Vengeance: AU

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vengeance: AU

2 posters

Things where meant to happen AU

Jayden
    Jayden

Things where meant to happen AU - Page 2 Empty Re: Things where meant to happen AU

Post by Jayden Fri May 17, 2013 9:49 pm

Jayden took out a small container of pills from his jacket. Taking a pill out, he quickly swallowed it as he tilted his head back. He lowered his head,breathing a small sigh as he closed the container before raising an eyebrow at what she said. "How would you know?" He mumbled,knowing she was right. But no one wanted to see the other side of him..so why bother being himself. "I should..but I don't want to." He turned his head looking at Andrew from over his shoulder with a small smirk. He turned his body to face them as Andrew pulled her away. Once this turned violent, he glared at Andrew as he rushed to push him away from Hope. "What the hell!" He groaned,shoving him away. "She has just as right to be here as anyone else...so I suggest you back off." He said in a harsh tone. He didn't really want to start something..but like he said before, he couldn't stand bullies.
    Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Things where meant to happen AU - Page 2 Empty Re: Things where meant to happen AU

Post by Hope Rivera Fri May 17, 2013 10:06 pm

Andrew stumbled back once Jayden shove him away from Hope before things turned ugly. He growled at the kid thinking he shouldn't butt into this. "I suggest you butt out!" He shoved Jayden back and gave him another and another until his back was against the wall. Hope not wanting her idiot boyfriend harming anyone, quickly stood up pulling Andrew away from Jayden "Alright, you win I'll go home with you. Stop being a bully." she stated. Andrew gave Hope a look "Come before we miss dinner with my parents." she mumbled pulling him with her as she turned her head mouthing bye to Jayden. Besides, he was going to be late for his date if Andrew picked a fight with him. Leaving the building unhappy as always she got in his car sighing. "I don't want you hanging out with that emo kid, he paints his nails black." hope looked at him "It's a sharpie and leave him alone... he seems nice but whatever i'll do what you need me to do.." "That's right cause no one will love you like I do."
    Jayden
    Jayden

Post by Jayden Sat May 18, 2013 1:12 am

"Anything that involves mistreating someone is something I can't resist to get myself involved." He teased before smirking a bit as Andrew shoved him continuously until his back was against the wall. He opened his mouth to say some remark before averting his eyes to Hope when she pulled Andrew away from him. Seeing her give in, he couldn't help but roll his eyes. He watched her walk away and waved at her good-bye as she mouth him. He breathed a sigh when she walked out before checking his phone seeing a missed call. He frowned seeing it was his girlfriend and quickly rush to turn off the lights. Heading out, he noticed his girlfriend on the other side of the sidewalk and smirked as he walked up to her. He held her hand once he reached her before getting into his car and drive off.
    Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Post by Hope Rivera Sat May 18, 2013 1:25 am

After having lunch with her parents. Andrew and Hope went off on a mission killing some vampires near by "Your parents wants you on that pill seeing as your not obeying orders Hope. Stop living in a world where people can be happy with them things, that true love is real." he said while Hope was planting a bomb in the house. "If you continue to see that kid he's just going to get in your mind. You always let people twist your mind and get hurt in the end baby. You know I love you." Andrew kissed the top of Hope's head as she didn't say anything "Your compaction for others will get you killed, be smart... Stop being stupid for once." Never, never one saying something nice as Hope only thought about what Jayden said about soul mates "Least he has a happy life..." she mumbled. Heading back home, Hope headed towards bed not wanting to deal with this shit. Opening her drawer she popped a few pills to give her a buss before falling asleep.

In the morning it was a Saturday as she gotten up and out of bed. Taking a quick shower she gotten dressed and ran into town. In the park she walked over towards the swing set sitting down leaning her head against the metal chain.
    Jayden
    Jayden

Post by Jayden Sat May 18, 2013 1:37 am

Jayden had his little date with his girlfriend and ended the night with her. Waking up early in morning, he looked down at Julia sleeping soundly on the bed. He smiled a little and leaned down to kiss the side of her head. Seeing her move a bit, he slowly moved her hair away from her face. "Stop it." She mumbled sleepily before going back to sleep. He breathed a sigh and reached for his boxers. Standing up, he slipped them on before getting dressed not bothering to take a shower. Walking downstairs, he ran a hand through his hair deciding to go for a walk. He felt tired..so why not stretch out a bit. He walked outside and had a long walk before coming across a park. He ignored it at first until he spotted Hope. He walked over to her and leaned the side of his body against a pole near the swings. "Hey." He said quietly as he rubbed his eyes sleepily. "Having fun?" He raised an eyebrow as he slightly smirked seeing she didn't look like she was in a good mood.
    Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Post by Hope Rivera Sat May 18, 2013 1:52 am

