Vengeance: AU

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vengeance: AU

3 posters

In the year....

The Mavors
    The Mavors

In the year.... - Page 2 Empty Re: In the year....

Post by The Mavors Mon Jun 03, 2013 4:08 am

Julian couldn't believe it. His childhood friend was right in front of him. Hearing her mumble his name, he breathed a chuckle. "I missed you.." He mumbled before he quickly wrapped his arms around her,not really paying attention she only in her bra and panties. He felt his eyes began to water as he felt a mixed emotion of sadness from all the time he hasn't seen her and happiness because of seeing her grown. He slightly spun around,holding her,before putting her back down on her feet as he cupped her neck. "Look at you!" He breathed with a wide smile "You've grown!" He chuckled with a sadistic smile. He never thought he would have ever seen her again..this felt like it wasn't real. It couldn't be real..could it?

In the year.... - Page 2 Tumblr_inline_mk97tf8Wvf1qz4rgp
    Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Post by Hope Rivera Mon Jun 03, 2013 4:18 am

Eli didn't know what to do. Should she hug him back? Wrapping her arms around hearing him say he missed her "I missed you too." she mumbled, not liking how lonely she felt. Her voice saddened as she sniffed feeling hot tears running down her eyes. Now she felt more of jerk being mean to Julian. Still she was smaller than him for being born a month before him. As he spun her it felt like they where children dancing causing her to feel more sadden about this. Looking up at him she whipped her tears away giving him a small chuckle "What you think? That I'll still be that small little girl?" Eliana tried giving him a smile but couldn't it felt unbelievable. "Look at you." she ran her fingers through his hair "Your not a blonde."
    In the year.... - Page 2 Tumblr_inline_mipatajFkS1qz4rgp
    The Mavors
    The Mavors

Post by The Mavors Mon Jun 03, 2013 4:29 am

Julian forced a smile seeing her whipping her tears away before breathing a saddened chuckle. "Yea,kinda." He joked with a shrug as he rubbed his eyes trying to get the tears away. After all, it wouldn't look good on his part seeing the government was watching his every movement. "No, I'm not.." He chuckled "It just started changing color as I grew..odd,huh?" He smirked at her before wrapping his arms around her again. "I never thought I'd see you again." He admitted feeling like the government would never let him return to his old life.Pulling away, he pulled her down to the couch to sit and rubbed his legs with a chuckle now realizing she was in her undergarments. "So-" He smirked trying to cover up his chuckle "How has life been to you?" He asked feeling like they needed to catch up..even though this would be probably the only time he would see her again..after all, he couldn't go back to New Orleans unless they gave him a job to do.

In the year.... - Page 2 Tumblr_m2vokujjMt1qzzoz3
    Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Post by Hope Rivera Mon Jun 03, 2013 4:38 am

"You where always odd." she teased trying to lighten up the mood. "Why did people tell me you where dead?" Eliana asked wondering if he might know as he pulled away and pulled her down on the couch. She frowned "I cried for years wishing you where back." She felt tears forming back in her eyes. Still not remembering she wasn't wearing any cloths besides her undergarments. Her eyes moved down to his lips before breathing out, after all this time she still wants to kiss him. "What is it that you like to know.. My life's been boring.." she shrugged. "People saying I need to be fixed. Couple of boyfriends here and there, Dad's still dad.... But my parents remain looking like teenagers." Eli didn't want to talk about her life. Wrapping her arms around him she hugged him tightly. Missing him like crazy, he was the only person that made her feel like herself.
    In the year.... - Page 2 Tumblr_inline_miqmthJEeU1qz4rgp
    The Mavors
    The Mavors

Post by The Mavors Mon Jun 03, 2013 4:52 am

"Maybe because-" He stopped trying to think of reason seeing nobody really knew what happened to him nor his mom. "It's easier to say that then telling you I left without saying good-bye." He frowned before his frown increased seeing the tears forming in her eyes. "I am back now though!"He chuckled hesitantly knowing it wasn't gonna last long anyways. Seeing her eyes move to his lips, he smirked a little seeing he felt the urge to kiss her also,but that might be moving to forward..but then again, his dragon urges weren't exactly helping at the moment.Licking his lips, he tried to think about something else before listening to her as she spoke. "Really?" He chuckled,unable to imagine Jayden and Hope the same. "That sounds like..you are dealing with teen problems." He mumbled with a small smirk preferring that over the life he has now. Especially since tomorrow he was going on a killing spree..and no body knows. Feeling her wrapping her arms around him, he returned the hug. Feeling her skin against him making him feel content at the moment. Looking over at the window seeing it cleared it, he smiled looking at her from the corner of his eyes. "I thought you would have forgotten about me by now.." He smiled as he pulled away from the hug,looking down at her lips,tucking his in a bit, before making eye contact. "And you still look..beautiful.." He complimented.

