Vengeance: AU

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vengeance: AU

3 posters

In the year....

The Mavors
    The Mavors

In the year.... - Page 37 Empty Re: In the year....

Post by The Mavors Wed Jul 10, 2013 10:56 pm

Percy lifted his head when Lissa moved in front of him telling him to man-up. He then scoffed as she told him that he better come up with a good lie. "Really? Because I was obviously gonna tell them how old you are for real and about your whole life story since...don't know how long you've been alive." He crossed his arms giving her a look. "I'm not that stupid." He mumbled as he looked down at the floor. When she brought up pulling pranks, he looked at her with a half smile and nodded his head. "Alright..that would help get my mind off it..besides, I've been wanting to get Suzy every since the long hair prank she pulled on me." He mumbled as he glanced around the halls. "Where to begin?" He questioned himself as he tried to think of pranks to pull. Walking over to a door, he gathered the small water particles in the air and froze them up on the floor,in front of the door. Giving a knock, he quickly rushed and pulled Lissa with him around the corner with a small smirk as he peeked his head out.
    Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Post by Hope Rivera Wed Jul 10, 2013 11:24 pm

Lissa had almost forgotten all about Percy with his long hair "You mean back when you was handsome stranger?" she asked giving a light smirk. Sure his hair was a little long and was still handsome. Still something about him having that long of hair made him look hot. Having been pulled around the corner before she could get a word out, Lissa peeped her head out slowly behind Percy. Waiting or Suzy to come out a spear almost hit Percy;s head by an inch "Holy!" Lissa jumped back, seeing a demon "Again? Percy what the hell? Who did you piss off?"
    The Mavors
    The Mavors

Post by The Mavors Wed Jul 10, 2013 11:57 pm

Percy breathed a chuckle and shook his head "No, I was always handsome,but a stranger to you..yea." He gave her a teasing smirk as he poked her stomach. When he was in the corner, he glanced back at her before he saw something past him from the corner of his eyes. "The fuck.." He breathed seeing the spear in the wall. Quickly, he looked over to see it was a demon making him go back for cover as he looked at Lissa. "I didn't do anything!" He claimed as he took a quick glance. "I'm so not in the mood for this shit.." He grumbled knowing he wasn't able to kill a demon..he couldn't even kill Rumple. But he did know what hurt them...maybe if he hurt this demon badly, it would go away. He scavenged through the things he had in his pockets before taking out the pen. Grumbling under his breath, he clicked it making it turn into a sword. "Alright!" He yelled as he stepped out from behind the corner while he spun the sword. Casting a quickly spell in his head, he turned the steel material into an ironed one.

In the year.... - Page 37 Tumblr_mev13gBACm1raxp5i
    Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Post by Hope Rivera Thu Jul 11, 2013 12:18 am

The demon just looked at the two with his cold black eyes before a black smoke escaped from the man's mouth. Leaving the human behind and to find a new host, not stupid to go up against a phoenix as the wizards body-guard. Lissa blinked at how quickly the demon left it's host "I guess it's scared of a sword." she said in a cocky way. Pointing at the sword she laughed "Which he would have killed you seeing your not near water. Maybe you should carry some with you." Wouldn't hurt for him to carry some water for healing himself. Lissa already had healing powers for herself. Hearing the door opened, she hid from Suzy motioning Percy to hide.

Eliana turned over on her side groaning at the sunlight shinning over them "Go away sun." she grabbed her pillow, chucking it at the window thinking it will go away. Slowly she opened her eyes reverting them towards the clock seeing they had three hours to get ready. "Im sick.." she coughed not wanting to get up. Turning back around seeing Julian asleep almost forgot he was even here. Eli wanted to hear her sing and watched her dance on stage. Her phone rang and pulled herself over the edge to pick it up "Hello?" she rubbed her eyes. Hearing it was their newly agent they sign up with not long ago. Eliana nodded her head before jumping up "A music video!" she asked wondering if this was a dream. Giving herself a light slap she rubbed her jaw hearing the words yes "Ah, yeah sure when? Uh huh... One of each? Cool... Yeah... Uh.. Okay bye." she hung up she phone and jumped on the bed "Julian!!! Wake up!!"
    The Mavors
    The Mavors

