Vengeance: AU

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vengeance: AU

2 posters

Things where meant to happen AU

Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Things where meant to happen AU Empty Things where meant to happen AU

Post by Hope Rivera Thu May 16, 2013 9:50 pm

In another universe one where Jayden had never lost his ex-girlfriend, doesn't hit on any girl, and is competently happy... Or was he really? Hope was still a hunger with parents who didn't give a care for her. Dating Andrew who doesn't even treat her with respect, telling Hope where she place lies. At school Hope tapped her pen against her paper watching all the couples kissing and holding hands, making her point her finger at her mouth "Bla." she rolled her eyes, standing up as she bell rang pulling her backpack off her desk dragging it on the ground. Hope walked up towards the bored looking at a flyer talking about a play hosted by Jayden. "Hmm." she shrugged her shoulders, thinking it wouldn't hurt to try out. Walking into the place where he was hosting the additions "Hello, is this where I try out for the part of Juliet?" she asked.
    Jayden
    Jayden

Things where meant to happen AU Empty Re: Things where meant to happen AU

Post by Jayden Thu May 16, 2013 10:03 pm

Jayden was always his ex during high school. Without her, he felt lost...then again, did he really have feelings? Or was he just like a puppet doll? It didn't matter. He did always have one way to escape reality which was through his writing. Even though he was happy with his ex..he still felt like reality was worthless. Nothing was a happy ending. He kissed his ex good-bye as she headed home.She wasn't feeling too well to stay with him for the auditions. He threw his book bag in his locker and took out his clipboard. He flipped through the pages with a sigh before walking over to the auditorium. He got everything set up for the auditions for the characters for his newly written play. Although, it was still pretty early. He sat down near the front of the stage and slouched down. He was prepared for the worst..after all, it was a play filled with unprofessional individuals. The thought made him roll his eyes as he reached for the pills in his pocket. Swallowing them, he slightly coughed when he heard the door open making him turn his head. "Yea..but you do know you are a little too early?" He raised an eyebrow looking at the time before shrugging. "But I guess you can practice the lines..I don't care..as long as you don't make too much noise." He mumbled as he took out the lines for Juliet,handing the paper over to her.
    Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Post by Hope Rivera Thu May 16, 2013 10:15 pm

Hope rolled her eyes raising her hands up "Sorry call the drama police. I came early." she shook her hands before taking the paper that had the lines for Juliet. Taking a seat in the front pushing her brown hair back as she read the lines in her mind, not making a sound besides the tapping on her boot against the ground. Hearing him clear his throat she pulled her knees up to her chest, reading the lines over again until more of the girls showed up for the part of Juliet. All of them dressed like sluts thinking if they showed a little something that Jayden would give them the part. Hope rolled her eyes trying to ignore all the talking.
    Things where meant to happen AU Axb0n5
    Jayden
    Jayden

Post by Jayden Thu May 16, 2013 10:23 pm

Jayden gave her an unamused looked as she raised her hands up before shaking his head as he went back to making some adjustments. He glanced up at her when he heard the tapping of her boot against the groan. He cleared his throat as he gave her a look before watching her as she pulled her knees up to her chest. He went back to making some adjustments,not realizing the time before more girls walked in. He lifted his head as he watched them looking a bit lost and well...dressing inappropriately. Breathing another sigh, he tilted his head back not wanting to deal with them..but he wanted his play to be perfect. Standing up, he walked over to them to hand them their lines. "Alright! Listen up." He said loudly before giving them a look as she girls didn't shut up. "Hey!" He shouted,getting their attention. "Ok..practice whatever scene you want to present..and pick a short scene..for now." He mumbled as he raised his clipboard "And I want you girls to get into the Juliet spirit..which means..change your outfits..the dresses are in the back." He nodded over,behind the curtain. He hoped drama wouldn't start since girls and dresses..aren't exactly the best combination when it comes to picking what they want.