In the year.... - Page 2 Tumblr_m2vmq8YSM61qzzoz3

//And I should go to sleep. School..>.< Night!
    Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Post by Hope Rivera Mon Jun 03, 2013 5:01 am

//hahah XD good Im starting to fall asleep here.

Eliana looked up at Julian giving him a small laugh at what he said about her parents "Looks like it. Now that I AM a teen. Dad's been more on my case than ever." she whipped her tears. Her eyes revert back to his lips before swallowing looking over at the ground then back to his eyes. "What?" she felt hurt he would think that "I wouldn't stop thinking about you.. I missed you too much... Your the only one that made me feel like I can be myself." Wanting to tell him since he's been 'dead' she felt this gaping whole in her heart, but kept it to herself. "You probably forgot about me a lot.." she mumbled, seeing he must have missed her some what seeing he had the necklace still, but people moved on. Eliana wasn't able to. Frowning she couldn't hold it and leaned in kissing him on the lips.
    In the year.... - Page 2 Tumblr_mbur5z4CnT1ral6pjo1_500
    The Mavors
    The Mavors

Post by The Mavors Mon Jun 03, 2013 8:30 am

"Ah,I see, he doesn't want his only girl to get hurt,huh?" He faked a pout "Either that or someone hasn't been a very good girl..not naming any names here." He smiled at her. Looking directly into her eyes, he sighed wishing he would have spent the rest of his childhood with her. Seeing it sounded like people weren't exactly being patient wit her. Hell, he didn't know about her disorder until now,but luckily for her, he was the agent sent here because if that happened with anyone else, they would probably twist her arm. But, he felt like it was destiny to be here at the time she is. "No, I didn't." He shook his head and grabbed her hand. "I spent most of my nights thinking about you.." He admitted. He was always wondering what happened to her...but he always pictured her happy and-before he could think any further, he felt her lips against his. Placing his hands on her thighs, he kissed her back as he leaned forward,moving one hand to cup the side of her neck. He remembered having their first kiss and how that made him feel..the feelings never really did change for her. It felt like all this was suppose to happen. Pulling away, he looked at her with a small grin and pecked her lips lightly. "How could I ever forget several times about my first kiss?" He chuckled,trying to lighten up the mood,and leaned in again to kiss her lips against. He couldn't resist the urge.

In the year.... - Page 2 Tumblr_m5v050WZ5h1qe5cavo1_500

// xD and go away words!!
    Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Post by Hope Rivera Mon Jun 03, 2013 2:23 pm

A small smile formed on her lips, placing her hand on his knee. She missed him, missed the stupid stuff they use to do. He's changed body wise, but still shear the same taste in food. She felt glad that it wasn't just only her that had missed him. Pulling away she quickly licked her lip not keeping her eyes off him. "Hey, your the one who kissed me on the lips." she said pointing a finger to herself. "I on the other hand kissed you on the cheek then... started kissing you on... the lips." she tucked in her lips as she patting her lap. Remembering while they were at Disney and kissed on the lips. Jayden freak out over that trying to keep the two kids away but Eli wouldn't take no for anything. Blinking for a sec, Eli breathed out through her nose. Kissing him back her hand reach out to cup his cheek as she slowly laid down on the couch with him crawling on her. Eliana wasn't really thinking straight all she could think about was Julian.
    In the year.... - Page 2 Tumblr_mm8laqAOvq1rb3l3wo1_500
    The Mavors
    The Mavors

