Vengeance: AU

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vengeance: AU

2 posters

Things where meant to happen AU

Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Things where meant to happen AU - Page 3 Empty Re: Things where meant to happen AU

Post by Hope Rivera Sat May 18, 2013 4:18 pm

Hope cocked her head to the side giving him a look back. "Oh really what does the big bad world ever done for you cause from what I see. YOU DON'T HAVE A FUCKING THING TO WORRY ABOUT!" She shot back as she quickly stand up on her feet placing her hands to her hips as he told her to get out "No." she shook her head. She wasn't going to leave it was going to take much more than a little argument to get her to walk out. She lost her home and boyfriend what else was she going to lose him actually hating her? Who cares far as she's thinking. Like they would have became friends, he's to... serious and Hope likes to have fun. Her eyes slightly widen at what he said feeling hurt and angry, she slapped him across the face intently regretting it once it happened. "All you people... Thanks..." Hope walked passed him mumbling something before slamming the door shut behind her. "Jerk.. Asshole... arg." she walked out of the building wondering why she bother to show up.
    Things where meant to happen AU - Page 3 3-10-big-stelena-slap-katieb
    Jayden
    Jayden

Things where meant to happen AU - Page 3 Empty Re: Things where meant to happen AU

Post by Jayden Sat May 18, 2013 4:27 pm

"I have gone through a lot of bullshit! Everyone has! At least I am not asking for pity from others by getting others involved in my life!" He groaned,pointing to himself. As she stood up,placing her hands on her hips, he glared at her as she shook her head. Why was she being so stubborn? He flinched as she slapped him across the face and rubbed his cheek. As she walked passed him, he blinked in shock. Honestly,he didn't even know what he was thinking himself. He winced hearing the door slam and glanced back at everyone. "Get back to work." He grumbled before rushing out of the auditorium. He glanced around the halls wondering where she could have gone before hearing the door close. He follow the sound and walked out as he found her. "No-wait!" He said quickly as she rushed over to her grabbing her arm. "That's not what I meant..I-I don't know what I was thinking..and I know a sorry isn't good enough,but-"He stopped as he looked at her apologetically. "I didn't mean it..I wasn't thinking,I swear." He mumbled quickly.Sure, he would have brought up that fact that he is bipolar,but he hated using that dumb excuse..because it still wasn't right.
    Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Post by Hope Rivera Sat May 18, 2013 4:40 pm

Dropping her keys not once but twice as she perk her lips out, annoyed and slightly hurt. Picking them back up she heard Jayden's voice thinking what he wanted, stupid fool. About to walk off he grabbed her hand causing her to turn "Really, because it looked like you clearly knew what you were talking about back there." Dropping her hand to her side she looked down at the other before her eyes reverted to Jayden's her lips frowning. Her lips parted about to say something until she shut them "Your forgiving...maybe." he just had to have that face. Hope didn't want to admit that he was cute for a jerk.
    Jayden
    Jayden

Post by Jayden Sat May 18, 2013 4:50 pm

Jayden pulled his hand away from hers and shook his head. "Just because it sounds like I know what I am talking about..doesn't mean my mind was clear. I mean, a lot of shit is happening in here." He frowned as he pointed to the side of his head. Seeing her avert her eyes to his, he noticed her frowning lips making him nibble on his lower lip. "Seriously?" He blinked expecting it to be more difficult. Honestly, he didn't like that she kind of forgave him that easy. "Well...what can I do to take the 'maybe' off of that sentence?" He asked with a small frown as he crossed his arms.

//I'll be right back...chores..-.-
    Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Post by Hope Rivera Sat May 18, 2013 5:01 pm

"Hmm, is it a lot of hair products?" she raised a brow at Jayden. Knowing very well he was pointing at his mind but just had to tease him a little "Tch, yeah, maybe you need to lay down on that kind of stuff. I hear the government has a mind control in them hair sprayers." She shrugged her shoulders, she heard him asking how to make it up for yelling at her like that. "I'll think of something..." He was so confusing but she kinda liked that about him. "Until then maybe you should get yourself checked out. Wouldn't want you to become a mindless zombie."

