Vengeance: AU

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vengeance: AU

2 posters

Seventeenth birthday from hell.

Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Seventeenth birthday from hell. - Page 4 Empty Re: Seventeenth birthday from hell.

Post by Hope Rivera Sun Apr 28, 2013 9:26 pm

She rolled her eyes "Hey, I didn't know what to do I panic. And I had cloths on." she said, mumbling the last part as she playfully nudge his stomach. Turing around to face him as she kissed his lips cupping his neck while the warm water hit against their skin. Pressing her body against his she grinned against his lips "Weird... How you can make me this happy." she mumbled turning back around to wash her hair. Everything wasn't like it use to be, really. He let her snuggle with him when he hated having someone that close to him, he almost said I love you or least she thought. He could have picked on her saying he lost control and kidnapped another piggy. But, everything seemed right and being with him didn't make her feel empty inside.
    Jayden
    Jayden

Seventeenth birthday from hell. - Page 4 Empty Re: Seventeenth birthday from hell.

Post by Jayden Sun Apr 28, 2013 9:36 pm

Jayden breathed a chuckle when she playfully nudged his stomach making him back away from her a bit. As she turned around, he grinned at her when she kissed his lips making him kiss her back. When she pulled away, he rubbed his neck and gave her a smile. "I could say the same." He mumbled as his gaze moved to her ass when she turned around to wash her hair. He looked back at her and ran a hand through his hair before shaking his hair once the water was getting in his eyes. "You know, it's Friday." He chuckled realizing he missed yet another day of school..but honestly he could careless. Being with her was all that he needed. He smiled at the thought before slightly coughing. What was wrong with him? He rubbed his chin as he looked down at the floor confused to what he was feeling.

//I'll be right back!
    Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Post by Hope Rivera Sun Apr 28, 2013 9:45 pm

"Does little Jayden need to go to school?" she teased rubbing her hair with shampoo. She didn't feel like she had any meaning to head back to school, everyone just judge and talk bad about that person. Washing the shampoo out of her hair she then turned her head seeing Jayden looking down confused. Truth was that Hope was confused about this feeling. What was it? "Hey, are you alright?" she asked, concerned about him. "You can tell me Jayden?" Were they both feeling the same thing? Being with him felt right more than it did two months ago but everything changed in a way. Jayden more wanted to be around her than alone. “You wanna shear a towel too?” she grinned

//ok
    Jayden
    Jayden

Post by Jayden Sun Apr 28, 2013 10:45 pm

"No." He shook his head with a small smirk before he reached for the shampoo to rub through his hair. Getting his hair wet, he looked up at her when she asked if he was alright. "Uh-huh." He nodded as he faked a smile at her. "There is nothing to tell...I guess I am just over thinking things." He mumbled with a shrug. Pecking her lip, he ran a hand through her hair. "Don't worry about it." He chuckled hesitantly. He couldn't help his grin as she asked about sharing a towel. "Hmm, I don't know how that would work." He smirked as he shook his hair again when the droplets were all over his face. He pushed his hair back. "Unless you only have one towel." He joked.
    Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Post by Hope Rivera Sun Apr 28, 2013 10:56 pm

Hope finished washing the rest of her hair running a hand getting all the nots lose. Tilting her head back humming "You could use the towel I'll just walk out naked." she said, thinking his family must be worried about him. "You should head home, don't want Audrey looking for you." She picked up a sponge washing her body as she ran her finger down her scar frowning slightly as she gotten out of the shower. Water dripping down her body she looked at the scar "Thanks... That must have been a first birthday I have enjoyed." she said, twisting her hair over the sink.
    Jayden
    Jayden

Post by Jayden Sun Apr 28, 2013 11:03 pm

Jayden smirked as she tilted her back,humming, before shaking his head with a towel. "If you insist." He raised his shoulder. Once she mentioned his family, he couldn't help but face-palm. "Right." He mumbled "I forgot...so now, they must think I did suicide." He said to himself with a roll of his eyes. "Yea, I should head home." He sighed as he got out of the shower. He grabbed the towel,and quickly dried himself as he shook his hair. He rubbed the towel on his hair and followed her gaze to the scar making him frown. Looking back at her, he gave her a smile. "No problem." He breathed as he wrapped the towel around his torso. He walked over to her room and quickly put on his clothes before walking back to the bathroom. He hung the towel, and looked at her with a smirk as he quickly pecked her lips. "And there is still some cake so..if you want to eat..piggy,go right ahead." He teased.
    Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Post by Hope Rivera Sun Apr 28, 2013 11:16 pm

