Vengeance: AU

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vengeance: AU

4 posters

An unexpected surprise

Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

An unexpected surprise - Page 11 Empty Re: An unexpected surprise

Post by Hope Rivera Sun May 12, 2013 12:44 am

Her breast bounced as he continued to trust, causing her body to grand against the sheets as she let out a small grunt. Her breathing was a bit jumpy as he held her close to him trying to consecrate on her breathing. Just moments later he pulled out on her and gizzed on her, Hope pushed his damp hair away from his green eyes and pecked his lips "And I just took a bath." she raised a brow at him with a grin. Pecking his lips one more time her hand rub down his neck and across his shoulders “Your my world..”
    Jayden
    Jayden

Post by Jayden Sun May 12, 2013 12:51 am

Jayden lifted his head a little bit and opened his eyes as she pushed his hair away from his eyes. The touch of her lips, made him smirk at her before breathing a hesitant chuckle. "Oops?" He raised his shoulder a bit. "It was either that..or risk the chance of having another kid." He smirked before pointing at her "OR you could get birth control pills." He chuckled hesitantly. He moved his chest to lightly press up against hers as he rested the side of his head against her shoulder while his forearms kept him from squishing her. "And you are mine." He breathed out,reaching to lightly peck her jawline. He pushed himself up and off of her as he laid down on his back trying to calm his breathing down. Reaching for his boxers and joggers, he pulled them up.
    Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Post by Hope Rivera Sun May 12, 2013 1:01 am

"Or you can use a condom." she smirked but they won't feel right anyways. Maybe, tomorrow she can get Audrey to take her to the doctors so they can out her on birth control. They didn't need to risk having another child.... For now. One day they might want another one have another daughter or try for a son. Have another little Jayden running around but WONT be a man whore like he use to be. Whipping the gizz off her with the sheets that needed to be washed anyways, Hope cuddled up against Jayden running her finger down his chest as Eliana had another nightmare and cried.
    Jayden
    Jayden

Post by Jayden Sun May 12, 2013 1:09 am

"Do you want to?" He asked with a frown knowing it would feel uncomfortable,but if she was willing...he would. He crossed his arms behind his head as he closed his eyes for a second feeling content. Everything he wanted was with him. He then crossed his arms behind his head before feeling her cuddling up to him. He moved one arm away to wrap around her waist,grinned down at her. Hearing Eli crying, he turned his head to look at the crib with a sigh as gently moved Hope away from him. He stood up and walked over to the crib as he placed his hands on the crib,looking down at her. "What's wrong Eli?" He frowned as he moved his fingers to lightly cup her cheek. "Having more nightmares?" He mumbled and picked her up to rock her in his arms,smiling down at her. "It's ok." He murmured,walking over to the bed to cradle her.
    Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Post by Hope Rivera Sun May 12, 2013 1:21 am

Hope looked up at Jayden with a smile before she heard Eli crying. Before she could get up herself and check on her, Jayden had gotten up walking over towards the crib. Eli continued to cry having nightmares about them people who took her as she felt someone cupped her little fat cheek. Once her dad picked her up, her big brown eyes looked up at him being carried over towards the bed with him cradling her. "Think she could sleep with us?" Hope said looking up at Jayden who was such a great father to Eliana. To think he said he wouldn’t be a good father. Seeing he never had anyone to look up too as a father figure. “Does daddy have you huh?’ she said rubbing her daughter’s little head “Don’t worry daddy will fight all them big bad people.”
    Jayden
    Jayden

Post by Jayden Sun May 12, 2013 1:29 am

Jayden turned his head but keep his eyes on Eli when Hope asked if she could sleep with them. He nodded with a small shrug. "Yea, I don't see why not." He smiled glancing at Hope. He breathed a chuckle and nodded "Yea, I won't let anyone hurt either of you." He smiled and pecked Hope's lips quickly as he stood up. He walked over to the side on the bed and carefully laid down. He reached over to get a pillow and propped his head up as he let Eli lay on his chest. Looking at her, he smiled at how cute she looked. He lightly tickled her sides with a small chuckle and leaned his head in to kiss her forehead. "Who's daddy's little girl? huh?" He grinned "Who is it?!" He said in a high voice as he made a childish face.
    Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Post by Hope Rivera Sun May 12, 2013 1:38 am

Hope smiled tilting her head to the side as Eli chewed on her fist. She was so adorable to think Jayden and her created that, created a family. She quickly kissed Jayden back and went to sit down in her spot. "Oh and I'll get on the pill." Hope quickly said not wanting Jayden to wear something uncompilable to have sex. Eliana laid on her dad's check raising her foot up as she pulled it towards her mouth to slobber on her little toes. Hearing what her father said she looked up at him with them big eyes of hers making a face that said 'me?' Hope smiled moving closer towards Jayden as she leaned her head against his shoulder.
    Jayden
    Jayden

