Vengeance: AU

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vengeance: AU

4 posters

More Years Added On

Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

More Years Added On - Page 2 Empty Re: More Years Added On

Post by Hope Rivera Mon May 27, 2013 6:37 pm

"Yeah you did kill me and I was sent back to hell. Then I took control of another body but why am i telling you this? Your to stupid to figure out." he grinned "After all you wouldn't even tell I was slowly killing your girlfriend." he looked down at Hope. Quickly he stepped out of the way from Jayden before he gotten the chance to tackle him down. "Ooo, temper." he laughed before snapping his fingers. "Have no fear I have a gift for you.. Lets say.. A triad for Hope's soul so you can have." he turned his head as Julia came out. "Oh, my your first love?" Cole slowly went over towards Hope "Well everyone knows you'll pick Julia in a heart beat. Come Hope lets be going."
    Jayden
    Jayden

Post by Jayden Mon May 27, 2013 6:47 pm

Jayden's eyes widened as he glanced back at Hope. "You?!" He growled and went to tackle him until he stepped out of the way making him stumble a bit before stopping. He turned his head to face Cole as his anger was slowly getting the best of him until Julia stepped out from behind a tree. "J-Julia?" He hesitated as he breathed out slowly. He was glad to see her again..alive. Still, he didn't have the same connection they used to have way back when. "Woah! Stop!" He yelled as he pushed Cole away from Hope. "No deal.." He frowned,grabbing his collar. "You clearly need to catch up.." He frowned,looking back at Julia. He still cared for her..but it felt more like a friend protectiveness..not love. Still, he didn't want to be the cause of her death again..Julia stayed quiet feeling like..he didn't love her anymore,but she still felt the same towards him. "I'm sorry.." He frowned at her as he pushed Cole away from Hope before punching him. "I can't let Hope go..no matter what you do." He grumbled,looking down at Cole.
    Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Post by Hope Rivera Mon May 27, 2013 6:59 pm

Hope looked up as her breathing started slowly dying seeing that Julia was alive. She tucked in her lips. Cole was pushed away from Hope as he growled grabbing the back of Jayden's neck and shoved him down on the ground. "I'm sorry boy but I'm sick of waiting for you to just snap at Hope. So I'm taking matters into my own hands." What was with this guy? You think bringing back the first person you loved would be enough for him to let her go. So she was the mother of his child "By the way how is that daughter of yours?" Not telling Julia the full truth when she asked about Jayden. Maybe left out some details. "Besides you have nothing with you to kill me?" He pulled Jayden up and grabbed his throat "I'm in control, I have the power, and I will say if she lives or dies and I say die!" Determined not to give up until he gotten what he wanted. Hope looked up at Cole “You pathetic excuse for a man..” she mumbled.
    Jayden
    Jayden

Post by Jayden Mon May 27, 2013 8:02 pm

Jayden breathed a frustrated sigh as Cole shoved him down on the ground. "What did you expect? Snap on Hope so she could just die?" He grumbled with a shake of his head,standing up. He dusted off his clothes before hesitating when he mention Eli thinking he did something to her. Julia's eyes widened a bit as she walked over to Jayden,placing her hand on shoulder. "You said you didn't want children.." She mumbled as she slightly glared at him. "What happened to hating kids?!" She snapped,feeling like he betrayed her. Jayden closed his eyes before forcing himself to look at her "Time changes people!" He frowned at her before quickly hesitating..he didn't have anything to kill Cole. "You said you will take Hope if I accept the offer..which need I remind you..I didn't." He glared. Julia crossed her arms as she looked at Cole "You said he would pick me..."
    Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Post by Hope Rivera Mon May 27, 2013 11:09 pm

"Well lets face it Jayden. You can't control your anger." he said clapping his hands together as he gave a small shrug. He smirked over at Julia seeing the look she had on when he talked about Jayden's kid. Snapping his fingers little Eliana appeared as she blinked her big brown eyes "Huh?" she looked up then at her daddy. "Daddy how did i-" she gasped "Mommy!" Eliana ran over towards her mother before Cole picked her up "No, no." he chuckled watching as Hope turned into a wolf. "Ooo, mother dear doesn't like me touching her young."
    Jayden
    Jayden

