Vengeance: AU

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vengeance: AU

2 posters

Things where meant to happen AU

Jayden
    Jayden

Things where meant to happen AU - Page 4 Empty Re: Things where meant to happen AU

Post by Jayden Sun May 19, 2013 2:44 am

Jayden hesitated and shrugged. "You can..but-" He stopped himself and rubbed his forehead. Once she continued to talk, he opened his mouth to say something.He never really had anyone to believe in his passion. Julia used to,but after time, it's like she lost hope in him becoming someone. He blinked when she pecked his cheek before raising his hand to rub his cheek. "Oh..right...back to our old lives." He mumbled as he looked over his shoulder at the name plate. "Thanks again..it means a lot." He mumbled as he gave her a smile. "But you know...it doesn't have to end once the play does." He said lowly. "If you want it to..then, sure. But honestly-" He paused as he rubbed the side of his neck nervously. "I..don't want it to." He admitted as he looked at her hesitantly. His feeling were very mixed..he loved Julia..but it didn't seem like she returned it. But now, is he starting to feel something for Hope?
    Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Things where meant to happen AU - Page 4 Empty Re: Things where meant to happen AU

Post by Hope Rivera Sun May 19, 2013 2:58 am

Hope smiled back but soon gave Jayden a confused look. He still wanted to hang out with her after the play "Thought you would be glad. Wouldn't have to put up with me teasing you." she said still having it in her mind no guy can put up with her like Andrew said. Her and Jayden got into fights sometimes cause of her teasing. "Well, come on you can stare at this and show it to your kids someday, let’s go look at the rest of the museum." Holding on the end of his sleeve she pulled him away from his work. Having the urge to hold his hand but that would be sending a different message to Jayden. They walked around looking at all the different art as Hope sneaked behind one of the statues picking up a mask "Hey Jayden." she whistled towards him. Once he turned she poked her head out with her tongue sticking out. "Hey no touching." one of the guards said as Hope tucked in her lips "Uh.. Think fast!" she tossed the guard the mask. Jumping over the rope she pulled Jayden with her ditching the guard as she pulled him in the small room with her. Their bodies pressed together as she laughed at the look the guard made, most dropping that mast yet, thinking she heard him laughing as well. Hope looked up at Jayden "Why Jayden are you laughing?"
    Things where meant to happen AU - Page 4 Tumblr_ljc9jxZtGn1qe5oxno1_500
    Jayden
    Jayden

Post by Jayden Sun May 19, 2013 3:13 am

"I don't mind the teasing...because seriously, anyone could get on my nerves. But now that I met you..I don't want to treat you like a stranger. It would be to difficult." He smirked in a sheepish manner,but it was true. He would get in an argument with anyone..but with her, he felt like..he could change..somehow. "Alright." He breathed as he followed her to look at all the different galleries. He looked over at the abstract art before averting his eyes to her when she spoke. He raised an eyebrow seeing her holding a mask before she poked her head out along with her tongue making him chuckle. Turning his head, he looked over at the guard but he didn't have time to think as she pulled him. "Wha-" He breathed. He didn't have time to think as she pulled him into a room. He felt their bodies pressed up against each other as he laughed thinking at how quick everything happened. "Does it matter?" He laughed as he tried to move but couldn't really seeing his arm movement was restricted. He breathed a hesitantly chuckle as he placed his hands on either side of her head. "This is..uncomfortable.." He blurted out with a small mumble as he looked down into her eyes.
    Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Post by Hope Rivera Sun May 19, 2013 3:24 am

Hope thought about what he said "Because I'm Jayden I hate fun bla, don't try making me laugh it will never happen bla. I'm too serious for my own good bla.. Hope stupid up your annoying bla bla bla." she giggled, looking right at his green eyes. She never really knew they were really that green before. "Suck in your gut and stop being a baby." Slowly leaning over making sure she guard was out of site. She quickly moved her body back in "I think the cost is clear." She breathed out, looking into his eyes "Huh?" she slightly licked her lips "Never knew how green your eyes are. Their pretty." she admits feeling that connection again along with something else. Something she was deadly afraid of seeing he had a girlfriend and could possibly lose him as a friend if she kissed him. Moving out of the way she looked down while her cheeks flushed a light pink as they growled. "Shut up." she looked down at her stomach.
    Jayden
    Jayden

