Vengeance: AU

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vengeance: AU

3 posters

A Road to Escape Hardships

Jayden
    Jayden

A Road to Escape Hardships - Page 2 Empty Re: A Road to Escape Hardships

Post by Jayden Sun May 05, 2013 4:14 am

Jayden glanced up at her noticing her eyes weren't her natural color before breathing heavily as he felt her wolf fangs against his shoulder making his thrust a bit more aggressively. As she licked around the bite mark, he tilted his head to the side as he leaned in kissing her jawline roughly. Pulling away as she spoke, he breathed a chuckle. "You were such a good girl before.." He teased "So of course I had to go soft." He mumbled with a small smirk. His lips traced her collarbone as he continued his pace making him bite his lip. Pulling out of her, he turned her body around and tilted his head to the side as he looked at her with a small grin. "Something different?" He raised his eyebrows and bent down to lick up her spine.
    Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Post by Hope Rivera Sun May 05, 2013 4:25 am

Yet, she growled again clawing his sides. Hope heard what he said giving him a look "Oh so now I'm a bad girl?" she shook her head while she rolled her eyes. She grinned, breathing out small moans as her finger lightly feathered up his spine. She tilt her head to the side tugging the top of his ear with her teeth before he as pulled out of her. Was he done? Before she would ask of that he turned her body around grinning at him. “Jerk.” She laughed, quickly her body froze feeling his tongue run up her spine.
    Jayden
    Jayden

Post by Jayden Sun May 05, 2013 4:36 am

Jayden gave her a teasingly cocky grin as he nodded. "Uh-huh." He breathed seeing her rolling her eyes. When she called him a jerk, he shook his head with a small smirk. "I am taking that as a yes." He mumbled as pulled away from her back to position himself. Once he did, he pushed himself all the way in as he gripped her hips tightly. He moved her hips and his slowly at first to get used to this position as he leaned forward pushing her hair over to one shoulder. He kissed the back of her neck roughly as his lips then slid over to the side of her neck,sucking hungrily as his pace began to pick up. His fingers dug into her lips before one hand slid down to rub her vagina as he moaned at the feel. He slightly pulled his lips away from her neck as he resting them on her shoulder, concentrating on his thrust as he picked up his pace moving aggressively. Feeling his body being grinded up against her back, he started to sweat and moved his hand from her hip to the floor for support. His other hand continued to rub his fingers against her vagina furiously as he breathed heavily against her skin while letting out moans he couldn't contain at how good she felt.

Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Post by Hope Rivera Sun May 05, 2013 4:51 am

Placing her hands on the ground clinching into a fist, she bit her lip feeling his lips on her neck. As his pace picked up Hope groaned while she breathed heavily, lowering her head a little. Her claws cracked the tiles on the floor gasping a little loud as her vagina gotten rather wet. Feeling his clam sweat body grinned up against her back, her hair dangled over her head. Hope concentrated on her breathing moaning his name, her eyes became golden again. Slowly she placed her hand on top of his as she smiled a little.
    Jayden
    Jayden

Post by Jayden Sun May 05, 2013 4:59 am

Feeling her grow wet, he bit his lip with a grin. When her hand went on top of his, he looked down at their hands with a small smile as he turned his his hand making the palm of his hand face up to intertwine their finger. He moved his hand away from her vagina to support his body as he raised their hands up to her chest. He felt like he was about to reach his peek as he tucked his lips into. "Fuck." He breathed out shakily as his grip around her hand tightened. He tilted his head as leaned forward a bit to kiss across her jawline. Once he felt like he coming, he thrust quicker and more aggressive as he buried his face on her shoulder,gripping her hand tightly before ejaculating making him groan loudly in pleasure.