Things where meant to happen AU Tumblr_mkm1faguQZ1r7o89lo2_250
    Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Post by Hope Rivera Thu May 16, 2013 10:38 pm

All the girls keep talking causing Hope to roll her eyes at their laziness. She night not be into drama that well but Romeo and Juliet was her favorite book to read. After hearing what Jayden had to stay, Hope gotten up walking towards the back with the rest of the girls following her. Picking out the cloths the girls fought over who was going to have the pink one, Hope of coursed just grabbed something and put it on not caring about the color nor the style. Once that was taken cared of, the girls walked out one by one stating their name before speaking a line from the script. Hope was last to go waiting for Jayden to say next, she walked out in front of the stage. Looking at him as she cleared her throat "Hope Blacklock." she stated her name one he asked. Licking her lips she breathed out as her lips parted not caring how many times she had spoken "What man art thou that thus bescreen'd in night. So stumblest on my counsel? My ears have not yet drunk a hundred words Of that tongue's utterance, yet I know the sound:.. How camest thou hither, tell me, and wherefore? The orchard walls are high and hard to climb,..."
    Things where meant to happen AU Tumblr_inline_mmorszx0NW1qz4rgp
    Jayden
    Jayden

Post by Jayden Thu May 16, 2013 10:51 pm

Jayden heard some fights going on and grumbled something under his breath as he moved to sit down. He slouched down knowing this was gonna be painful to hear. As the girls started stepping out one by one..his hopes on finding a Juliet were sinking. He rubbed his forehead before he began to ignore the girls after a while. Grabbing his black sharpie, he began to color his nails out of boredom. Everything he heard was just..all wrong...mispronunciations..giggles..He slouched down further not wanting to hear more as he continued to color his nails in. Once Hope walked out, he was still lost in thought before his eyes averted from his nails to the floor,hearing her words. That sounded..right. He looked up to see who it was and stood up. "Are you the last one?" He asked walking over to the stage. "Because I think you should have gone first to save my time." He mumbled as he jumped on the stage. "I also think we have found our Juliet." He breathed a sigh of relief.

Things where meant to happen AU Tumblr_mh3mvoocoE1qd0tcho1_500
    Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Post by Hope Rivera Thu May 16, 2013 11:03 pm

As she stopped hearing Jayden asked if she was last, Hope turned around looking for others "Clearly I am the last shocker." she said, shrugging her shoulders back as he came up on stage. Quietly laughing showing a bit of her teeth she folded her arms "What's the matto? Save the best for last?" She raised an brow at the guy. So he had to deal with hearing a much of girls giggling and tripping over their feet before she had some come out. "If there is any possible way i can repay you from all the pain and suffering them girls have caused you... Please let me know." Hope had glanced down seeing his nails were painted in before giving him a small smile.
    Things where meant to happen AU Tumblr_inline_mmort1LZHY1qz4rgp
    Jayden
    Jayden

Post by Jayden Thu May 16, 2013 11:13 pm

"Screw that motto." He gave her a tiny smirk as he rolled his eyes. "It's not worth waiting..besides,I am not exactly what you call a patient guy." He shrugged a bit with a sigh. Hearing her little remark, he breathed a small chuckle and raised his hands. "I don't know." He mumbled as he dropped his hands to his sides. "I'll think about that offer.." He joked,although..he had a pretty serious expression. "Anyways, since you're Juliet..we have to start meeting after school..everyday. Don't want you to screw up the play." He looked over at the other girls and nodded over to the door. "Didn't you get the message..out." He pointed to the door as the girls began to walk out. As one of them stopped in front of him, he raised an eyebrow. "See you around?" She giggled as he breathed out with a shrug. "I guess you will." As she walked away, he looked back at Hope. "Are you into the Romeo and Juliet story?" He asked seeing she looked like she found it interesting..why else would her lines come out how he had imagined Juliet to say.
    Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Post by Hope Rivera Thu May 16, 2013 11:27 pm

"If i wanted to screw up this play you would know." Hope stated dropping her arms to her side, waiting for everyone to get out so he can tell her what she had to do. Hope looked over at Jayden "Um, don't you have a girlfriend and would she get mad if she see's you flirting?" she teased him a little, not caring in Andrew caught Hope flirting for she doesn't love him. He doesn't even love Hope at all. As he asked if she was into Romeo and Juliet "Oh yes, I love reading the book even if it is pretty... Old." She looked down at the floor biting on her bottom lip "Anything, you want me knowing about you or you wanting to know anything about me?" she asked raising her brow slightly.
    Things where meant to happen AU Tumblr_inline_mmorsrV5zn1qz4rgp
    Jayden
    Jayden