Post by The Mavors Thu Jul 11, 2013 12:38 am

Percy slightly took a step back seeing the black smoke escaping from the man's mouth. Walking over to the man, he snapped the sword away as he changed it back to a pen,shoving it in his pocket. He knelt down on one knee to check if the man was alright before rolling his eyes hearing Lissa. "Shut up. Not like I had many choices." He mumbled with a small chuckle as he pushed the man over to the wall. Couldn't have him lying around in the middle of the hallway. Standing up, he shrugged. "Honestly, there is water everywhere...like..the moisture from someone's skin..or the blood..even small water particles in the air..from the clouds." He pointed out as he walked over to her "So don't worry. Besides, water wouldn't harm a demon unless it was holy water." He breathed a chuckle before raising an eyebrow as Lissa hid until he noticed her motioning him to hide. Glancing around, he quickly rushed over to the corner to hid. Peeking his head out, he saw Suzy opening the door as he grinned. Suzy was about to walk out normally to get a snack,but instead, slipped and fell back on her butt because of ice making her yelp. Looking down, she saw the ice and grunted a little. "Percy!" She yelled as she stood up. Looking down the halls, she rushed over to the opposite sides of where he was making him chuckle. "I didn't think that would work!" He admitted as he then turned to look at Lissa.

In the year.... - Page 37 Tumblr_me7tvzBzET1rnw193

Julian was sleeping soundly until he groaned a little hearing Eli's yell followed by her jumping on the bed. "Stop!" He breathed as he turned to lay on his stomach..continuing to feel her jumping on the bed, he sigh and moved to sit up. "What is it?" He asked,running a hand through his hair as he rubbed his eyes,still not fully away. "What happened?" He followed up seeing she looked excited..but he didn't know what for.
    Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Post by Hope Rivera Thu Jul 11, 2013 12:50 am

Watching Suzy slip over the ice causing her to fall on her butt, she snickered slightly before turning to look at Percy. "You know she's going to kill you." she laughed, walking over towards him wondering what he wanted to do now. Taking his hand she ran off with him to hide from Suzy.

Eliana jumped down landing on her knees as she smiled at Julian "I got a call and we get to shoot our first music video." she smiled leaning in and kissed his lips seeing he still look tried "Crazy daddy." Eli mumbled kissing down his jawline as she cupped his face.
    The Mavors
    The Mavors

Post by The Mavors Thu Jul 11, 2013 1:18 am

"I frankly don't give a damn." He chuckled with a small shrug to his shoulders as he looked down the hall until he felt Lissa's hand grabbing a hold of his making him look at her. He followed her as she pulled him but soon stopped. "Wait,wait,wait. Why are we running from Suzy? I still want to prank." He grinned as he pulled her over to the elevator. Once they got in, he held up a finger "Wait-" He mumbled as he pressed to go to the first floor. "I'm gonna do something I've been wanting to do.." He breathed a chuckle as the door opened as a couple entered. He moved over to the front and watched as the door closed making him press to go the second floor. When the door opened once more, he quickly grabbed a hold of Lissa's hand and pressed all the button floors before running out just in time the door closed. Laughing, he shook his head and looked at her "Wow...talk about a long way up for them,huh?" He grinned as he walked down the hallway like nothing before quickly banging on each of the doors in a small beat until he saw the stairway door. Running to it, he looked up before looking over his shoulder hearing the doors opening up. Snickering, he ran up the stairs with Lissa following "Don't you just love hotels?" He questioned with a raise of his eyebrows as he walked over to the railing of the stairs. Bending over a little, he looked down seeing how high up and breathed a chuckle. "You know, at times like these..I am glad that I know how to skateboard." He mumbled as he walked out of the stairway. Looking at the wet floor sign, he bent down as he gathered up the water that was left. Keeping it gathered up in the palm of his hand, he nodded back over to the stairway "Watch this." He grinned as he froze the water against the soles of his shoes. Carefully, he jumped up on the railing before the ice quickly caused him to slide down. Laughing, he stayed rode down the railing while making jumps on each corner or dead ends. Once he reached the bottom, he grinned up at her "Wanna try it!?" He called out "It's funnnnn!"