Hope didn't want him to leave, they would just force him to take his pills becoming this Jayden she doesn't know about. But, she couldn't keep from away from his family. She kissed him back still naked as her body shivered from the cold "I'm no piggy. You kidnap piggies so that means you kidnap me." she said making a face and shrugged "Long it's by you and no one else." she laughed pecking his lips again. "See you later?" Sounding more like a question not sure if she could be able to. Once he walked out of the bathroom,Hope went into her room and gotten dressed. Growing at how much she had to clean up, starting with her bed sheets.
    Jayden
    Jayden

Post by Jayden Sun Apr 28, 2013 11:24 pm

He smiled down at her when he noticed her body shivering and chuckled. "Hmm..you are a different piggy though." He mumbled with a small smirk seeing her making a face at him. He laughed a bit as she did and shook his head. "I'll think about it." He joked and shrugged. "I don't know..depends if my family lets me out." He mumbled with a sigh. Grabbing the towel, he wrapped it around her. "Now stop shivering! You are making me feel cold." He chuckled,pecking her lips once more before leaving to head to his house.
    Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Post by Hope Rivera Sun Apr 28, 2013 11:30 pm

Hours passed by as Hope grow bored "Fuck it." she put her shoes on not bothering to clean her sheets. She headed out of the house shoving her hands i her pockets, if only Jayden's family would just let him be happy. She shook her head walking into town maybe she'll find something to do other than hunting for once. Pulling her hair back into a ponytail she looked up at the sky sighing.
    Jayden
    Jayden

Post by Jayden Sun Apr 28, 2013 11:42 pm

After 'talking' with his family about where he has been, they made him take another pill thinking that it would prevent him from what they thought were suicidal thoughts. Walking up to his room, he took the pill out of his mouth and threw it on the ground as he closed the door to his room. There was no way they would let him out now. He looked out the window for a second before deciding to sneak out. Opening the window, he looked down at how high he had to jump making him hesitant at first before shrugging. He jumped out,landing on his feet, and shoved his hands into his pockets as he took a walk not wanting to be bothered by his family.
    Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Post by Hope Rivera Sun Apr 28, 2013 11:50 pm

Finding herself entering the park she bit her lower lip walking over towards the nearest swing. Sitting down and holding the chains she pushed her legs swinging slowly as her arms dropped on her lap looking around seeing couples kissing and having a great time making her feel... Awkward being around. Here she was possibly in love with Jayden and her best friend Haylee no where near to be found. Pushing her legs swinging higher she held onto the chains leaning back watching that everything was upside down. “Oh, wow. It’s like seeing into another world.” She laughed to herself before falling down “Ah!”
    Jayden
    Jayden

Post by Jayden Mon Apr 29, 2013 12:22 am

Jayden walked by the park before seeing Hope on the swing before seeing her fall backwards making him chuckle a bit as he walked over to her. "Hey." He smirked,tilting his head to the side. "Having fun?" He asked with a small smirk as he held out his hand. "Come on." He smiled as he helped her back up the swing. "What are you doing here? I thought you were cleaning up." He raised an eyebrow "Unless you already finished." He just shrugged as he moved to sit down on swing next to hers. Gazing around the park, he noticed all these couples making him feel a bit uncomfortable as he moved his gaze back to her.
    Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Post by Hope Rivera Mon Apr 29, 2013 12:29 am

Hope looked up seeing Jayden as she smiled helping her back up on her feet as she sat back down. "Well, after a few hours of being alone. I grew bored of silent and wanted to get of that house before I pulled my hair out." she said, kicking her legs before falling back "What about you? What brings you to the park they banned piggies remember?" she raised an eyebrow at him. Lifting herself up watching the couples she frowned standing up and turning around not wanting to watch. Not wanting to be around couples when someone she wants to be with can’t be with her. “Want to go for a walk.” She laughed nervously, looking down at the ground “I can’t deal looking at people sucking faces.”
    Jayden
    Jayden