Post by The Mavors Mon Jun 03, 2013 8:56 pm

"Yea, so what's your point?" He asked with a small grin,looking down at her. "I am just satisfied knowing we kissed each other..doesn't matter who started." He pointed before coughing the next part. "Even if it was you." Giving her a grin, he looked down at her lips as she tucked them in. Even though she grew up, she was still the little Eli he knew..nothing really changed about her except for her exterior for she was a woman now. He wasn't going to complain. As their lips locked constantly, he was able to maintain consistent speed not wanting their lips to separate. Feeling her slowly laying down on the couch, he crawled on top of her while leaning his head down wanting more of her. Seeing he was a dragon, sex in general attracted him even if was with a childhood friend. He needed to have her. One hand rested on her upper back as the other pressed on her lower back,kissing her...he felt like he wasn't able to tear away. He wasn't even thinking of other things like if she had a boyfriend..because his mind focus on her. Her touch,her taste,and breath against his skin was all arousing him. Sliding his tongue into her mouth, he rubbed it against her tongue,adding a bit of wetness,but not too much to be considered sloppy.

In the year.... - Page 2 Tumblr_lxgj311VIZ1r5ruse
    Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Post by Hope Rivera Mon Jun 03, 2013 9:15 pm

One hand rested around his shoulder blade while the other rubbed over his ass. Pressing her lips tighter against his cocking her neck slightly to the side. As she felt his tongue slide on her mouth, Eli let out a softening moan. Her hand gently grabbed a hand full of his brown hair, roughening up the kiss. A small voice in her mind told her to stop. That she was going to fast even if he was an old friend. He would have changed. Be a womanizer her father's been carefully protecting her from. As her phone started to ring she pulled her lips away, placing a finger on his upper lip "Hold on." she said. Leaning over and opened her purse to pull out her phone. She placed it to her ear "Hello?.. Yeah, um.." she looked up at Julian with a frowned "Yeah, I'll meet you there.. Bye." she hung up and dropped her phone. Her hand cupped the side of his face, imminently pressing her lips against his. Kissing him hungrily. Eliana wanted to stay for she didn't know if this will be the last she'll see Julain. "I"m sorry.." she mumbled against his lips. Pulling away she pushed him off and quickly gotten dressed "I have to go.." Brushing her hair behind her ear, she couldn't look at him. If she did she'll be wanting to stay longer and possibly get in bed with him. "Bye." Eli quickly rushed out. As she opened the door she stopped seeing one of his 'friends' arrived "Um, hello and goodbye." Eli walked off to meet her teacher at the coffee shop.

In the year.... - Page 2 Tumblr_maeo61eLlv1r25xgk
    The Mavors
    The Mavors

Post by The Mavors Mon Jun 03, 2013 9:37 pm

Julian felt her roughening up the kiss causing him to grin against her lips as his fingertips dug into her skin,not wanting to let go. He lightly sucked on her mouth during the kiss as his breathing grew heavy against her skin. One hand moved away from her upper back to cup her neck as he pressed his lips tightly against hers. Hearing her phone, he opened his eyes as he pulled away from the kiss heavily breathing as she placed a finger on his upper lip making him smirk down at her. As she picked up the phone, he licked his lips with a roll of eyes as he sat on his knees that were on either side of her. Seeing her frown, he sighed having a feeling where this was going..nowhere,but leaned down to kiss her neck roughly as she continued to talk on the phone up until she hung up. He pulled his lips away from her skin and kissed her back hungrily,grabbing her waist to press her against him. He hesitated hearing what she mumbled against his lips,and breathed a sigh trying to not sound irritated as she pushed him off.Sitting down properly, he watched her get dressed wishing he would have made a quicky. After all, she looked like she knew what she was doing. Sure, he was attracted to virgins,but sex in general was satisfying enough. "Bye." He mumbled as she rushed out. He pushed himself up off the couch to lock the door before hesitating seeing one of his 'friends' "Speak of the devil." He smirked,opening up the door so he could enter. "You hung up while we were discussing the new plan...what was that about?" He asked in a strict manner as Julian rolled his eyes. "I was just about to do something-""With that girl?" He uninterruptedly asked as Julian nodded his head. The 'friend' looked back at the door, knowing very well she was a werewolf..and part of his history. The government had been trying to keep them apart seeing her family wasn't exactly 'good' business,but seeing they met again..they could use her for an advantage. Julian tilted his head back and placed a hand on the side of his head. "Forget it..just tell me what you were planning to tell me."

