Vengeance: AU

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vengeance: AU

3 posters

In the year....

Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

In the year.... Empty In the year....

Post by Hope Rivera Sun Jun 02, 2013 11:39 pm

Many, many long years later young Eliana was now fifteen years old with her parents still forever looking around seventeen. The thought of having teenage parents as a teenager was embarrassing for she can't go to a school dance without her father sneaking in. Having her father's disorder the two of them end up fighting a lot. Well, lucky for Eli she was able to go on her school trip ALONE. As she was on a plane to Spain, fiddling with her bottle top necklace. Looking down at it she missed Julian so much. It wasn't the same. With him gone she felt alone not having that one thing that made her feel like herself. Yes, Eli had friends, but they treat her like a problem needed fixing. Had boyfriends, yet once again felt like she was the problem not them. Eliana hated people trying to change her and it hurt more coming from her father who has the same problem. Huffing the glanced outside the window looking over Spain. Once the plane landed and she walked out to get her luggage, her friends waved at her "Hey Eli!" they cheered as she gave them a crooked smirk. She didn't call them friends for they were preppy and all girly. She hated that type. Neh, who else will talk to her. Her mother's a famous actress and her father owns his very own company from all his hard work. Walking out of the airport pulling her luggage behind her. Somebody jumped into her knocking her over "Hey! Watch it you asshole or next time I'll shove a pole up your ass it will come out through your mouth!" she argued. Pushing herself back up on her feet, glaring at the person only seeing the back of his head.
    In the year.... Tumblr_mavq9nfjZi1r25xgk
    The Mavors
    The Mavors

In the year.... Empty Re: In the year....

Post by The Mavors Sun Jun 02, 2013 11:57 pm

As years piled up, Julian grew up being trained by the government to do their dirty work for them seeing he wasn't just merely a human along with his mother. That meant, they took him away from Eliana and everything else he was used to.Still, he always carried around the necklace she made in their little challenge of when they went to Disney. Those were the most fondest memories of his until the government got involved. They tortured him for years until he finally gave in,and ever since that, his life was filled with action. This time, they forced him to go to Spain. According to them, there was a gang over there that was a treat to the U.S,yet he believed it was all because that gang was filled with millions of dollars. Getting on the plane, he had his headphones on the whole ride seeing this was gonna be a long and lone trip because his mom still had business to do in Germany where he left from.Once the plane arrived on Spain, he grabbed his luggage and got out of the plane. One thing he did like about being part of the government, he could go through without being patted down. Looking down at his phone,he wasn't looking where he was going causing him to bump into a girl. He was just gonna continue to walk seeing he thought it was just a bump in until she argued. He stopped and turned his head with a chuckle. "Lo siento..Uh-" He decided to have a little fun with it seeing he was in Spain..who said he understood English..even if he did. "Me..no speak..Inglés.." He said as he grinned,tilting his head a bit to the side.

In the year.... Tumblr_m2voq5Lp1G1qzzoz3
    Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Post by Hope Rivera Mon Jun 03, 2013 12:13 am

Hearing what the guy said she blinked her eyes as she spread her arms out at him and spoke "He dicho que la mierda hijo de puta!" Eliana wasn't stupid, after all her mother was the one who taught her how to speak different languages. Turning around one of her friends gave her a look "Eliana! He was cute and what did you say to him." the other one of her so-called friends said. "Nothing, I asked him about the time." The werewolf said as her friends smiled nodding their heads. Rolling her eyes back thinking what a bunch of idiots they were. Why does she bother to hand out with. Getting on the bus with the rest of the students, Eliana called her father seeing she promised that she would once landing in Spain. "I see I gotten your stupid box. We landed safe. I'm alright but end up cursing at some dude who bumped into me and I left my pills at home. So the next call might be saying I'm in jail for ripping someone's head off... Love ya dad bye." she hung up dropping her phone in her purse and closed her eyes. Not even an hour of being here and Eliana was ready for the kill.
    In the year.... Wanna-go
    The Mavors
    The Mavors

