Vengeance: AU

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vengeance: AU

4 posters

An unexpected surprise

Jayden
    Jayden

An unexpected surprise - Page 2 Empty Re: An unexpected surprise

Post by Jayden Tue May 07, 2013 12:34 am

Jayden came back from school with a sigh wondering where Hope could have gone. Especially since she wasn't answering his texts making him feel worried about her. Once inside, he rushed upstairs to his room as he dropped his book bag just feeling relieved that school was done for the day. Just as he was about to go back down, he noticed his old things were back making him grin before realizing Hope was curled on the bed.He raised an eyebrow before walking over as he sat down facing her back. "Hey!" He smirked as he tilted his head,trying to look at her face. "Is everything alright? You haven't answered my texts...so..Did I do something wrong?" He asked with a nervous chuckle as he leaned over to kiss down her neck before pulling away not knowing if that was a good idea consider she might be mad at him...for some unknown reason.
    Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Post by Hope Rivera Tue May 07, 2013 12:41 am

Having fallen asleep for a short moment only to have nightmares. She placed her hand over her stomach running her finger up and down trying to picture what their little boy or girl would look like. Shaking her head she bite her tongue it only hurt just to think about it, if she gotten attached to the child. Having to give it away would really feel like giving away part of herself. Hearing the sound of Jayden's voice feeling his lips on her neck "Everything's... Not alright Jayden. I'm a screw up." she mumbled, as she turned on her back. Trying to give him a smile she only reached out for his hand "Don't hate me..." she rubbed her thumb against his skin, slowly pulling away "I'm... pregnant."
    Jayden
    Jayden

Post by Jayden Tue May 07, 2013 12:48 am

When she spoke, he breathed a chuckle a shook his head. "Why the hell are you a screw up?" He asked with a small smirk,feeling relieved she wasn't mad at him. Once she reached for his hand, he grew serious at what she said. "Why would I hate you?" He asked with a frown not liking where this was going. Was she cheatin-Before he could continue to think,her words cause his whole body to stiffen as his eyes widened. He moved off of the bed as his voice was caught in his throat for a second. As he cleared his throat, he felt his whole body begin to shake nervously. "P-Pregnant..with a..baby?" He found himself having trouble to speak as he frowned intensely. "I-I can't be a father!" He complained with an anger to his tone. "And you for sure can't be a mom so stop playing with me." His brow furrowed. "Just stop playing because this shit isn't funny."
    Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Post by Hope Rivera Tue May 07, 2013 12:58 am

The tone in his voice made Hope frowned pushing her body up and over the bed. "I’m not playing! You think I would joke to you about this." she couldn't stand his anger at the moment, wishing this was just a nightmare. To wake up from this not pregnant at all "Mini took me to go find out. I was hoping I've been having a simple stomach bug." she mumbled, glaring down at the floor. “But yes Jayden I’m pregnant no joke.” Hope closed her eyes waiting for the yelling to come.
    Jayden
    Jayden

Post by Jayden Tue May 07, 2013 1:05 am

Jayden looked down at the ground trying to process this before lifting his head up as he ran a hand through his hair nervously. "I-I can't! I'm not even stable with myself and you as sure as hell aren't either!" He groaned as he tilted his head back "You aren't seriously planning on keeping it? Are you?" He asked looking back at her as he tried to control his anger. Although...this anger wasn't specifically mad at something. "Because no way in hell are we gonna take care of a fucking baby!" He covered his face with his hands. "Fucking bullshit." He grumbled under his breath just wanting Hope to get rid of it. He wasn't thinking clear at all at the moment. "We..We can't." He mumbled moving his hands away from his face not being able to make eye contact. Him? As a father? How the hell was that gonna work with Hope still learning to control herself?
    Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Post by Hope Rivera Tue May 07, 2013 1:18 am

Her fingers nervously rubbed against the fabric of the sheets. Feeling the rush of anger towards him with every word that came out of his mouth, He didn't even want to try. it was a part of him much as it was of her. If this was his ex who was pregnant and not her, he couldn’t ask of her of this. He doesn't like throw anything away not even stuff that reminded of his ex. Her hands slammed against the bed standing up on her feet "So it's alright for you to keep EVERYTHING in this room!! I let you because I know how you feel about throwing away your stuff!" She shouts, turning to face him. "SO! Asking me to give away this baby... OUR baby who is a part of you as much it's a part of me!" Hope shook her head trying to stay calm to keep her voice down. She stepped back moving away from him "You’re unbelievable you know that. I give up so much for you... And you want to give a part of me away." She runs her hands down her face. Not wanting to hear any more of this she turned into her wolf form and dashed off.
    Jayden
    Jayden

