Vengeance: AU

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vengeance: AU

4 posters

An unexpected surprise

Jayden
    Jayden

An unexpected surprise - Page 10 Empty Re: An unexpected surprise

Post by Jayden Sat May 11, 2013 3:01 am

Jayden glanced down at Eli to see how she was doing before looking back at Hope as he raised an eyebrow with a nod. His face fell when she mentioned her family having enemies and frowned at the thought. "Well..you aren't really a hunter anymore...so-"He stopped not knowing where he was heading with it. "I'm your boyfriend,it's my job to protect you." He mumbled,forcing a smile. The problem was...was he able to protect them. He frown for a second before smiling again as she handed him his neck. "Finally." He mumbled with a smirk,trying to push the other thought away. Once Eli squealed, he couldn't help but laugh a little at how cute she looked. "Exactly..she is strong...like you." He smiled,kissing the side of Hope's head. "So..just relax.."
    Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Post by Hope Rivera Sat May 11, 2013 3:13 am

"I'm not worried about that as much as I'm worried about Cole finding me... He's more obsessed than that chick who wanted you and powerful." Hope said not wanting to freak him out, but she was stating the fact. Hope had her demons to face and it scared her if she lost her family again "I can't lose any more family.." Her voice crackled sounding like she was about to cry as tears formed in her eyes. Hearing what Jayden said she smiled, pecking his sweet lips “Your mom thinks different. She says we fight and act like a married couple.” Hope leaned down kissing his neck softly “I wouldn’t mind if you were my husband…” she admitted. Hope didn’t care if they were married or not just being with him was fine enough, but having wedding and exchanging vows was… Nice. She tiled her head to the side resting on his shoulder watching as Eli being so cute. “Well, she has her daddy’s temper when someone says no.” she grinned.
    Jayden
    Jayden

Post by Jayden Sat May 11, 2013 3:24 am

Jayden hesitated when she brought up this guy called Cole making him frown furiously. "Well, he better leave you alone...but if he doesn't I will handle it." He thought he could have handled anything..but he might be underestimating this Cole guy. Hearing her voice crack, he lifted her head. "Listen to me..you aren't gonna lose this family..not if I have a say." He forced a smile seeing her smile as she pecked his lips. He hesitated when she brought up marriage. He wasn't that type of guy since he wasn't religious in anyway,so getting married beneath a church would mean having to go through the steps of that. "Uhh-" He licked his lips and gave her a smile. He wanted to be with Hope...but a ring isn't really gonna change anything other than her last name,which marriage by law provides. "We don't really need papers to prove our love though.." He mumbled. As she rested her head on his shoulder, he wrapped his spare arm around her back. "Yea, I know." He chuckled sheepishly.

//And..I am heading to bed...I need to sleep since I am gonna wake up early..Night!
    Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Post by Hope Rivera Sat May 11, 2013 3:40 am

Hearing what he had to say that she won’t lose this family, won’t see his mother and sisters die. Much as she and Neca don’t see eye to eye, Hope wouldn’t want her head. “Thanks my Romeo.” She nuzzled her head against his shoulder. Hope couldn't help but to laugh at his nervous look from bring up the word married. "Oh, I know Jayden." she wrapped her arms around his waist. She was with him no matter what, nothing would change much if they had gotten married “But, you know I wouldn’t want it in a church… I would want it here.” Audrey would get a marriage license to get them love birds hitch. “I’m with you forever... Married or not.” It was cheesy but Jayden was her world, life would suck without him. Even if he’s an asshole. Eli looked up at her parents smacking her bear against her mother’s head, bouncing in her father’s arms. “Ouch, Jayden Eli’s abusing me.” She started to fake cry as Eli tilt her head wondering why mama was crying. “nee.” Eli rubbed her mother’s head.

//I'm going to head to bed myself.
    Jayden
    Jayden

Post by Jayden Sat May 11, 2013 9:17 am

Jayden smirked down at her and scoffed. "I am not like Romeo." He chuckled as he got to thinking. Was he like Romeo? He blink feeling her nuzzling her head and just shrugged at the thought. When she laughed, he hesitated before breathing out with a small sigh. "Here?" he mumbled as he thought about it for a second. Looking back down at her, he breathed a chuckle making him smirk. "Same here." He smiled,at the cheesiness,but it was literally true. They will have their whole lives to spend together. He slightly jumped not expecting Eli to smack her bear against Hope's head before chuckling at how proud Eli looked because of it. He averted his eyes to Hope and faked a pout. "Ohh.." He breathed while his hand rubbed her back looking at Eli with a fake disappointed look. Once Eli rubbed her mother's head, he smiled "That's my girl." He mumbled as he leaned to kiss the side of Eli's head.
    Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Post by Hope Rivera Sat May 11, 2013 6:00 pm