Julian moved his hand away from his eyes and raised his eyebrows with a wide smile. "Wow! That's crazy...congratulations!" He breathed with a small shock that they got known enough to make a music video. He smiled as she kissed down his jawline and tilted his head down to reach her lips. Kissing her lips gently, he cupped her neck before pulling away. "This is a big step...I'm proud of you." He mumbled against her lips as he gave small pecks after with a grin.

Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Post by Hope Rivera Thu Jul 11, 2013 1:46 am

"No not really, just wanting to get some supplies for pranks. Who knows what type of stuff you can find in a hotel!" She said, but he pulled her over and inside the elevator. Standing in the corner watching him dress the first floor the elevator went all the way down till the bell rang, she smiled at Percy watching a couple walk inside. Moving up towards the front with him she wanted to ask what he was about to do, seeing she knew where this was leading towards. She flinched at the sudden tug in time for the doors to close behind her, laughing a little at what he said. Skipping down the halls one of the elderly women opened her door and old Percy to stop all that banging "Damn kids!" she yelled shutting the door as Lissa pushed Percy in. "Is that a question or a statement?" The higher they gotten she leaned over glancing down. "We should get water balloons, but we fill them up with something else and drop from our hotel window?" Lissa turned her head looking at Percy. Not hearing the rest he added on, she only saw him slide down the ice-covered railings, before he asked if she wanted to join. "Uhh." carefully, she jumped on the railings keeping her balanced up she jumped from each corner. Once she reached the end at full speed, Lissa crashed into Percy causing them to roll on the ground till they stopped with him on top. Laughing, she smiled widely at how much fun this was.

As their lips touched, kissing him happily knowing after something big as a music video, money will be rolling in. Pecking his lips lightly she then licked his lips "I can't wait to get started... Maybe, once people get to watch us money will be rolling in and I can get to spend more time with my family." Eliana cup his face giving him a big long kiss then pulled away moments later "I have to get ready we only have three hours before starting."
    The Mavors
    The Mavors

Post by The Mavors Thu Jul 11, 2013 2:10 am

Percy breathed a chuckle hearing the old lady and turned his body around,walking backwards "Sorry ma'am!" He gave her a small salute before rushing away. When she asked if it was statement or question, he shrugged. "Both? I don't know..it's a rhetorical question." He chuckled as he looked at her with a small smile. Hearing her suggestion, he nodded his head "Sure! But..where do we get water balloons?" He questioned not minding if they went to buy them. After all, they still had plenty of time. Looking up at her, he crossed his arms "Come on! I'm here in case you fall." He smirked,knowing she didn't really need him to begin with. Watching her slide down, he grinned before his eyes widened as her speed didn't stop at the end. "Oh shit!" He breathed a chuckle as he was about to move away until she crashed into him. They rolled around until coming to a stop with him on top of her. He blinked for a second before bursting into laughter as he pushed himself on his hands and knees. "Whew!" He faked an exaggerated sigh and moved to sit on his knees. "That was an unexpected ending,huh?" He grinned as he then moved off of her to stand. Helping her up, he puckered his lips out a little as he pretended to think. "Now..about the water balloons. Is that still up for offer?" He grinned as he pulled her over to the lobby. Looking over at the bell desk, the corner of his lips curled up as he rushed over to press it multiple times when the person in the front desk wasn't looking. As the individual turned around, he quickly ducked as he crawled over to the side. Standing back up, his fingers tapped against the desk as he looked over at Lissa. Walking back over to her, he grabbed her hand "Alright let's go get the water balloons." He nodded out knowing there was a store around here. "How about when we get back....we can make the hallway all slippery on our floor..like an ice skating ring..but as long as there are no random people there. Don't want anyone to actually get hurt." He chuckled.

Julian smiled widely and nodded his head "That sounds great!...More time we spend together sounds..fun." He breathed a chuckle before kissing her back for a moment. When she pulled away, he nodded a little "Okay..can't wait to see you." He smiled as he then stood up from the bed knowing he would have to get ready also to see her perform.
    Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Post by Hope Rivera Thu Jul 11, 2013 2:40 am

Once he as helped her back on her feet, Lissa puckered out her lips mimicking Percy. "Yes, the water balloons still stand if you're willing to join me." she asked swaying from side to side. Following Percy into the lobby, watching as he played around like a little kid. She smiled a little "So what did you have in mind? To put in the water balloons?" thinking she should ask, he was the mastermind behind their little crazy pranks. Letting him walk in front of her she quickly jumped on his back holding him slightly "You sure freezing the floor would be smart. I might crash again." she pressed her legs against the back of his neck. "I think we should see if Suzy is in the room... If not we freeze the floor in they're seeing if she'll fall for that again." The blonde mumbled against his skin.