In the year.... - Page 2 Tumblr_m2vjkigsHn1qzzoz3
    Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Post by Hope Rivera Mon Jun 03, 2013 9:56 pm

Eliana rub her hand over her neck. Thinking about his lips against her skin as she groaned hating that she was still turned on and wanted it badly. Once her teacher picked her up and brought the useless teen back to the group, she rolled her eyes at the way she talked to her. "Yeah, well, call my father and complain." she mumbled. Jayden would sure love that. Taking the elevator up to her floor, Eli step out. As she walked to her room, she stopped by Johnny's room "Hey want to have sex?" she shout not caring if everyone could hear her. John opened his door raising an eyebrow at her "Uh, yeah!" he grinned feeling her take his hand and lead him towards her room "Just shut up, don't talk and I'm on top alright?" Eliana quickly said, pushing him inside her room and shut the door behind her. She practically ripped his cloths off him and quickly stripped naked before pushing him down on the bed and started fucking him. Eli didn't care how rough she got with humans when it came to sex. They didn't complain about it.

Hours went by and Eliana pushed John out of her room, tossing his cloths at him. Slamming the door she tilt her head with a smirk and locked it. "Yeah... Still not satisfied." she mumbled, flopping herself on the bed. Thinking she'll never see Julian again "AH! Why didn't I fuck him?!" she groaned pulling on her hair. Shifting her body over as she screamed into the pillow.

After being there for a week she kept her phone off the whole time. Once the plane landed back in the U.S. Eliana grabbed her luggage and walked out of the building seeing her father's car. Turning on her phone she ignored her dad "Is mom working?" she asked, wanting to talk to her. "Oh and... When the hell were you and mom going to tell me Julian never died." Eliana glared at him. Getting in the car she looked out the window hearing what her father said "I Ran into him in Spain... We fucked, I'm pregnant and I'm going to run away to be with him." she lied seeing the look he gave her. "I'm kidding.. I'm not pregnant and i didn't even sleep with him.. Wanted to and I should have but didn't. Happy dad?"
    In the year.... - Page 2 Tumblr_m8tqulQhze1r25xgk_large
    Jayden
    Jayden

Post by Jayden Mon Jun 03, 2013 10:12 pm

Jayden was quite relieved that Eli was back seeing he couldn't really be there when she was in Spain. Who knows what she could have done..He thought of it made him grimace. Making it to the airport, he parked the car and got out,leaning against it waiting for Eli, while he was on his phone. Seeing her, he sighed of relief and rushed over to her as he helped her out with her luggage "How was it-" He stopped when she asked about Hope. Of course, she didn't care what he had to say. "Yea..but she will be out in an hour or two..by then, we will go out to eat." He mumbled,opening the trunk as he put her stuff in. He raised an eyebrow when she mentioned Julian and looked at her with a confused expression. "He did die what are you talking about..you were there in the funeral when he was buried with Mini.." He frowned walking back over to the driver's seat, he turned on the car and began to drive home. The government covered up the whole story telling Jayden and Hope,so it's not like he knew the real truth either. Although Eli was sounding very strange to him at the moment. "Why are you bringing Julian all of a sudden?" He asked glancing at her Eli as he drove. Hearing her, he made a face at her before rolling his eyes. "No! I am not happy!..it's a guy you didn't even know." He shook his head "Just because a guy reminds you of Julian doesn't mean it is...he died..in a car crash. Deal with it! It's been how many years?" He breathed out. He couldn't believe her story...she probably saw what she wanted to see. "Are you sure it wasn't a dream?"

In the year.... - Page 2 Tumblr_m9hhdi6bhQ1rzpffzo7_250
    Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Post by Hope Rivera Mon Jun 03, 2013 10:26 pm

"Your a fucking ass dad!" she shout, tapping her foot against the floor trying to best to control her anger. Being off as meds for weeks, plus finding out Julian is alive gotten her irritated. "NO! It wasn't a dream it was real. HE WAS REAL! He had the same damn necklace I made for Julian after our trip to Disney. It had the same bottle tops we drank and even knew about the forth one and what flavor it was." she shift her body to face Jayden. "No one, but Julian himself would have known... He even eats the same sandwich Julian and I came up with." If it was a dream. If he wasn't real, Eliana would grow even more depressed. She could feel him, touch him again. And it turns out to be a dream. She turned her body away and looked out the window frowning.