Slightly falling asleep dreaming about someone who is there for her, treats her with kindness, makes her laugh then feels like life isn't worth living. Soon her dreams where shattered by a voice, turning her head to see Jayden. Odd enough a smile came from her lips feeling glad to see him? "Are you stalking me now?" she teased, holding on the chains leaning back as she leaned back looking seeing Jayden upside down. "Having fun?" she tuck in her lips "Yes, having a blast of my lifetime." Leaning back up Hope gotten off the swing stretching her arms. "Awe, someone looks tired."
    Jayden
    Jayden

Post by Jayden Sat May 18, 2013 2:03 am

"Hm,do I have to answer that truthfully?" He joked as he tilted his head a bit to the side instinctively as she was upside down. "Ah, figures..because being on a swing in a pretty deserted park must be a thrill..nothing scary looking about that." He said in a sarcastic tone before faintly smiling at her. He yawned as his hand covered his mouth before putting his hands in his pockets while he leaned his head on the pole. "Yea..I am tired." He mumbled as he slightly stretched his arms down while they were still in his pocket. Breathing out a sigh, he chuckled slightly. "Not that you would care anyways...so was everything alright yesterday?" He asked hesitantly hoping nothing to serious happened. After all, he didn't see any bruises on her..so that had to be a good sign,right?
    Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Post by Hope Rivera Sat May 18, 2013 2:14 am

"But didn't you hear on the news. I'm secretly that casual killer that goes around in parks. Swinging on a swing like a sweet innocent girl." Hope joked, clapping her hands together with a smile. "So I um... Watch my back if I where you." She shrugged her shoulders biting down on the side of her lip. Hearing as he asked if everything was right, she gave him a funny look. Why would he care? Doesn't he have a girlfriend? "If your asking if me hit me no... But told me I need to stop being stupid for once in my life. To takes this pill so I'll follow my parents orders than to disobey them.... To not hand out with you cause he has it in his mind you'll twist my brain around and I'll start questioning." Hope didn't want to take some little white pill to turn her feelings off. Was it so wrong to have a mind of her own to try doing things she wanted to do. So sick of trying to make anyone's life happy when she hurts inside.
    Jayden
    Jayden

Post by Jayden Sat May 18, 2013 2:27 am

"I think I can handle that." He nodded with a smirk "Besides, it's not like you will try to kill me..because of the whole debt you owe me" He breathed a chuckle "If I do remember correctly that is." He smirked with a small shrug. Seeing her giving him a funny look, he raised an eyebrow. Did he say something wrong? It's not a wrong thing to ask how they are doing knowing about their abuse..it's just being friendly. When she mentioned her taking a pill, he frowned a little..yep, she reminded him of..well himself. "You know, you don't have to take the pill..after all,you don't need it. You are fine the way you are...there is no point to reaching to others standards..since no one is ever satisfied." He advised as he crossed his arms. "Well, then..I guess it's time to show him my reputation is more than just a rumor." He smirked as he raised his eyebrows. "There is nothing wrong with questioning..it's just speaking what you think."

//Dude, I tried to stay up..but I can't. I had a long day D: But tomorrow for sure I'll get on early!! Since...it's the weekend!!
    Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Post by Hope Rivera Sat May 18, 2013 2:39 am

"I don't remember this debt I owe you." she rubbed her rub the end of her chin "Unless your talking about 'that' debt then it's only will up if you have the greens." Hope rubbed her fingers together while she laughed. When Jayden told her she didn't need to take the pill she slowly walked up towards him "Says the gut who pops a pill in his mouth like it was candy? Please, if he and my parents want me on a pill taking away what makes me... Well, me... They have to shove it down my throat." She believe Jayden needed to be on a pill, she didn't know him but he didn't look like that crazy. "Is that the one where you killed a person or the one where people say you need live rabbits in the back of your car as sacrifices?" Jayden had lots of odd rumors. "Ah, but to him it is wrong for me to speak my mind. I'm not allowed to... Just stand beside him and look pretty."

