Vengeance: AU

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vengeance: AU

4 posters

More Years Added On

Jayden
    Jayden

More Years Added On - Page 9 Empty Re: More Years Added On

Post by Jayden Sat Jun 01, 2013 7:58 pm

Julian completely lost sight of her but continued to run around without a specific direction. In a blink of an eye, he yelped when Eli tackled him causing him to fall to the ground on his back. He groaned as she giggled before blinking as she kissed his cheek. That felt surprising satisfying. His instincts of being a dragon kicked in as he stood up and tackled her down with a chuckle as she cried. Looking down at her lips, he smiled and lightly pecked in a childish like way. Jayden grinned when she shifted their bodies before gripping her thighs as she tugged off his boxers. Licking his lips, he eyed her body as she took off her panties. "Nah, I don't think I can." He breathed a sheepish chuckle wanting to be inside of her. It was too late to back now. Audrey was on her phone.Hearing Eli, Audrey gasped,raising her eyebrows. "Awe!" She breathed out thinking it was adorable seeing their were still innocent after all. Jayden froze hearing Eli talk about Julian kissing her. He quickly stood up without thinking and slipped on his boxers along with his pants. Opening the door, he closed it behind him while he walked down,buttoning and zipping up his pants. He didn't care if he had no shirt on. "What's this about Julian?" He asked glaring down at Eli.

//My mom was talking to me -.-
    Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Post by Hope Rivera Sat Jun 01, 2013 8:06 pm

Eliana tucked in her lips as she cupped her hands together glancing over at Julian. Hearing her aunt aweing at them made her cheeks flushed a light pink wanting to crawl under a rock. It was kinda weird being kissed by Julian he was her friend. Hope fell off Jayden once he quickly gotten up and rushed out the door after getting half of his cloths on. Well, that was one way of getting turned off. Hope pouted glancing down at her engagement ring as she let out a small groan. Standing up she just crawled in bed, getting under the covers. Eliana flinched looking up at her dad "He kissed me here." she pointed at her lips before he said she kissed him first "I didn't kiss you." she stick her tongue out at him. Seeing her dad giving her a look Eli glanced down at the floor "Okay soo... Maybe i did but I only kissed him on the cheek."
    Jayden
    Jayden

Post by Jayden Sat Jun 01, 2013 8:16 pm

Jayden just grew furious when she pointed at her lip before glaring over at Julian. "I didn't do it first!" Julian pointed out as he looked over at Eli. "She did!" He stuck his tongue out back to her as Jayden gave Eli a look. "Well from now on..no kissing at all..as a matter of fact, no touching." Jayden set the bar seeing they were already kissing. Sure, it was innocent,but eventually they will grow up together making it turn into something else. Julian raised an eyebrow as he fiddled with the ends of his shirt,looking at the floor. "But..tag?" He asked as Jayden shook his head "No tag. No pouncing. No tackling..As a matter of fact-" He pushed Julian and Eli father apart. "There." He said as Audrey gave Jayden a look. "It's an innocent kiss Jayden." She mumbled as Jayden rolled his eyes. "Yea,now..but that will turn into-" He stopped seeing they were still kids. "You know!" He scoffed. Julian pouted before tucking his lips in looking at Eli. "But-""No buts!" Jayden interrupted.
    Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Post by Hope Rivera Sat Jun 01, 2013 8:31 pm

"BUT you and mommy kiss all the time and you two where upstairs playing." she argued with her father thinking it wasn't fair that he wasn't letting them have fun. In fact he was saying they could see each other just no playing. Hope had gotten dressed and walk down stairs to see what was going on "Okay what is this I hear about my little girl getting kissed," she knelled down pinching Julian's cheek. Eli had nice taste in boys. Something Jayden wouldn't want to hear about "Mommy, daddy wont let Julian and I play." she said pouting at her "Jayden. They are only little ones and Julian it's not appropriate to kiss Eliana on the lips. You two are way to young to start kissing."
    Jayden
    Jayden

Post by Jayden Sat Jun 01, 2013 8:45 pm

"It doesn't mean you can do the same!" He frowned at her not wanting to see her kissing other guys seeing she is only three. His attention turned to Hope when she walked downstairs before giving her a look when she pinched Julian's cheek. Julian chuckled a little as Hope pinched his cheek before moving his head to pull her hand away. He rubbed his cheek. "I didn't say no play! You can play..just no touching." He said trying to think of games that don't involve touching. "Like...toys! And...hide and seek." He mumbled trying to think of others before scoffing when Hope told him they are still little. "Yea..but they will eventually grow!" He pointed out hoping Julian didn't turn out good looking. "Let's fatten you up." He said in a playful way as he nodded over to the pasta,but still he meant it towards him.
    Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Post by Hope Rivera Sat Jun 01, 2013 8:53 pm