Post by Jayden Fri May 17, 2013 12:15 am

"I don't know you..so no, I wouldn't know." He shook his head. He raised an eyebrow as he gave her a look. "Flirting?..I wasn't flirting. That's just saying how it is..I might see her again..I might not. Besides, I love my girlfriend..I wouldn't do anything to hurt her." He mumbled. It was true..he doesn't want to do anything to intentionally hurt her...even though this between them have been getting tense. But they have been together for years..so by now, they have dealt with each other at their worst. He tilted his head to the side a bit as she looked down at the floor,trying to make eye contact with her. When she spoke, he looked into her eyes as he thought about it for a moment. "Let's just say...when things don't go right..I'll go crazy." He mumbled as he rubbed the side of his neck. "And...Is there something I need to know about you?" He asked seeing he has to work with her..so better to know sooner than later.

Things where meant to happen AU Tumblr_m0pilwBm841r7qxduo1_500
    Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Post by Hope Rivera Fri May 17, 2013 12:32 am

"Crazy?" she tucked in her lips nodding, "Then this should be fun." she admit to herself placing her hands behind her back. Hope tried to think of what he needed to know about herself "Well, I don't play nice with others very well but I'll learn to play nice while the play is going on. After that." she shrugged her shoulders. Her boyfriend might not like her spending so much time away from him but who cares. She hates that he runs her life and slaps her around when she doesn't do anything wrong.
    Things where meant to happen AU Tumblr_inline_mmorsoXu831qz4rgp
    Jayden
    Jayden

Post by Jayden Fri May 17, 2013 12:39 am

Jayden slightly raised his eyebrows in surprise..He could kind of relate to that also. Especially since after the play, he would just be his 'normal self'. The only reason he stopped taking those pills that had him acting really different is because..he wanted to do the play.Still, he is pretty sure after the play his girlfriend would want him back on the pill. He didn't mind it..but pill after pill was getting exhausting. "If that's the case..I am looking forward to working with you." He gave her a half smile before looking at the time. "Andddd..I gotta go. My girlfriend wanted to go out and eat..so-" He shrugged and jumped off the stage getting his stuff. "I have to close up the auditorium so-" he nodded over to her dress wondering if she was gonna change before hand. Walking back on the stage, he began to take some things down.
    Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Post by Hope Rivera Fri May 17, 2013 12:48 am

Hope had looked to see what time it was as her face cringe at the thought of going home to her boyfriend. As Jayden said he needed to clean up she quickly spoke "I'll do it." she said as her hands slightly shake. "You go, please your girlfriend or whatever it is you nice boyfriend's do. I'll stay and close up for you, no biggy." Hope did not want to go with her boyfriend already drunk and might take his anger out of her again. She was tried of defending herself just to get herself hurt again by her father.
    Jayden
    Jayden

Post by Jayden Fri May 17, 2013 12:55 am

Jayden blinked when she spoke quickly and looked down at her hands seeing they were a bit shaky making him raised an eyebrow at her. "No..I can close up." He mumbled as he looked at her suspiciously. "Besides, I still have time.." He glanced at the clock with a small shrug. "You just change..I have everything handled." He continued where he left off on the set as he looked back at her,over his shoulder. "Don't you wanna change to head home?" He asked,taking down some of the decors. "It's not like I much to take down anyways..so if you're just staying here to be 'nice'..don't. I got this handled." He mumbled as he grabbed the decors from the ground,going back stage to place them where he got them.
    Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Post by Hope Rivera Fri May 17, 2013 1:01 am

Hope huffed feeling like kicking something, why couldn't the jerk say yes and take off. "No, I don't want to go home thank you." she said rolled her eyes, but it seems like she'll have to deal with her drunken boyfriend. Walking in the back she took off the costume and accessories that went with it, taking her hair down she sighed. Looking down at her engagement ring she snarled walking out from the back with Jayden standing there with his arms folded. "I'm going alright, sheesh." Hope brushed a strand of her hair behind her ear sighing. "I don't want to deal with Andrew.." she mumbled to herself.
    Jayden
    Jayden

