Vengeance: AU

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vengeance: AU

4 posters

More Years Added On

Jayden
    Jayden

More Years Added On Empty More Years Added On

Post by Jayden Mon May 27, 2013 3:08 pm

As several years passed, Jayden had developed in his writing getting himself a spot of as writer. Usually he would go to his studio since Eli was now able to talk and walk around making him unable to concentrate,but it was a Saturday. He always liked to take the weekend off to spend time with his family..Pushing himself out of bed,he scratched his chest with a small yawn before getting up to pick out some clothes. Once he did, he walked over to the bathroom to take a quick shower. Turning off the shower head, he took a step out of the tub and changed into his clothes. Grabbing a towel, he hung it around his neck because his hair was still wet. He walked out of the bathroom and went to the backyard to check on the weather. It was warm..and good day for a cook out. After all, this week was stressful for him..he needed a break,so what better way than to enjoy the outdoors. Keeping the towel hung around his neck,he shook his hair making droplets of water scatter around. He walked over to the grill and got everything ready before sighing seeing there was nothing they had to cook out. He walked inside seeing Audrey was awake and sent her to the store to get some meat and snacks. Waiting, he walked over to the TV and turned it on seeing PBS kids making him roll his eyes with a smirk as he changed it to something he would watch.
    Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

More Years Added On Empty Re: More Years Added On

Post by Hope Rivera Mon May 27, 2013 3:21 pm

Eliana was still asleep now having her own room seeing as she can walk around and talk. Waking up she hopped out of bed with her hair looking like a mess from all her tossing and turning. She ran to the door to stand on her toes and opened it, she was still pretty tiny for someone her age. Running down the hall and stairs she gasped seeing her dad changed her TV "NO!" she shout "My TV daddy mine!" running over towards him she gripped on his pants leg pulling herself up and onto his lap. "Mine." she pulled the remote away from him. Yet, she doesn't know what channel to go "uh.." she started at the remote before her dad took it. "No mine!" Eliana smacked his hand. Hope had woken up rubbing her tried eyes as she walked down feeling sick. Cole had backed down on his and Jayden's deal. Seeing Jayden's been good at not snapping at Hope, he's been slowly making her sick so she could die. Seeing as he was now out of hell again and brought back a gift for Jayden. His ex-girlfriend Julia. Alive and waiting to be giving the word to run into Jayden. "Eli why are you picking on your father." Hope mumbled "Cause he took my TV he should be punished."
    Jayden
    Jayden

Post by Jayden Mon May 27, 2013 3:33 pm

Jayden slightly jumped hearing Eli yell before she pulled herself up onto his lap. "Wha-" He chuckled as she pulled the remote away from. "Eli..it's not ONLY your TV." He smirked,tilting his head to the side to look at her. Seeing her staring at the remote, he pulled it away from her grasp. "Yoink." He smirked before making a face as she smacked his hand. "Ey,ey,ey!" He frowned "You ask for it back seeing I was here first." He mumbled wanting her to be polite. Especially seeing she was gonna enter preschool once she turns four years. His eyes averted to Hope when he heard her before sighing. "You don't have control over punishment Eli..you are only three." He chuckled,handing her the remote back. He wrapped his arms around her belly and pecked her temple. "You don't even know the channel..so are you gonna ask nicely?" He asked as he stood up,lifting up Eli with him before placing her down on the couch. Walking over to Hope, his brow furrowed. "Are you alright?" He asked,placing the back of his hand on her forehead. He had noticed she wasn't feeling well lately...but he didn't understand why considering she is a werewolf. Sure, they get sick..but he noticed she hadn't been feeling well for days now.
    Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Post by Hope Rivera Mon May 27, 2013 3:44 pm