Post by Jayden Mon May 27, 2013 11:26 pm

"I can't..that's true but putting Hope's life on the line..you really didn't give me any choice." He rolled his eyes before his eyes widened when Eli appeared. "Don't bring Eli into this!" He warned as he tried to contain himself from turning into his wolf form. Julia saw Eli and glared at Hope "You two made that?!" She scoffed as she backed away from Jayden. "Who are you?" She asked in disbelief. Jayden completely ignore Julia as she spoke,but once Cole grabbed a hold of Eli, he growled "LET HER GO!" He snapped wanting to tear this guy to shreds. Julia looked over at Eli with a frown before averting her eyes to Jayden..she thought he would pick her automatically..but it looked like he had a change of heart. "I'll do anything you want just..don't hurt Eli..nor Hope!" He breathed out slowly not wanting to lash out or else he might hurt Eli.
    Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Post by Hope Rivera Mon May 27, 2013 11:43 pm

Hope glared at Julia wanting her to shut up for once. So what that Jayden has a kid, people change. For better or worse. Eliana was crying not knowing what was going on till she hit down on his hand. Cole yelped and dropped Eli "Brat!" He went to pick her up but Hope got in the way and chomped at his hand. "Fine I'll be back.." he vanished into thin air. Hope turned back into her human form and picked up Eliana "Momma's got you.." she rubbed her back looking up at Jayden. "Is this because I knocked daddy's stuff?" Eli whined thinking it was her fault.
    Jayden
    Jayden

Post by Jayden Mon May 27, 2013 11:52 pm

When Eli bit down on his hand causing him to let her go, he sighed of relief and rushed over to her to check on her. He looked over at Cole when he threatened them and growled,knowing he might still be toying with Hope's life. Seeing him vanish made him punch the ground frustrated that he couldn't do anything to stop him and finish this. He stood up as Hope picked up Eli and shook his head. "No..it's not that." He breathed a hesitant chuckle. "You're too young to understand." It was more of...he just didn't want to worry her. Looking over at Julia, he walked over to her with a small smile he forced as she back away. "Julia.." He frowned "You have to understand..I moved on..I couldn't just let my sorrow over you control my life.." He mumbled wanting to help her considering Cole would kill her since Jayden was determined to keep Hope instead. Julia just shook her head as she ran deeper into the woods. "I-" He stopped as he watched her run off before walking over to Hope with his hands in his pockets. "So...how are you feeling?" He asked with his head lowered.
    Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Post by Hope Rivera Tue May 28, 2013 12:01 am

Hope looked at Eliana "Your daddy loves you sweetie. Why would you think he would harm you like this?" she asked gently rubbing her cheek as she looked up at see Jayden talking to Julia. So this is what his ex looked like? Huh.. Hope looked back down before hearing what he asked "Still a little weak but not that bad.." she mumbled as she hesitate to say this "I'm going to die am I.." Eli looked up at her mom before looking at her dad "I sorry daddy."
    Jayden
    Jayden

Post by Jayden Tue May 28, 2013 12:09 am

Jayden hesitated and looked up at her with a shake of head. "I'm not going to let him do that.." He breathed. He was determined to keep her alive..now that his ex was alive..he realized that he didn't have the same feelings anymore..sure, he cared about her..but not in the way he does for Hope. He averted his eyes to Eli and gave her a warm smile. "It's fine Eli..daddy was just overreacting." He mumbled as he lifted her up off of Hope's arms. "And..offf course you are wet.." He chuckled trying to get Eli distracted from what happened. "Let's just..go back home.." He mumbled as he looked at Hope with a frown. There had to be something he could do..after all, the deal was a trade..and he declined the offer..wouldn't that make her feel better? Then again, it was Cole whom they were dealing with.
    Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Post by Hope Rivera Tue May 28, 2013 12:17 am

"I not wet." she said clapping her little hands together before giving her dad a kiss. "Oh who was that lady?" she asked tilting her head to the side. Hope pushed herself up and walked along with Jayden wondering what he was going to do. Was he going to accept Julia and forget all about her. Did Julia even liked kids, she didn't seem fond of Eliana and if she hurt her child. Hopw could find a way back to earth and kill her. Eliana leaned her head against her father's shoulder.
    Jayden
    Jayden

Post by Jayden Tue May 28, 2013 12:25 am

"Then you should re-learn the difference between wet and dry." He smirked,trying to pretend like what occurred never happened. When Eli asked who that lady was, he stopped walking for a second as he tried to come up with an answer before continuing to walk. "She is a close friend.." He mumbled,not feeling right lying to her. Then again, now it was like she was a close friend..he didn't love her the way he used to..but he still cared for her. Looking back at Hope, he forced a smile at her. "I think we all just need to eat..food makes everything better,right?" He asked Eli like if she knew everything before leaning over to peck her temple. Once they made it back, he placed her down on the floor and waited till Hope walked in before closing the front door. "Don't worry..I'll figure out something.." He mumbled as he rubbed Hope's arms. "I won't let him get you..I love YOU..no one else." He reminded her seeing it looked like she felt that he would pick Julia.
    Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Post by Hope Rivera Tue May 28, 2013 12:36 am