Eliana smiled at Julian brightly, couldn't wait to in form the girls about what's going on. "So Julian I have to ask." she run her finger down his chest smirking as her eyes revert to his lips "Want to join me in the shower? Deary?" Eliana asked, then thought of Mason. Picking up his phone and handed towards him she nodded her head "Give her a call and see if our son is alright. It's been longer than an hour."
    The Mavors
    The Mavors

Post by The Mavors Thu Jul 11, 2013 3:17 am

Percy thought about it with his hands in his pockets. "Well,we can't put water in the water balloons..that's typical and easily cleaned up." He waved his hand a little with a shrug. In order to get back Suzy, there had to be something else...and also to give others a shock. "What about...tie-dye colors?" He asked as he looked back at Lissa. "They stain..what better surprise than having a color stained on your skin and clothes?" He chuckled as he walked in front of her not noticing she slowly down. When she jumped on his back, he flinched for a second before his hands moved to support her. "You won't crash....even if you do, it was fun..wasn't it?" He asked,looking back at her from the corner of his eyes. Continuing to walk to the store, he chuckled at her idea. "Yea,ok...and if she falls for it again, I think she will be checking the floors every time she walks on one." He joked. Once they made it to the store, he lowered her a little until letting go of her legs. Walking into the arts and crafts store, he glanced around the place for a second before walking over to the kid's activities section. Running his fingers across the items, he picked up the bag of water balloons before grabbing a hold of the tie-dye kit. Once he purchased them, he walked out of the store with the bag in his hand. "Two options!..Which one first?..the water balloons or the icy floor?" He tilted his head to the side a little as he looked at her.

Julian's smile widened as she ran her finger down his chest. "You don't even have to ask." He grinned down at her until blinking when she picked up his phone. Grabbing it, he looked at her in an unsure manner..was it test? "Okay." He smiled as he quickly called up Audrey to see how was Mason. Sitting down on the bed, he talked with her for a while to see if she did his normal routine. Once he hung up, he looked over at the time as he placed the phone back down as he sighed in relief feeling a big weigh being lifted off his shoulder. "Okay! Now..about that shower." He chuckled as he pushed himself off the bed to go to the bathroom.
    Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Post by Hope Rivera Thu Jul 11, 2013 3:37 am

Nibbling on his neck she lessened to what he said "Tie-dye... Hmm" she liked the idea of people having colored hair and skin. That stuff wasn't easy to get off it takes weeks to wash off even if you rub your skin hard. Once they gotten in the store and Lissa jumped down grabbing herself a shopping basket, walking over towards the kid aisle. Picking up some water guns, a sling shot, and something Percy might enjoy. She picked out some sunglasses for herself and ran into the arts and craft. Picking out some stuff to use later when the two of them get bored. She grinned widely as she ran quickly to pay for the stuff, taking the bag Lissa followed Percy. Giving it some thought "Lets see if she's in the room. If not we start with the water balloons and quickly run out of the room cause she'll come after us and you freeze the floors? Kill two birds with one stone." Lissa asked, looking over at Percy then handed him a water gun along with a small toy "Here saw this little thing and thought you might like it." She didn't know his likes or dislikes and taking wild guesses with toys. Maybe, they can pull this marriage off?