Post by Jayden Sun May 19, 2013 3:37 am

"I don't recall ever mentioning the 'bla' part." He chuckled as he tilted his head to the side. "But whatever..I guess you win." He shrugged like it was no big deal before making a face at her. "You are making me feel fat..and yes, I know that sounded girly." He chuckled as he slid one hand down while she leaned over to make sure the guard was out of sight. "Alright then." he was about to move away until she spoke. "Oh...uh..thanks." He breathed a chuckle feeling the connection between them "I am feeling soo flattered." He teased trying to push the feeling away,but it seemed to always come back. As she moved out of the way, he followed her out,noticing her stomach growled. "Hungry?" He raised an eyebrow with a smirk "Because if you want we could get some pizza or something." He shrugged "Nothing healthy though." He grimaced with a small chuckle as he poked her stomach.
    Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Post by Hope Rivera Sun May 19, 2013 3:49 am

Hope held in her laugh the whole time wanting to bust out into laughter of how girly he sounded. Once he asked if they should get pizza she gasped "Why Jayden no." she patted his stomach "Need you lose all that fat there girly.. So how about a light salad for you and I'll take a big mac." she grinned. "Nah, pizza sound alright after all you are the birthday boy, you pick what you want. I'll just suffer though it seeing as your fattening me up." Hope pretended to cry like preps could do if someone called them fat "You’re so mean to me." people started to give them looks as Hope stopped. Looking at them she shrugged "Idiots."
    Taking his hand as she didn’t even notice, walking out of the museum. Maybe he should drag his girlfriend to look at his art here sometime. She would be proud of that. Over at the pizza place which wasn’t that far of a walk from where they were at. Jayden ordered some pizza as Hope grabbed a slice “You’ve been giving me that look ever since we had our bodies close together?” What the heck was he thinking? Both of their phones went off looking to see who texted her she growled “Leave me alone dirt bag.” She mumbled having pizza stuffed in her mouth. Andrew’s been asking her to the dance every day and tried to get back together with her. “Don’t worry your girl can have you in half an hour then you two can have lots of birthday sex all night long.” She stated feeling a little jealous of that as she took another bite.
    Jayden
    Jayden

Post by Jayden Sun May 19, 2013 4:04 am

Jayden looked down at his stomach as she patted it before rolling his eyes. "It's called a joke..ok? And no way am I gonna get a salad..I hate vegetables." He shivered with a grimace. "Ah, I guess being the birthday boy does come in handy,huh?" He chuckled as the crossed his arms before glancing around as she pretended to cry. "I am not!" He pointed to her with a playful glare before breathing a chuckle. "Are they? Or are you?" He teased.
    As she took his hand, he looked down at their hands as he followed her over to the pizza place. Walking in, he let her hand go and walked over to the front desk,ordering a pizza. The pizza was made fairly quick as he grabbed a slice. "What look?" He asked hesitantly not realizing he had been giving her a look as he averted his eyes down at his pizza slice. As his phone went off, he took it out reading the message from Julia.Now she wants him...for what? Probably all she had been using him for lately...he didn't mind it,but that's all she has been wanting. He put his phone away and looked up at Hope. "Wha-" He scoffed and took a bit out of his slice. "That's..that's not what she wanted.." He mumbled lowly,looking back down at the ground. "But..who said I was in a rush..she can wait." He shrugged,taking another bite of his slice.
    Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Post by Hope Rivera Sun May 19, 2013 4:21 am

