Vengeance: AU

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vengeance: AU

2 posters

Seventeenth birthday from hell.

Jayden
    Jayden

Seventeenth birthday from hell. - Page 5 Empty Re: Seventeenth birthday from hell.

Post by Jayden Mon Apr 29, 2013 9:08 pm

Jayden looked at her as she tried to decide what flavor she wanted and smiled a little before grimacing. "No way!" He scoffed looking back at the man as he shook his head. Hearing what the man said, he glanced at Hope hesitantly as he had a sheepish smile imprinted on his lips. He breathed a hesitant chuckle and rubbed his arm before feeling Hope nudging him. "Oh,right-" He looked down at the flavors. "I'll just get a cookie dough ice cream." He mumbled. Looking away awkwardly, the man made up his ice cream and payed for it quickly once he grabbed a hold of it. Grabbing Hope's hand with his spare hand, he pulled her away. "Sooo.." He chuckled hesitantly as he let her hand go,looking up at the sky.
    Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Seventeenth birthday from hell. - Page 5 Empty Re: Seventeenth birthday from hell.

Post by Hope Rivera Mon Apr 29, 2013 9:15 pm

"Soooo..." Hope bobbled her head walking next to Jayden as she smacked his cheek with her ice cream cone grinning. Licking her ice cream she wondered why things between them was awkward, was it because people keep staring at them. Because she had fallen in love with Jayden and is just to scared to admit it. "First the cake and now ice cream. I guess I love you covered in sweets." she mumbled, licking her ice cream again.
    Jayden
    Jayden

Post by Jayden Mon Apr 29, 2013 9:21 pm

Jayden flinched when she smacked his cheek with her ice cream making him smirk down at her with a playful roll of his eyes. He tried to lick it off at first,but since it was on his cheek, he couldn't reach making breathe out a sigh as he wiped it off with his arm. He noticed the people staring at them making him move a bit away from Hope. He didn't know why he did that....but this new feeling he has been getting is making him feel,strange. Like there was something that needed to be said. He licked his ice cream and breathed a small chuckle. "I am not the one who started on my defense." He grinned down at her before smearing his ice cream on her chin and lips. "Oops." He chuckled as he started to walk a bit faster hoping she didn't want a comeback.
    Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Post by Hope Rivera Mon Apr 29, 2013 9:31 pm

Hope licked the ice cream off her lips and whipped the rest off with her sleeve. Rolling her eyes as Jayden walked faster but didn't bother trying to get back at him, Hope continued to talk at a normal past looking down at the ground. Finishing off her ice cream Hope looked up "Hey, I'm heading back home.. Bye." she waved. Just being in the park with couples kissing and laughing just made her feel different. Plus, there was Jayden "So I will see you later? Or Monday at school? Whatever comes first.. Again bye." she laughed nervously turning around and walking the opposite way.
    Jayden
    Jayden

Post by Jayden Mon Apr 29, 2013 9:36 pm

Jayden continued to eat his ice cream before looking behind when she spoke making him stop and turn his body around to face her. "Uhm...yea ok." He nodded hesitantly as he waved back at her. "Sure,whatever." He shrugged and watched as she walked in to opposite direction. He glanced around and decided to leave the park since it made him uncomfortable.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 5:31 am