As Julian called to check on their son Eliana started stripping the remaining cloths she had on, shaking her hips in front of him as he talked to her aunt. Quickly, she ran towards the bathroom, turning the knob making sure the water was warm enough for them. Stepping inside and tilt her head back feeling the warmth of the water landing on her face. With her eyes closed and humming in the shower, not hearing Julian walked inside the bathroom and gotten him. She yelp when his arms wrapped around her waist.
    The Mavors
    The Mavors

Post by The Mavors Thu Jul 11, 2013 4:09 am

Percy looked at her as he listened to her idea. "Yea...ok. I like the way you think!" he pointed to head before sliding his hands in his pockets. He quickly took them out when she handed him a water gun along with a small toy. "Oh, thanks!" He smiled at her as he examined the toy. He stopped and knelt down on one knee seeing it had wheel. Placing it against the ground, he rolled it backwards and let it go seeing it roll away in the crowd. "Oops." He breathed a hesitant chuckle as he stood up looking at Lissa. "I can find it." He assured as he looked down at the floor continuing to walk. Spotting it at the edge of the road, he raised an arm to stop her and pointed to it. "Ehh? See..I told you I would find it." He grinned as he walked over to pick it up. Walking back over to her, he shoved it in his pocket and spun the water gun using his finger. Once they made it inside, he walked over to the elevator and got on to go to their floor. When they made it, he followed her out and looked down at the hallways with a grin. "I think..the color pink would suit Suzy..what do you think?" He asked as he took out the pink tie-dye.

Julian opened the bathroom door and quietly closed it. Taking off his clothes, he got in noticing she didn't know he was in here. He smiled widely and gently wrapped his arms around her from behind before hearing her yelp making him chuckle. "Calm down..it's just me." He mumbled as he leaned down to kiss across her shoulder,pressing the back of her body against his. Closing his eyes, he moved his mouth to gently suck on her neck as his hand lightly brushed up and down her stomach. He defiantly missed having her around...she was irresistible to touch.
    Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Post by Hope Rivera Thu Jul 11, 2013 4:34 am

Opening her mouth she wanted to say something about being a good wife. So she kept it to herself not wanting to kill their prank mojo on a simple word as: Marriage. "See I can be sweet.. I see a toy and think you might like it so ha!" she teased watching him play with it as it ran towards the crowd "You prick." she mumbled giving him a small playful glare. Percy didn't know that Lissa had a prank in mind on everyone in the building. Walking with him as he found the toy she rolled her eyes "Yeah, yeah. Now put it away before you lose it, I was very nice to get you that toy. I could have just put it away and the gun, but noooo.. Lissa had be sweet." she chuckled. Back inside the hotel as they walked down the hallway "Pink really? You see girl and think pink?" Like he looks at her and thinks barbie cause she's blonde and has blue eyes. "Unless pink is the one color she hates the most then yes. But if you really.." she thought of three colors. "What about pink, a bright yellow, and lime green?" Picturing in her head how that would look. As they made it to their room, Lissa looked down at the puddle on the floor "haha!" she pointed towards it before opening the door and walked inside. Looking around she couldn't find Suzy. "Alright she's not here!" Quickly, she ran back to Percy bumping all the stuff on the table and pulled out three balloons. Mixing up three of the colors in the water, she waited for him to used his magic to fill up the balloons.

"Don't care me like that." She mumbled, still thinking anyone whom sneaks up on her is Rumple. The felt of his strong body pressed up against her back and his warm lips kissing her shoulders, made her slightly grunt at the feeling. Licking her bottom lip and placed her hands over his, Eli closed her eyes enjoying every moment. Wishing he didn't have to go, still Mason needed one of his parents with him when everyone is too busy to watch a baby.
    The Mavors
    The Mavors

Post by The Mavors Thu Jul 11, 2013 5:18 am

Back inside the hotel, Percy glanced at her with a chuckle. "Yea,kinda." He shrugged "I don't know what's going on inside the minds of girls..but when I see a girl..then, yea..I think of pink..unicorns..rainbows..dolls." He grimaced before she continued as he thought about it for a moment. "Suzy..doesn't have a color she hates.." He mumbled as he looked down at the ground in thought before Lissa brought up three colors. "Sure! Lets go with those!" He shrugged as they made it to their room. Looking down at the puddle, he breathed a small chuckle as Lissa pointed at it and followed her inside. Looking around for Suzy, he quickly rushed to the table when Lissa gave the all clear. As she pulled out the three balloons, he took out the colors of tie-dye. Seeing they didn't have the colors they wanted, he closed his eyes to cast a spell on changing them before filling them up along with tying a knot. "Alright!" He grinned as he grabbed a hold of one. "Time for payback..for me at least." He chuckled until he turned his head seeing the door knob turning. Quickly, he grabbed the remaining one seeing Lissa grabbed one and rushed over to behind the couch.He knew she was gonna hate him for this seeing their show was about to start,but frankly, he didn't care. He just wanted to have fun. When Suzy walked in, he quickly stood up and shot two of the water balloons at her making her shriek.