Post by The Mavors Mon Jun 03, 2013 12:24 am

Julian blinked seeing she could speak the same thing as he turned his body,rubbing the back of his neck. "The fuck was that?" He chuckled to himself finding that kind of ironic how she knew. Shrugging, he just grabbed his luggage and walked over to the car waiting out in front for him. Turning his head, he looked back at her thinking she looked pretty cute for having a big attitude..kind of reminded him of Eli. Breathing a chuckle, he shook his head knowing very well he wouldn't see her again...even if he did think she was hot and he liked her spunk. Walking out, he got into the car that waited for him. It took him to the destination he needed to be to discuss about the plan. Once the meeting was over, he grabbed the gun from the table as he placed it in his pants. Walking out of the place, he went to go get some coffee seeing the meeting with the gang isn't gonna be until tomorrow. Why not just enjoy there scenery? It's not like he had much free-time anyway.Walking into the coffee shop, he ordered a frappé.

In the year.... Tumblr_m2vmm4lbY81qzzoz3
    Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Post by Hope Rivera Mon Jun 03, 2013 12:38 am

The bus stopped over at the hotel the students were going to staying at. Eli lift her head up shrugging her shoulders puckering her lower lip. She seen better. Heck, she's been in better nice looking hotel's. Walking off the bus she was picked up by her ex as she let out a loud yelp. "Damn it Johnny! Put me down you fag!" she yelled hitting his shoulder as he placed her down. He gave her a look wanting to go up to her room for a quickly. Rolling her eyes she grabbed her luggage. The bell hop took her cargo and the teacher told her what room she will be staying at "Yeah, yeah. Just take my stuff up I'm going to get myself something before I end up punching you all." she waved her hand at the teacher. Walking out she just wanted to be alone and walked down the sidewalk. Her feet carried her what seemed like a very long walk until stopping at a coffee shop. Walking inside she fiddled with her bottled top necklace. Looking up at what they had "Voy a tener una ... Latte" she ordered. Leaning up against the wall, Eli didn't know why she was thinking about Julian.
    In the year.... Tumblr_m96pzfz7Jx1r25xgk
    The Mavors
    The Mavors

Post by The Mavors Mon Jun 03, 2013 12:53 am

Julian glanced around for a moment to look for a place to sit before grabbing his frappe once they handed it over to him. Giving them money, he took a sip out of the cup and sat down on couch-like chair. Taking out the necklace from his childhood, he placed it in his mouth..for some reason,every time he was deep in thought, he always had that in his mouth slightly biting on it. He tried to think of the scenario that would happen tomorrow before looking up at the girl that walked in. He dropped the necklace from his mouth. He couldn't believe that he got to see her again.That was something very unexpected. Finishing up his frappe quickly, he tucked the necklace back into his shirt and stood up to throw it out seeing the trash bin was right next to where she was.As he threw it, he looked at her with a small grin before walking up to her. "Hey. Remember me?" He asked with a chuckle "The whole mishap early..yeaa,I didn't mean to come out like such an ass.." He smiled with a small nod before his eyes trailed off to the necklace she had making him raised an eyebrow. "Where did you get that?" He said in the most serious manner.

In the year.... Tumblr_inline_mk94mtFu5w1qz4rgp
    Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Post by Hope Rivera Mon Jun 03, 2013 1:00 am

Tapping her fingernails against the bottle tops of her necklace waiting for them to hurry up. She flinch as someone threw away their cup before looking up to see that guy again. Groaning as she lowered her head. He spoke sounding rather sexy, plus he was pretty cute. Kinda wanted to take him to her room. Why not, she was in Spain with no parents around and it's not like they will ever see each other again. "Yeah, uh, huh." she continued fiddling with her necklace until he asked where she got it. Turning her head she gave him a look "I made it! Now bug off." What would it take to just have a normal day. If she got in trouble they would call her father and be sent back to the U.S. Maybe, Eli should have brought her pills.
    In the year.... Original
    The Mavors
    The Mavors

