Vengeance: AU

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vengeance: AU

2 posters

Seventeenth birthday from hell.

Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Seventeenth birthday from hell. Empty Seventeenth birthday from hell.

Post by Hope Rivera Sat Apr 27, 2013 4:20 pm

Two months have passed as Hope woke up in her bed room missing Jayden like crazy. He always wanted to be alone and Audery had to talk about him never getting over his ex. Making Hope just feel like a toy to Jayden. Never will they work out, never seeing him being happy with a human, never. Ugh! She gotten dressed for school looking up at the date seeing it was her birthday and yet another year spending it alone "Thanks mom and dad for not showing up." she mumbled to herself. Picking up some money she decided to go change her look.

Hours went as class started already and Hope was late "Jayden will you tell me why Romeo risked everything for his love?" she asked, hearing the door opened. Hope walked in with her hair curled having red and black highlights, fishnet stocking on, and high hell boots. Not in uniform she had on a shirt that looked turn having chains wrapped around her belly and a right red blouse. "Well glad you decided to join us Miss. Blacklock but you are out of uniform." the teacher glared at the teen. "Yes, just give me a little note saying what a bad girl I am." she rolled her eyes taking a seat next to Jayden.
    Jayden
    Jayden

Seventeenth birthday from hell. Empty Re: Seventeenth birthday from hell.

Post by Jayden Sat Apr 27, 2013 9:19 pm

Jayden had woken up for school and looked over at the time. It was just another pitiful day. Every since Hope left, he went back to being,in a way..emotionless. Especially since they changed his medication now. Though, sometimes he just spits them out since the new meds making him act different..really different. He forced himself out of bed and got ready quickly. He drove over to the school and breathed a sigh when he made it. He didn't see the point of school anymore. Leaning close to the steering wheel, he crossed his arms over it as he looked at the teens walking to the school. They looked like they really enjoyed life...how? He just pushed the thought away and stepped out of his car to head to class.

In class, he took a seat near the window leaving his book-bag on the floor. When class began, the teacher talked about the story of Romeo and Juliet. Finally..something actually decent for once. Still, he didn't really pay attention as he took out his notebook to finish off his story. He lifted his head when the teacher ask him why Romeo risked everything. "Oh, well it's pretty obvious that he didn't want to live without his love. He was passionate..impulsive..and I believe he would do anything for the things and people he loves...He wanted his 'happy ending' which his mind tricked him would happen." He mumbled as he kept his eyes on his notebook before looking up when Hope walked in. He looked at what she was wearing making him raise an eyebrow especially of her attitude. Once she sat next to him, he shook his head and continued to write in his notebook. It was useless trying to get her back. And it looked like he screwed her up also..since the way she was acting was different..
    Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Post by Hope Rivera Sat Apr 27, 2013 9:44 pm

hope didn't even look at him. he was just a face she could never have and hated knowing this. "Hope i know losing your parents is a tragic but messing up your life is another." the teacher talked as hope looked away ignoring her. She had no right to be talking about her dead parents.
    Jayden
    Jayden

Post by Jayden Sat Apr 27, 2013 9:53 pm

Jayden quickly lifted his head with an eyebrow raised when the teacher talked about her losing her parents. He lowered his head knowing they must have been killed by creatures and looked at Hope as she looked around. He was about to touch her before deciding against it. Why hadn't she told him? Then again...they aren't talking to each other. The thought made him frown..and he just felt the need to say something. "Hope?" He whispered as he leaned closer to her while tilting his head to the side hoping she wouldn't ignore him. Trying to think of the next thing to say, he nibbled on his lower lip before sighing..she wouldn't care anyways.
    Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Post by Hope Rivera Sat Apr 27, 2013 10:57 pm

Hope wanting nothing more than to snack the teacher for opening her mouth like that. It was none of people's business knowing what has happened to her parents as a small tear rolled down her cheek. "Hope?" Jayden's voice called out as she turned her head to look at him. A slight frown appeared on her lips before turning back writing on a piece of paper and handed to him stating she misses him and to talk after school. She wanted to be in his arms and cry about all of this. She missed being with him and smiling the passed two months felt like well... Before they meet.
    Jayden
    Jayden