"Ah, so the darling young Jayden doesn't com rushing when his master calls him." She mumbled taking another bite before picking up another slide. "I'm just saying that phone goes off more than most boyfriend's I know." she mumbled "But, it means you have a good soul. No worries I won't tell people Jayden has one." Hope teased. Once their little dinner was done Hope looked at her phone with a frown. Andrew was at her house? This can't be great. "So um.. I shouldn't keep you away from your family. I'm pretty sure you have cake waiting for you." Shoving her cell in her bag they walked out and back into his car. Jayden took his time getting to her place as her head keep falling against his shoulder. Almost falling asleep she quickly rose up. Pulling up to her drive way, seeing Andrew's car she hesitated to opened the door. See ya tomorrow Jayden." Opening it and getting out slowly shutting the door. She walked up to the door before slowly turning to Look back at Jayden. Hope didn't want to go in alone but how to tell someone to stay over? Unlocking the door she walked inside "Andrew leave..." she mumbled "Are you dating that emo kid" "I'm not dating anyone... I'm not even dating you now out!" she cried, rushing passed him towards her room. "Then why are you with him huh? I see the looks you give him your in love with the idiot." "He's not an idiot he’s kind and sweet… And…” “And what Hope?” he growled. Hope picked up a photo chucking it at Andrew “And has a heart! Unlike you! I rather have had him as my boyfriend than you any day! Years of my life spent with you have been a waist! You never loved me at all!” she cried. Andrew just grew angry with her “You yell at him like this! He’s just like me Hope admit it. Your only with him cause he is like me.” Hope screamed pulling at her hair “Everything is not all about you and yes he and I fight, but Jayden says he is sorry for it unlike this low life standing in front of me!” “That’s it.” Andrew grabbed for Hope’s arm twisting it behind her back. “How I’ll show you what happens when bitches like you cross me.”
    Jayden
    Jayden

Post by Jayden Sun May 19, 2013 4:38 am

"Master? No one owns me..again, I am not a pet." He shook his head with a small chuckle. "In other words..I'll take my sweet time..she'll be there when I get home anyways." He shrugged. She is always there..and when she does go out, it's with him and they end up doing..nothing really. "What? So what if it does?" He raised an eyebrow looking down at his phone. "It's not effecting you...and she is just..lonely,that's all." He frowned. He had been out a lot lately..Once they finished their dinner, he wiped the crumbs on his face with a napkin as she looked down at the phone. "Yea..I guess you're right." He mumbled. He walked out with her and got in the car. As he drove, he felt her head against his shoulder continually as kept drifting off to sleep. Pulling up to her drive way, he watched her hesitate before getting out of the car. "See ya." He smiled. He waited for her to get in and drove back to his house..Although he felt like she wasn't going to be alright from the look she gave him before entering. Once he made it to his house, he stepped out of the car and walked inside his house,closing the door behind him. Seeing everyone was probably sleeping, he quietly made his way to his room. Opening the door, he saw Julia was already sleeping making him frown. Did he take that long? He took off his shoes and changed into something more comfortable to sleep in before carefully and quietly crawling on the bed. Resting his body down, he thought about the day..was he feeling something new? Or is it just his mind being idiotic? The thought caused him to slowly drift to sleep.
    Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Post by Hope Rivera Sun May 19, 2013 4:45 am

After Andrew had his way with her falling asleep with Hope brushed and broken. She silently cried herself to sleep. Dreaming none other than Jayden. Laughing, smiling, having fun which he wouldn't admit to having. Being happy with him but he didn't felt the same. He had Juila to make him happy right?
    Three days until the show opening and a dance was being held tonight. Hope had gotten a dress though she didn’t see reasoning for it but since this was a mandatory dance. Why not get dressed to go alone? Andrew was going to be there and that frighten her not wanting to see his face after what he had done to her. Hope hasn’t told anyone about it, she’s been quiet since it happened. Telling herself countless of times it never happened. Walking down the stairs holding her dress up, she looked over her shoulder to see who had showed up. Maybe when talk to Julia about showing Jayden a good time. The boy looked like he needed it. Stepping down to the dance floor placing her hands in front of her, Hope grew nervous about being here. Wasn’t her cup of tea even if she loved to dance. Turning around quickly to walk out not caring if she gotten in trouble for leaving, Hope bumped into Jayden and Julia. "Sorry.." she mumbled averting her eyes to the ground.
    Things where meant to happen AU - Page 4 Tumblr_mlvdg9c3Qz1qehsoxo2_500
    Jayden
    Jayden