//Ah! Night!! My eyes are killing me >.<
    Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Post by Hope Rivera Sun May 05, 2013 5:15 am

Clinching his hand tightly, tucking in her lips she felt her body sweat from the heat coming off Jayden's body. Smirking at him as he kissed her jawline Hope whispered she loved him as he thrust more aggressive, causing her to moan his name. Once he ejaculated into her making her dug her nails in his skin moaning out his name loudly. Jayden had pulled out of her and turned her back around as he lift her up. Carrying her towards the bed with him lying next to her, she nuzzled up against his body. "Your forgiving." she heavily breathed running her hand down his chest. Resting her head under his chin “I love you so much.”
    Jayden
    Jayden

Post by Jayden Sun May 05, 2013 2:16 pm

Jayden slowed down his thrust before pulling out of her and turned her body around to face him. He wrapped his arms around her and lifted her up with him as he walked out to the bed. He placed her down and moved to lay down next to her before grinning a bit as she nuzzled up against his body. He loosely wrapped his arms around her back before rolling his eyes in a playful manner. "Of course." He mumbled as he looked down at her with a small smile. "I love you too." He breathed a sigh in content as rested his cheek on her head as his fingers lightly brushed up and down her back. "Goodnight." He yawned as he slowly drifted off to sleep.
    Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Post by Hope Rivera Sun May 05, 2013 2:25 pm

Hope soon fell asleep in his arms staying that way all night. The sun shinned over their bodies shielding her eyes, Hope groaned not wanting to get up. A knock at the door she jumped up throwing the covers over Jayden's naked body as she quickly went into the bathroom and put on the robe. Walking over towards the door she opened it up slightly seeing Audrey who wanted to know when they are coming out "Uhh.... Let me get Jayden awake first." she flashed a smile, slowly shutting the door. Turning around she sighed that was to close not that Audrey would even care by now. "Jayden wake up your sister says we need to go." she said shaking his body.
    Jayden
    Jayden

Post by Jayden Sun May 05, 2013 2:34 pm

When Hope jumped out of bed,he slightly groaned as he moved to lay on his stomach. Feeling the covers, he lifted them up a bit higher as he fell back to sleep. Once Hope began shaking his body, he let out a groan as he reached for a pillow smacking it against her face without thinking. He rubbed his head against the mattress before letting out a slight whine when he couldn't go back to sleep causing him to lift his head up. Opening his eyes, he rubbed them and tucked his lips in seeing he messed up her hair. "Sorry?" He croaked before making a face at how his voice sounded as he placed a hand on his neck.
    Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Post by Hope Rivera Sun May 05, 2013 2:46 pm

Hope glared as he smacked her with a pillow thinking how childish that was of him. "Um, uh." she said, shifting her body over his, grabbing a pillow she smacked his head. "Payback." Hope rubbed his back as she leaned close towards his neck, kissing his skin. Her hands moved down to his sides "I'll get Audrey in here to wake you up." she grinned against his skin hearing him groan. He must not want to get up "Fine sleep big baby." She moved off his body to get herself dressed. Putting on her pants Hope thought about the safe house her parents got years ago. No one knew about it, not even fellow hunters so they can have a place to stay. Hope knew how to disarm the alarm they had planted as a small smile appear on her lips “Audrey!” she shout, pulling a shirt over her head and headed out the door “Audrey, I think I know a place we can stay.” She reached out for her hand pulling her to the side. “No one knows about this place… My parents had a safe house made in the far edge of New Orleans.” Hope chewed on her lip “It’s a thought, I know how to disarm everything they have and no weapons are in that place.”
    Jayden
    Jayden

Post by Jayden Sun May 05, 2013 2:54 pm

Once she smacked his head with the pillow, he buried his face on the mattress before slightly grinning as she kissed his neck. When she mention Audrey, he groaned. "I'm naked." He whined as the mattress muffled his voice a bit.He lifted his head with a small grin as she moved off of his body and watched her get dress before turning his head as he lifted the covers up higher to block out the sunlight.
    Neca and Audrey
    Neca and Audrey

Post by Neca and Audrey Sun May 05, 2013 3:03 pm

Audrey was getting ready to head out as she placed the hairband on her mouth while she did up her hair. Once she grabbed a hold of how she wanted her ponytail, she grabbed the hairband and tied her hair as she walked out of her room,walking across the hall. She was about to go downstairs before turning her head when Hope called out her name. "Yea?" She asked before being pulled over to side. "You do?" She asked with a grin feeling a bit relieved. She was tired of moving from inn to inn especially since their items were still in storage and all they really had was clothes. "That sounds like a great idea!" She smiled "But...you sure it's safe? And is it around some sort of school?" She asked seeing Hope and Jayden would have to get back into school.
    Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Post by Hope Rivera Sun May 05, 2013 3:12 pm