In the year.... - Page 2 Tumblr_inline_mhklvtg5B51qz4rgp
    Jayden
    Jayden

Post by Jayden Mon Jun 03, 2013 10:37 pm

"Woah there! Language!" He frowned as he gripped the wheel tightly. How she grew up to talk to him like that was beyond him..she was like a spoiled brat,but the only person he blamed for her coming out like that was Audrey. He grumbled things under his breath before sighing knowing she hasn't been on her meds. Rolling his eyes hearing Eli protest, he glanced at her. "Again..that could be in your mind-wait a second." He groaned "Don't tell me you've been drinking over there!" He gave her a look thinking the teachers weren't doing a good job in looking after the students. "Don't turn your back on me." He grumbled really not liking her attitude. "Like I said, all in your mind..you were there at the funeral! What else do you need to convince you he died?" He rolled his eyes "You wanna see graveyard again or something.." He frowned,not meaning to sound so harsh,but he didn't like that she was under the influence..hallucinating..or so he thought.

In the year.... - Page 2 Tumblr_mkrwigS9bE1r7o89lo6_500
    Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Post by Hope Rivera Mon Jun 03, 2013 10:49 pm

Eliana rolled her eyes before making a face at her father "Noo." she said. "I wasn't drinking the only thing I had to drink was latte's or tea." But, that doesn't mean she was going to tell her father about the sex. She just wanted to go lay in her bed not wanting to go out to dinner. Even with her mother tagging along. Jayden and Eli was going to fight again "I wish mom never had that miscarriage." mumbling under her breath, maybe, all the heat will be taken off her. Her dad could focus on the baby and let Eliana have some freedom. "Fine take me to his grave. Watch me burst into tears, like you give a crap that I feel empty." she run a hand down her face. This was going to be a long ride home.

In the year.... - Page 2 Tumblr_mb0zmu0Dae1qeg41ao1_500
    Jayden
    Jayden

Post by Jayden Mon Jun 03, 2013 11:05 pm

"Mm-hm" He said in an unconvinced manner as he kept his eyes focused on the road. He didn't really want to know what happened over there...especially with the Julian part. Almost sleeping with a stranger that reminded her Julian..now that would have really gotten under his skin. Hearing her mumbled, he breathed a sigh with a frown. "No, it wasn't suppose to be taken literal.." He mumbled.After what felt like hours, they finally made it home as he parked in the front. Getting out, he grabbed her luggage and walked inside,placing the luggage down. Audrey was reading a magazine before lifting her head hearing they made it back. "Hey!" She smiled as she rushed over to them. "How was Spain?!" She asked wanting to hear all about it. Neca was flipping through the channels with a roll of her eyes not caring if they were home..she always felt out of this family. Why she was still here was a question she asked herself constantly.."Did you meet any cute boys?" Audrey asked lightly nudging Eli seeing she always caught the guys attention as Jayden nodded with a smile before realizing Audrey's second question making his eyes widened as he walked away not wanting to hear any of it.

In the year.... - Page 2 Tumblr_mkrwigS9bE1r7o89lo1_500

In the year.... - Page 2 Tumblr_lntkmdZgSV1qkupai
    Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Post by Hope Rivera Mon Jun 03, 2013 11:20 pm

Shutting her mouth she continued to look out the window. Once they had gotten home and walked inside the house. She sighed rubbing her shorts as her eyes looked over at Neca before reverting up to Audrey. "Neh, alright." she shrugged her shoulders. Maybe, speaking to Audrey alone, she wont make Eli feel like she's gone crazy like her father. Julian isn't alive. Then who was the guy she was making out with "Um, did I meet any cute boys?" Her brown eyes glazed over at her father seeing the look on his face before he walked away. Crossing her arms she puck her lips out. "Hmm... Kinda. But, none of them was worth talking." she lied to her aunt. After a couple of hours went by. Eliana was in her room on her laptop skyping people. Seeing someone added her as a friend, the eolf just shrugged and clicked on his or her's user name sending a message. Hope opened the door sighing from her long day "Hey." she smiled at Audrey "Did Eliana come back safely.. And is Jayden is good behavior?" Laughing she looked up seeing Jayden walking down the steps "Hi hubby."
    In the year.... - Page 2 Tumblr_mm8l7tbGjr1rb3l3wo1_500
    In the year.... - Page 2 13596454751412741208