"Jayden you want Eliana to start throwing a fuss if she can't play tag." Hope asked looking up at him before glancing down at Julian "Besides, I like Julian he's a sweet young man." she laughed seeing him blushing. Standing up she gave Jayden a look for giving her one, pulling him close she whispered in his ear "I rather have our little girl with someone we know than to get her heart broken by some jerk... Jerk." "Alright kids! To the table dinner time." she pointed towards the dinning table. "Yes mommy." Eli grabbed Julian's hand and ran over there. Hope on the other hand kissed Jayden's cheek "You still owe me our alone time." Walking over into the kitchen, she gotten out two small kid plates and placed a scoop on there. Telling Jayden to get the forks for the kids, she placed the plates in front of the children. "Eli why don't you show Julian your art work after dinner... But keep your door open."
    Jayden
    Jayden

Post by Jayden Sat Jun 01, 2013 9:07 pm

"Well, no but-" He sighed as he looked down at Julian. "Yea..every guy is a nice kid when they are young..and then their preteens come and-" He grimaced with shake of his head. Julian slightly blushed when Hope complimented and gave her a sheepish smile before turning his head feeling weird as he looked over at a random item. Hearing what Hope whispered, he rolled his eyes with a small grumble. He just didn't want any guy being with her..even if it was Julian. When Eli grabbed Julian's hand, he followed her over to the dining table. When Hope kissed his cheek, he breathed out a sigh with a small smile,hearing her. "Yea,yea,yea." He mumbled..wishing they alone time wasn't disturbed. Walking over to get the forks, he handed them over to the kids. Julian crawled on the chair,sitting on his knees to reach the table. As she placed the plate of pasta along with Jayden placing the forks down, he smiled at them. "Thank you."He said as he dug in. Looking over at Eli, he smirked a little. "Yea! I wanna see it!"
    Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Post by Hope Rivera Sat Jun 01, 2013 9:15 pm

Hope helped up Eliana on her highchair seeing she was still so small and Julian could sit on his knees. Digging in as she began eating, Eli blushed hearing her mom told her to show Julian her art work "O-Okay." she mumbled. Hope quickly made a plate for grumpy and handed it over towards him "Here Jay. Maybe, if you call in sick again. We could go out into town and get a hotel." Just like years ago when they wanted 'alone' time. Plus, Hope felt weird if they had sex with Eliana awake. Seeing the two of them wasn't really thinking when they started. Wrapping her arms around his neck as she smothered her face against his shoulder, kissing his bare skin. Sometimes she wished they had their own place, so he can walk around shirtless like this.
    Jayden
    Jayden

Post by Jayden Sat Jun 01, 2013 9:34 pm

Julian raised an eyebrow seeing Eli blush and poked her side with a chuckle before continuing to eat. When Hope handed him a plate, he looked down at the plate before looking up at her with a shrug. "I don't know...I guess that can happen..seeing a flu takes time to heal for humans." He breathed a chuckle wanting to finish what they started. He began to eat what was in his plate. When she wrapped her arms around his neck, he held out his plate as he slightly grinned down at her,feeling her lips against his skin. He almost forget about his shirt. "Right-" He mumbled,putting down his plate seeing it must have made Audrey feel weird considering she now knows what they were planning on doing before.He pulled away Hope with a small frown. "Sorry." He walked over to the room and slip on his shirt before going back down to finish his plate.
    Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Post by Hope Rivera Sat Jun 01, 2013 9:41 pm

Hope frowned feeling Jayden pulled away from her as he rushed up into their room and gotten a shirt on. She groaned not feeling like eating at the moment as she walked upstairs mumbling. "Daddy, I think mommy wants to go play." she snickered before her father said something making her shut her mouth. Her eyes scanned the plate seeing she was done. "Daddy! I want out please." she held out her arms. Hope rubbed the back of her neck still turned on. She couldn't shake the feeling. "Maybe if I just sleep it will go away.." she mumbled, wanting Jayden to come in NOW so they could continue.
    Jayden
    Jayden

Post by Jayden Sat Jun 01, 2013 9:58 pm

Jayden continued to eat before hesitating hearing Eli. "Eli, just finish your food." He said giving her look,nodding to her plate. When she finished, he stood up and picked her up before placing her on the floor. Julian stuffed the rest of his food into his mouth wanting to play Eli. Jayden walked over to finish up what he was eating,and once he did, he pushed his chair out. He went to the sink to wash his plate and placed it to dry. Shoving his hands in his pockets, he walked over to their room and opened the door seeing Hope laying in bed. Closing the door behind him, he walked over to her and bent down to kiss her temple. "Hey."He forced a smile as he rubbed her hands before walking over to the night stand. Running a hand through his hair, he stopped seeing Hope's pictures and couldn't contain his pout.
    Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Post by Hope Rivera Sat Jun 01, 2013 10:04 pm

