Vengeance: AU

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vengeance: AU

2 posters

Seventeenth birthday from hell.

Jayden
    Jayden

Seventeenth birthday from hell. - Page 2 Empty Re: Seventeenth birthday from hell.

Post by Jayden Sun Apr 28, 2013 2:56 am

Jayden continued to look up at the sky and looked at her when she asked how long it would last. "I don't know." He mumbled feeling like his words were just slurring out. "Your birthday?" He asked as his gaze moved back to the sky. "When is your birthday?" He never really knew her birthday nor did she know his since they never officially ask each other those kind of questions before. "Because spending with you sounds.." He stopped as he tried to think of a word before shrugging. "Point is..I don't know when it is." He mumbled as he moved to sit up.
    Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Seventeenth birthday from hell. - Page 2 Empty Re: Seventeenth birthday from hell.

Post by Hope Rivera Sun Apr 28, 2013 3:03 am

"Today.." she mumbled looking down, feeling like he might be like this all day. Eh, what's another birthday alone, right? "If you can't... It's fine..." she said, "Just another year of growing up." Hope forced herself up on her feet looking down at Jayden who just looked not himself and hated it. Why did they put him on this? It wasn't even Jayden anymore, just a person that looked like him. She leaned down kissing his forehead running her fingers though his hair.
    Jayden
    Jayden

Post by Jayden Sun Apr 28, 2013 3:11 am

"Oh." He breathed as he ran a hand through his hair. "Well..if that's the case, happy birthday." He said as he gave a slight nod with a faint smile. "What makes you think I can't?" He raised an eyebrow "It's not like I have anything to do.." He trailed off thinking of what he was gonna do before shaking his head. "Nothing except help out at the bar...but I guess I can skip that." He mumbled as he watched her stand. He lowered his head a bit when she kissed his forehead and moved his head away from her a bit. He looked at her hesitant with a shrug. "Don't...don't touch me." He said bluntly feeling weird when she did that before standing up himself. "Alright..well, what do you want to do to start off? Seeing you are a year older."
    Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Post by Hope Rivera Sun Apr 28, 2013 3:20 am

She looked at him confused with what he said. Don't touch him? "Alright... Whatever.." she mumbled standing away from him. "Know I just remembered. I have things to do and-" Hope dropped her hands to her side. Unable to take in what he said, was it something she did wrong? "I don't know.. Maybe I'm not in a mood to do anything. Never really bothered celebrating my birthday." she fiddled with the ends of her skirt. With him being on that new meds it just wasn't the same, he wasn't smiling. Like really smiling. "Just come over and we can see where life takes us."
    Jayden
    Jayden

Post by Jayden Sun Apr 28, 2013 3:28 am

Jayden raised an eyebrow as she dropped her hands to her side. "Things to do? But we were suppose to be at school...unless you want to go back." He shrugged not minding. "Ohh. Well, it's your choice really...I don't have a say in what you want or not." He raised his hands before shoving them into his pockets. He looked down at the ground and rubbed his eyes before sighing. "Hmm, come over? As in..some other day,or?" He raised his shoulders not sure of what to do in the moment. "Uh, alright..I guess." He tilted his head to the side with a small shrug.
    Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Post by Hope Rivera Sun Apr 28, 2013 3:38 am

"No, I'm not going back there and have people tell me sorry. When they don't mean a damn thing." she said, clinching her hands into a fist. The park wasn't far from school and school wasn't far from home "Just come over whenever. I'm going." she brushed a strand of hair away from her face. Needing to get away from this Jayden, it wasn't the one she fell for. Walking back home, she shut the door behind her. Empty just like her. Hope dropped to the floor feeling hopeless just like this morning "So much for that." she mumbled turning her head frowning. Hope didn't want to be here, to be at school. She wanted to be with Jayden but with him on that meds it's like talking to an empty shell. What had he done to take them? Forcing herself up, hope started cleaning until six o'clock came.
    Jayden
    Jayden

