27, 2013 3:50 pm

Audrey got in the car and turned it on before looking at Hope with hesitation. "Oh god." She mumbled lowly to herself as she rubbed her face. All this time she knew yet she still stayed around. Rolling her eyes, she looked back at Hope when she finished. "Listen, it's for YOUR safety to stay away from Jayden." She mumbled as she kept a serious face. "I don't want to be sounding like a bitch..but honestly, what makes you think you can handle Jayden?" She raised her eyebrows as she began to drive back home. "I admit, I have been seeing him cheerful lately..which is strange..but you are a human!" She shook her head at the thought. "Besides, Jayden isn't ready for that commitment...I am pretty sure of it because Heck, he is still getting over his ex that died..and with you being human..you are even more vulnerable to death." She mumbled as she glanced at Hope. "I'm sorry...but I honestly don't see it working out in anyway....He needs to be alone at the moment..do you understand?"
    Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

A Secretive Sleepover - Page 11 Empty Re: A Secretive Sleepover

Post by Hope Rivera Sat Apr 27, 2013 4:04 pm

She had her rights to speak saying all she needed to say as Hope woke up. Her and Jayden wouldn't make it, he'll never be over his ex. She stayed quiet the hole ride back and once they gotten back. Hope took a shower, got dressed and waited to tell Jayden that she's leaving. It was for the best anyways.

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 9:16 am