Post by Jayden Tue May 07, 2013 1:29 am

Jayden glared at her when she shouted at him and grumbled something under his breath. "It's different!!Besides, what the fuck is so bothering about my belongings?!" He growled as he pointed to her stomach "That's a living thing! I can't even handle myself! SO how the fuck am I going to deal with a living thing!" He waved his arms around before crossing them. "Go away...JUST..go away."He breathed trying to control himself as he watched her turn into a wolf and dash off. "Fuck!" He groaned at himself as he smacked his forehead "So fucking stupid!" He growled at himself. Taking deep breaths, he slowly started to calm down before realizing all the things he had said to her causing him to frown. She was right. No matter how many times he denied it..that baby was a part of him and a part of her. "What am I doing?" He mumbled to himself as he ran a hand through his hair. Turning into his wolf form, he went out looking for her. He wasn't just gonna let her go like that. It wasn't right for him to treat her that way. She needs him the most during this..and what does he do? He yells at her for a dumb reason.
    Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Post by Hope Rivera Tue May 07, 2013 1:38 am

Turning back in her human form she dropped to her knees holding her stomach. "Jerk..." she mumbled, running a hand down her now teary face. She hasn't even notice she's been crying all this time as she shift her body sitting down on her butt. Hope held her knees to her chest thinking about what Jayden had said about his belongings. He was still holding onto the past not wanting to let go which bothered her but asking for her to do this. Was icing on the cake thinking she'll never compare to his ex as she continued to cry.
    Jayden
    Jayden

Post by Jayden Tue May 07, 2013 1:48 am

Jayden caught her scent before hearing her cries. He turned back into a human as he followed her cries leading him to her. Once he saw her, he frowned immensely. "Hope.." He said quietly as he hesitantly moved to sit down next to her,but still kept his distance from her. "I-I'm so sorry..I don't know what had gotten over me,and I know...I've been saying sorry a lot." He mumbled as he opened his mouth not finding the right words to continued. He breathed out and hesitantly looked at her as his brow furrow. "It's just....we don't know the first thing on how to handle a baby..and-"He pressed his lips tightly together as he buried his face in his hands. "I just freaked out..I wasn't thinking.." He mumbled as his body was still shaken up.
    Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Post by Hope Rivera Tue May 07, 2013 2:02 am

"Go away..." she cried, not wanting to hear what he had to say it was clear enough for her, but still wanted him near. Still slightly crying she heard what he said, holding her knees tightly as she slowly lift her head up "No one knows how to take care of a baby. They don't come with an how to book or else parenting would be a piece of cake." she mumbled, rubbing her tears using the palm of her hand. "Jayden... I'm terrified and what i said about your stuff I-" she tucked in her lips. Resting her forehead against her knees she bit her tongue "Hearing what you said made feel I'm just going to be... Your still holding onto your past, your ex... Your sex addiction. Heck, I hate sleeping in the same bed all your one night stands were... But I just keep it to myself.." she mumbled at the last part.
    Jayden
    Jayden

Post by Jayden Tue May 07, 2013 2:15 am

Jayden looked back down at the ground as he tucked his lips in when she continued to cry. He turned his head when she slowly lifted her head up. "I know..but we have to be like..the worst people to ever have a child." He admitted. He felt like he wasn't worthy of being a dad with his temper..although, Hope seemed like she would be better a parenting. He resting his arms on his knees as he breathed a sigh. He rolled his eyes a bit when she talked about his stuff but decided not to say anything. Until she mentioned his ex, he glanced at her from the corner of his eyes. "I-" He stopped and rubbed his forehead as he tried to hide his frown. "I can't just throw things out like that though...It's become a habit." He mumbled as his hands began to shake. "I wanna change...but every time I throw something away of mine..I feel like I am gonna die." He confessed,never telling anyone that. "I am willing to change...but I need you to never give up on me Hope." He breathed out as he looked down at her stomach with a small frown. "And..we'll get through this." He mumbled with a nod to her stomach. "I'll try.."
    Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Post by Hope Rivera Tue May 07, 2013 2:26 am