Jayden
    Jayden

Post by Jayden Sat May 18, 2013 7:54 pm

"No." He shook his head with a frown,not really getting the joke. "Oh, as if I would even use a hair spray." He mumbled with a smirk. "I don't roll that way so mind controlling hair sprays aren't the problem." He breathed a chuckle at thought. Would even think of that? Well..apparently her. She was a strange girl,but he liked that about her. "You know..with that mind of yours, I have a feeling I will regret me owing you something." He breathed a hesitant chuckle as his raised his eyebrows. Then again, he deserved whatever got thrown at him. "Oh no...I have a mind alright. One that everything's scrambled up in it so..I wouldn't worry much about the zombie..but more about the psycho." He mumbled lowly with sigh. "So..are you coming back in?" He asked hesitantly as he nodded back to the school. "I really need a Juliet." He admitted with a smirk.
    Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Post by Hope Rivera Sat May 18, 2013 8:04 pm

"Mind?" she knocked on her head "I have a mind? Huh, well, who would have know." she teased as he talked more looking at the cheek she slapped. Hope wanted to say sorry but him wanting her to take the maybe off her forgiveness was fine enough. Shrugging her shoulder she sighed "Alright, stop with the begging please. It's not attractive in a man." she grinned, tapping her fingers under his chin before walking inside "And I would have just came back tomorrow." she turned to look at Jayden, "You'll have to kill me to get another Juliet.." Hope gave him a small smile.

It’s been over three weeks and with a week until opening, Hope had thought she should get there strict director a gift. Through out the weeks him and Hope gotten into small fights with her not backing away from it. Loving that she drove him crazy and find it quite cute when he looked mad, but he always said he was sorry. Hope had said it once or twice just so he'll stop sounding like a broken recorded. Practice was over as she jumped down from the stage telling Jayden to hold up before he went off with his girlfriend. “I had gotten you something… Shut up and lessen to me cause I know what you’re about to say.” She smirked, handing him the tickets “Oh and… Happy birthday. I saw this museum that had opened up and I know how much you love to write, maybe something will inspire you.” Hope patted his hand for there were two for him and his girlfriend.
    Things where meant to happen AU - Page 3 Tumblr_mmg17cfdTZ1s28iwao2_500
    Jayden
    Jayden

Post by Jayden Sat May 18, 2013 8:27 pm

"Yea, what a shock." He mumbled with a small smirk,shaking his head. "Attractive? Who said I wanted to be attractive?" He breathed a chuckle "It's not like I am trying to impress someone..am I?" He raised his eyebrows as he looked around with his hands held out before resting his view on her as he crossed his arms with a small smirk. He watched her walk and smirked as he followed her behind before chuckling. "Oh really? That determined are we?" He looked at her noticing her smile. He was about to return the smile before shaking his head remembering what she said about getting him to smile. Instead, he walked faster as he shook his head with a quiet chuckle.

Three weeks had passed leaving only one more week until the opening. Sure, he had many problems with the cast,but they seemed like they knew what they were doing now...took them long enough. He was pretty confident on how the play would turn out.. hopefully it would satisfy others. "Alright! I think we are ready." He loudly said with a small sigh of relief. As everyone was packing up, he was helping alongside them. Once everyone was out, he was the last along with Hope. He turned off the lights,leaving the room dimmed out with the small light it received from the halls. He was about to walk out before hearing Hope making him turn around. He opened his mouth to say that he had to go,but she didn't seem to take no for an answer making him smirk. Seeing the tickets, he raised his eyebrows as she handed them to him. He breathed a chuckle as he was about to say something before she continued. He didn't think she would have remembered his birthday. "Thanks.." He said as he smiled warmly at her. "I don't think anyone would have done this for me." He chuckled sheepishly and decided to give her a hug. Nothing wrong with a hug,right? They were friends after all. Once he gave her a hug, he hesitated feeling...some strange connection making him pull away with a hesitant chuckle. "You know..if my girlfriend didn't want to go here with me...which I have a feeling that would be the case.." Julia wasn't really into that kind of stuff. "Would you like to come with me instead? I wouldn't want to waste it." He smiled.

