Vengeance: AU

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vengeance: AU

3 posters

A Road to Escape Hardships

Jayden
    Jayden

A Road to Escape Hardships - Page 3 Empty Re: A Road to Escape Hardships

Post by Jayden Mon May 06, 2013 1:34 am

Jayden finished off his apple and aimed the apple core at the trash bin to shoot. When he missed, he sighed and stood up as he looked at her with a smile. "I think you are starting to know me." He teased as he passed her picking up the apple core. He threw it into the bin and sat back down watching everyone finish up.
    Neca and Audrey
    Neca and Audrey

A Road to Escape Hardships - Page 3 Empty Re: A Road to Escape Hardships

Post by Neca and Audrey Mon May 06, 2013 1:41 am

Neca just looked out the window with boredom not bothering to pay attention. Audrey nodded as she glanced around the place. "Let's change subjects then!" She chuckled nervously as she glanced at everyone. Chicha nodded in agreement and placed a finger on her lip. "How about..let's talk about.." She paused not knowing what to ask seeing there was basically nothing new to talk about. Audrey finished up her pancakes as she looked down at the table with a pout. "I miss mechanics.." She thought out loud. She always loved fixing things,and since there wasn't really anything to fix..she felt strange. Chicha looked at Audrey before shaking her head with a chuckle and looking at Hope. "How is your training going?" She asked lowly as she finished up her food.

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 3:40 pm