//awe slright.
    Jayden
    Jayden

Post by Jayden Sat May 18, 2013 12:16 pm

Jayden breathed a chuckle with a smirk. "No...I might have the greens,but that's not the debt I am talking about." He said before he averted his eyes to the sky as he puckered his lips out a bit like he was in thought. "I am talking about the debt you owe me from going through all the pain listening to those other girls at the auditions." He said as his eyes averted to her. He made a face at her and shook his head. "You don't understand why I take them..so I suggest you don't start talking because my reasons justify it. You,on the other hand, shouldn't be taking them." He frowned. She didn't know his disorder so he tried to control his anger about what she said.."For that...you will just have to find out,no?" He raised an eyebrow up at her before scoffing at what she said. "You're kidding,right?" He mumbled as he stepped away the pole walking over to her until he was right in front of her,looking down at her. "Women have been treated...well, not in the most fair way...and they have fought against it,right?...It got them to have liberty of doing great things..so I suggest you stand up for your self. It might not be easy...but you never know what you are capable of until you try." He forced a small smile as he tilted his head. He might have not lived long to see how women were treated before...but he did read about it. And if she lets herself be pushed around like that..the fight with women and men would have just been useless. "Just try.." He breathed as he lifted her chin up. He blinked at what he did and moved away from her as he cleared his throat. Why did he just do that? He had Julia at home...he shook his head in thought.

Things where meant to happen AU - Page 2 Tumblr_lw0cs8NVwJ1r8488so1_400
    Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Post by Hope Rivera Sat May 18, 2013 1:22 pm

"I don't remembering agreeing to something like that. Your mind must be playing tricks on you." she laughed pointing at him but didn't mind what she had to do. "Alright, what is it to fill that bruised ego of yours." Hope flinched a little at how defecate he gotten when she talked about him taking them pills "Hey it's just a question know like the one's your asking me. Only fair riight?" Tapping her foot against the ground as she lowered her head breathing out a sigh. Fight huh? Well one rule to survive is to do the most thing your afraid of. She felt him raise her chin up, looking right at his green eyes. Strange she felt this connection one their eyes meet. Scared to know what it might be she took a step back tucking in her lips. Why was he being so nice? Mostly guys with a girlfriend tend to ignore other girls. "I'll um... Think about what you said."
    Things where meant to happen AU - Page 2 1i0llk
    Jayden
    Jayden

Post by Jayden Sat May 18, 2013 1:35 pm

"Really? To me it seems like your mind is playing tricks on you." He raised his hands as he shrugged. "But whatever. It's not like I was taking you seriously on those words.." He smirked and dropped his arms to cross them. "That wasn't necessarily a questions though..it was more of an ironic remark." He mumbled with a small frown. He looked down at the ground with his hands in his pockets before hesitantly averting his eyes back to her seeing her tucking her lips in. He smiled as he pushed the thought away not wanting to make this awkward..after all..he didn't feel anything when he did that...did he? He nodded his head at what she said. "Yea, I figured." He said as he tilted his head a bit to the side. "Unless you want to be treated that way..then be my guest! I am not gonna control your life." He smirked.

Things where meant to happen AU - Page 2 Tumblr_m13t0ppVs01qd0tcho3_250
    Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Post by Hope Rivera Sat May 18, 2013 1:45 pm

Hope just shrugged "Well, your so serious, you need to learn to lighten up and have fun." she tilt her head to the side giving him a look "You know what fun is right? Laughing, goofing off.." He does do that kind of stuff right? It always seemed like him and his girlfriend were always too serious. Noticing the frown she playfully punched his arm as he gave her a look "Made the frown go away." pointing her finger at his lips "Last thing I need is to be working with someone who frowns a lot and hates me." Hope gave him another look "Haha, your soooo funny."
    Jayden
    Jayden

Post by Jayden Sat May 18, 2013 1:59 pm

Jayden raised an eyebrow and raised his shoulders. "I know what fun is...I just find it idiotic when people goof off." He admitted. He has said a joke here and there...but he never actually goofed off. "Not that I care anyways..I don't like being with groups of people since I am a complete mess." He mumbled before giving her a look as she punched his arm playfully. "No.." He shook his head as she pointed at his lips. "You can't make me either." He breathed with a serious expression. He wasn't gonna let change how he feels. "Who said that I hated you?" He slightly smirked as he backed a way a bit raising his eyebrows. "I might not like you..but no hate you." He breathed a chuckle seeing her giving him a look. "I'm kidding." He smirked.