"What don't you want it here?" she asked raising an brow at Jayden. Having an outdoor wedding, Audrey would sure love to have that. Oh well, no use about talking it when he doesn't seem to like about the idea of marriage, not that it bothered Hope. Eli waved her hands around as she dropped the bear on the door whining about it. Hope bend down picking up the bear "Here sweetie." she mumbled, leaning over to kiss her forehead "What am I not your girl anymore?" she leaned tilting her head back to press her lips against his.
    Jayden
    Jayden

Post by Jayden Sat May 11, 2013 6:26 pm

"No, I'm not saying I don't want it here..I just don't see the point of marriage.." He always saw it as a way of screwing up relationships. Especially nowadays since divorce rates are rising. He blames the word marriage in general...just by putting a name..it makes people stress out about living up to the name to the point it ends up divorcing. He didn't want to risk it. When Eli waved her hands around causing the bear to be thrown on the door, he chuckled and watched Hope bend down. He puckered his lips out,pretending to think about her question before feeling her lips press against his. He kissed her back gently before looking into her eyes with a smirk. "You are still my girl...I just have two now." He grinned,pecking her lips. "Now, If you don't mind..I gotta change into my clothes..it's getting chilly." He chuckled sheepishly seeing he only had a towel. He carried Eli over to her crib and laid her down as he looked through his drawers. Picking out something random, he put them on once he dropped his towel.
    Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Post by Hope Rivera Sat May 11, 2013 6:42 pm

As he kissed her back, she cupped the side of his neck with s smile. Eli looked up and smacked her dad with the bear not liking the site she saw. She giggled hugging her bear before chewing on its ear. Hope laughed slightly before looking up at Jayden "I knew it... You’re cheating on me and where i thought we had a perfect life." She tilts her head back with a smile. Hope placed her hands on her hips "Hmm, I don't know you can sleep naked. I wouldn't mind at all." She said, walking over towards him as she checked him out “Oh yes, I wouldn’t mind at all but you’re to chicken and think I’ll seduce you.” Hope raised her hand up with a shrug. She walked over to her dresser opening it up and held up a light short blue nightgrown. Oh, shopping with Audrey was so fun when she’s helping her pick out sleep wear. Taking off her rode and slipped it on she flinched feeling Jayden’s hands around her stomach.
    Jayden
    Jayden

Post by Jayden Sat May 11, 2013 7:14 pm

"Ohh." He faked a pout looking down at her "Sorry to ruin our perfect life...because I didn't think you mind if I had two girls..especially if one is a newborn,but I'll break it off if you want." He chuckled. He slipped on his boxer before playfully rolling his eyes as he turned his head looking back at her while she checked him out. He put on some joggers and grabbed a shirt. He stared at it before scoffing "I am not a chicken! I just don't like to be used as your little play toy of lust." He gave her playful glare. He placed his shirt back in the drawer thinking it would be much more comfortable if he slept without a shirt. Turning his body to face her, he eyed her body as she took off her robe. Walking over, he placed his hands on her stomach from behind as he gently kissed up her neck. When he reached her ear, he tilted his head looking into her eyes with a small grin. "You look sexy." He mumbled,pecking her ear as his hands slid down to her thighs. It was tempting for him.
    Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Post by Hope Rivera Sat May 11, 2013 7:24 pm

Hope tilt her head back against his shoulder, closing her eyes as she let him a small hum. It was bad that he was already turning her one? Slowly she opened her eyes to look at him smirking at what he said, gently she grinned her lower body against his. She let out a small groan from her throat as she looked at Eliana from the corner of her eye. Good their daughter was sound asleep holding the bear, turning around she cupped his face, pressing her lips against his, as she tugged on his bottom lip with a smirk. Placing her elbows on his shoulder Hope jumped up wrapping her legs around his waist.
    Jayden
    Jayden

Post by Jayden Sat May 11, 2013 7:34 pm

Jayden smirked against her neck as she tilted her head back against his shoulder and continued to kiss her neck. He was never tired of touching her...and he couldn't resist. When she grinded her lower body against his, his lips parted as he stifled a moan,only breath emitted from his throat. When she let out a small groan, he grinned loving the noises she makes..since it always gets him turned on just by hearing it. As she turned around, he grinned widely,his hands instinctively gripped her hips as pressed his lips tighter against hers before breathing a chuckle as she tugged on his bottom lip. When she jumped up, wrapping her legs around his waist, he placed the palm of his hands on her thighs for support as he pressed his lips against her chest. Sucking on some areas, he noticed he was leaving her small marks making him grinned widely up at her. Carrying her over to the bed, he laid her down with him on top of her and cupped her neck as he kissed her hungrily.
    Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Post by Hope Rivera Sat May 11, 2013 7:53 pm