"A close friend?" she said before they made it home "We still having the cook out!" Eliana smiled happily "But you said no because of what i did.. i didn't mean to and i didn't draw on them." Being placed on the floor Eliana ran into the back to tackle Julian down on the ground. Hope walked inside the house looking at Jayden she nodded her head "Yeah but-" she stopped hearing what he said. Leaning forward she kissed him on the lips deeply for a moment. Pulling away slightly she breathed "I love you too." she mumbled, licking the top of his lips. How question was: Is Julia going to accept Jayden's new life style or try getting him back.
    Jayden
    Jayden

Post by Jayden Tue May 28, 2013 12:47 am

"Yea, a close friend." He smiled before shrugging. "I know what I said..and I know you didn't.." He breathed a small chuckle "So..thanks for not doodling on them." He smiled as he watched her run off. As she leaned forward, he kissed her back deeply as he wrapped his arms around her waist,pressing her up against him. As she pulled away, he smiled warmly as she licked the top of his lips. "Now..come on..we are wasting time moping around." He chuckled hesitantly as he grabbed her hand pulling her outside. He looked over at Julian,keeping an eye on him as he reached for the frozen meat. He placed slabs of steaks on the grill as he heated up the charcoal. He walked over to Hope and rubbed her arm. "Just..try to relax for now..you seem to be fine.." He mumbled,trying to look on the bright-side.
    Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Post by Hope Rivera Tue May 28, 2013 12:54 am

Hope nodded her head agreeing with him as they walk outside. Looking down at Julian she smiled "Hey little man." she giggled seeing him put on some sunglasses "Oh no, Julian vanished." Hope played along before sitting down near Jayden. Eliana poked Julian and giggled "Tag your it!" she yelled before running off trying to hide from him "Can't catch me." Hope glanced up at Jayden and smiled "Yeah, I'm alright just cook love."
    The Mavors
    The Mavors

Post by The Mavors Tue May 28, 2013 1:06 am

Julian was only wearing his little boxers seeing he nor his mom knew about him getting wet. He pushed himself out of the pool with a small chuckle seeing Eliana. "There you are!!" He pointed to her before she tackled him down to the ground. "Heyy,get off!" He laughed as he placed the palm of his hands on her shoulders,pushing her away. He was about to make a run for it until he saw Hope. "Uh-" He took out his pair of sunglasses and put them on. When she couldn't 'see' him, he snickered before turning his head when Eli poked him. "I wasn't ready." He whined as he took off his sunglasses,dropping them to the floor as he chases after her. "Can to!" He smiled widely as he ran the opposite direction knowing she would just go around the pool. He took a dip in the water and quickly jumped out as he touched her ankle. "Told you! And you are it!" He chuckled,pushing himself out "Wait-" He stopped and pointed to a random direction "What was that?" He asked before making a quick run for it.
    Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Post by Hope Rivera Tue May 28, 2013 1:11 am

Eliana stuck her tongue out at him as she ran off but once he touched her ankle she pouted. "That's not fair you cheated." she said tugging on her bathing suite. As he was about to ran off he pointed over some random direction "Huh?" she looked. Seeing him take off she huffed "CHEATER!" Eli screamed as she turned into a cub to chase after him. Once she gotten up close to Julian she tackled him down. Wagging her tale she nudge her snout against his face and jumped off. Barking she ran off quickly.
    The Mavors
    The Mavors

Post by The Mavors Tue May 28, 2013 1:20 am

Julian ran off laughed as she called him a cheater. "Nuh-uh!It's call not being so easy to trick!" He yelled as he glanced back at her continuing to run for it. He stumbled forward seeing her near him before falling over as she tackled him down. He groaned as she nudged her snout against his face before jumping off. "Look who is the cheater nowww!!" He yelled as he jumped back on his feet. He felt like using his wings,but his mom told him to keep that a secret..no matter what. Although, he did have his speed still...in the blink of an eye, he was right next to her. "Hellooo" He smirked as he picked her up by her skin because she was a pup wolf. "You are it." He smirked mischievously before placing her back down as he ran.