"No mine." she said wanting the remote back as she was still going though the mine and no phase. Bouncing on her dad's lap she was handed the remote "Mine." she said hugging the remote feeling Jayden kissed her temples and hugged her. "Um, please change channel daddy. I luv you." she held out the remote but he went to check on mommy. Flipping threw channels she kicked her little legs before flopping down to lay on her stomach. Hope rubbed her eyes wanting to just say down and sleep. She shook her head no wrapping her arms around him so she can lean her body against him. "I feel like hell." she mumbled, hoping it was just a small cold or something. But she was a werewolf, they heal up quickly and Hope wasn't healing at all. "Eliana get over here so mommy can brush your hair. You look like you stuck your finger in a socket." she said as Eliana jumped on the couch "Do nooott!" She soon stopped when Jayden yelled at her to stop jumping on the couch "No." she shook her head.
    Jayden
    Jayden

Post by Jayden Mon May 27, 2013 3:54 pm

Hearing Eli, he smiled and turned his head. "I love you too.." He was gonna change the channel,but he kept worrying about Hope. It wasn't right. She isn't suppose to be getting sick. As Hope wrapped her arms around him, he placed his hands on her waist as his frown increased. "Then..how about we get medicine..?" He asked. Sure, they never had to use medicine because of what they are..but maybe it might help out in this situation. He looked over his shoulder when Hope spoke to Eli before rolling his eyes as she jumped on the couch. "Eli! Stop jumping!" He yelled before pulling away from Hope as Eli shook her head. He placed his hands on her arms. "Stop it..or else no cook out." He said looking directly into her eyes. "Now-" He picked her up and threw up in the air before catching her. "Let mommy brush your hair..you look great,but to look like a princess..you need to get your hair looking as pretty as you..what do you say?" He smiled,walking back over to Hope.
    Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Post by Hope Rivera Mon May 27, 2013 4:07 pm

Hope shrugged now knowing if that will take effect seeing what they are but it wouldn't hurt "We can try." she said. Hope rubbed the side of her temple sitting down on the chair with her elbow resting her elbow on the table. "No, no, no." Eliana shook her head bouncing on the couch. As her dad took her hands telling her to stop or no cook out she pouted "Yes, to cook out or I scream." She was tossed in the air Eli laughed. "But i already look pretty! My hair looks fine it's a new hair I call Eliana!" she laughed. Hope picked up Eli and placed her on her lap. Asking for a brush Jayden handed to towards her. Brushing the nots out of Eli's hair she kept bouncing "Hey give me some of that." Hope tickled her sides not wanting to feel like this. Once her hair was nice and pretty being put up in piggy tales. Hope playfully swatted her butt "Go watch TV."
    Jayden
    Jayden

Post by Jayden Mon May 27, 2013 4:15 pm

"Alright. I'll tell Audrey to bring some seeing she is already at the store." He mumbled,taking out his phone sending a quick text to Audrey. When Eli told him that she already looked pretty, he playfully rolled his eyes at her. "It's a new hair called..what? ogre?..I think that's a bit of an exaggeration Eli.." he teased as he poked her tummy. He handed her over to Hope and walked over to Eli's room to get her hair brush. Walking back, he handed her the hair brush and crossed his arms. Once her hair was put up in piggy tales, he smirked as Eli want back to watching TV. "See? It wasn't that bad." He smiled as he picked up the remote,changing it back to her channel. He walked back over to Hope and sat next to her with a frown. "It's gonna be alright..it's just probably..a really bad flu." He mumbled. Lifting his head up when he heard a knock, he walked over to the door and opened it seeing it was Audrey.
    Neca and Audrey
    Neca and Audrey

Post by Neca and Audrey Mon May 27, 2013 4:20 pm

Audrey bought everything Jayden and Hope needed as she head back to the house. Knocking, she check the bag to make sure she didn't leave anything before smiling at Jayden once he opened the door for her. "Hey Eli!" She smiled widely before walking over to Hope."You need medicine?" She asked hesitantly as she reached for the pills in the bag. Handing them over, she breathed a small sigh. "I hope you feel better.." She mumbled trying to process what could be happening. She then handed Jayden the meat he need before watching him walk back out as he finished up getting everything ready to cook. Looking at Eli, she took out a lollipop. "Here you go Eli." She smiled,gently tossing it over.
    Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Post by Hope Rivera Mon May 27, 2013 4:29 pm