She couldn't get enough of his touch like she was under his sired spell. Her lips parted as she stifled a moan, tilting her head to the side. The feeling of his lips sucking on her skin turn her on even more 'Hmm, Jayden.." she mumbled with a small smile on her lips. Boy did she love him, she loved him a lot. Hope was glad she had meet him even with all the twist and turns in their lives. She wouldn't want to change a thing. As he laid her down on her bed she un-wrapped her legs from his waist, running her hands up his spine slowly while she kissed him back. Rubbing her leg against his her hands snacked up though his hair tugging on the ends gently.
    Jayden
    Jayden

Post by Jayden Sat May 11, 2013 8:16 pm

Jayden glanced up at her with a grin at what she mumbled. He ran the tips of his fingers down her chest to her stomach. Feeling her running her hands up his spine, he shivered at bit at her touch as his breathing was a bit shaken up. Pulling away a bit, he wrapped his arms around her shoulders,slightly lifting her upper body up. Running his tongue down her tongue, he smirked and lightly bit near the back of her neck before nibbling. He slowly began grinding his lower half against her as he moaned quietly against his skin. Lifting his head, he pecked her lips before lightly tugging on her upper lip before running his tongue across it. "I love you." He mumbled quietly against her lips. He just couldn't have enough of her.
    Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Post by Hope Rivera Sat May 11, 2013 8:31 pm

Feeling his tongue run down her neck, she shivered while slowly breathing out heavily. She let a quiet moan gripping on his hair as she smiled. Once he grinds his lower body against hers, Hope wanted him. She wanted to finish what they had started in the bathroom before Eliana woke up from a nightmare. Smiling against his lips she rubbed his shoulder smoothly, giggling as he tugged her upper lip. "I love you too." she whispered, running her tongue across his lips. Her arm wrapped around his shoulder looking up into his green eyes. Hope pecked his lips lightly.
    An unexpected surprise - Page 10 33vggfa
    Jayden
    Jayden

Post by Jayden Sat May 11, 2013 8:49 pm

Jayden felt the touch of her lips touch his for a second before pressing her lips tightly to his. As his lips parted, he slid his tongue into her mouth and rubbed it against hers. His hand pressed her back to press her body against his leaving no gaps in between them. Slowly, he trailed his hand down to grip her ass. "Mm, tempting to rip your night gown off." He breathed pulling away from the kiss to suck on the upper part of her breast. He then pulled away,sitting on his knees as he eyed her body. His hand slowly slid the straps down her shoulders. He bent down and kissed her shoulder lightly while his hand rubbed over her panties.
    Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Post by Hope Rivera Sat May 11, 2013 9:03 pm

Once their lips parted she breath in some air looking at his eyes while he licked her lips. His hands rubbing down her body causing her breathing to heavy, feeling him press her body against his. She smirked at him jumping slightly at the felt of his hand on her ass. "Well, I got plenty of more." she whispered in a sexual tone, one he pulled away she brushed her lips against his. Her head pressed against her pillow breathing out a grown "I want you..." she admit not being able to hold back. As he sat on his knees eying the curves on her body, he leaned down kissing her shoulders while he rubbed her panties.
    Jayden
    Jayden

Post by Jayden Sat May 11, 2013 9:37 pm

"You do?" He raised an eyebrow with a smug grin. Hearing what she admitted, he nodded. "I want you too." He breathed. Slowly, his hands ran across the liner of her panties before slipping them down and off. He glanced down, feeling the urge to touch her grow,and moved his lips to meet hers. His hand then reached to pull down his joggers. He flashed her a grin against her lips and cupped her neck as he positioned himself. He glanced down and penetrated into her slowly while he forced his tongue into her mouth. Moving his hands down her curves, he gripped thighs and breathed out slowly,trying to control his moans as he began his gentle thrusts.
    Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Post by Hope Rivera Sat May 11, 2013 9:46 pm

It tickled feeling his fingers slid down her legs while taking her panties off. "Your terrible." she mumbled with a grin, pressing her lips against his. Breathing through her nose she cupped his face, kissing him hungrily as she lifts her leg up. As he entered her she pasted a moan in his mouth, feeling his tongue slide in she grinned. One he thrust in her she bit his tongue gently, giggling but the feeling of him rubbing her legs. Felt really nice. Hope tugged on his hair pressing her lips against his tightly.
    Jayden
    Jayden