Julian smirked a little hearing her grunt and brushed his lips up her neck and across her jawline. Moving a hand to turn her head to face him, he then pressed his lips against hers and kissed her roughly while his other hand continued to lightly brush against her skin. Pulling away, he pecked her lips as he smiled down at her. "I love you." He breathed as his lips continued to press against her skin. He couldn't have enough of her.
    Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Post by Hope Rivera Thu Jul 11, 2013 6:50 pm

She rolled her eyes at him "Oh come on you didn't look bad with long hair." Lissa grabbed a balloon in her hand and went to hide with Percy. They only had two hours to get ready to start playing, and Lissa didn't care. Watching Suzy sing being all bright and colorful made her snicker at the thought. Quickly, she stood up chucking the balloon at Suzy then ran into the other room for Percy to freeze the floors.

Shifting her body to face him, she leaned forward kissing him deeply. Her fingernails gently brushed against his wet skin, missing how smooth his body felt at the single touch. Pecking his lower lip she giggled slightly, as her arms wrapped around his body "I love you too." she said. Feeling his lips continue to kiss her skin Eli spoke "Much as I love to continue kissing every inch of that body. I have to get ready Julian."
    The Mavors
    The Mavors

Post by The Mavors Thu Jul 11, 2013 7:18 pm

Suzy groaned as she kept her eyes closed before slowly opening them. Percy on the other hand rushed over to the sink and used that water to freeze the floor in the room along with the hall. "Dammit Percy!" She yelled as she was about to run over to smack him,but instead, slipped and fell forward. Percy laughed and quickly slid over to her. "What's the matter? Need help?" He asked as he held his hand out. Suzy glared up at him and took his hand "What is this anyways?!" She groaned feeling it dripping down. "Oh it's just...food coloring." He lied as he then gave her a gently push out in the hallway with a chuckle. She slid out to the hallway as she held her hands out to keep her balance "S-stop..I need to wash this off before the performance." She rolled her eyes as she used the wall to slide back in the room before slipping once more,falling once again. "Percy!" She whined as he leaned against the door frame. "What? Don't like sliding around?" He chuckled as she gave him a look,pushing herself back up. "Lissa! You aren't off the hook either!" She pouted as she carefully slid herself over to the sink. Using the water, she scrubbed her hands and took them out seeing them still pink with a mix of lime green. Growing worried, she continued to scrub as Percy let out a sigh. "You do realize I was lying,right?...It's tie-dye." He grinned as he then slid around the hall while Suzy let out a loud whine. "Lissa! Percy! I'm going to get you two back!" She pouted as she tried to rush to tackle Percy seeing Lissa was in the other room,but once again, she slipped.

Julian grinned and kissed her back deeply as his hands moved down to rubbed her ass slowly. Looking down as she wrapped her arms around his body,he smiled warmly before breathing a chuckle. "Okay,fine." He let go of her and reached for the shampoo to wash his hair..he didn't know how long it was until the show,but she had a point,she needed to get ready.
    Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Post by Hope Rivera Thu Jul 11, 2013 8:24 pm

Hearing the sounds of Suzy fallign down and yelling at them, she continue to hide behind the corner, slowly peeping her head out. She shriked jumped back as Percy came around the corner and grabbed his hand running out with him. Slightly she laughed before exiting out through the window and slowly walked over towards the next one over, seeing how far up she was. Making it to the next room, Lissa jumped inside and walked out of the room "Alright, I'm heading out!" With that in mind she ran before Suzy has the change to catch her.