Post by The Mavors Mon Jun 03, 2013 1:12 am

Seeing her giving him a look, he rolled his eyes as he licked his lips before lightly biting his lower lip. "Have your parents have taught you manners,big girl?" He asked not wanting to be rude,but she was being rather rude. It took a lot to get to him,so it didn't really bother him..but he didn't see anything wrong with asking about the necklace. "You sure you made it..it reminds me of someone long-" He stopped not knowing why he was even telling her. She wouldn't even care considering she seemed like she was in her 'leave me the fuck alone' mood. "Never mind." He breathed a chuckle,running a hand through his hair. "Just forget it.." He gave her a small smile. "Anyways, what's with the attitude?" He grinned,crossing his arms. The only reason he was sticking around was because she was hot..and he wanted only one thing from her. Sadly, it didn't look like it was gonna happen.

In the year.... Tumblr_m2voznWgqt1qzzoz3
    Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Post by Hope Rivera Mon Jun 03, 2013 1:20 am

Eliana have him a sweet smile tilting her head to the side before it quickly turned into a glare. He didn't know her condition so her behavior wasn't really necessary. Eliana would be nice, but has been off her meds for about a week. Nodding her head she looked down at her necklace "Yeah, I made it.. I think.. I don't know I was very young and made almost just like it for a dear friend... before he died.." So what she was told. Maybe, people sugar code it for her seeing Eli was young and had this damn disorder. As he asked about her attitude, Eli raised a brow at him. "Oh I don't know.. I'm a very sick broken child with a bipolar disorder and has been off her meds." she leaned forward "Know your cute and I was going to bring you back to my room at the hotel but... Your loss." Far as Eliana cared. He could walk off a short bridge.
    In the year.... Selena-Gomez-GIF-angelbell619-30405233-500-287
    The Mavors
    The Mavors

Post by The Mavors Mon Jun 03, 2013 1:32 am

Julian looked down at the necklace feeling like it was quite familiar but shrugged the feeling away until she talked about making it with a friend. "Oh man..that sucks." He breathed a hesitant chuckle. It was never good to lose a friend. He uncrossed his arms and scratched the side of his head as she talked about being off her meds. If he had known that, he wouldn't have said anything..but still, it doesn't give her the right to be snapping at him when she didn't even know him. As she leaned forward, he blinked when she talked about him losing the privilege of going back to her room at the hotel. He tried to hide his look of disappointment as he covered it up with a small grin. "Is it really my lost though?" He raised his eyebrows with a small nod. "Either way..it wasn't like that was my goal in the first place." He lied "But it seems like it is your goal.." He breathed a chuckle,biting his lower lip. "Anyways! Since I feel like I am just wasting your precious time princess..I'll leave you alone." He smiled giving her a light bump on her chin with a wink. Walking outside,seeing there was nothing in there for him, he took out his necklace and placed it back in his mouth instinctively as he looked up the map of Spain on his phone.

In the year.... Tumblr_m39do501xO1rv07uao1_500
    Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Post by Hope Rivera Mon Jun 03, 2013 1:41 am

She rolled her eyes "Oh boo who." Once the lady called for her to get her latte and he bumped her chin. She walked over to grab the latte and walked out of the building. Opening her purse she pulled out a bag of chips, tilting her head back she dropped a few on her mouth munching down on them. Old habits died hard. Yet, she missed sneaking in junk food in her room with Julian and end up making a mess. "Julian." she mumbled his name before slipping down her latte. Walking around she didn't want to go back to the hotel. Sadly, it started to rain making her look at the sky "Really!?" she shout in annoyance. Bad enough she didn't know were she was or what hotel she was staying at. She didn't pay any attention to the name. Walking she started to shiver from the cold rain.
    In the year.... SelenaGifs-selena-gomez-24938953-250-250
    The Mavors
    The Mavors

Post by The Mavors Mon Jun 03, 2013 1:55 am

Zooming in on the map to the places surrounding the cafe, he thought about a place to check out. Sure, he had been here a couple times on business,but it was still nice to take his mind off of things. Hearing someone mumble his name, he lifted his head "Hm?" He asked looking around to who could have said it before dropping his necklace back into his shirt seeing the chips. He could go for that to..looking back down at his phone,he located the nearest market. Walking over, he bought himself some sweets,candy,and soda. Sadly, when he walked out with the plastic bag and a lollipop in his mouth, he sighed feeling the rain drops. Luckily, he had an umbrella,but he still managed to get wet before opening it. Holding the umbrella, he walked. Normally, he would just drive around in the car,but he felt no need seeing his temporary 'vacation' house wasn't far. Seeing the girl from early soaked wet, he couldn't help the smile that appeared on his lips as he glanced down at the ground. "Hey." He called out with a small chuckle trying to cover it up once he was close to her. "We meet again,huh?"