Post by Jayden Sun Apr 28, 2013 3:47 am

Jayden nodded "Alright then." He breathed as he watched her walk away. He turned his head looking out at the scenery for a couple minutes before deciding to head home himself,not caring if his family was there or not. He walked back to his car and drove all the way home. Once he reached home,he went inside and looked around the place for a second not hearing anyone. Going to bed, he slept for hours seeing he had nothing better to do. When he woke up, he looked at the time and rubbed his eyes before realizing Hope told him it was her birthday. "Why did I leave her?" He thought aloud before rolling his eyes remembering he was on his meds. He walked downstairs and looked at the counter seeing the pills along with a note saying to take them at 6:30. He looked over at the time and grabbed one putting it in his mouth before quickly spitting it out. Why was he about to take another one? The thought made him grimace as he walked out of the house. He walked over to the nearest store deciding to buy her a cake...especially for the way he was acting before. Once he bought it, he noticed he was near her house,so he decided to walk over. As he made it to her front steps, he knocked on her front door.
    Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Post by Hope Rivera Sun Apr 28, 2013 3:56 am

Tossing books into the fire watching them burn slowly, she got up walking over towards the coffee table picking up the wedding picture of her parents. Braking the glass against the table she ripped the picture out of it's frame. Torin it to shreds as she heard a knock at the door while walking over. Opening it up seeing it was Jayden unsure if he was still on his meds, Hope just smiled a little. "Come in." she said "Ignore the mess." kicking over shards of glass with her boots. She turned back to see him again looking down at the cake "Is that for the piggies?"
    Jayden
    Jayden

Post by Jayden Sun Apr 28, 2013 4:01 am

Jayden lifted his head when she opened the door and gave her a smile. "What mess?" He raised an eyebrow as he walked inside seeing the shards of glass. "This is nothing." He scoffed before looking down at the cake. "Hmm, I don't know. It depends...are you a piggy?" He asked with a smirk. "If so..come here so you can get some of this cake all over-" He paused realizing that sounded a bit wrong and chuckled as he shook his head walking over to her dinning room,placing it on the table. "Oh and happy birthday." He smiled.
    Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Post by Hope Rivera Sun Apr 28, 2013 4:12 am

Hope looked at Jayden confused once again "Are you not on your meds?" she asked, making sure. Hope snickered at what he said sounding so wrong "Well, I thought on a birthday. The birthday person eats the cake not someone eat the cake off the birthday boy/girl." she said raising an eyebrow before shrugging. "Hope you like eating cake with your hands because I broke all the plates and tossed off the silverware. For I quit being what my parents use to me and burning this house to the ground after I let all my anger out." Hope walked over towards Jayden peeking him on the cheek. No point on continuing , she could just end up dead like them. Dipping her finger into the frosting she licked around it.
    Jayden
    Jayden

Post by Jayden Sun Apr 28, 2013 4:18 am

"Nope. I hate taking them." He rolled his eyes "But sometimes...I have to when I don't wanna feel sad-let's just not talk about this..alright?" He raised his eyebrows. He smirked at what she said and shrugged. "Well..if you are talking about a typical birthday..then yes." He nodded a bit and breathed a small chuckle. "But...you can always choose the second option..I won't complain." He mumbled with a grin as he eyed her. His eyes quickly widened and rubbed his forehead. "Really?..Wow...but where you gonna go after this house is burned down to the ground?" He asked with concern before watching her as she licked the frosting off of her finger making a smirk slowly appear in the ends of his lips.
    Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Post by Hope Rivera Sun Apr 28, 2013 4:25 am

She shrugged her shoulders "Don't know, don't care. Don't want to be in a house that brings me consent reminder that I don't have anyone anymore." she mumbled, sucking on her finger. Not wanting to stay in this house a moment longer, she might find one of her own or sleep at an abandon wear house. Dipping her hand in the cake she smacked Jayden's face with a grin "Whoops, silly me." Walking over she licked his cheek and down his neck.
    Jayden
    Jayden