Post by Jayden Sun May 19, 2013 4:58 am

Jayden didn't feel like going to the dance that is held three days before the play. He didn't have time to fool around,but since it was mandatory,it wasn't like he had a choice. He got ready,putting on a red suit,black dress shirt,but no tie. Running a hand through his hair, he looked over at Julia seeing she was wearing..all black. She looked beautiful to him though. Walking up to her, he smirked at her and wrapped his arms around her from behind. "Ready?" He asked,resting his chin on her shoulder. She was looking at herself in the mirror,fixing up,and looked at Jayden with a nod. "I guess..it's not like I wanna go." She frowned as he breathed a chuckle pulling away from her. "No one does babe." He took her hand and walked with her downstairs and out,heading to the car. Making it at the dance, both of them over looked the dance.Resting his gaze at Julia, he grimaced in a playful manner as she nodded in agreement. Walking down the steps, Hope bumped into them. Julia rolled her eyes "Watch where you are going next time..walking around with your head down isn't very appealing." She mumbled as Jayden gave her a look before looking at Hope. "Where are you going?" He asked tilting his head to the side. "You know they won't let you out,right? I mean, security is at the front door..so..good luck with that."
    Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Post by Hope Rivera Sun May 19, 2013 5:07 am

Hope looked broken hearing Julia's words just made her step back. As Jayden spoke she parted her lips "I'll find a way out. Even if I have to break a window and jump out. I don't want to be at this stupid da-" she stopped looking up to see Andrew. "Hello Julia, Jayden." he smiled before walking over towards Hope "Did I hear you bumped into her. Hope darling stop looking at the ground." Hope looked at Jayden thinking was now buddy with Andrew "All of you can go to hell. Enjoy chit chatting with your rapist buddy." she said harshly towards Jayden the most.

Last edited by Hope Blacklock on Sun May 19, 2013 5:30 am; edited 1 time in total
    Jayden
    Jayden

Post by Jayden Sun May 19, 2013 5:18 am

Jayden raised his eyebrows seeing how bad she really wanted to get out. But he didn't know why. He averted his eyes to Andrew as Julia returned the smile. Jayden just looked at Andrew suspiciously..why was he smiling towards him? The thought made him hesitant..like if Andrew was planning something. Julia nodded her head in agreement with what Andrew was saying before scoffing. "A piece of advice doesn't hurt." She simply said with a roll of her eyes. Jayden blinked at what Hope said. "I didn't even-wha-I-" He stopped himself seeing he wasn't going anywhere with that sentence. "Come on Jayden..let's get some punch." She mumbled as she grabbed a hold of Jayden's hand. He just looked back at Hope as Julia pulled him away still confused to why she said that to him..in a way, it hurt coming from her. He frowned and turned his head looking at Julia. "Wait-" He mumbled pulling away from her grasp. "You go get punch..I'll meet you there..I just gotta see something."He mumbled,pecking her lips quickly. He walked over to Hope as he gave her a look. "What the hell was that about?"
    Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Post by Hope Rivera Sun May 19, 2013 5:26 am

"I'll be sure to keep her on a tighter leash. It's hard to keep control of someone with 'special needs.' for she's um.." Andrew leaned forward "Bipolar and all. She's a little crazy her mind comes up with this image that her and your boyfriend Jayden are a couple." Andrew spilled lies to Julia getting Hope in trouble. Hope was away from the other but hearing Jayden's voice she sighed "Really?" she turned around "Why are you even bothering with me you HAVE a girlfriend Jayden..." mumbling under her breath for him to just leave her alone. "Seeing as your all buddy with Andrew now, the one thing last night was just an act.. Like you would... and I thought..." Seeing jayden take a step forward, something in her wanted to run off. Yet, she stayed "Like you could care that he rapes me... Silly of me to think we had a connection.."
    Jayden
    Jayden