Things where meant to happen AU - Page 2 Tumblr_mb8xutfhSf1qd0tcho1_500
    Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Post by Hope Rivera Sat May 18, 2013 2:13 pm

"Yeah, you don't knwo how you have fun." she bit her lip knowing Jayden will find her an idiot when she goofs off if he brings out her 'true colors'. Punching his arm again she looked up "I will get a REAL smile from you before this play ends and if not I'll never bother you again. I'll hide in the shadow." she raised her hands in the air. "I swear on my grave." Hope was going to get a smile from him even if she has to annoy him at first. "Let's see my crazy mind that plays tricks says you hate me." she pointed towards her head moving her finger in a circular motion. Hope placed her hands back to her side "So when do we have to meet up to start practicing?"

Things where meant to happen AU - Page 2 2i6pbvo
    Jayden
    Jayden

Post by Jayden Sat May 18, 2013 2:27 pm

"It's not that I don't know..I just don't want to." He mumbled as he glanced down at the floor with a small shrug. "I mean, I can have fun..but it's just not me...someone like me shouldn't really deserve happiness." He mumbled with a sigh. He felt like he just wasn't worthy of it for all he has done. Especially since everyone just judges him by what they see..why not go along? He raised an eyebrow as she raised her hands in the air and rolled his eyes. "Uh-huh. Well, have fun with that because..it's not gonna happen. You wouldn't be able to tell a real smile from a fake one... at least coming from me." He pointed to himself before giving her a look. "Believe what you want..but so far, you are alright..after all, we are still kind of strangers." He gestured to the two of them. "So, I am assuming I haven't met the real you...maybe I would hate..but I don't know." He shrugged. "Practice..should start Monday. Which means staying after school..you sure your boyfriend will be alright with that?" He asked with a serious expression. He didn't want a replay of what happened before.

Things where meant to happen AU - Page 2 Tumblr_mbqrzwTmAr1qd0tcho1_500

Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Post by Hope Rivera Sat May 18, 2013 2:42 pm

He sounded much like herself... But that didn't stop Hope from trying to have a little fun in her life "Your such a sad little man." she mumbled. She went back to sit on the swing pushing her leg, her arms were still by her side. Hope thought he could do a lot better he if put himself out there, laughing a little at the thought. She sounded just like him that moment. Her eyes reverted seeing her boyfriend in the park with another woman as he kissed her on the lips "Something tells me... He wont care as much." Pushing herself back up, Hope shoved her hands in her pockets pulling out a small pill bottle. Taking a couple of MDMA, something to get her high.
    Things where meant to happen AU - Page 2 28wgs2p
    Jayden
    Jayden

Post by Jayden Sat May 18, 2013 3:12 pm

"Thank you." He mumbled with a small smirk taking like a compliment since that was him. He wasn't cheerful and didn't want to be..nothing wrong with that..was there? He watched her sit back on the swing before raising an eyebrow hearing he laughing a bit. He shrugged at the thought and glanced around before spotting Andrew with..another girl. His lips parted,not expecting that,and looked back at her. He decided not to say anything and closed his mouth. Seeing her shove her hands in her pockets to take out a small pill container. He raised his eyebrows and gave her a look as he shook his head. What was the point of her taking them? "Really?" He mumbled with a sigh. "Getting high isn't gonna make you solve anything..nor will it make you forget.."