Hope was sure it was safe it was built far in the woods and the paperwork they had on the place was burned in the fire. No one could find them. The reason it for the safe house was for them to start a family, Hope called her father's bluff. Not seeing how they can act like a family when they don't connect. "Yes, I'm pretty sure it is. They were pretty careful not to speak about to around anyone and burned the paperwork on it when the house was done.." Like they didn't want to be found when they decided to hang out the hunting business. “I think the closest high school if five miles away from the place, but you and I can go check it out.”
    Neca and Audrey
    Neca and Audrey

Post by Neca and Audrey Sun May 05, 2013 3:20 pm

Audrey nodded as she looked down at the ground with a smirk. "Alright..fair enough." She smiled looking back at Hope. It sounded like a place to restart..somewhere actually safe from hunters. "You want to go check it out,right now?" She asked not sure if now would be a good time seeing she they still needed to eat. "Maybe after breakfast, we will go,alright?" She raised an eyebrow before glancing back at Hope's room. "Honestly, when is Jayden gonna wake up?" She rolled her eyes as she was heading back downstairs. "OH, and you are gonna eat whatever they serve here since...it doesn't look like this is the best place for hunting." She mumbled lowly with a small pout before shrugging. "Oh well...they have to have some sort of meat." She chuckled,walking downstairs.
    Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Post by Hope Rivera Sun May 05, 2013 3:29 pm

Hope's stomach growled a little as her cheeks flushed a link pink "Yeah, so after breakfast." she laughed nervously. She raised her fist to her lips with a small pout not wanting to eat waffles and apples "Alright, I'll be a good girl. Then can we get REAL food?" She turned, opening up the door to her and Jayden's room and walked inside. Seeing he was still asleep Hope stormed up next up him Pulling the sheets off him "Get up Jayden." she rolled her eyes, "Honestly, are you going to sleep all day? This might be our last inn for good and you chose to sleep."
    Neca and Audrey
    Neca and Audrey

Post by Neca and Audrey Sun May 05, 2013 3:32 pm

Audrey breathed a chuckle when Hope's stomach growled and gave her a playful look. "Yea, THEN..but right now..you have to eat what they give you. I know it's not the same,but whatever brings food to your stomach,right?" She raised her shoulders before smirking as she continued to head down to see what they served.
    Jayden
    Jayden

Post by Jayden Sun May 05, 2013 3:40 pm

Jayden was fast asleep before feeling a cold breeze rush over his body. "Fuck!" He groaned as he sat up quickly. He gave her a look and nodded. "Yes. What's wrong with sleeping?" He mumbled as he stood up and walked over to the bathroom. After all,he needed a shower to not only wake him up but to not feel so sticky. He turned on the water and took a quick shower. Once he finished, he wrapped a towel around his torso as shook his hair before blowing his hair away from his eyes. He rubbed his eyes still feeling sleeping making him frown with a sigh. He walked out of the bathroom and opened his luggage to look for some clothes. Glancing at her from the corner of his eyes, he sighed. "Were you serious about this being our last inn maybe?" He asked,picking out his clothes.
    Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Post by Hope Rivera Sun May 05, 2013 3:46 pm

Hope ignored the look he gave her blowing him a kiss. Sitting down she looked down at her bag hoping that they will like the house. It was been so long since she's been there, she's forgotten how it looked. Raising her head up as she tilt back "Yeah, I remembered about a safe house my parents had built. Untraceable by hunters seeing they burned down anything that can leave a clue to find the place. Audrey and I are going to check it out after breakfast." she said, smiling at him "So, how much do you love me. And sorry it took forever to remember it."
    Jayden
    Jayden

Post by Jayden Sun May 05, 2013 3:55 pm

Jayden glanced at her with a small frown. "Do you think there will be traps there?" He asked hesitantly. It's not that he didn't trust her,it's just that this was a place that was owned by her parents..hunters.They might have left traps that she doesn't even know about. When he finished picking out what he is gonna wear, he dropped the towel putting on his boxers. He turned to look at her as he was putting on his pants,buttoning it. "Are you seriously asking me that?" He raised an eyebrow before walking over to her,sitting next to her. "I love you so much..you don't even know." He mumbled with a smirk as he looked down at her lips. Pecking them, he rubbed her leg and moved back up to slip on his shirt,buttoning it up.
    Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Post by Hope Rivera Sun May 05, 2013 4:07 pm