More Years Added On - Page 2 Tumblr_m6f09oCeYx1r1yj84
    Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Post by Hope Rivera Tue May 28, 2013 1:27 am

Eliana whimpered not liking that he was faster than her so when he took off she went up to her dad. Still in her cub from letting out a high pitch bark and tugged on the ends of his pants growing at him. Hope looked down and giggled before calling for Julian to come eat "Julian come here, dinner is ready." Eliana barked at her dad wanting him to play with her. Wagging her tale she bounded around his foot. She stood on the back of her paws whimpering at him.
    Jayden
    Jayden

Post by Jayden Tue May 28, 2013 1:35 am

Jayden put the steaks on a plate and started on the hot dogs thinking Eli and Julian would prefer that. Finishing up, he place the hot dogs on another plate. Reaching out to get more meat, he stopped as he looked down at Eliana hearing her high pitched bark. He smiled with a shake of his head as he picked up the plates,walking over to the small table outside to place the plates down while feeling Eli tugging on the ends of his pants. He looked over at Julian before blinking as he made it to the table rather quick. What the heck was he? The scent wasn't familiar at all. He looked back down at Eli as she barked before sighing as she stood on the back of her paws. How could he resist that? Turning into a wolf, he got into his pouncing position,waiting for her to do the first move. Especially since he couldn't be hard on her seeing it was good for a kid to think of themselves as strong.
    Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Post by Hope Rivera Tue May 28, 2013 1:43 am

Once he turned Eli barked happily as she took her front paw smacking at his snout before pouncing on him. Climbing up on his neck she tugged at his ear, growling playfully. As he turned on his side Eli fell off letting out a small yelp. Shaking her head she pounced back on him thinking she was over powering him. Hope watched as she smiled at them thinking how cute it was for Jayden to play with Eliana. Remembering how Audrey said that Eli was smart seeing she could turn at the age of two when some babies couldn't. Looking up and over at the woods she spotted Julia watching Jayden. Eli barked at her dad smacking his paw with hers.
    Jayden
    Jayden

Post by Jayden Tue May 28, 2013 1:54 am

Jayden slightly sneezed when her little paw smacked his snout before watching as she pounced on him making him wag his tail a bit. He laid down properly while she climbed on his neck tugging on his ear making him turn to the side. His ears perked up hearing her yelp as he lifted his head hoping she was ok. Seeing she want back to pouncing on him, he let out fake whimpers as he raised his paw to over his snout. Julia walked through the woods and found herself where Jayden and his family were. She didn't mean to..but it was just instinct. Seeing him with Eli made her frown..why was he with that brat? Why was he even with Hope? She wasn't anything special. Her eyes averted to the ground as she glared down on it..there had to be a way to get him back. She lost him once..she didn't want to lose him again..but she needed Cole. Noticing Hope was looking at her, she glared furiously at her before vanishing into the woods. Jayden barked back at Eli as he smacked her paw away from him with his paw. He rolled over,turning his back against her,before looking back at her. Standing up, he shook his fur before placing his paw over her back,making her lay down before using his snout to roll her over.
    Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Post by Hope Rivera Tue May 28, 2013 2:03 am

Hope notice the glare she gotten from Julia before blinking, thinking to herself she needed to asked Jayden if she was something to worry about. Falling back off her father she shook her head, before getting onto her pouncing possession. Being pushed down to the ground as she laid, she chomp at his snout as he kept rolling her over. Hope smiled as Julian came out from hiding behind the house, walking over towards him she picked him up "Come on dinner time." she handed him his shades "Here." Placing him on the picnic table, she helped him made a plate. "Jayden you two going to eat or continued to play." she looked back seeing Eli's front and back paws holding on Jayden's snout as she growled at him. Letting out a high pitch bark, Eliana turned back into her human form.
    Jayden
    Jayden

Post by Jayden Tue May 28, 2013 2:11 am

Jayden kept his snout a safe distance away from her teeth as she tried to chomp on it. He tried lifting his head when he heard Hope,but Eli seemed to have a grip on his snout. As she let out another high pitch bark, his ears lowered before turning back into a human himself,sighing of relief as he pulled her hands away. "Much easier.." He chuckled as he lifted Eli up high before sitting her down on a chair. He took a seat himself as he reached for a plate,grabbing a piece of steak. He turned his head to call out for Audrey,but she looked like she was taking a nap from reading whatever she was reading..Breathing a chuckle, he took a bite out of the steak.
    Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Post by Hope Rivera Tue May 28, 2013 2:16 am

Hope sat next to Jayden having some of his stake for she wasn't all that hungry and Jayden could get another. Eliana grabbed a hot dog and looked at Julian "Sword figh-" "No playing with your food." Hope quickly said as Eli pouted "Okay mommy." she said taking a bite out of the hot dog. "Jayden... I say Julia watching you and she gave me this.. Glare.. Should we be worried about her?" Hope whispered in his ear looking up into his green eyes. She didn't want to lose him anymore then he losing her. Placing her hand down on his leg she leaned against him.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 8:51 am