Post by Jayden Sun May 19, 2013 5:38 am

Julia raised an eyebrow and shook her head "Nothing wrong with being bipolar." She mumbled. She didn't see anything wrong with it all at seeing Jayden was easy to control around her. "Jayden? And her? That's not gonna happen..not on my watch." She mumbled as she poured herself some punch in a plastic cup. Jayden raised an eyebrow and shrugged. "So what if I have a girlfriend..doesn't mean I can't have friends,shit." He rolled his eyes. Why does she bring up Julia? "An act? What are you talking about?..And I am not friends with Andrew. What makes you say that? Because of him walking up to me with a 'smile'? If that's the case..call everyone I talk with a special friend of mine because that's apparently how you are seeing everyone around me." He mumbled before he took a step forward. "Thought what..?" He asked a bit hesitant before his eyes widened. "Ok..stop,rewind,and..play." He shook his head. "He rapes you?" He grimaced "Why would I not care about something like that..as a matter of fact why would ANYONE not care? You just don't say anything which makes me assume everything great." He frowned not really wanting to talk about the second thing she said. He was still confused to his feelings...it's not like he wanted to talk about that..especially in a dance..not the most private place.
    Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Post by Hope Rivera Sun May 19, 2013 5:48 am

Hope covered her face not wanting to hear this, wanting to be left alone. Nodding her head slowly at what he had said. Sniffing quietly she dropped her hands to her sides sobbing "Cause I'm emotionally damaged and never had a friend to talk to." she whipped her tears. Some of the teacher saw as they walked up to Jayden "If you two need a place to talk more privately.. Use my class room." the teacher handed him the keys. Hope was dragged away from the dance room and though the halls. Once they reached the class room and walked inside Hope sat down at one of the desk. "Wouldn't have worked... You and I being friends... I planned on leaving this place after the play to get away from him.. And with me being a bitch towards him... He does this.." she mumbled rubbing her nail against the desk. Yes, silly of her to think to feel they had something. They just had a fun day that was all.
    Jayden
    Jayden

Post by Jayden Sun May 19, 2013 5:57 am

"Well now you have me.." He frowned not wanting to see her crying..it made him feel like an ass since he was the cause of her crying in the first place. When he saw a teacher walking up to them, he straightened his posture not wanting a teacher to interfere. Once the teacher handed him the key, he sighed of relief and grabbed Hope's wrist as he pulled her away from the dance. Opening the door to the classroom, he walked in and closed it behind him once Hope was in. He leaned against the teacher's desk placing his hands on it as he looked at her with an immense frown. "W-what?" He mumbled. He didn't want her to go. Walking over to her, he placed the palm of his hands on either side of her legs as he looked up at her. "Don't go.." he mumbled as he tucked his lips. "I've been..having feeling for you too..so you aren't the only one..and if you leave-" He stopped as averted his eyes the floor. "I don't know what I am thinking.." He mumbled lowly to himself with a shake of disappointment to himself.

//I am gonna sleep now so night!! :3
    Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Post by Hope Rivera Sun May 19, 2013 4:30 pm

//greetings from the walking dead XDD

Don't go. He said, making her heart skip a beat. She felt his hands on either side of her leg, as she placed her hand over his. Was he telling the truth or a moment of weakness? "If I leave?" Come on damn it tell her. Hope is basely going to leave town after the play and all you do is stop. Might as well just tell him what has she got to lose? "I'm only happy when I'm with you.." Yesterday, was the most enhanceable time she had with him even if it was a short moment. "Like I can be myself." She lift his chin up with her fingers looking into his green eyes.
    Jayden
    Jayden

Post by Jayden Sun May 19, 2013 5:09 pm

//Greetings! xD

Jayden opened his mouth,only air coming out,feeling speechless. When she spoke, he looked at her hand over his. "If you leave...it's not gonna be the same without you around." He mumbled lowly as he glanced up at her hesitantly. Feeling her lift of his chin, he forced himself to look at her as he forced a smile. "Me too.." He breathed out "You're like the only one that believes I can get somewhere." He admitted. Still, he still was with Julia..and he has been with her for so long...he just can't picture himself without her. Why was this so difficult? He had feeling for Hope,but he didn't know if it was just temporary..Looking down at her lips, he leaned up as he pressed his lips against hers,kissing her gently. Feeling a spark, he knew..this couldn't just be temporary especially if he had been feeling it for a while now..this strange connection wasn't going anywhere. He moved a hand to cup the side of her neck as he tilted his head to the side,deepening the kiss.