Hearing the door knock Eli gotten on her feet seeing her aunt she smiled. Once she handed her a lollipop she ran upstairs "No pinching my cheeks!!!" she screamed, running into her dad's studio. "Ooo!" her eyes lighten up as she crawled up on the chair. Twirling around extending her hands out, she knocked over her dad's stuff "uh oh.." she covered her mouth and jumped off running out of the room and hide in the hamper basket in the laundry room. Hope gotten up and walked over towards the couch laying down as she curled up in a ball. "Hmm.." she crossed her arms before feeling Jayden's hand on her head "You worry to much." she slightly grinned. Then again she can't blame him seeing she did die once and Jayden's been making sure she's been alright. Hope took come of the pills Audry had gotten for her. Looking up at Jayden she poked his nose "Better find Eli."
    Jayden
    Jayden

Post by Jayden Mon May 27, 2013 4:42 pm

Once he finished setting everything up, he walked back inside and quickly hesitated seeing Hope curled up in a ball on the couch. He frowned as he looked down at the ground before walking over to her,placing his hand on her head to check on her. "I don't worry too much....your sick,that's unusually for a werewolf." He mumbled trying to make himself not think of the worst.Sitting down on the couch in front of her, he rubbed her back before blinking as she poked his nose. "Yea,alright." He mumbled,forcing a smile. He leaned down to kiss her lips gently and pulled away with a peck on her forehead as he stood up. He looked for her in her room before hesitating seeing his studio door was open. "Please tell me she didn't." He panicked as he rushed over. Seeing his things knocked over with the papers all scrambled. "ELI!" He yelled furiously as he quickly found her because of her scent. "How many times have I told you to stay away from my studio!?" He yelled as he lifted her up. "You need to learn that when mommy or I say no..it means NO!" He groaned,placing her down on the floor. "Now..no more cook out or anything." He strictly said before going over to his studio. He slammed the door behind him knowing very well he couldn't have this weekend off anymore since he had to organize everything up. He sat down on his chair and rubbed his temples as he tried to calm himself down by counting..it helped at times.
    Neca and Audrey
    Neca and Audrey

Post by Neca and Audrey Mon May 27, 2013 4:46 pm

Audrey breathed a chuckle as Eli ran and pouted before shrugging. She walked outside to the chairs in the front and lifted her knees up on them as she took out her kindle to read. After a bit, she flinched hearing Jayden's screams and stood up with a frown as she place the kindle down on the chair. She walked inside and looked at Hope. "What happened?" She asked having a feeling Eli did something that Jayden didn't like...even though he was a father, he still had his temper. That wasn't good considering Eli will take it a reallyy wrong way.
    Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Post by Hope Rivera Mon May 27, 2013 4:58 pm

Hope gave him a small kiss back, smiling at him she closed her eyes to try getting some sleep. Maybe, if she gotten some sleep she could feel better. Eliana pouted hearing the sound of her father's scream before he found her in the hamper "No!" she cried being picked up and placed on her feet. fiddling with her fingers she glanced up at her dad with a small pout not meaning to knock over his stuff. She was just playing. Eliana didn't draw on his work like last time which he swatted her butt for that. Hearing the door slam she started whining. Hope flinched hearing the door slam and groaned. Hearing what Audrey asked she rubbed her head "Eliana must have gotten into Jayden's studio again. I told him he should put a lock on the door so Eli can't get in." she mumbled. Eli was by the stairs still whining before Aunt Audrey picked her up.
    More Years Added On Atqm9i

//had to use this gif!!
    Neca and Audrey
    Neca and Audrey

Post by Neca and Audrey Mon May 27, 2013 5:08 pm

"Oh, well..just get some sleep. It doesn't look like anything will be happening today anyways." She mumbled,hearing Eli's whines. She walked over to Eli and picked her up. "It's ok Eli." She mumbled with a sigh as she patted her back. "Your dad just..needs time to calm down." She said lowly and sat her down on a chair in the kitchen. She knelt down to her eye level,looking down at the floor before she gave her a forced smile. "You wanna get wet?" She asked,rubbing Eli's little legs. "We can get wet..or go to the park..your mommy needs rest..so she can't be with us." She pouted,glancing at Hope. "Or what about bringing Julian over?" She smiled,trying to comfort her. Jayden yelled at her way to much for her still being a child.