Post by Jayden Sat Apr 27, 2013 11:18 pm

Jayden was looking out the window before turning his head as she handed him a piece of paper. He grabbed it and read it making a frown appear on his lips. He glanced at her from the corner of his eyes before nodding a bit. He didn't know how to feel about talking to her again seeing they haven't talked in two months. In a way, he felt relieved,but there was still a part of him that felt that she didn't need someone like him back in her life. When the bell rang, he stood up as he grabbed his things and headed out the door. Once he was out, he waited right next to the door until she came out. As she did, he grabbed her arm and turned her around to face him. Even though it wasn't after school, he felt the urge to talk to her..and he didn't want to wait. "Hey."
    Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Post by Hope Rivera Sat Apr 27, 2013 11:34 pm

Once the bell rang the students grab their bags heading out the door. Hope just stayed feeling heartbroken, lost, having nothing waiting for her, to go too. She hesitated to standing up and walked out of class to head for the next one to start. Being pulled to the side her head lift up to see it was Jayden being impassioned to wait. As he said hi, her mouth opened to say hi back but nothing. Her hands shook not knowing what to even say to Jayden, she missed being with him. The times being with him was happy. Out of a blue, her arms swung around his back hugging him tightly as hot tears fell on his shirt. "I miss you... I missed you so much." She sobbed pressing her head against his shirt, she just had to come out and say it.
    Jayden
    Jayden

Post by Jayden Sat Apr 27, 2013 11:46 pm

Jayden noticed she had trouble speaking making him hesitate since he didn't know if that was a good thing..or a bad thing. He blinked when she swung her arms around his back feeling her tears. He frowned at what she sobbed and wrapped his arms around her as he rubbed her back. "I missed you too." He confessed as he rested his cheek on her head,hugging her back tightly. He had defiantly missed spending time with her. He didn't realize his feeling for her until she left him. That was something he didn't want to do again. "I'm sorry Hope." He mumbled not liking the feeling of her sobs. He pulled away and forced her to look at him as he lifted up her chin,looking into her eyes. "I'm not going anywhere." He mumbled.

Seventeenth birthday from hell. Tumblr_m0ce95K7401qfh6b2o1_500
    Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Post by Hope Rivera Sun Apr 28, 2013 12:02 am

Jayden forced her to look at him as tears still streaming down her face, promising her he won't go leave her. "Promise?" she mumbled biting on the side of her lip wishing school was out, not her way of spending her seventeenth birthday, crying in school wishing for time to stop so she doesn't have to feel pain. Pushing up on her toes she pressed her lips against his for a moment. Hope pulled away looking around seeing that no one was in the halls "Can we ditch this place?" she frowned, wanting to just talk. After all, Hope just left not giving him a reason why.
    Seventeenth birthday from hell. Tumblr_m5uxfdLd5h1qf7kwgo1_500
    Jayden
    Jayden

Post by Jayden Sun Apr 28, 2013 12:14 am

"I promise." He forced a tiny smile as his brow furrowed. He moved a hand to cup her cheek as he tried wiping the tears that were streaming down her face. Once she was on her toes, their lips met making him freeze for a second not expecting that at all. He then kissed her lip gently before she pulled away. "Uh..yea." He nodded as he looked around the halls. "But where?" He asked as he grabbed her hand looking into her eyes. The frown still didn't go away. He didn't like seeing her like this...but it's not like he was someone who can make someone happy. This made him feel useless in this situation. He turned his head when he heard footsteps and pulled her to the nearest exit.

Seventeenth birthday from hell. Tumblr_mfwjglQ5Wv1rng8zfo2_r1_500
    Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Post by Hope Rivera Sun Apr 28, 2013 12:25 am

"Anywhere so we can be alone." she mumbled, being pulled out from the hall ways and outside. Her arms around his waist hugging him as her head leaned up against his shoulder, making their way to his car. Once they gotten in the car she looked down at her outfit before looking over at Jayden "Don't worry it's a onetime thing." she lay down with her head near his lap. Hearing him ask again where to go she looked up at him "I just want to be alone with you Jayden. So go to a pig factory, you need to stop taking them." she tried to smile..
    Jayden
    Jayden

Post by Jayden Sun Apr 28, 2013 12:33 am

Jayden kept one arm wrapped around her shoulders as her arms were wrapped around his waist. Once they got into his car, he followed her gaze looking down at her outfit before looking at her with a frown. He shrugged it off and started the car. "I honestly don't know where we should go." He mumbled looking down at her as she rested her head near his lap. "Alright." He forced a smile seeing her trying to smile. He drove out of the parking lot until he made it near a park. Everyone was in school,so there was no one in the park at the moment. He parked it and looked down at her as he brushed her hair away from her eyes. "Come on." He mumbled as he got out of the car and walked over to open the car door from her side.
    Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Post by Hope Rivera Sun Apr 28, 2013 12:43 am