In the year.... Tumblr_m2vlg9GVp81qzzoz3
    Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Post by Hope Rivera Mon Jun 03, 2013 2:03 am

Eliana stood shaking in the rain as she tried looking for the closet hotel around to stay until the rain passed by. She had money to get herself one and try looking for her teacher tomorrow. Hearing that same voice again, Eli glanced over at him. Nodding her head she tucked in her lips "Seems so." That was all she could think about to say. Maybe, if she was nice enough he might bring her to his room. She rub her arms trying to warm herself up. Eliana looked up at him with a smile "So, what brings you out in this rain?" she asked him.
    In the year.... Tumblr_m5ld5vH3sm1qlxo5b
    The Mavors
    The Mavors

Post by The Mavors Mon Jun 03, 2013 2:14 am

Julian looked down at the ground as he held the umbrella to cover her up. He wasn't gonna be a complete ass and let her continue to get wet. He continued to have the lollipop in his mouth before biting it,not having a clue to where he was walking anymore seeing he didn't just want to leave her out in the rain. As he pulled the lollipop's stick seeing he already had everything in his mouth, he tossed it to the ground before hearing her ask him. "Oh..umm-" He thought about it and shrugged. "Probably gonna sound idiotic,but-" He raised the bag of junk food up to her face level before dropping it to his side. "You want?" He asked taking out a chocolate bar. "What brings you out here in this lovely weather?" He chuckled as he scratching the side of his head nervously,looking up at the rain clouds,before realizing she was rubbing her arms trying to keep herself warm. "Are you far from your destination?" He asked "Because if are my..house isn't far..just a couple blocks down." He pointed over to it,but she might find it weird seeing he was a stranger to her after all.

In the year.... Tumblr_m2vlp5FA3N1qzzoz3
    Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Post by Hope Rivera Mon Jun 03, 2013 2:22 am

Looking up as he hovered the umbrella over her to keep the rain off. She looked down at the ground for a moment thinking how awful she was being an ass towards him. Seeing him hold a bag of junk food her eyes lighten up seeing her stash was soaked from water "Ooo, you know what is amazing. A sandwich with different types of junk food grabbed into it... I know sounds sickening.." she fiddled with her fingers seeing that was her and Julian's thing they liked to do when they gotten bored. That and get every sweet field thing in the kitchen to make up a Sunday surprise. Taking the chocolate bar she took a bite out of it. "Thank you." she mumbled. Her head wondered around before shrugging "Uh.. I don't know where my hotel is, but I'm willing to come with you until the rain passes by."
    In the year.... Tumblr_m6yqqaxWBV1rqqdw7o1_500
    The Mavors
    The Mavors

Post by The Mavors Mon Jun 03, 2013 2:33 am

Julian looked down at the ground as he laughed with a shake of his head. "That doesn't sound sickening at all!..Wait-Let me correct myself...that doesn't sound sickening to me..the people I hang out with are more into healthy foods to keep up their strength." He mumbled hating how that's why he has to work twice as hard in the gym..but he couldn't break his habit. "I usually make those on Sundays." He smiled,remembering when Eliana and he used to do that for a Sunday surprise. "No problem." He smirked as he grabbed another chocolate bar for himself. Opening it up with his teeth, he breathed a chuckle hearing her. "Lost?..That doesn't sound good." He smirked as he walked over towards his house. After a while, they finally arrived as he unlocked the door to his house. Closing it behind him, he looked over at her. "In case you are wondering, no I am not from here..this is just like a vacation house..I move around a lot." He mumbled with a sigh missing New Orleans. "Anyways, if you need to freshen up..the bathroom is over there." He pointed over to the end of the hall. He placed the bag down on the table and walked over to his room,knowing he needed to freshen up himself. Leaving a slight gap, he took off his shirt before slipping on a different one making his necklace exposed.Looking down at his pants, he just shrugged not really caring if they were wet.