Post by Jayden Fri May 17, 2013 1:09 am

Jayden continued to fix up everything as he yawned of boredom. He just wanted to get out..but he didn't trust this girl. Why would she want to stay here by herself? He wasn't gonna risk it. As he almost finished, he heard her walking out and crossed his arms. "Better be." He mumbled and going back to cleaning up. He heard her quiet mumbled to herself and looked at her curiously before pretending he didn't hear her. Besides, he couldn't show his hearing was advance since that would make him look suspicious. "Hey, wait." He looked at her as he ran a hand through his hair. "I guess you can help clean up..but I don't see the point of you wanting to stay..after all, it is school."
    Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Post by Hope Rivera Fri May 17, 2013 1:18 am

Hope stopped hearing as he said she can stay to clean making her smiled a little, but hearing him ask why she didn't want to go home. She didn't want to let people know, they might think of her differently, tear her different. "Look unlike you and your girl who is always happy and loving each other." she ran a hand though her hair "I have a boyfriend or should i say fiance at home drunk." she looked at the time "Yup, right about now he should he drunk off his ass... Angry about something so he takes it out on me and if I TRY to defend myself my father starts to beat me up for hurting him." she finally told someone and it kinda felt good but like this guy would even care. "So that's why I don't want to go home."
    Jayden
    Jayden

Post by Jayden Fri May 17, 2013 1:27 am

Jayden turned to face her with his hands in his pockets. He breathed a small quiet chuckle when she described his relationship with his girl happy..when in fact, it was mostly argues. But he was used to them already. "Fiance?" He raised an eyebrow,not expecting that at all. She was too young for that. He blinked at her explanation not expecting that at all before his brow furrowed. "Oh." He breathed "I see.." He mumbled as he shook his head. "What the hell?! Why don't you take action for yourself!?" He breathed out with a small tone of irritation. "I mean, shit! There is only one way to beat this..and it's by refusing to be the victim." He rolled his eyes as he jumped down from the stage. "Why are you even with this guy?" He asked as he shook his head. "Shit, I would beat that guy up..for one thing..I can't stand bullies." He grumbled under his breathed.
    Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Post by Hope Rivera Fri May 17, 2013 1:35 am

"I do take action for myself but still end up getting shot down." No matter now many times she has won a fight, something still comes around to knock her down. Hope never really talked much about anything in her life for far as she is known. She never really had a life. Once Jayden asked why she was with the guy her lips turned into a frown "My parents had arranged us to be married when we was little and..." she bit her lip raising a fist to her lips "He's the only one that will stand to be near me." Andrew had it planted in Hope's mind no one will love her for her. No one marries for love, no one then knows what love it. "It's just... family business... Get married pop out a couple babies and that's it. Plus, I've known him for a long time..." Hope had to tell herself something to keep herself from breaking down. When he talked about beating Andrew up she laughed "Be my guest maybe he'll stop being a bullie."

//I gtg Sad I have to get up early in the morning
    Jayden
    Jayden

Post by Jayden Fri May 17, 2013 1:47 am

Right...men always had stronger physical strength. No matter how much woman would deny...the guy is stronger. "Oh.." He frowned at her. "Don't you ask for help?..Or just beat him in a sneaky way..you know?" He asked unsure if she knew what he meant. "Arranged marriage? People still do that nowadays?" He asked with a bit of shock. He thought that was done with years ago unless it was part of her religion,but she didn't look like she would even belong to a religious group. "That's not true..I am sure there are other guys.." He mumbled with a shrug before crossed his arms as he licked his lips. "That's really old school..." He thought aloud before breathing a chuckle. "So? It doesn't matter if you've known him a long time..that's not a relationship." He smirked "Because if that was the case..many couples would have just been fucked up." He gave her a small grin as she laughed and raised his hands. "All I need is the address." He joked..but in a way, he meant it..a guy shouldn't be treating a girl that way under any circumstances.