Post by Jayden Sun Apr 28, 2013 4:33 am

"Oh." He breathed as he looked down at the floor. "I guess I see your point." He shrugged while he glanced around the room before resting his gaze on her. When she smacked his face, he groaned seeing the frosting all over his face,hair,and partially his neck making him grimace. "You did that on purpose." He mumbled as he rubbed his face before she walked over,licking his cheek. He slightly grinned at the feel as she moved down his neck and moved one of his hands to grab a hold of her waist. As the other silently reached for the cake. Once he grabbed a handful, he grinned as he kept his neck tilted to the side before smacking her ass. "Karma." He breathed a chuckle. "Although...you can easily clean that by taking off your skirt." He grinned.
    Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Post by Hope Rivera Sun Apr 28, 2013 4:40 am

Hope jumped glaring up at Jayden "You just did that to see me shirtless." she grabbed the ends of her shirt and pulled it over. Pressing her lips against his she smiled pulling away slightly "All you had to do was ask." Hope leaned over kissing his neck roughly. Lifting his shirt up she pulled away to pull it over his head "Shirts... Check.. Pants.. Next." she grinned, "Unless you don't want to?"
    Jayden
    Jayden

Post by Jayden Sun Apr 28, 2013 4:46 am

"What? Psh..no." He mumbled as he rubbed the side of his neck. He slightly smiled a bit nervously when she pressed her lips against his before raising his eyebrows in surprise. He grinned and tilted his head a bit to the side as she kissed his neck roughly while he rubbed her curves. When she pulled his shirt over his head, he looked at her with a small smirk. "Of course I want to...but the question is-" He kissed her lips roughly as he grabbed her waist,pressing her up against his, before slightly pulling away. "Do you?" He raised his eyebrows before tilting his head as he began to kiss her neck roughly.
    Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Post by Hope Rivera Sun Apr 28, 2013 4:52 am

"Psh, yes. Your such a liar." she rolled her eyes at him. Kissing him back she couldn't help but moan feeling his body against his as she pushed herself up on the counter top. Breathing heavily she licked the frosting off the side of his lips "All the way? No teasing.. Hm, yes." she started undoing his belt pulling it through the loops. Dropping it to the floor as she kicked her boots off. Pulling the ends of his hair gently she moaned his name.
    Jayden
    Jayden

Post by Jayden Sun Apr 28, 2013 4:59 am

Jayden grinned as she moaned when their bodies were pressed up against each other before watching as she pushed herself on the counter top. He smirked when she licked the frosting from the side of his lips. He raised his eyebrows with a grin "Alright..but no teasing..means no teasing." He mumbled with a hesitant chuckle before glancing down at she started undoing his belt. He grinned back up at her when she moaned his name and leaned in close to her neck as he ran the tip of his tongue up her neck. Grabbing a hold of her hips, he began to kiss her neck roughly before pulling away as he looked down at her lips. He flashed a grin at her and pressed his lips to hers as he began kissing her hungrily. He defiantly missed her..everything about her.

//Ah, I am heading to bed. >.< I feel like I am misspelling like crazy so I could concentrate more tomorrow xD Night!!
    Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Post by Hope Rivera Sun Apr 28, 2013 5:02 am

//I know what you mean. XD I'm heading off to bed as well and will reply in the morning.
    Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Post by Hope Rivera Sun Apr 28, 2013 2:44 pm

Kissing him back she wrapped her arm around his neck feeling him lift her up and carried her into her bed room. Giggling between kissed she kissed down his jawline and back up sliding her tongue in his mouth while brushing her tongue up against his she shoot up on her feet. Pulling away slightly she kissed down his body fiddling with his pants and pulled them down to his ankles raising back up. She smiled up at him peeking his lips softly “Did I mention I’ve missed you?” she said
    Jayden
    Jayden