In the year.... Tumblr_m2vmhvW6Hr1qzzoz3
    Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Post by Hope Rivera Mon Jun 03, 2013 2:45 am

Looking back up at him he kinds reminded her about Julian. Walking over towards his house she snickered "Healthy people suck. They don't know how to give life." Eliana wouldn't go a day with out wanting sweets and still rather eat cake before eating her dinner. As she walked inside his house, Eli turned to face him "I wasn't wondering, but thanks for telling me." she looked seeing nothing much around "Must be lonely." she mumbled walking over towards the bathroom. Lifting up a strand of her wet hair as she looked in the mirror. she rubbed her shoulders still feeling cold. Walking out of the bathroom Eli stopped to watch him change into another shirt before quickly walking away and sat on the couch.
    In the year.... Tumblr_le6zxmgQjt1qecm33o1_500
    The Mavors
    The Mavors

Post by The Mavors Mon Jun 03, 2013 2:55 am

"I can't really say that seeing I consider myself pretty healthy." He chuckled seeing he had to work-out daily..maybe that's why he eats way more than he should. Hearing her mumbled, he shrugged. "It gets lonely from time to time..usually I am with my mom,but at the moment, she is busy. Or I'm with my..friends." He smirked,not really knowing how to describe them because they weren't really his friends to begin with. Once he finished up,he walked out of his room seeing her sitting on his couch. "Are you cold?" He asked seeing she still was with wet clothes. Walking over to the closet, he reached for a blanket on the way top. "I never caught your name,by the way." He chuckled,tossing the blanket over to her. She was already in his house,yet they don't know each other's name. "Mine is Julian...and you are-?" He gestured for her finish before he had a phone call. "Hold that thought-" He raised a finger as he walked over to the kitchen to see what his 'friends' wanted. He rested his elbow on the counter as he ran a hand through his hair before looking at him nails feeling a bit irritated that they were changing up the plan with the gang. "We'll discuss this some other time,ok? I am a bit busy." He whispered,hanging up the phone.

In the year.... Tumblr_m2vmueN9VP1qzzoz3
    Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Post by Hope Rivera Mon Jun 03, 2013 3:02 am

Catching the blanket her eyes widen a bit as he told her his name. "no.. Lots of people have that name." she mumbled to herself watching him walk off to talk to whom ever called. Covering herself up with the blanket and laid down she still felt slightly cold but had nothing to change into so her wet cloths could dry off. She could take- Eli shrugged and pulled her shirt over her head then tugged her shorts off. Still she was under the covers in her bra and panties. Once Julian came back in the room "Oh um.. My name is Eliana." she told him pushing the wet cloths under the couch real quick before he notice. Didn't want him thinking just because she was kinda naked underneath he could try anything.
    The Mavors
    The Mavors

Post by The Mavors Mon Jun 03, 2013 3:12 am

Getting some whip cream from the fridge, he walked back to the living room,shaking the bottle. Seeing her wrapped in the blanket, he gave her a smile as he went through the bag of junk food he bought. He stopped for a moment when she told him her name before shaking his head. It was just a coincidence,right? Taking out the bag of chips and soda, he walked over to place them on the coffee table in front of the couch. Still, he couldn't help but chuckle at how ironic it was. Sitting down on the couch, he rested his chin on top of his fist. "Your name really brings back memories,you know." He smirked,shaking his head. Grabbing the whip cream, he poured some into his mouth before reaching to open the bag of chips. Looking down at the floor, he stopped eating noticing a piece of cloth sticking out from under the couch. Tilting his head to the side, he glanced at her with a smirk before shaking his head as he reached for the remote to turn on the TV.