Things where meant to happen AU - Page 2 Tumblr_mkrwigS9bE1r7o89lo3_500
    Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Post by Hope Rivera Sat May 18, 2013 3:19 pm

What as he Dr. Phil? Telling her what to do, how being high wasn't going to solve her little problems. She wanted nothing more than for him to head back to his happy little life and to leave her alone to swallow in her own pain "Yeah, but it really helps escaping reality." she mumbled, cracking her neck before walking off. Folding her arms the pills hasn't taken effect yet, maybe a drink or two will work. Instead, Hope found herself crying wondering why she cares for a man who has no feelings for her. Running a hand down her face as hot tears fell on the ground she ripped the ring right off her finger. "Stupid..." she sobbed.
    Things where meant to happen AU - Page 2 2vnp1q8
    Jayden
    Jayden

Post by Jayden Sat May 18, 2013 3:30 pm

"Escape? That's your excuse for getting high?...It's not a very good one." He mumbled before watching her walk off from the corner of his eyes. Breathing a sigh, he started to walk away from the park. He didn't have to deal with this considering she isn't his problem..if she wanted to get high..so be it. He looked down at his phone seeing several missed calls from Julia making him hesitate. She must be worried. He stopped walked hearing her sobs..but what can he do? She was hearing what he says..but she wasn't listening..so why bother? It's not like she is gonna take advice from him. So no point in talking to someone who continues to be ignorant..the way he was starting to see her. He continued to walk up until he reached home.

Things where meant to happen AU - Page 2 Tumblr_mkrwigS9bE1r7o89lo6_500
    Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Post by Hope Rivera Sat May 18, 2013 3:38 pm

The weekend brought nothing but misery, she left home she left her boyfriend. Spending most of the time high just so she wouldn't have to deal with reality for it sucked. She didn't even bother showing up for school but did arrived to begin practicing her lines for Jayden's play as she sat in the middle row away from others. Tossing her pill bottle on the floor she tilt her head back wondering what was taking Jayden so long. "If Dr, Phil doesn't bother to show.. I'm leaving.." she mumbled to herself, closing her eyes hearing everyone fighting when all she thought about was something else. Her mind wondered off thinking about having fun, her lips smiled a little. Going to concerts throwing wild parties.
    Things where meant to happen AU - Page 2 Bg3yu
    Jayden
    Jayden

Post by Jayden Sat May 18, 2013 3:48 pm

As Monday came, he went to his classes as usual. He just wanted to get the day over with and go home. Besides, it's not like school was interesting apart from the play. So there was one thing to look forward to. Once the bell rang, he got out of class and went to his locker. At his locker, he quickly put his things away seeing he was already late. Shoving everything in there, he closed his locker and rushed to the auditorium. Seeing everyone was fighting, he rubbed his forehead and popped some pills into his mouth. Just hearing the arguments got him aggravated. "Shut up!" He yelled as everyone became silent. He breathed a sigh of relief and gather them up. He began to talk about his plans before passing around papers with the story line. He gave everyone their roles and gave scripts to the actors. Once everyone scattered, he saw Hope away from the others making him roll his eyes. He walked up to her and handed her her script. "Here." He mumbled before noticing the pill container on the floor making him give her look. "If you are high right now..I suggest you go home now because I am not gonna take bullshit here." He frowned at her before walking away from her.

Things where meant to happen AU - Page 2 Tumblr_mmpd9v5YOF1qh7ojzo1_500
    Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Post by Hope Rivera Sat May 18, 2013 3:56 pm

Hearing Jayden's voice telling people to shut up she looked over towards the side wanting to get high so she doesn't have to deal with the idiots he had hired. But she was sick of it for now. Her fingers twirled between the curls in her hair, breathing out a small sigh. As he walked up towards her making his little comment about her, Hope didn't like it while she wadded up the script chucking it at the back of his head. "How about you fucking make me if I WAS... Dr. prefect fucking Phil!" Hope wasn't going to deal with him bringing her down. "Asshole."

Things where meant to happen AU - Page 2 2rp44mr
    Jayden
    Jayden

Post by Jayden Sat May 18, 2013 4:07 pm

Jayden tucked his lips in feeling the paper hit the back of his head while trying to keep his cool. Turning around to face her, he glared at her and walked up to her while he placed his hands on the arm rests that were either side of her,bending down a bit. "Perfect? HA! As if..I suck it up though! And take action. You don't even fucking try!" He yelled before standing up straight as he pointed to the door. "Now get out if you aren't taking this shit seriously because again..I am not in the mood to deal with you." He mumbled in a harsh tone. He wasn't really thinking straight..he didn't know why he was saying these things..they just blurted out. "Thanks for compliment,by the way. After all, you of all people should know what an asshole acts like.." He blurted out before quickly regretting it as he hesitated. Why would he say something like that? He glanced around the room seeing everyone turning their heads as if they weren't paying attention.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 5:14 am