More Years Added On Tumblr_maiql3eEAq1qkdght

//Ahaha, she is so cute!!! She does have more gifs D: xD
    Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Post by Hope Rivera Mon May 27, 2013 5:17 pm

"But, daddy said-" she was interrupted by her aunt. Eli didn't want to end up doing something that will get her father to yell at her again. She found him scary when he shouts at her like that. Hearing Julian's name she gasped clapping her hands "Julian!" she said, while sticking her fingers into her mouth. Pulling them out she began sucking on the lollipop and pointed outside towards the pool. Wanting to swim.
    Neca and Audrey
    Neca and Audrey

Post by Neca and Audrey Mon May 27, 2013 5:24 pm

"Never mind what daddy said..sometimes anger..gets the best of us." She chuckled hesitantly not wanting Eli to be all down in the dumps because of her dad's attitude. "He just has more trouble controlling it than us,ok?" She raised an eyebrow before chuckling with a nod. "Alright..I'll just call up Mini to bring him over." She smiled before following her point. "Ok and swimming it is." She smirked as she took her phone out texting Mini to bring Julian over. Placing her phone back in her pocket, she lifted up Eli "Let's go get you changed." She breathed a chuckle,carrying her over to her room. "Do you need help? Or are you a big girl?" She asked,running a hand through her hair.
    Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Post by Hope Rivera Mon May 27, 2013 5:30 pm

"I big girl!" Eli said wanting to change herself, she knew she can. Being placed on the floor she ran over towards the dressers pulling out her little pink bathing suite. tugging her shirt off she had a little trouble and fell on her butt. "Neh!" she couldn't get it off as her aunt helped it. "I got it." Eli said tugging down her pants along with her tiny panties. "Tada!" she cheered leaning over to grab her bathing suite and put it on... backwards. "Ok I ready." she said, lifting her arms to be picked up. "Is mommy going to get better?"
    Neca and Audrey
    Neca and Audrey

Post by Neca and Audrey Mon May 27, 2013 5:38 pm

Audrey leaned against the door frame with her arms crossed. "Ok.." She smiled before chuckling as she had trouble pulling off her shirt making her fall. She walked over to helped her take her shirt off before shaking her head as she raised her hands. "Sure you do." She smirked,crossing her arms. She glanced around the room before blinking when Eli said she was done. She burst out laughing as she knelt down with a shake of her head. "You are almost..ready."She smiled as she took off Eli's bathing suit,slipping it back on her the right way. "Mmm,yea..I think so." She smiled as she pinched her cheek with a chuckle. She lifted her up and walked over to the door when she heard a knock. "Looks like Julian is here." She smiled,opening the door seeing Mini and Julian. "Hey!"

More Years Added On Tumblr_maiq5sWVES1qkdght
    Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Post by Hope Rivera Mon May 27, 2013 5:44 pm

Taking her suite being taken off then placed on the right way Eli looked down at herself. Feeling her cheeks being pinched she smacked her hands "No pinching." she whine not liking people touching her cheeks thanks to Audrey. Holding on her aunt's shirt she looked at her dad's studio with a frown. Turning her head to see Julian, Eliana reach out to touch his arm. "Hi, Julian." she smiled. Hope was sound asleep on the couch having this weird dream. Feeling like her flesh was burning she cried out for Jayden in her sleep.
    The Mavors
    The Mavors

Post by The Mavors Mon May 27, 2013 5:52 pm

Mini looked down at Julian who was behind her before averting her eyes to Audrey. "I actually have to go somewhere in a couple minutes..so Julian can only be here for like ten minutes." She mumbled,looking at the time. When Audrey offered to take care of him, she sighed of relief and pushed Julian towards the house. "I'll pick you up later alright?" She asked as Julian nodded. Once she left, Audrey closed the door as he looked back at Eli with a smile. "Hi." He placed his hands in the pockets of his jeans and noticed what she is wearing. "You goin to swim?" He asked before looking up when he saw Jayden making him nervous. He always had this feeling that Eli's dad didn't like him,so he did what his mom told him. He put on his sunglasses to 'hide'