Post by Jayden Sun May 12, 2013 1:47 am

Jayden nodded with a sigh of relief. "Good because..I don't like wearing condoms." He mumbled lowly. He had used them before and they didn't feel natural..everything about it was just..a big no. He pushed the thought away and smiled widely at Eli as she slobbered on her little toes. "Yeaa, I am not looking forward to her eating actual food." He chuckled at the thought. Her being with a bib,slobbering all over it,while making a mess with the food. "Yeaa, something I don't think I can handle." He thought aloud. When she looked up at him with big eyes, his looked at her in awe. "That's right." He smirked as he lightly pinched her cheek,moving his hand away quickly before she could smack it. He moved his cheek to rest on Hope's head before grabbing a hold of Eli's hand. He tucked his lips in and pretended to eat her fingers before pulling her hand away to kiss the top of it. He still couldn't believe that he wanted Hope to give their baby away. Looking down at Hope, he smiled warmly. "And to think..we first met at a bar...what a lovely story." He said sarcastically.
    Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Post by Hope Rivera Sun May 12, 2013 2:02 am

Hope laughed seeing Eli slobbering on her toes which looked cute but had laughed more at what Jayden said. "Yeah, she'll chuck her food at you if she doesn't like it and laugh thinking it's funny." she said, as she imagine how Jayden would take having peas thrown at him, carrots, etc. Eli pulled her food out of her mouth still looking at her dad as he pinch her cheek "AH!" she whined hitting his stomach with her little foot not liking her cheeks being pinched. "And I hate to see what she'll do to the teachers if they pinch her cheeks." Hope shivered thinking Eli might bite them. Eli looked at her daddy with a confused face wondering why he was holding her hand as he nibbled her fingers. Squealing and giggling she patted his face before leaning over giving him a slobbery kiss and her mother one as well. "Awe, mommy loves you too sunshine." Hope rubbed the slobber off her forehead. She looked up at Jayden "Oh yes that is something to tell Eliana when she gets older how her mom and dad meet." Yet, to her it was the best thing ever. “I still think you’re a great father Jayden.”
    Jayden
    Jayden

Post by Jayden Sun May 12, 2013 2:14 am

"Hm, well...it's not funny..we need to teach her boundaries." He mumbled not wanting her to get away with mistreating people. Sure, it looked cute when she gave attitude..but it didn't mean it was right. When Eli pulled her foot out of her mouth, he blinked as she hit his stomach with her foot. "Eli." He faked a pout. Hearing what Hope said, he nodded his head in agreement. "I don't even want to find out..because that habit will have to break." He thought about what he said and grimaced...great..he was already sounding like a bossy dad. He chuckled as she squealed and giggled before giving her a warm smile as she gave him a slobber kiss. As she gave one to Hope, he quickly wiped her slobber with a small grimace,but before Eli could look at him, he gave her a wide smile. "Yeaa..we need to change it up a bit,don't you think?" He raised an eyebrow "I mean, I was basically aiming to a one night stand..as much as a I regret that I was planning to use you." He mumbled with a frown. He was just glad he was getting back on track and not use girls like he did before. "I try.." He breathed with a sigh. "But it's only the beginning."
    Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Post by Hope Rivera Sun May 12, 2013 2:36 am

Hope frowned remembering what he use to me. How he was just going to possibly fuck her and never speak to her ever again, then again he thought she was an older woman. She wondered what gotten him to fall in love with her? "Yeah, she shouldn't know what her father use be." she mumbled, as Eli bounded on her little bottom before falling back "And she's going to be a pain getting back to sleep." Hope tickled Eli's stomach as she giggled. "So why did you fall in love with me?" Hope whispered wanting to know herself. She fell in love with him for who is was, to her he was Jayden. Not someone who is bipolar or has to be on meds.
    Jayden
    Jayden

Post by Jayden Sun May 12, 2013 2:45 am

Jayden nodded his head as he watched Eli bounce on her bottom before falling back making him laugh at how cute that looked. "Eh, I don't mind." He shrugged. It's not like he had anything big to do the next day...besides, he wasn't really sleepy himself. Turning his head to look at Hope, he thought about it for a second. "That's an easy question." He mumbled,running a hand through his hair. "First of all, you are one of the the only ones who could put up with me...you always manage to put a smile on my face,even after an argument...you don't give me special treatment because of my disorder...basically, I feel like I can be myself around you." He mumbled with a smirk and bent down to rest his lips on her head for a couple seconds before pulling away. "Along with you're funny..beautiful..caring." He smiled,brushing her hair behind her ear. "The list could continue but then it would take all night for me to finish."He chuckled at the cheesiness but didn't care.