In the year.... Tumblr_m2vmuzLPsC1qzzoz3
    Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Post by Hope Rivera Mon Jun 03, 2013 3:19 am

"Really how so?" she asked him tilting her head to the side. "And now that you mention it. You have the same name as my childhood friend." Eli placed her hand over her necklace looking down at it with a frown. He was dead right? They told her so. Which broke her heart. She sat up holding the covering tight against her body, mostly she wouldn't care if guys saw her like this but with him. It felt different. Glancing down at the ground she grip tight on her necklace. She missed Julian so much. Eli glanced back at Julian as she laughed slightly to herself. He did have his kind eyes and smile that lighten up her day. He was into junk food and didn't think her sandwich was nasty. Even said he make it on Sunday.
    In the year.... Tumblr_m8tquzYuvP1r25xgk
    The Mavors
    The Mavors

Post by The Mavors Mon Jun 03, 2013 3:28 am

Julian looked at her with a suspicion. Why would she care? Shrugging, he figured it was just curiosity getting the best of her until she mention having a childhood friend with his name. "Oh...really?" He asked as he raised a hand to the top of his head. "For starters, your name is also a childhood friend of mine...umm-" He thought about it before pointing to her necklace. "She kind of has a necklace like that..to match with mine." He smirked,pulling his necklace out. "I've kept it only because it's been one of my fondest memories..and you eat a lot like she did." He laughed remembering their times together before his laugh turned into a sigh. "Never really did get to say bye to her.." He mumbled. He missed her..he felt old talking about her like his past,but it was a long time ago..she probably didn't remember him seeing it was only their childhood. "The funny thing is I shouldn't be knowing that her birthday is a couple weeks from now..but I do..how? I don't know!" He chuckled,grabbing the whip cream off the table.

In the year.... Tumblr_m2vm4quDcm1qzzoz3
    Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Post by Hope Rivera Mon Jun 03, 2013 3:40 am

"I don't eat a lot!" she snapped only getting that out of what he said before. Looking down at the necklace in his hands she found this a little to weird. Same name, same necklace, his eyes, his smile, and eat just like him. Hearing more of what he said about her, Eli leaned in close as her eyes looked into his. She couldn't turn away causing her to bite her lip. She then raised an eyebrow at Julian "My birthday is in.... a couple weeks from now." she said in a hesitating tone. Standing up as the blanket fell on the ground, she pointed at his necklace "On the third bottle top does it have two letters? E & J?" she asked. "And the three soda bottles you and her had was it... Cola, root beer, and Dr. pepper.. And there was a forth but lost the bottle top on accident... Cherry soda!"
    In the year.... Tumblr_inline_mm207cZXzj1qz4rgp
    The Mavors
    The Mavors

Post by The Mavors Mon Jun 03, 2013 3:51 am

Julian raised an eyebrow as she leaned her eyes close to his making him feel a bit awkward before he raised his eyebrows when she mentioned her birthday being in a couple weeks. As she stood up, he looked down at the ground with his lips pressing against each other as she pointed to his necklace. "Yea, how did you know?" He asked glancing up at her feeling weird about this girl. He was about to correct her saying there was four before she corrected herself. "Yea!" He smiled widely before he blinked with an 'unbelievable' expression. "It can't be.." He mumbled to himself with a shake of his head before looking up at her. She did have her eyes,lips,and attitude..Standing up, he moved a hand to lift up her necklace. "E-Eli..Rivera?" He asked feeling a big pile of hesitation.

In the year.... Tumblr_m2voy9o4vw1qzzoz3
    Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Post by Hope Rivera Mon Jun 03, 2013 4:00 am

Eli had forgotten she was in her bra and panties, but at the moment she didn't care. Hearing him say yeah her heart felt like it stopped beating right then. It was really him. Opening her mouth she tried to speak having mixed emotions about this. She felt like tackling him and kissing him, but Eli all so felt like crying wondering why people lied to her. Hearing him say her nickname and last name. Her head nodded looking up at his eyes "Julian....Mayors" she mumbled, almost thinking this was just a dream.
    In the year.... Tumblr_inline_mm20kuFy0t1qz4rgp

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 2:48 am