Post by Jayden Sun Apr 28, 2013 3:30 pm

Once she wrapped her arms around his neck, he placed his hands on the back of her thighs as he lifted her up to go to her room. He smirked at the feel of her lips kissing down his jawline. Once she slid her tongue into his mouth, his tongue rubbed around hers as he moved a hand to cup the back of her head,almost craving for her as he pressed his head against hers.Once she pulled away, he grinned looking down at her as she kissed down his body. Feeling his pants up to his ankles, he kicked them off and smiled back at her. "Hm, no I don't think so." He joked as he pecked her lips before tilting his head to kiss her neck. Grabbing a hold of her waist, he slowly moved towards the bed before lifting her up a bit to lay her down. "Are you sure you want to do this?" He mumbled against her skin before he lightly sucked on neck. His hands wandered down to grab a hold of her skirt as he glanced at her from the corner of his eyes while he slid her skirt down.
    Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Post by Hope Rivera Sun Apr 28, 2013 3:44 pm

"Well, I've missed you." she laughed, moving back towards her bed, lying down on the bed, clawing her fingers against his skin while tilting her neck as she kissed his soft shoulders. "Yes, I want this." she mumbled lifting her lower body up as he slid her skirt off. Hope could help but giggle at Jayden getting frustrated with the stockings as he ripped them off "Hey, you owe me a new pare now." she rolled her eyes. Her fingers ran across his chain necklace looking at his green eyes “Are you sure you want this?” she asked with a small smirk on her lips.
    Jayden
    Jayden

Post by Jayden Sun Apr 28, 2013 3:51 pm

Jayden slightly smirked hoping she wouldn't have regrets. Not only that,but it would hurt her the first time. He pushed the thought away and fully pulled off her skirt,throwing it to the ground. He reached for her stocking as he kissed down her chest before pulling away as he looked down unable to them off. "What the-" He stopped as he tried to concentrate on pulling them off before slightly grunting as he 'accidentally' ripped them off. "It was an accident." He protested with a small smirk before raising an eyebrow when she asked if he wanted this. "Of course." He nodded as he moved to kiss her lips roughly. Pulling away with their lips only inches away, he smiled. "Why wouldn't I?" He breathed a hesitant chuckle before continuing to kiss her roughly as one of his hands moved to rub her panties with a smirk imprinted on his lips.
    Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Post by Hope Rivera Sun Apr 28, 2013 4:02 pm

Hope pushed him shifting possession not breaking their lips apart as she pulled away. Kissing his jawline down to his neck, pulling on his necklace with her teeth, then down his chest making her way to his boxers. Hope kissed along the line sucking on his skin. Reaching behind her back with one hand, she undid her bra and lifts up pulling it off her body and tossed it to the ground. She pulled his boxers to his knees leaning back over him and peeked his lips. Hope laughed when he pushed her down on the bed, kicking his boxers off and gotten on her.
    Jayden
    Jayden

Post by Jayden Sun Apr 28, 2013 4:10 pm

Jayden watched as she undid her bra making him feel quite turned on before smirking at her as she pulled his boxers off. He pushed her down with him on top of her and kicked his boxers off. He grabbed a hold of her waist and kissed her hungrily as he slid his tongue into her mouth to rub against hers. He then began to grind his body against hers gently to start off. Pulling away from the kiss, he trailed down her neck and chest,grinning once he reached her breasts. He licked his lips and fondled them before leaning his head in as he began to suck on her breast while his other hand massaged her other. His hand moved away from her breast as he slid it down against her skin until he reached her panties. He ran his fingers against the top of it before slowly pulling them off as his mouth moved away from her breast. He eyed her body with a grin before he pressed his lips against hers.He cupped her neck and face as he kissed her hungrily.
    Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Post by Hope Rivera Sun Apr 28, 2013 4:29 pm

She clinched on her pillow shutting her eyes as his mouth explored her silk body, moaning in pleasure. It felt slightly weird yet same time it turned her on while she rubbed her leg against his, feeling him pull her panties down she grin looking at him seeing he was eying her naked body. Rolling her eyes she kissed him back, sliding her tongue inside his mouth. Her hands wondered down his body and rubbed his dick. Slowly at first she started picking up speed moments later.

//Be right back Im going to get something to eat.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 8:51 am