//go away words.
    Jayden
    Jayden

Post by Jayden Mon Jun 03, 2013 11:32 pm

"But it's Spain..I heard the guys are cute in Europe." She chuckled before shrugging. Not that she really cared..She didn't really check out guys to begin with. After hours passed, Audrey was making herself a snack as Hope walked in. Looking over at her, she smiled with a nod. "Yea, everything is fine." She smiled as she held the sandwich while she walked over to sit on the couch. Jayden walked down the stairs hearing Hope and gave her a smile. "Hey wifey." He chuckled using those words still after all these years of being married. "And yes, I am in a good mood..as for Eli, I think she wasn't exactly being a good kid in Spain." He mumbled "She is saying that she saw Julian..can you believe that?" He huffed with a shake of his head as he smirked a little. "So, In my opinion, no more traveling for her with the school..all in favor?" He asked as he raised his hand. "No?..Too much?" He frowned

In the year.... - Page 2 Tumblr_mndmt3yrGh1qjrdepo5_250
    Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Post by Hope Rivera Mon Jun 03, 2013 11:45 pm

Hearing that Eliana saw a guy who reminded her of Julian. She sighed looking down at the floor, seeing to much of Jayden in their litt- correction, their teenage daughter. But, now seeing things like Julian being alive? Was this something to be worried about. "Well, you of all people should know how to felt. Losing someone close to you... She's to much like you Jsyden and thinks your treating her like a problem needing to be fixed." she crossed her arms. Looking into his eyes, she shook her head. Eliana had told her how she felt after three hundred years of Julian being gone. Hope found it ironic really. That their first love started with a 'j' and are basely the same. "Maybe, she's seeing things or... Have you thought she might be telling the truth? After all it was a closed casket funeral." They could have been told a lie when Mini and Julian died. Giving her husband a look, she walked up to him "If your that such a worry wort? Next time hop on the plane with her. You can blend in with the teens."
    In the year.... - Page 2 Tumblr_mktnp0BD3i1qdoecso1_500
    Jayden
    Jayden

Post by Jayden Mon Jun 03, 2013 11:57 pm

"She isn't like me." He shook his head with a scoff trying to the connections. Slowly,he began to realize that Eli was like another him. He frowned a bit as he rubbed the back of his head. "No, I don't think she is telling the truth..I think she drank something or did some drugs.." He admitted not seeing how it's possible that Julian was alive. "It was only a closed casket because it really damaged them..why would they fake their death?" He raised an eyebrow "It's not like them to do that especially involving a kid." He mumbled before noticing the look she gave him. "Nah,I think it's just easier to not let her travel..problem solved." He smirked not seeing how he could get away with going on the plane. "Anyways, I think you should talk to her and get the idea of Julian out of her head...like you said, I know how it's like to have the burden of losing someone close..but she won't listen to me. And only thinking about him will only damage her more.." He sighed,rubbing his forehead,figuring the dinner was cancelled. Maybe school tomorrow would let her forget.

In the year.... - Page 2 Tumblr_mndmt3yrGh1qjrdepo4_250
    Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Post by Hope Rivera Tue Jun 04, 2013 12:11 am

"I'm just saying something.." Who knows why they would fake their own deaths if that was the truth. Mini has been acting weird and said she gotten into deep trouble, but Hope thought she was just saying stuff. Quickly, she walked into the kitchen and gotten some chips down for Eliana. Knowing she'll feel better at talking after getting junk food in her. "Fine I'll try, but you know she wont fully forget about him unless she throws that necklace away and you know you wont." she said. Eliana might have been in love with Julian for all they know yet one good thing kinda came out of it. She wasn't collecting things in her room. "Remember the last boyfriend she had? Almost broke his arm for wanting her to toss that... And I quote from his words: Piece of junk out." Hope walked over towards Jayden leaning in to kiss his cheek "Love you, but you two are going to give me gray hairs." She laughed walking up stairs.