Snatching the shampoo out from his hands and rubbed her hair roughly, Eli kept bumping into Julian. She washed the rest of her body before sneaking in a kiss, All cleaned up and ready to go, she stayed in the shower a little longer, resting her hand behind his neck and kissed him roughly.
    The Mavors
    The Mavors

Post by The Mavors Thu Jul 11, 2013 9:13 pm

Percy breathed a chuckle as she sneaked out through the window and slid back over near Suzy. "Mad?" He asked,tilting his head to the side as he looked down at her. She glared up at him and quickly grabbed a hold of his leg,pulling it towards her making him fall on his back. "Ey!" He chuckled as she stuck her tongue out. Casting a spell, she heated quickly up the ice in the room. "You are gonna get it..along with Lissa because no way am I gonna be the only one being...colorful!" She pouted as Percy quickly pushed himself up to make a run for it followed by Suzy. On the way, she grabbed a hold of the tie-dye. "Come on Percy..I just wanna play." She grinned as she squeezed the bottle,just missing as he rushed out of the room and into the hall. Forgetting about the ice in the hall, he slipped and fell. "Shit." He breathed as he pushed himself up on his feet to turn to a corner. Suzy rushed out to the hallway and looked down the halls..wondering where could have Lissa and Percy gone. Noticing the ice, she breathed a chuckle with a shake of her head. "Typical." She grinned as she then slid down the hall in search for them.

Julian backed away from her with a hesitant chuckle as she kept bumping into him. He cleaned himself up as well and finished up first then her before smiling as she sneaked in a kiss.When she rested her hand behind his neck, he bent down to kiss her back roughly and pulled away. Reaching to turn off the shower head, he stepped out of the shower and grabbed a towel to wrap around his torso. Grabbing another towel, he rubbed it against his hair before resting it around his neck. "That was a nice shower.." He grinned as he then dropped his towel to change into his clothes.

Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Post by Hope Rivera Thu Jul 11, 2013 9:32 pm

Running down the halls she stopped noticing one of the hotel hamper basket and grinned widely, running up towards it. She tossed out most of the sheets leaning come to use of Suzy and pushed the cart down the hall fast as she could before jumping in. Laughing, she moved her body towards the side, sharply turning the curve and almost cashed into Percy once again. Pushing her body to knock the hamper over, she huffed "That was fun! Wanna try?" she grinned looking at Percy.

Eliana lightly pout wanting to stay in the shower longer "But I didn't get to kiss every inch of your body." she said, stepping out dripping wet taking the towel he used and dry herself off. Walking out of the bathroom naked and over towards her luggage. She put on her bra and panties on first. Slipping in her black leather looking pants on with a black tank top that had silver chains the front and top it off with a light black jacket. Pulling out some hot pink heels, she turned around running a hand through her wet hair.
    The Mavors
    The Mavors

Post by The Mavors Thu Jul 11, 2013 9:56 pm

Suzy continued to run around in search for them as she kept holding the tie-dye bottles before groaning seeing the ice was making it difficult. Casting a spell, she touched down on the ice to melt it before blinking as Lissa zoomed past her inside a hamper basket. "There you are.." She grinned as she cast another spell to bring her skateboard. Percy chuckled as the ice melted before instinctively moving away when the hamper basket almost hit him. "Kinda busy running away from Suzy." He shrugged really wanting to get on before spotting Suzy with a skateboard. "Oh second thought." He chuckled as he quickly made the basket stand back on it's wheels. "Ladies first!" He quickly scooped up Lissa and placed her in before pushed the basket as he ran. Looking over his shoulder, he laughed seeing Suzy so colorful as she continued to chase them. Continuing to push the basket, he then jumped in when the basket was rolling on its own. Glancing back, he grinned back at Lissa. "You know she isn't gonna stop till we are as colorful,right?" He chuckled with small bounce to his head. Once a sharp corner came, he shook his head knowing it was gonna tip over and jumped out of the hamper to help it turn before accidentally letting it go.

In the year.... - Page 37 Tumblr_mo86wge6Wk1s1nhs4o9_250
    In the year.... - Page 37 Tumblr_m7fw74A3g91rtzlzf

Julian looked at himself in the mirror as he ruffled up his hair before shrugging his shoulders as he took the towel from his neck off to hang. Looking at Eli, he smiled "You look beautiful." He complimented as he pecked her lips..in honesty, he always thought she looked beautiful. Walking out of the bathroom, he looked over at the time before his eyes averted to the TV..he was tempted,but decided no seeing he might lose track of time like that.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 4:03 am