Things where meant to happen AU - Page 3 Tumblr_md99gbJquP1qh7ojzo1_500
    Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Post by Hope Rivera Sat May 18, 2013 8:41 pm

"Well, lets say it's all so a sorry gift for gluing your butt to the desk last week for calling me a bitch." Hope slightly laughed still remembering the face he gave her as she acted so innocent. Hugging Jayden back she had gotten use to this awkward feeling she seemed to get with him since working on this play. As he asked if she wanted to join him if his girlfriend didn't Hope bit her lip "I don't know I'm pretty busy when I'm watching TV." she shook her head, "But yes. I will come join you, if you don't have my number on your phone still I suggest you look for it." Hope shook her head slightly giving the birthday boy a smile. Walking out of the building she sat on the bench waiting for the buss to show up. Still she never bothered to return giving with her parents, Hope had gotten herself a place to live. Huffing she tried to lick her nose out for boredom "Wait, did I see a smile back there?" she mumbled to herself before grinning. Has she gotten Jayden to smile?
    Things where meant to happen AU - Page 3 Tumblr_mmefgj2Jvg1s8oqhdo1_500
    Jayden
    Jayden

Post by Jayden Sat May 18, 2013 8:52 pm

"Mm, I guesss this makes up for it." He mumbled as he gave her a playful glare. "Doesn't mean I still fully forgive you..but I'll let it slide." He chuckled with a roll of his eyes. He had to admit it was kind of funny...but the moment it happened, his anger had gotten the best of him. "You busy? You gotta be joking." He teased before smirking as she agreed to join. "Oh..uh-" He took out his phone looking through his contact list. "Yea, I have your number.." He mumbled remembering he needed to get in touch with the people in the play whenever he needed,so he made it kind of mandatory for them to give it to him. Still, he was planning to delete the numbers after the play. He walked out of the building and hopped into his car as he drove out of the parking lot. Seeing Hope at the bus stop from a distance, he pulled over as he lowered the window. "Hey..do you uh-need a ride?" He asked bending his neck to see her. "Or still willing to wait for the bus?" He smirked.
    Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Post by Hope Rivera Sat May 18, 2013 8:59 pm

Looking up at the sky seeing as it was about to rain causing her to groan. She didn't want to get soaked and possibly get sick, Jayden would find where she is staying and drag her out of bed. She could see him do that. Once he pulled up Hope thought about it "Get in the car with you or wait for a buss that wont show up until hours later while it looks like it's about to rain.." Hope gotten up and opened the door crawling inside his car and shut the door. Tilting her head to the side luck for her, Hope's place wasn't that far long for him "You sure about this? I don't need another sorry gift to give you. Your already letting my one act side."
    Jayden
    Jayden

Post by Jayden Sat May 18, 2013 9:06 pm

Jayden breathed a small chuckle with a shrug. "I don't know the second option sounds very promising." He smirked as she got inside. He drove off and glanced at her quickly. "Eh, it's fine..I am not that big of an ass." He chuckled,looking back at the road. He hesitated forgetting where she lived and rubbed his eyes. "So..where is it that you live?" He asked with a sheepish chuckle. "Because I have no idea where I am heading..so if I miss your place..oops? Too late to turn back." He teased with a small smile as he continued to drive without a specific location.
    Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Post by Hope Rivera Sat May 18, 2013 9:13 pm

"Nope your an ass plan and simple. You'll find a way to use this against me after all the stuff I have done to you for weeks." she said tapping her finger against her knee. Hope gave Jayden a look before playfully pushing him pointing at the small house with the blue roof "That one right there." as he pulled up Hope gotten out and grabbed her bag "Bye birthday boy." she waved at him walking up to her house as she pulled the keys out. Unlocking Hope walked in shutting the door behind her and tossed her bag on the ground. Walking towards the couch she laid down just to feel her phone go off, she pulled it out and began texting people.
    Jayden
    Jayden