Things where meant to happen AU - Page 4 Tumblr_m9dpfn74op1qdgumpo1_r1_500
    Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Post by Hope Rivera Sun May 19, 2013 5:26 pm

Hope wanted to say something smart as a come back to his 'nothing will be the same without you.', but nothing came out. She breathed a shaky chuckle as a few tears ran down her cheeks. Why did this have to hurt. Three weeks it took to fall for him and she wants to run off like a coward. She felt his lips against hers as a spark in her mind told her to pull away he had somebody who loves him. Returning the kiss feeling that connection sparking up like fireworks, while her hands reached up to rest against his shoulders, kissing him passionately. Slowly pulling his body a little closer.
    Jayden
    Jayden

Post by Jayden Sun May 19, 2013 5:36 pm

What was he doing? What about Julia? At the moment, his mind seemed to forget about her or else he would have pulled away considering now he could be considered a cheater. Not matter what the reason, a cheater is something he didn't want to be,but too late for that.As she returned the kiss, he slightly smiled against her lips as he kissed her back passionately. Feeling her pulling him closer to her, his other hand lightly rubbed her hip as he slid her body to press against his. He felt that this kiss was..right. It was wrong considering he was still with Julia..but he felt like they were right for each other. Pulling away for breath, he breathed out as he looked into her eyes with a hesitant warm smile. Pressing their lips together again, he slid his tongue into her mouth to run along her tongue gently.
    Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Post by Hope Rivera Sun May 19, 2013 5:47 pm

Never felt anything like this for Andrew when they was together. Once upon a time, she might have loved him a little but not enough to hold on seeing he never treated her right. But with Jayden her heart pounded so hard finding herself smiling a lot even during their little fights. Like she could be herself with out having someone tell her she's crazy, worthless, and ugly. Feeling him pull away she breathed out heavily opening up her eyes to look up. Was this what Jayden was talking about when it comes to 'soul mates'? Hope returned the smile as he leaned forward again, running her fingers though the back of his hair. Her tongue curled around his forgetting where they was at, who he was with, just only focus on him.
    Jayden
    Jayden

Post by Jayden Sun May 19, 2013 5:56 pm

His hands lightly ran down her curves as he pressed his body against hers. Feeling her curling their tongues, he continued to kiss her passionately. Honestly, nothing was in his mind...except for his feelings towards Hope. She actually made him feel like he was worth being around. And even though they have had their arguments, it had worked out in the end. Pulling away again, he licked his lips before pushing loose strands of her hair behind her ear while his other hand rubbed her thigh. "Wait-" He breathed as a small frown appeared on his lips. "Are you still planning on leaving?" He didn't want her to leave...but he knew it was gonna be difficult breaking it off with Julia. Everyone in his family loved her..so he would basically be the bad guy. They would hate his guts..and she lived with them. The would mean she would have to move out. And leaving her for a human? That wouldn't bring good news to Neca.
    Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Post by Hope Rivera Sun May 19, 2013 6:08 pm

Her fingers slightly gripped the ends of his hair tilting her head to the side, deepening their kiss. Once he pulled away she slightly frowned not wanting this to stop. She felt his hand on her thigh while the other brushed strands of her hair. Her eyes fully opened to look into his shaking her head no "If I left after well what happened.." She pecked him on the lips "I'll be a cowards running away from you." Hope mumbled, giving Jayden a light smile.
    Jayden
    Jayden

Post by Jayden Sun May 19, 2013 9:59 pm

Jayden smiled a little as she pecked his lips before hesitating. If she knew what he really was..she would probably run away. Tucking his lips, he had second thoughts. It's not like she would be able to be with him considering he is a werewolf...and she is a human. Sooner or later, she would have to figure it out. "You know.." He mumbled hesitantly before pecking down her jawline. "I-I am not what you think I am.." He breathed pulling away as he looked into her eyes. He didn't realize she was hunter..so both of them have something to tell. But as far as he saw, she was a human..and he was a werewolf. "I don't think this will work out.." He said lowly as he moved away from her a bit with a frown.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 4:03 am