"No my parents are worse, they never showed any remorse of love." she said, wanting to change that to not have a child scared or crying out for it's parents that never showed. "Ever heard of things happen for a reason." Maybe, this was a change for Jayden to do something his father never done. There had to be a reason for all of this? Hope reached out for his hand as he talked about wanting to change "You can't get rid of me that easy Jayden." She hoped he would grow to love this child but the thought of what she had to drink made her sick. Hope frowned "Do you know what I have to drink?"
    Jayden
    Jayden

Post by Jayden Tue May 07, 2013 2:33 am

"Oh.Right." He mumbled as he breathed a hesitant chuckle. "Don't mean I'll be a good father though." He mumbled with a frown. Heck. He didn't even have a father figure to look up to. He slightly faked a small smile and nodded his head. "Who hasn't?" He breathed out with a small sigh hoping there was a reason for this. After all they have gone through..and now, they will become parents. The thought of it still scared him. Sure, he had lived for many years..but no once did he picture himself as a dad to anyone. Once she reached for his hand, a small smile appeared on the corner of his lips even though he didn't realize. "Well..we have come this far." He chuckled sheepishly before shaking his head when she asked what she had to drink. "No..why?" He asked still feeling a bit shocked to the whole thing.

//And I am heading to bed..night!!

Last edited by Jayden on Tue May 07, 2013 8:29 am; edited 1 time in total
    Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Post by Hope Rivera Tue May 07, 2013 2:59 am

"Jayden..." she frowned leaning closer towards him "You don't know that?" Hope raised his hand towards her lips looking right at his green eyes. "Who says I'll be a good mother? But, least we have your family to help us out... Well I don't know about Neca." she shrugged at the thought. Shifting closer to him she leaned her body against his "I love you always and forever." Hope gave him a small smile as she tilt her head to the side. Her smile fade away leaving a frown behind "I hope your sister is wrong and that your mother knows another way but.." she bit her lip "I'm scared... I really am... I have to drink human blood... For months I'll have to drink it." Hope looked at him with fear in her eyes "Please... Don't start freaking out.. I need you."
    Jayden
    Jayden

Post by Jayden Tue May 07, 2013 6:31 pm

Jayden rubbed the back of his head as he looked down at the floor. "I do know that..I mean, look at me." He gestured to himself "I am not exactly a father figure.." He breathed before shrugging knowing she had a point. Both of them didn't know the first thing to parenting..but with help..they might get through it. Feeling her body leaning against his, he turned to look down at her with a smile "I love you too..no matter what happens." He mumbled lowly before his face expression turned into a worrisome look. "Human blood? Seriously?" He asked noticing the fear in her eyes making his frown increase. "But..How can I NOT freak out?! It's human blood..your still getting used to animal blood and then with that..who knows if you can turn back.." He concernedly said with a small crack to his voice not wanting to lose Hope.
    Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Post by Hope Rivera Tue May 07, 2013 6:38 pm

"That's why I'm hoping your mother knows a different way." she mumbled nuzzling her face into his shoulder. Hope didn't want to drink human blood she didn't want to lose her humanity. "I don't want you to freak out because I want you to be strong for me." she mumbled, looking up at him with a small smile trying to lighten things up. She stood up running a hand down her face "Can we.. Change the subject or head back to the house... So I can talk to your mother about this, she knows more about this whole thing than us."
    Jayden
    Jayden

Post by Jayden Tue May 07, 2013 6:48 pm

Jayden ran a hand through her hair when she nuzzled her face into his shoulder. Looking down, he kissed the top of her head. How was he gonna handle all of this that was coming at him at once. First, moving into a completely new area. Then, Hope still needing control with her being a new werewolf..and now, a baby...a werewolf baby that needs human blood in order to be born healthy. "I-I'll try." He mumbled. "But I can't make any promises.." He breathed a hesitant chuckle before watching her stand. He then pushed himself off the ground and nodded. "Fine..it's not like we have a choice.." He mumbled with a sigh before his eyes widened. "How the hell am I gonna tell her?" He frowned not knowing that Audrey already told her.
    Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Post by Hope Rivera Tue May 07, 2013 6:55 pm

She wanted him to promise not to fight "Well, can you promise me if she get angry to walk away so we don't fight and I feel like punching you in the face." she said, giving him an innocent smile. Hope didn't like arguing with him and when she starts to get bigger it wouldn't be healthy for the baby, is she's stressing out. "I had already told Audrey when I arrived home and told her to tell your mom. So hope she's done that." Hope sighed walking back to the house with Jayden. Once they made it inside Hope started to feel hungry. "Chicha?" she called, wondering where she might be.
    Jayden
    Jayden