After her little talk with her mother, Eliana woke up the next day for school. Gathering her stuff and walked out of her room and down the steps to head for the kitchen. She gave her mother a hug "Are you still leaving for london?" she asked, remembering her mom had a movie to do there. "No.. I'm not and i have the day off. Maybe, your father will take me out some where." Hope smiled at her husband. Eliana smiled a little before opening up the pill bottle and dropped two pills in her mouth. Swallowing them she shook her head "Bla." she cringed. Walking over to her father, Eli gave him a hug "Sorry about yesterday dad.." she felt him kiss her forehead and headed off to school. Once she arrived, the wolf groaned not wanting to be here.
    In the year.... - Page 2 Tumblr_lzwznpbRT31rpber8o1_500
    In the year.... - Page 2 Tumblr_inline_mm20flwEJE1qz4rgp
    The Mavors
    The Mavors

Post by The Mavors Tue Jun 04, 2013 12:29 am

Julian had been giving another task..to reproduce. He hated the idea of being a dad,but they just wanted to create something undefeated by using creatures. It wasn't like he was actually gonna take care of the kid seeing the government would take full control of the child,so he didn't really care. Although once they gave him the target, he couldn't find the right words. He didn't want to use Eli in that way. He tried to talk them out of it,but seeing Eli was the daughter of a previous hunter and werewolf, she seemed like the perfect person.It's not like he had an option since they already had everything settled. Their location and items was already set. They just need Julian and Mini to play the role. On the plane, he fidgeted with his pants not wanting to return back to his home..What were people gonna say? Once they landed, Mini grabbed their luggage and went home. Getting everything organized, she nodded over to his bedroom. "Get some rest..you will be starting high school tomorrow."She mumbled. "What?" Julian groaned with a face-palm. He didn't want to go somewhere where everything will be boring and easy. Heading to bed, he went to sleep.

In the morning, his alarm woke him up as he pressed the snooze button with a groan. Quickly, he got ready before walking out to see a new car. He slightly grinned at it as he stepped in. "This is what I am talking about.." He chuckled. One advantage about working with the government, they always gave him the latest technology. He put his jacket on the side and drove over to school.Once he made it, he stepped out putting his jacket on and closed the door. Walking away from the car, he locked the doors with his back turned against car. How hard can high school be?

In the year.... - Page 2 Tumblr_lxgiqnfux81r5ruse
    In the year.... - Page 2 Tumblr_lxgir0fBFu1r5ruse
    Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Post by Hope Rivera Tue Jun 04, 2013 12:46 am

At school Eliana stood by her locker with the door wide opened as she munched on a bag of chips. Watching the students passing each other, a small grin appeared on her soft lips. Watching one of her ex's being accused of sleeping with another girl and has the clap along with a three kids he never bothers to see by his newly girlfriend. Eliana started laughing evilly as she was the one who started the rumor. That's what he gets for taking her necklace just had to take her time planing the right revenge. Raising up her bag of chips in the air as she bowed her head. She felt proud of her powers in high school. Shoving her hand back on the bag pulling more chips out as she chewed. Her group of idiot friends walked up to her. "So Eli what are we going to do now." one asked. "Um..Here." She pushed her bag of chips in her arms. "Carry this, you.. Go away and you.. Go make-out with him." she pointed at a guy with braces. "But-" "But nothing." Eli pointed. Mostly because she was bored and just needed a little fun. "I should be the queen of everything." she said. Eli soon stopped seeing the popular girl walked up "And my fun is over it's Gigi." she rolled her eyes walking off. Ending up in the Gym she sat down on the bench looking at the basket ball court.

In the year.... - Page 2 Tumblr_m7fau7fVXJ1rx749eo1_500
    The Mavors
    The Mavors

Post by The Mavors Tue Jun 04, 2013 1:14 am

Julian walked inside the school with a small confusion..this was a place he wasn't trained for. Glancing around, there groups of teens..each of them doing strange things in their own way. As he walked, he heard arguments over cheating and rumors. Although he did like the attention from the girls, the guys seemed more on the other side.Seeing he was early, he looked around feeling a bit lost before the guys in the basketball court caught his attention. One thing he did know was sports. Looking at the time, he saw he had plenty of time and opened the doors before seeing Eli. His smirk grew..this was all too perfect. The guys didn't look like they were playing a real game seeing they needed one guy..which again, it was way to easy. Walking over, he snatched the basketball away. "What about a short game?" He asked throwing the basketball to one of the guy's chest. "OK..games on." He guy grinned in a cocky manner seeing he was part of the basketball team. "shirts vs. skins." Once the teams where arranged, Julian took off his shirt as he moved to take position. This was gonna be quite awkward with Eli though..seeing he didn't really have a good reason for coming back to New Orleans. Whatever, he will work it out when the time comes. As the game started,he continually made three pointers. This was all too easy for him.

In the year.... - Page 2 Tumblr_m853zfIk6g1r9ztnxo1_500

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 2:00 am