// Night! >.<
    Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Post by Hope Rivera Sun May 12, 2013 2:56 am

What couldn't his ex not put up with him did she find jayden difficult to handle? Hope was stubborn not to give up on him even if he was being a jerk, don't know why she could put up with him. She tilt her head giving him a confused playful look "What disorder? I didn't even know you had one?" she grinned snuggling up against him with her arm resting over his stomach. She felt his finger brushed her hair behind her ear while she looked up at him with a smile. Hope slightly laughed at his cheesy comment "Well, I have all night to lessen all you have is just school." she cupped the side of his cheek smiling at him. Eli crawled up towards her dad's face and lay down on her stomach as she sucked on her thumb feeling sleepy. “It might be early seeing Eli’s not one or two years old yet but… I see the way you look at her. You really are a great father Jayden and she loves you… So you have to be doing something right.” She said breathing out a small chuckle as she tilt her head up planting a kiss on his cheek.
    Jayden
    Jayden

Post by Jayden Sun May 12, 2013 11:09 am

"You know very damn well what disorder." He chuckled as he moved one arm to wrap around her waist,lightly rubbing her hips with his fingers. "But for some reason..that disorder doesn't seem to be active as much when I am around you.." He thought aloud,smiling down at her. He chuckled a little and shrugged. "Exactly, I don't have time to go through the list." He smirked,averting his eyes to Eli as she crawled up to lay down on her stomach. "Dammit, you know she acts cute on purpose." He chuckled sheepishly,wanting to hold her in his arms,but he didn't want to move her one bit. He thought about what Hope said...she was right. He had to be doing something right if Eli didn't really cry around him. A smile faded in on his lips feeling Hope plant a kiss on his cheek. "Alright,like someone pointed out early...I don't have all night to stay up..so..goodnight?" He raised an eyebrow.
    Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Post by Hope Rivera Sun May 12, 2013 11:31 am

"Oh well I'm sorrry." she rolled her eyes playfully feeling his fingers rubbing her hip as she kissed his shoulder. Hearing what he said she slightly smiled feeling proud that she can make him feel better with out going crazy. He hasn't really showed any sign of his disorder, heck he wasn't been taking his medication lately. She looked at their daughter who looked cute sleeping on Jayden's chest as she sucked on her thumb breathing out a small chuckle. If she's adorable now what would she be like when Eliana's in her teens having boys all over her. What would Jayden do then? "Oh you know, she has her mother's tricks." she mumbled closing her eyes. Eli never cried when Jayden was around or held her, she loved her daddy and wanted to be around him. She only time she cried is when he went away. He was already a way better dad and his mother would have to agree with that, Jayden didn't even have to take his meds around her to stand Eliana or snapped when she cried. "Alright, it's time for sleep. Goodnight and love you." she slowly mumbled finding herself drifting off to sleep.
    Jayden
    Jayden

Post by Jayden Mon May 13, 2013 12:55 am

Jayden looked at her from the corner of his eye with a smirk seeing the proud smile. He followed her gaze to Eli sleeping on his chest making him smirk down at how adorable she looked. Luckily, she was gonna stay like this for years because he defiantly wasn't looking forward to being a protective father with the guys. Heck, he was already sounding like a bossy one. The thought made him roll his eyes at himself. Hearing Hope, he breathed a chuckle. "Well, I hope that's not gonna be my weakness when she asks for things." He mumbled with a shake of his head. He already had one weakness with Hope..He looked over at Hope as she mumbled and smiled sleepily seeing her drift to sleep. Shortly after, he found himself drifting to sleep. In the morning, he opened his eyes as the sun hit his face and looked over at the time with a small groan. He didn't want to move. Slowly, he slid his arm away from Hope before looking at Eli. How the heck was he gonna move without waking her up?
    Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Post by Hope Rivera Mon May 13, 2013 12:58 am

//want to start a new one?
    Jayden
    Jayden

Post by Jayden Mon May 13, 2013 1:00 am

//Hmm, yea,sure!!...but..I wouldn't know how to start xD
    Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Post by Hope Rivera Mon May 13, 2013 1:02 am

// Make it a couple of days later. I'm not done making Jayden's life hell XD
    Jayden
    Jayden

Post by Jayden Mon May 13, 2013 1:05 am

//Uh, alright I guess..I'll make it the weekend..In New Orleans! :3
    Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Post by Hope Rivera Mon May 13, 2013 1:06 am

/// Ooo date night XDD alright Smile

Sponsored content