Post by Jayden Mon Apr 29, 2013 12:36 am

"Oh..so you come to a park to hear the bird chirp?" He raised an eyebrow not sure how a park can help her feel less alone. He shrugged at the thought before sighing. "Eh,I am not suppose to be out right now." He admitted "But I didn't want to stay at home since...I don't like feeling locked up." He rolled his eyes hating how they treat him like a kid they always had to look after. He raised an eyebrow as she turned around before seeing the couples. Yea, he didn't want to be around lovey-doveys. Looking down at the ground, he kicked a rock before hearing her laugh nervously. "Yep." He nodded as he stood up,glancing at the couple. "I don't mind it." He lied as he walked in front of her. "Well? What are you waiting for? Get your ass off the swing." He chuckled as he began to walk.
    Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Post by Hope Rivera Mon Apr 29, 2013 12:48 am

"No, I just happened to stumble into the park. So I just decided to stay but... Big mistake.." she said fiddling with her hair. She rubbed her knees standing up as she folded her arms walking with Jayden. "So, I've decided to not do anything to the house." she sighed, running her hands down her sides. She wanted nothing more than to burn the place down but how to look for another place "I just don't know what to do now." she bit her lip, "I... I'm used to being alone in that house but somehow it feels different…" Hope bit down on her thumb as her eyes glanced over at Jayden.
    Jayden
    Jayden

Post by Jayden Mon Apr 29, 2013 12:55 am

"It's not a big mistake..I mean, at least I'm here.." He trailed off before shaking his head with a small chuckle. "No,you are right..big mistake." He smirked trying to lighten up her mood since she looked..sad.He didn't like seeing her this way. "That's good. I mean, where were you planning to go with..no place." He mumbled as he tried to think of someplace before shaking his head. "Also, it costs a lot to rent nowadays." He said as he looked down at the ground. "Well...you could always...bunk with someone." He shrugged not really seeing much outcomes.Of course it would feel different since she literally had no one with her now..he frowned at the thought. He would invite her to stay at his place,but...his family wasn't so welcoming.
    Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Post by Hope Rivera Mon Apr 29, 2013 1:05 am

"Oh I had a plan. I would become a hobo and rob people of their money." she grins, "And the only thing I'll live off is little piggies. So I might have to fight you over that or I could live off of bird. Maybe I can fly after eating so many." she teased nudging him to the side. "I could ask you to come love with me but I could drive you out of that place quicker than your pills taking effect." she leaned her head against his shoulder looking up at "You'll grow tired of me once you fully get to know me more. For I will tease you and do so many bad things to you, oh! And I won’t lock you up –gasp- I’m a horrible person.”
    Jayden
    Jayden

Post by Jayden Mon Apr 29, 2013 1:11 am

Jayden had a metal image of everything she said making him chuckle. "Wow..and I thought I had problems." He teased as he glanced at her. "Well, I am not gonna stop eating the piggies..so..I suggest you better find some of those birds and get ready for flight." He smirked at her. As she leaned her head against his shoulder, he wrapped an arm around her waist as he continued to walk aimlessly. "Oh really? I doubt that." He rolled his eyes in a playful manner. "Yea, you are a horrible person..someone should really teach you a lesson missy." He grinned down at her. "But on a serious note...I would like to live with you..you know I would...but I can't or soooo many things will go wrong..especially with my family."He sighed.
    Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Post by Hope Rivera Mon Apr 29, 2013 1:17 am

That was the last thing she wanted to do was become between Jayden and his family. She liked Chicha and Audrey if only they saw how happy Jayden was when he's with her. "You would?" she asked looking up at Jayden. He only had a year maybe less to be eighteen and won't be able to lessen to his family. "And who will that someone be? I don't want some random stranger teaching me how to behave." Hope poked his nose with her finger with a smile "Unless your not man enough to take me? Jay jay."
    Jayden
    Jayden