More Years Added On Tumblr_m6d2caj06d1r1yj84
    Jayden
    Jayden

Post by Jayden Mon May 27, 2013 5:57 pm

Jayden was slowly relaxing as he started to organize the pages. Luckily for him, he numbered the pages. He ignored every sound to try to concentrate on what he was doing before one sound caught his attention. "Hope?" He breathed out wondering what was wrong with her. He stood up placing the pile of papers he had collected so far on the desk as he went downstairs. Noticing Julian was there, he rubbed his temples with a sigh.Even though he was a kid, he still didn't like Julian being around Eli. Pushing the thought away, he walked over to Hope's side. "Hey..." He breathed out,lightly shaking her to wake her up. "Hope?"
    Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Post by Hope Rivera Mon May 27, 2013 6:05 pm

Eli pushed herself away from Audrey before she was placed down on her feet. She was much smaller than Julian even with them being the same age. "Yes, want to join." she asked before lifting her head up seeing her dad. A small frowned formed at the end on her lips thinking he was still mad at her. Sweating in her sleep she gasped waking up once she felt Jayden's hands, Hope hugged him tightly. "I'm scared.." she mumbled. 'I don't think this is a flue or cold... Something's wrong with me.." Hope pulled away to look at Jayden. Flinching in pain as he touched her arm, she glanced down seeing it looked burnt "But.. It was just a.." Hope grew confused. Eli looked over at them "Is mommy okay?"
    Jayden
    Jayden

Post by Jayden Mon May 27, 2013 6:13 pm

Jayden's frown quickly increased when she hugged him tightly mumbling that she was scared. He wrapped his arms around her as he looked at her with concern. "Yea...I am starting to think the same.." He breathed "You haven't encountered any creatures...right?" He asked trying to think of a creature that would be able to do this. As she pulled away, he went to rub her arm,but just one touch made her flinch causing him to pull away. Seeing it looked like he burned her, he opened his mouth to say something before averting his eyes to Eli. "Mommy is gonna be fine...just go play outside.." He mumbled,pointing to the pool. He didn't want Eli to worry..she was a kid after all. Standing up, he rubbed his forehead. "How about we go for a walk?" He asked her..maybe fresh air would do her good...as long as he doesn't touch her.
    The Mavors
    The Mavors

Post by The Mavors Mon May 27, 2013 6:17 pm

Julian nodded with a wide smile before turning his attention to her parents. "Is your mommy ok?" He asked until Jayden basically answered his question. Looking up at Audrey, he felt confused to what was going on before she grabbed his hand and Eli's taking them to the back. He watched her sit down on one of the beach chair before turning his attestation to Eli as he gave her a light push with a chuckle. "Girls first!" He smiled seeing she looked worried for her mother.
    Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Post by Hope Rivera Mon May 27, 2013 6:22 pm

"Only creature I've encountered was Cole and he's gone." she said thinking of the worst to come like death. Hearing Eli asked if she was alright, Hope pout not wanting her daughter to see this. Eli's hand was grabbed by her aunt taking them out to the back as she kept her eyes on her parents "mommy." she mumbled before Audrey shut the door. Being pushed by Julian she stuck her tongue out. She grabbed her floaty and gotten in the pool. Hope looked at Jayden and nodded her head thinking being outside might work. Walking with his arm around her waist just lightly touching her, they gotten far into the woods. Hope fell down on her knees feeling even more weak "Hmm.." she shut her eyes. "Well isn't this touching." Cole said leaning against a tree "Long time no see huh love birds?"
    Jayden
    Jayden

Post by Jayden Mon May 27, 2013 6:28 pm

Jayden helped her up and walked outside with his arm around her waist,just barely touching her. He didn't want to inflict more pain to her. It was a walk filled with silence as they walked deep into woods. She didn't look like she was getting better..that only made Jayden panic. As Hope fell down on her knees, he gasped as he was about to reach for her until hearing..Cole? Wasn't he dead? His eyes widened as he turned his head,glaring at him. "What do you want?" He growled as his hands balled up into fists. "I thought I kill you!" He said irritated at the fact that it looked like Cole was just gonna keep returning.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 5:54 am