Post by Jayden Sat May 18, 2013 9:28 pm

"Well...I might but..eh, not everything is about you." He smirked ,shaking his head. "Talk about self-centered." He teased. Noticing her look from the corner of his eyes, he chuckled and pulled up next to the house with the blue roof. "Lucky for you...I didn't pass it,huh?" He mumbled putting it in park as he watched her get out. "Bye." He smiled,waving back at her. He wait until she got in her house before driving off to his house. He got out and walked into his house as he looked at Audrey in the kitchen. "Where is Julia?" He asked as she nodded over to the stairs. He walked up the stairs and opened the door to his room seeing her lying in bed. He walked up to her and lightly rubbed her leg as he sat down. "Hey." He smiled as she looked at him with a sigh. "I got a tickets for a museum." He smiled "And I was wondering if you like to come with me." "My head is hurting..and you know I don't like to go to those things. Art is just gonna waste your life..and if you never met me...I can't imagine how your life would have been." She mumbled as she sat up. Jayden breathed a sigh and faked a smile as he nodded his head,pecking her lips. "Alright...it's fine. I wasn't really planning to go anyways." He lied as he placed the tickets on the bed. Standing up, he walked out the door with a frown. Maybe art is a waste...after all, many artists have failed to achieve something. He looked at his phone wondering if he should call Hope before shaking his head. He wasn't gonna go behind his girlfriend's back..she had her reasons after all.
    Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Post by Hope Rivera Sat May 18, 2013 9:38 pm

Hope looked at her phone wondering if Jayden and his girlfriend had left to go for the museum if not she'll have to kick him. If he doesn't go I waited all my time taking stuff from his bag? The hole reason for pushing Jayden to go was one: he loved art, it was his passion she can see it in his and two to see something of his is in a museum. She quickly texted Jayden leaving her phone on the couch so she can take a bath. As it message sent it read: "You better be enjoying yourself at the museum, if not I'll just kick your birthday ass ;]. I had done something i thought you might enjoy like... Seeing something of yours in a wonder museum. Anyways, happy birthday ~love Hope." Hope turned on the water as she gotten in. After all just a week away and they will go back to ignoring each other. So why did it hurt so uch to think about it.
    Jayden
    Jayden

Post by Jayden Sat May 18, 2013 9:52 pm

Jayden served himself some food as he got to talking with Audrey. She was always there to cheer him up,and right now, he needed it.He looked over at his phone he left on the counter as it made a small bell noise, receiving a text. He glanced at Audrey as she continued to make small jokes making him smile a little bit as he reached for his phone.Opening the text, he read it and raised an eyebrow. Something of his? He left her a text back. 'Right. About that. My girlfriend isn't in the mood to go to the museum...so I was wondering if you're free tonight. Wanna go?' He put his phone down and continued to eat before finishing up. He placed his plate on the sink and walked back upstairs seeing he left the tickets on the bed. Grabbing them,he ignored what his girlfriend was saying not really in the mood to talk to her and walked back down.
    Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Post by Hope Rivera Sat May 18, 2013 10:00 pm

Walking of the hot steaming shower with a towel covering her body she heard her phone going off like crazy "Shut up!" she yelled, going to the couch and opened her phone. one from jayden and the rest from Andrew. Deleting all the one's from Andrew and read Jayden's. Wanting to put down bitch but his girlfriend must have a reason 'Yeah sure, just come by.' pressing send. Hope ran into her room throwing on a short white dress for it was the only thing clean she had. Turning on the radio playing music to wait for Jayden. She slipped on her white heels, hopefully he doesn't think she's thinking this as a date. Dancing to the rhythm of the beat, she placed her phone on the desk.
    Jayden
    Jayden

Post by Jayden Sat May 18, 2013 10:13 pm

Jayden ran a hand through his hair as he sat down to watch some TV. Nothing was on,but he just wanted to waste time seeing everyone seemed to be doing their own stuff. He took out his phone and read the message as a small smile appeared on his lips. At least someone was willing to go with him. He stood up off the couch,putting his phone in his pocket. He walked back upstairs to get ready. It was nothing fancy nor a date,but he wanted to freshen up a bit after all it was a museum. Once he finished, he walked over to his car as he placed the tickets in his pocket. Getting in, he drove over to Hope's house. Stepping out, he walked over to her front door step. He knocked on the door and glanced around for a second as he leaned against the railing waiting for her to open the door.
    Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Post by Hope Rivera Sat May 18, 2013 10:22 pm

Hope was wrapped up into her music, dancing around the room she giggled until hearing a knock at the door. Turning off the radio and grabbing her phone, she walked over towards the door opening it to see Jayden "Go away I didn't order anything." she grinned, walking out as she shut the door behind her and locked it. Getting in Jayden's car shutting the door behind her. "So where to?" she joked.
    Jayden
    Jayden

Post by Jayden Sat May 18, 2013 10:35 pm

Jayden lifted his head and moved away from the railing as he saw her come out,giving her a smile. He gave her a look in a playful manner before chuckling. "Of course you didn't..that's why I am here to rob you." He smirked as he watched her lock the door. He walked over to his car and got in as he turned the engine on. "I don't know..I was thinking a little carnival." He joked and began to drive towards the museum. Once they made it, he parked and stepped out walking over to her side. Opening the door for her, he made a playful bow. "After you." He chuckled,taking out the tickets from his pocket.