Post by Jayden Mon Apr 29, 2013 1:22 am

"Well, yea. You treat me like a regular person..while everyone else..always uses the term 'I understand'..for basically everything I do." He rolled his eyes at the thought. It was like they always gave him special treatment for being bipolar..and it was getting very annoying. He looked down at her as she poked his nose and shrugged. "It might be me..and what's up with that name you have been calling me?" He asked finally asking since at first he thought it was just a one-time thing..but now she kept repeating it. "Where the heck did you come up with that?" He raised an eyebrow.
    Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Post by Hope Rivera Mon Apr 29, 2013 1:30 am

Hope lowered her head sighing "I understand." she said, slowly lifting her head noticing the look he gave her "That you taste good covered in cake." Hope patted his cheek "Sweet chocolate frosting all over that face." she couldn't help but kiss his cheek as he asked about the nickname. Laughing she covered her mouth "I came up with it when you were high at the beach. I called out your name and didn't make any since when you told me not to call you Jayden but to call you Jayden." she said, rising a brow getting confused again "So I told you I could call you Jay jay and I guess... It just stuck." she shrugged her shoulders. "If you want me to stop calling you that I will."
    Jayden
    Jayden

Post by Jayden Mon Apr 29, 2013 1:37 am

"Hey,hey,hey...I don't want to be part of your menu." He chuckled with a small smirk as she patted his cheek. He ran his hand through his hair as she laughed not seeing what was so funny. "What?" He lowered his eyebrows seeing that didn't even make sense to him before breathing a hesitant chuckle. "Wow...Well, isn't that a lovely story on how I got the name Jay Jay?" He playfully rolled his eyes before shaking his head. "Oh well...if you want to continue to call me by that..then go right ahead, I don't mind it." He smiled as he pecked her lips. "Just..don't share that story with others." He chuckled sheepishly as he rubbed the side of his neck.

//Ah, I should head to bed..school >.< Night!
    Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Post by Hope Rivera Mon Apr 29, 2013 2:51 am

"And who would I tell the story of Jayjay the great." she said tilting her head to the side pouting at him "That would be more of an insult to you and I can't do that. It's not in my blood sorry." she shrugged her shoulders up. "But hey, until I can get a room-mate or something to fill that room you’re more than welcome to come over and stay for many nights to get away from your family. I promise not to do anything you don't want to do unless..." Hope pulled him in kissing him deeply cupping his cheeks as she pulled away slightly "Unless, you fall off the deep end. I'll be there to pull you back." She said brushing her lips against his “I lo-“ quickly she stopped herself seeing an ice cream stand near by “I love to get myself a scoop of ice cream? Want some?” Was Hope about to say she loved him?
    Jayden
    Jayden

Post by Jayden Mon Apr 29, 2013 8:43 am

"Just making sure." He mumbled looking down at her pout making him smile a little. He overlooked the park as he listened to her making him smirk. Finally, somewhere he had a place to crash...a place to escape. Before thinking about any further, he looked down at her when she pull him in to kiss him. He kissed her back as his hands lightly grabbed a hold of her waist. "Thanks." He mumbled with a smirk as she brushed her lips against his. He blinked at what she was gonna say before following her gaze to an ice cream stand near. When she 'corrected' herself he breathed a sigh and nodded his head. "Yea, I could go for some." He slightly shrugged as he walked over to the ice cream stand. Was she feeling the same thing he was?Or did she actually want ice cream? He breathed a small chuckle at the last option before he tried to push the thought away as he looked at the flavors.
    Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Post by Hope Rivera Mon Apr 29, 2013 4:42 pm

Walking over towards the ice cream stand she scanned the flavors they had available. Placing her finger on her lip she nibbled on her lower lip "I'll take the cookies 'n cream and he'll have the strawberry." she grinned up at Jayden as the man made up Hope's ice cream. "You two are a very lovely couple." he said with an Italian accent to the young love birds. "You are very lucky to find such a beautiful girlfriend." Hope looked down at the ground nudging Jayden to hurry up and order his ice cream. "Um, thanks." she mumbled paying for her ice cream and started to eat it.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 7:12 am