Post by Jayden Sat May 11, 2013 10:03 pm

Jayden breathed a chuckle. "I know..but you can't say you aren't enjoying it " He felt her leg lift up against the side of her body and moved his hand to run the palm of his hand up and down against the back of her thigh. He slightly grinned at the feel of her moan, it felt exhilarating in some way. As she bit his tongue gently, he smirked against her lips and pressed his lips tightly against her as he kissed her hungrily and passionately. His thrusts then began to quicken as his tongue lightly curled against hers. Pulling away, he sucked on her lower lip. Gripping her thigh, he moaned when he began to thrust roughly into her.
    Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Post by Hope Rivera Sat May 11, 2013 10:15 pm

Hope shrugged her shoulders "Hmm, maybe a little." she mumbled in between kisses. Kissing him hungrily and passionately, she tilt her head to the side deepening the kiss feeling his tongue curl around hers. She felt his hands resting on the back of her thighs while he thrust into her. Pushing his hair back with her thumbs she grinned against his lips trying not to be too loud with her groans. Her hands clawed down his back causing it to bleed “Harder.” She mumbled against his lips as her tongue slide up.
    An unexpected surprise - Page 10 16axjf8
    Jayden
    Jayden

Post by Jayden Sat May 11, 2013 10:33 pm

As she pushed his hair back with her thumbs, he grinned against hers while he felt her grin. He couldn't help but wince as her finger nails clawed down his back,but he liked the feeling. It made him feel a rush of nerves course through his body as he grinned widely at the feel,pulling away from the kiss to groan a bit. Hearing her made him grin as he pressed against her once more feeling her tongue slide up. Moving rougher into her, he tried to control his urges on going to rough since he didn't want to make a lot of noise. He opened his eyes,and glanced at Eli from the corner of his eyes as he continued to kiss her hungrily. He closed his eyes tightly as his thrust grew rougher finding it difficult to contain his moans.
    Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Post by Hope Rivera Sat May 11, 2013 10:42 pm

Eliana was still sound asleep holding her bear. Hope breathed heavily with her eyes still closed feeling him move rougher into her, causing her to moan in pleasure. Clinching her fingers into a fist she felt his lips pressed against hers once more. Kissing him back Hope rubbed his shoulders as she grunted at the feeling of him thrusting rougher. She found it difficult to contain her moan not wanting to wake up Eliana. Moving her lips away from his she kissed down his jawline slowly snaking down his neck. Hope parted her lips licking down towards his check and sucked on is skin.
    Jayden
    Jayden

Post by Jayden Sat May 11, 2013 11:55 pm

Feeling her lips against his jawline, his chest heaved as he licked his lips when his lips grew dry. He rested his forehead on her shoulder,closing his eyes trying to concentrate on his thrusts and breathing. Slightly opening them, he looked down at her breasts. Grabbing a hold of the top part of her nightgown, he pulled it down causing it to rip a bit. As her breast bounced with his thrust, he licked his lips and leaned down to kiss around her nipples roughly while his other hand gripped the other one. His thrust quickened making him moan at the feel. Feeling near his peak, he nibbled her breast as his body began to sweat a little from all the movement.
    Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Post by Hope Rivera Sun May 12, 2013 12:24 am

Hope bite his neck before licking where she had bitten him with a smirk. "Oh god..." she moaned a little louder, quickly she looked making sure Eliana didn't wake up. They needed to put her in one of the other free rooms with a baby monitor, so they don't have to worry about this next time around. As he ripped the top of her gown, feeling his lips around her nibbles while he rubbed the other. She grunt clinching on the sheets as he continued to trust in her quickly. Hopefully he'll pull away before ejaculating not wanting to gte pregnant again and dealing with two babies. Reaching out for his free hand she intertwined their fingers together.
    Jayden
    Jayden

Post by Jayden Sun May 12, 2013 12:34 am

Feeling her fingers intertwine with his, he glanced up at her as he continued to lightly nibble on her breast. He roughly massaged her breast enjoying the feeling of how soft they felt in his hand. Pulling away, he felt like he couldn't concentrate on his breathing that was a bit jumpy. He grew quicker and rougher making him grunt against her skin as he moved both of his hands to hold her him. He then began moving causing her to grind against the bed sheets. Feeling a bit overwhelmed at the feeling,he licked his lips continually before pulling out of her as he ejaculated on her making his moan come out like a grunt because of him trying to stifle it. He dropped his head as the palm of his hands rested against the bed to give him some support. A small smirk grew on the ends of his lips as his breathing was heavy.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 4:32 am