As she saw Julian had finished his food she took his hand "Come lets go play!" Eliana giggled dragging him upstairs into her room, leaving the door open just like her mother told her so. Hope turned her head feeling Jayden kiss her temple and smiled, getting up on her feet. She walked over towards him seeing the pout "What's with the pout love?" she asked tilting her head to the side. He said he loved the pictures or was he now thinking how many boys will be eye humping over her posters.
    Jayden
    Jayden

Post by Jayden Sat Jun 01, 2013 10:16 pm

Julian followed her into her room and looked at her walls with a wide smile wanting to draw on it himself. "Whoa!" Jayden turned his head as straightened his facial features breathing a chuckle. "Nothing..just thinking.." He mumbled with a shrug. He didn't want teens looking at these pictures..guys in general. He knew what they would be using them for..and just thinking about it made him feel disturbed. "Anyways.." He turned his body to look at her with a small smile. "I'll see if I can get the day off tomorrow." He mumbled,taking his phone out to make a call. He really wanted to spend the day with her tomorrow..and maybe the day after that because he wanted to plan out for their wedding also. Walking away from her, he made the called asking for the day off tomorrow. As they gave him tomorrow..they didn't let him have three days in a row. Sighing he hung up the phone. "Well, I have the day tomorrow!" He smiled,putting his phone in his pocket.
    Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Post by Hope Rivera Sat Jun 01, 2013 10:30 pm

Looking in her toy box she pulled out a few things "Here lets play pirates!" she smiled at Julian "Now lets go find treasure!" Hope blinked as Jayden walked away to make a phone call as she rubbed the back of her neck. Looking down at the pictures, she had to get use that boys will be drooling over her and will have to get use to a lot of things. She just hopped Jayden wont be to jealous. As he came back saying he had the day off a small appeared on her lips "That's great." she walked over towards him, reaching out for his hands intertwining their fingers together. She glanced down at her ring "So, how long do you want to wait? Until you know the wedding??" she asked.
    Jayden
    Jayden

Post by Jayden Sat Jun 01, 2013 10:38 pm

Julian watched as she pulled a few things and smiled widely with a nod. He went to grab a toy sword along with grabbing a piece of cloth to wrap around his head. "Argh!-Oh!" He remembered about the thing he was gonna tell her when he came. "Look!" He opened his mouth to show her his missing tooth. "I was eating chip..and I didn't even feel it as it came out." He said in a cocky like if he handled the pain like nothing. Jayden looked down at their intertwined fingers and raised her hands to kiss them lightly as she asked about the wedding. "Honestly, I don't know..maybe it can happen next year.." He thought about it a bit longer "Or two." He hesitated not wanting to wait that long..but if he convinced the company, he might be able to..after all, it would be considered as taking his vacation which is like two weeks per week. "I think next year." He smiled.
    Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Post by Hope Rivera Sat Jun 01, 2013 10:45 pm

Eliana stopped as she looked at his missing tooth "I want a missing tooth!" she whined not thinking it was fair he had a missing tooth and she didn't. Eliana poked her teeth "Come out!" she ordered them to. Hope glanced up at Jayden as he said a year then maybe two "Two years..." she mumbled, with a frown not wanting to wait that long until they gotten married. If his boss wasn't such a dick she would want it to be in six months. "Alright a year it is." she smiled up at him

//Skip to the wedding XDDD
    Jayden
    Jayden

Post by Jayden Sat Jun 01, 2013 11:05 pm

//Wait...so no new topic?

Julian laughed in triumphed as she whined before shaking his head with a chuckle as she poked her teeth. "It doesn't work like that!" He smiled as he pulled her hand away from her teeth. "You have to feel one getting loose..you'll understand when you are older." He smiled,feeling already grown now that his teeth are falling. Jayden smiled,lifting her chin as he looked into her eyes. "So a year is alright?" He asked,rubbing her arms, before pecking her lips.
    Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Post by Hope Rivera Sat Jun 01, 2013 11:09 pm

//Yeah sure, or continue on this idk XD

Eliana poked Julian with the fake sword "Your it!" she out taking off in a hurry not caring of her dad said 'no' to tag. She didn't touch him the sword did. Hope looked at Jayden "yeah, a year is alright.. I wish it were sooner, but it will make do." she pecked his lips back.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 8:50 am