Hope closed her eyes as Jayden drove off having her hand on his knee almost falling asleep. Once he parked the car and brushed her hair away from her face she lift up "This is not the pig factory." she mumbled, running a hand threw her hair. Opening the door and stepped out, she squealed once Jayden picked her up throwing her over his shoulder. "Jayden this isn't funny." she said, smacking his ass. It actually made her laugh “Someone helped I’m being kidnapped.” Hope chuckled.
    Jayden
    Jayden

Post by Jayden Sun Apr 28, 2013 12:50 am

"No,it's not..but I am pretty sure we won't be alone in a pig factory." He mumbled with a small smile. Once she stepped out, he grabbed her waist and swung her over his shoulder as he ran towards the fields. He chuckled as he ignored any protested,yet he felt very uncomfortable when she was smacking his ass. Looking around he breathed a small chuckle. "Nobody is around,so nobody cares." He smirked before he started to stumble when he was going down a hill. He hadn't realized it was a hill,and accidentally tripped causing both of them to fall. He rolled all the way down before coming to a stop at the bottom of the hill with him on top of her making him smirk hesitantly. "Hey." He breathed as his chest heaved with a small hesitant smirk. "Are you ok?"
    Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Post by Hope Rivera Sun Apr 28, 2013 1:04 am

Falling on the ground as they tumbled towards the bottom, she felt like all the air in her lungs escaped in one blow. Blowing her hair away from her face looking up at Jayden "My neck isn't broken." her eyes revert to his lips. Wanting nothing than to kiss him but kissed his upper lip. Cupping the side of his neck “I’m sorry for leaving without a word.” she confessed. The guilt been eating her for months now, just imaging how he felt that day.
    Jayden
    Jayden

Post by Jayden Sun Apr 28, 2013 1:13 am

Jayden slightly smiled with a shrug. "That's a good note." He mumbled before looking down at her as she cupped the side of his neck. He then remembered that she did leave him without saying anything..why? The thought made him frown as he moved off of her to sit next to her. Yea, now she missed him when he parents..died.he grew a bit irritated at the thought. "Why did you want to talk to me?" He said bluntly as he raised his knees,resting his arms on them. "I mean, apparently there was nothing to say two months ago." He mumbled as he looked down at the lake not far. "So why?" He turned his head looking into her eyes.
    Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Post by Hope Rivera Sun Apr 28, 2013 1:22 am

Hope sat up looking over at Jayden "Cause, I missed you and I wanted to say I was sorry." she started off alright. Trying to get the courage up to tell him why she left, why she didn't bother speaking to him for over two months "I left that day... After speaking with your sister about some stuff and what she said.." she sighed looking over at him. Jayden was watching the lake "That it wouldn't work out... You and me cause of what we are, that you needed to me alone and that you would never get over your ex." So, Hope left him before he ever got the chance to leave her. She never thought it would hurt him like this? “And no, I’m not just saying this cause my parents are gone. I really have missed you Jayden.”
    Jayden
    Jayden

Post by Jayden Sun Apr 28, 2013 1:37 am

Jayden looked back at the water with a small glare to it. "Who cares what they think?" He grumbled looking bad at her. "They don't understand how I feel and I have to say...when I was with you,I felt like..I could change." He admitted with a frown before moving his gaze back to the lake. "And when you left...without saying anything." He hands balled up into fists trying to control his anger. "Fuck! I can't even begin to tell what the fuck was going on in my mind." He groaned as he ran a hand through his hair. "But I can't get over my ex...if people keep treating me the way they do! By moving away..and I wasn't expecting it coming from you." He sighed as he buried his face in his hands. "But hey, what the hell was I thinking,right?" He scoffed not realizing tears were beginning to form in his eyes. It's like his heart has fallen for her,yet he hasn't even realized it himself. "My mind was just tricking me into thinking things were gonna be fine between us..they were not fine apparently! It was all wrong!" He said loudly with a small glare as he glanced at her. "I didn't want to believe it...but it looks like you didn't think it was gonna work out..so why try?"
    Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Post by Hope Rivera Sun Apr 28, 2013 1:53 am