"I know there are some traps, I can disarm them, but they had that built so when they stopped wanting to be hunters. We can have a place to start over and try being a family." They had it built when she was twelve. Hope knew that place from reading the paperwork on it, looking at the blueprints, spying on her parents talking. "Yes, I am asking you how much you love me." she stuck her tongue out at him playfully. Once he sat down next to her, she smiled at him brushing his wet bangs away from his pretty green eyes. Her stomach growled again as she made a face "Fine, I'll feed you crappy food." she groaned throwing herself back against the bed. Wanting something fresh not human food, Hope mumbled as Jayden pulled her up on her feet. Walking out of the room, they head downstairs into the lobby seeing his family sitting in the middle of the room. Hope's noise wrinkled at the smell as she walked up grabbing a couple things to tie her over. Taking a seat next to Audrey she took a bite out of the muffin.
    Jayden
    Jayden

Post by Jayden Sun May 05, 2013 9:09 pm

"Oh." He breathed with a small smirk feeling relieved that it was more of a safe house then that of a hunter. He smiled down at her when she stuck her tongue out and breathed a small chuckle when she brushed his wet bangs away from his eyes. He finished up getting ready as he continued to try to dry his hair up before glancing at her stomach when it growl making him smirk a little. "It's not crappy...it's still good for your health." He chuckled "Besides, you'll get used to the taste even though I agree...It sucks." He shrugged before rolling his eyes as she threw herself back against the bed. "Come on." He mumbled as he pulled her back on her feet before walking out of the room with her. Heading downstairs, he grabbed an apple considering he wasn't that hungry to begin with. Sitting down with his family, he tossed the apple between his hands before taking a bite out of it. "Where is the house anyways?" He asked hoping it wasn't far.
    Neca and Audrey
    Neca and Audrey

Post by Neca and Audrey Sun May 05, 2013 9:19 pm

Audrey bought herself some pancakes and sat down on the table waiting for everyone else to come down. Once her mom and Neca made it down, Neca crossed her arms on the table not in the mood for anything since she wanted fresh blood. Audrey poked at her pancakes before taking a bite out of it. Lifting her head up, she saw Jayden and Hope and gave them a smile. "Hey." She moved her chair over to one side for Hope when she sat down next to her. "A muffin? That's it?" She looked over a Hope with an unamused look before turning her attention to Jayden when he spoke.
    Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Post by Hope Rivera Sun May 05, 2013 9:23 pm

"Outside of New Orleans." she said, taking another bite of her muffin. Hope was sure Jayden would love it there, the streets field with art, music, great food and culture. Just thinking about it put a small smile on her lips "Just the few times I've been there it felt like they put on a play every week." she mumbled. Audrey gave her a look as Hope held up her plate "Not just a muffin. I got an apple and banana..." Hope wanted to go on and talk more about the house, what was inside it that she could remember but, it was best not to talk about it in cause Hunters were around and lessened in.
    Jayden
    Jayden

Post by Jayden Sun May 05, 2013 11:37 pm

Jayden looked over at Neca who look bothered at the fact that she couldn't hunt. When Hope said the place was outside of New Orleans, he raised his eyebrows "Really?" He smirked knowing that place was filled with all kinds of art especially in Mardi Gras. "Oh..well, that sounds like a perfect place to write...but it also sounds like it's gonna be a pretty loud place." He chuckled sheepishly expecting to hear music all around. He looked down at her plate when she raised it up and looked at Audrey with a chuckle. "It's not like she needs to eat a bunch of healthy foods." He mumbled with a small smirk before looking away.

A Road to Escape Hardships - Page 2 Tumblr_m2v43gsEtf1qk8vbb
    Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Post by Hope Rivera Mon May 06, 2013 1:28 am

"I thought you might like it." Hope said, raising her eyebrow at Jayden with a small smirk on her lips. He loved to write and being at a place like that was sure enough to inspire his creative mind "But, lets talk about it more later. Who knows if anyone might be lessening in." she mumbled, finishing up her food. She waited on the others to get done before heading off once again.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 3:52 am