Post by Jayden Tue May 07, 2013 7:01 pm

Jayden blinked at her wording and nodded his head with hesitation. "Alright..fine." He rolled his eyes with a frown. He knew he would have to keep himself controlled...for her sake...and the baby's. He froze a bit when she said Audrey knew. "S-She does?" He frowned as he rubbed his face. "Well..isn't this just a perfect day..?" He said sarcastically. Then again, he would have never had the courage to tell his mom by himself..so in a way, he was glad Audrey did. As he followed her back in, he crossed his arms as he nervously looked around for his mom.
    Neca and Audrey
    Neca and Audrey

Post by Neca and Audrey Tue May 07, 2013 7:07 pm

When Audrey told her the news, she felt as if someone was clenching her stomach. Jayden? A father? Her brow furrowed. How was Hope going to handle this? She was a new wolf...even though there really isn't much of a difference other than..keeping the baby healthy by drinking human blood and it's a shorter wait. She took a seat trying to process this before lifting her head hearing Hope. She stood up reluctantly and walked over seeing Hope and Jayden. "I can't believe you two would be so mindless." She frowned before sighing. It was too late to do anything about it. "Excuse me for what I said..I am just a little bit shocked." She said as she walked over to Hope. "If you need anything..just tell me,ok?"

//I'll be right back -.-
    Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Post by Hope Rivera Tue May 07, 2013 7:16 pm

Hope frowned at Jayden "I didn't mean to make it sound harsh, Jayden." she reached out for his hand. "I just don't like us fighting." She frowned letting go of his hand and sighed "Well, I trust Audrey enough to tell her first like I was going to tell Neca." Audrey was more of the family person anyways and knew how to tell her mother about this. Neca... Well, who knows what she thinks of Jayden knocking up Hope. Hope frowned at what Chicha said, rubbing her arm slightly as she looked down at the ground. Wanting to say sorry but sorry wasn't good enough. "Well... Um.." she bit her lower lip, Hope was hungry and yet afraid to feed off a human.

//nooooooo~~~~ And when do you want to skip time
    Jayden
    Jayden

Post by Jayden Tue May 07, 2013 10:13 pm

"It's alright..I get it." He mumbled with a nod as he gave her a small smile when she reached out for his hand. "I either...but you know sometimes I can't control myself." He sighed. His eyes widened at the thought of Neca finding out. She would probably attack him. The thought of it made him grumble under his breath. When his mom walked in, he lifted his head before frowning at what she said. He hesitantly glanced at Hope when she tried to speak making his frown increase. "Does she have to drink HUMAN blood?" He blurted out seeing she was having trouble speaking at the moment..and she looked hungry already.

//Hmm, whenever! :3
    Neca and Audrey
    Neca and Audrey

Post by Neca and Audrey Tue May 07, 2013 10:18 pm

Chicha looked at Hope with a raised an eyebrow knowing she must have some questions about this...but she probably offended her making her nervous. "Forget about what I said...just-" she stopped when Jayden interrupted and sigh with a nod as she glanced at the two. "Yea..it's need." She mumbled with a frown. "You don't need to drink an abundant of it..just-" She stopped trying remember. "Just..like a needle's worth, you know? Or..you can go to the doctor every so often...and they will do it for you..by injecting needles." She mumbled with a sigh. "Obviously this hospital isn't a regular kind..so I only know of one."
    Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Post by Hope Rivera Tue May 07, 2013 10:23 pm

"So I don't have a drink a quirt." she mumbled, just enough to make the baby healthy. Should be fine enough for her to handle but she didn't like Jayden shouting out like that. "I think I can handle that." Hope looked back at Jayden wondering what he thought of it "But i am already hungry."

// Hmm... two more replies and skip Smile
    Neca and Audrey
    Neca and Audrey

Post by Neca and Audrey Tue May 07, 2013 10:30 pm

"No..but now that you bring up...you will have to drink a lot more blood than usual during the final months." She said in a worrisome tone as she crossed her arms looking directly at Hope. "I am sure you can handle the first months,sweetie." She said as she gave her a small smile before frowning when she mentioned her being hungry. "Now?" She asked with a frown as she placed a finger on her lip. Getting the human was going to be the hard part. "You know, there are few people out there who donate their blood to some of the 'good' vampires.." She said trying to think of any vampire she knew. "Because I don't want you to attack any human out there..but can you make do with an animal for the moment?" She asked concernedly.

//Alright!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 3:05 am