Her eyes widen in shocked as she couldn't believe it. It made her feel more of an ass than before, getting in front of him, she placed her hand under his chin. Forcing him to look at her "Jayden I had a moment of weakness that day and have been regretting leaving you since." she said, frowning not wanting him to stay mad at her. If she just had lessened to her heart and not let her mind played tricks on her making her think one day Jayden would leave. Everyone leaves, her parents, her friends, everyone. "The only time I ever felt happy was with you. Then your sister says this and my mind began to think you'll leave me one day... Just like everyone else has in my life. I so wanted to go back to you and tell you I was sorry but I was afraid." Afraid he couldn't lessen, that his sister wont let Hope see him. She thought she saw tears form in his eyes "Jayden please don't... I don't want to lose you again... I'm so sorry, I'm sorry."
    Seventeenth birthday from hell. Tumblr_mh1hsxfWA81s46791o1_500
    Jayden
    Jayden

Post by Jayden Sun Apr 28, 2013 2:03 am

Jayden turned his head as she moved in front of him before feeling her hand under his chin. Looking at her, he frowned as he listened to what she had to say. He moved his chin from her hand and looked down at the grass. "Well..I am not everyone else." He mumbled as he glanced at her. "Besides, my family doesn't have a say on what I should do with my life." He rolled his eyes hating how they always felt like he was too weak for him to think for himself. He breathed out heavily when she apologized and looked at her. "I don't want to lose you either." He admitted as he looked down at her lips. He cupped the side of her neck and leaned forward to press his lips against hers. He kissed her gently before slightly pulling away. "I missed you...so don't go running off like that without talking to me at least."
    Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Post by Hope Rivera Sun Apr 28, 2013 2:15 am

Kissing him back she cupped his cheeks turning her neck to the side deepening the kiss. Nodding her head she licked her lips "I promise." she peeked his lips crawling on his lap. Pulling away she wrapped her arms around him burring her head in his shoulder "You've been a lot differently three weeks ago? Did they put you on a different med?" she asked, wondering what was wrong with the last one. Or was it the tragic of her leaving that made his doctor put him on a new med.
    Jayden
    Jayden

Post by Jayden Sun Apr 28, 2013 2:24 am

Jayden wrapped his arms back around her before breathing out a wary sigh. "Oh, yea." He nodded hesitantly. "I was too reckless at one point." He mumbled with a small shrug. "But I haven't been taking them all that much anymore...it's controlling me...and not in a good way." He thought about the reason that he was put on those meds and frowned. It was because of their little split up,but he didn't want to tell her what he did that made him go on meds. "It's not important." He looked back at the lake. It sure didn't feel the same as before...being with her.Something suddenly washed over him,it was like he didn't feel anything at the moment for some reason. What it his meds? It had to be..since the meds keep him neutral..not happy nor sad. He pushed the thought away and looked down at her neck before kissing her jawline lightly making his way down to her neck.
    Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Post by Hope Rivera Sun Apr 28, 2013 2:36 am

The meds were controlling him? Turning Jayden into a different person "It's changed your habit of kidnapping pigs?" she said, with a slight grin. She felt his lips against her skin snaking their way down to her neck, gripping on his jacket closing her eyes. She hesitated to breathe tilting her head to the side making it more easily access. If felt like he was here but at the same time like he wasn’t. Was something holding him back?
    Jayden
    Jayden

Post by Jayden Sun Apr 28, 2013 2:42 am

"I guess." He mumbled against her with a shrug as he glanced at her from the corner of his eyes. He went back to kissing down her neck as his hands moved to rub the back of her thighs. He then rested his lips against her shoulders. He just wasn't feeling it. The thought made him frown as he looked up at her hesitantly. "Sorry." He mumbled as he pulled his lips away from her shoulders. "I took the medication before school..so I guess they are starting to kick in." He breathed a sigh and moved to lay down with his back against the grass. He crossed his arms behind his head as he looked up at the clouds. It felt relaxing..but at the same time, it was like he was just there..with no emotion.
    Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Post by Hope Rivera Sun Apr 28, 2013 2:50 am

Hope just nodded her head, so this is him on meds. She liked the other kind he was more himself, this was like a emotionless doll. Lowering her head down thinking about so much that was on her mind. She gotten this out of her shoulder for now, he just needed to be his old self again. Hope felt like going home and throwing away everything, she quit being a hunter. She was done with it "About how long will that last? I wouldn't mind you spending my birthday with me."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 7:43 am