//Alright! Night!
    Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Post by Hope Rivera Fri May 17, 2013 11:11 am

Hope shook her head for she wasn't going to ask for help. This was her battle after all, she was going to finish it. "Well, my parents think we're meant to be and he's the best thing for someone like me... Their unfit daughter who should be put on pills to kill that part of me no one seems to care for." Why was she stilling all of her feelings out to a stranger who 'has' a girlfriend. Hope looked down with a frown "Nope, I know no one can handle me cause they will try changing me." Hope pulled out some stuff trying to get her mind off things, off reality. He talked about more about what she has isn't right when all she could think about was telling him off. "Yeah, well, life is a bitch... You don't get your fairytale endings." She hated to admit it but it was quite true, no one gets a happy ending. Not even if you try making one your own.
    Jayden
    Jayden

Post by Jayden Fri May 17, 2013 8:24 pm

Jayden crossed his arms as he listened to her. "It shouldn't be about what your parents think." He scoffed "You can't have people control your life,you know?" He mumbled as he thought about his own. Thinking about it..was he letting people control him with the pills...and how he should act in front of others? He slightly frowned as he averted his eyes to the ground. He opened his mouth to say something before licking his lips not knowing the right words. "You don't know that...for all you know..you could be missing out on your soul mate." He mumbled as he rubbed the side of his neck,looking back at her. "And..I never said to aim for a fairy tale ending..just one you think is right....you know?" He breathed out. Sure, he didn't believe in fairytale endings,but he thought having his girlfriend was all he needed...not exactly fairy tale,but it was something special for him.
    Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Post by Hope Rivera Fri May 17, 2013 8:39 pm

Hope pretended to lessen when really she was trying to ignore all he had to say. They were her parents, they knew what was best for her even if she didn't like it. Her plan was set, a hunters life, marriage, kids, so happiness. folding up the sheets she looked over her shoulder "You really don't believe in soul mates do you?" she asked, thinking that was just another fairy tale shit parents tell their kids to make it seem life was easy. "How would you even know your soul mate? I know with Romeo and Juliet they could just tell like that." she snapped her fingers. "He couldn't live with out her for she was his epic love." A voice roared in the building as the doors slammed opened "There you are Hope. Your mother and father have been worried... Forgot about dinner plans sweetheart." Andrew said walking up towards Hope as she lowered her head not wanting to look at the scum. Andrew looked at Jayden giving him a look while his arms wrapped around Hope's waist "Come on sweetheart, who gave your rights to join a play? You didn't run it by me first." he whispered in her ear. Hope shoved Andrew off her "Go away Andrew.."
    Jayden
    Jayden

Post by Jayden Fri May 17, 2013 9:24 pm

"Kind of..my girlfriend is helping me through my..struggles..so I consider her my soul mate,I guess." He shrugged. He was still having doubts about her since she manipulates him at times..and on some occasions, take advantage of him. Breathing a sigh at the thought, he looked down at the floor. He lifted his head a bit and thought about it for a moment. "I-" He stopped as he thought about it. "Someone who stays by your side through tough times...someone who doesn't judge you." He mumbled "Someone you can count on." He shrugged "I don't know..you just feel a right connection.." His voice wandered off was that his girlfriend? Before he had time to think about it more, he jumped a bit hearing a roaring voice followed by a slam. He looked over seeing it was her boyfriend and glanced at her hesitantly as she lowered her head. He raised an eyebrow when this guy gave him a look and backed away a bit. Why was he over protective? It's not like he was hitting on her..."I think you should listen to your girlfriend...she doesn't need permission to join a play." He mumbled,turning his back as he walked over to finish up putting away things.
    Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Post by Hope Rivera Fri May 17, 2013 9:39 pm

Hope wanted to say whoopy doo for him. Didn't sound like Andrew was hers as she watched him take another pill "Know I don't your reasoning for taking them but.. Really I think it secretly kills you." she said, seeing as he gave her a confusing look "Your not yourself when you take them." she gave Jayden a small smile. Andrew on the other hand wouldn't back down from getting his girl out of this stupid play "AND I think you should back the fuck off." he said snarling at Jayden, he had no right telling him how to treat his girl. "Come Hope." he grabbed her hand as she pulled away "No I'm helping him out." she mumbled. Andrew huffed looking up at his girl with a disappointing look before he swung a fist at her. Quickly blocking her face but still mange to fall on the ground the coward kicked her in the side.
    Things where meant to happen AU Tumblr_inline_mmgcw5tz6O1qz4rgp

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 8:33 am