//Sorry if I have been replying a bit late..babysitting...>.<
    Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Post by Hope Rivera Sat May 18, 2013 10:41 pm

"Good luck with that. I don't have anything worth robbing." Hope tilt her head to the side with a grin "Unless you want a boom box." Laughing slightly she looked over at him. Snapping her fingers she sighed "And here i thought we were going to the museum." Once they arrived there, she was didn't have time to open the door before he did. "Cute, very cute." she patted his head getting out of the car and walked over towards the front with him as he pulled out the tickets. Hope wanted to ask if his girlfriend had a cold or something. Missing out on Jayden getting credit for something of his.

//it's ok.
    Jayden
    Jayden

Post by Jayden Sat May 18, 2013 11:13 pm

When she patted his head, he grimaced as he ran a hand through his hair. "I am not a pet." He chuckled shaking his head. Kind of ironic seeing he was a werewolf..but when she patted his head made him feel like a dog. Breathing a chuckle at the thought, he walked over to the front,pulling out the tickets to hand them over. Once the guy took their tickets, he looked back at Hope with a small smirk before walking inside. Still, he couldn't help but frown at the thought that he is spending his birthday without Julia. Was she getting tired of him? He tried pushing the thought away as he rubbed his eyes. "So? Where shall we start?" He asked lowly unable to push the thought away.
    Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Post by Hope Rivera Sat May 18, 2013 11:22 pm

Hope grabbed his sleeve dragging him towards one of the room "where, where.." she mumbled pulling him until she let go of his sleeve smirking as she notice his name "Close your eyes." she said turning around as he gave her a look "Close them. It's not like I'm going to kiss you just close your eyes damn it." she laughed. Once he closed his eyes, Hope held his hands pulling him slowly over towards his little masterpiece "Alright open and look down at the name plate." she tilt her head to the side with a smirk. Stepping away so he'll have a better look “I know it’s nothing existing but I know how much you love art… and when I came across this…. I thought you would like it that something of yours was part of history now. You’re really great Jayden, talent like this and your writing should be notice.” She looked over at him seeing the look he had as she frowned. Placing a hand on his shoulder she leaned forward “Are you right?”
    Jayden
    Jayden

Post by Jayden Sun May 19, 2013 12:06 am

As Hope grabbed his sleeve, he followed her as he looked down at the floor,thinking. When she turned around, he blinked before giving her a look as she told him to close his eyes. Seeing her laugh made him smile a little as he did what he was told. He held her hands as she guided him to who knows where. He opened his eyes and looked at the name plate seeing his name making him speechless as he raised a hand over his mouth. He glanced at her from the corner of his eyes feeling speechless.This had to be one of the greatest gifts he has had. He frowned a bit though...why did it feel right to be around Hope? Should he be with Julia on his birthday? Or why couldn't Julia be with him? He turned to look at her as she place a hand on his shoulder. "Uh..yea. I am just..fine." He lied as he turned his body to face her as he smiled warmly at her. "Thanks." He breathed "For this.." He mumbled as he looked down at the floor. Looking back at her,he nibbled on the side of his lower lip. "Why though?" He asked hesitantly. He knew she gave him a reason..but was that actually why?
    Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Post by Hope Rivera Sun May 19, 2013 12:18 am

"Why because I told you I thought you would like it. Can't I do something nice for you?" she asked tilting her head to the side. He loved art and that piece she sound was so beautiful, told such a creative story “I love how you put your story into this. Most artists get famous for nothing now… But you can go all the way. Just don’t let people who say you can let you down.” Hope leaned up pecking his cheek gently. "Plus, within a week the play will be over and...-" she paused for a long moment "Everything will be going back to their old lives." He even said it himself. "So why not leave you something nice." Heck, Hope was having plans on moving out of here away from Andrew and her parents for they are still forcing Hope into marrying someone whom doesn't love her. She wasn't going to tell Jayden she planned on moving until after the play.

//-dies again-

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 12:57 am