Vengeance: AU

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vengeance: AU

3 posters

A Road to Escape Hardships

Jayden
    Jayden

A Road to Escape Hardships Empty A Road to Escape Hardships

Post by Jayden Sat May 04, 2013 11:11 pm

After a month, Jayden regained back his humanity as Hope was still needed to be controlled. After all, it didn't take a couple of weeks to control the hunger. Still, she was holding up pretty well. And since they were attacked by hunters, they have been on the road lately. They kept their furniture and other things of important in storage for when they find a place to settle down. So far, they have been on the road moving from inn to inn. Jayden felt strange being without his items,but at least he knew he had them since they weren't thrown away. During that month, they all had grown fond of Hope being with them..which is why they brought her along...to get to know her more,and to help her control her wolf urges.Encountering another inn, Jayden went to park the car with a sigh. He was already tired of continually moving from place to place. Getting out of the car, he stayed outside as his family was going to buy a room. This inn was literally in the middle of nowhere...all you see is grassland..The thought made him frown as he decided to go for a walk around.
    Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

A Road to Escape Hardships Empty Re: A Road to Escape Hardships

Post by Hope Rivera Sat May 04, 2013 11:30 pm

Being a werewolf for about a month, it was like being reborn having to learn new things. Taking baby steps every say to control her thirst she couldn't stop craving for blood. They have been on and off the road with her as a tag along, her emotions were jumbled all over the place. Her and Jayden haven't had a chance to connect now that she's a werewolf with all this running around, Hope was scared that their romance had died. Jayden had gotten out of the car for a walk as she rubbed her temples, she felt hungry. Looking over seeing he wasn’t in place site Hope frowned wanting to spend time with him. She questioned if he still had feelings for her at all she gotten out of the car pasting back and forth. She chewed on her lip as her fingers tapped against her elbow while licking her lips.

A Road to Escape Hardships Tumblr_inline_mjd78yj0B51qz4rgp
    Jayden
    Jayden

Post by Jayden Sat May 04, 2013 11:53 pm

Jayden continued to look around the area seeing everything was pretty calm around here. He didn't think he would miss school...maybe it was just because of the play. Pushing the thought away, he walked backed seeing it was getting dark. He stopped seeing Hope pacing back and forth and thrust his hands into his pockets. "You alright there?" He asked hesitantly unsure if she had the urge of human blood again. He looked down at the ground and moved his gaze back to her. "You-uh..seem nervous about something.."He mumbled. He felt like it hadn't been the same between them lately...like this was a new Hope. But it's not like he had a say since..they haven't spoken as much since then. Mostly because she was with his mom or sister trying to control her..so they barely had time alone together.

A Road to Escape Hardships Tumblr_mca097EHru1qcuqx0o1_500
    Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Post by Hope Rivera Sun May 05, 2013 12:04 am

Hope stopped hearing the sound of Jayden's voice like he was talking to a complete stranger. Not the best way to make her feel when her emotions are on over drive, heightened, and un controllable. “Just a little hungry… I can deal with it.” She said, shoving her hands back in her pockets “Not that you care doubt you have any feelings left for me… Seeing that you talk to me like I’m a stranger in your life.” She tilt her head to the side with a blank look. Hope didn’t meant for it to slip out that like it was hard to control, she felt like pouncing him kissing him like crazy and yet she wanted to tell at him for making her feel like she’s nothing to him and that she can’t live up to his ex. Who was born a wolf and he had to turn her. Hope rubbed her temples sighing “I… I didn’t mean for it to come out like that…. I just miss you and feel like you’re not really looking at me..” Hope walked over towards Jayden wrapping her arms around him. "I need some you time... I feel like..I'm losing you..."
    A Road to Escape Hardships Tumblr_l9y9208eyw1qaa163o1_500
    Jayden
    Jayden

Post by Jayden Sun May 05, 2013 12:19 am

Jayden looked down at the ground and nodded hesitantly. "That's..good." He mumbled as he slightly glanced at her. It felt awkward..he didn't know why. He figured it was just him since, he had to watch what he had to say since anything could turn her emotional. So he knew when to back off..but with him being bipolar,it made things a hell of a lot more difficult. He blinked at what she said and thought about it. He frowned and shook his head but before he had a chance to speak, she spoke again. Seeing her rubbing her temples, he shrugged. "It's fine.." He breathed out. "I'm sorry for making it look like I don't feel anything towards you..but I do..I really do." He vaguely said "It's just...I guess we just...haven't spoken as must." He shrugged not knowing why he was acting this way towards her. He still loved her..he just couldn't show it anymore. When she walked over towards him, he hesitated as she wrapped her arms around him and slowly moved his arms to wrapped around her lower back. "You're not.." He sighed "I don't know..what's wrong with me.. honestly." He breathed and pulled away to look at her. "I think..we should head inside.." He forced a smile. "It's getting dark."

A Road to Escape Hardships Tumblr_md5cpxrOC61qh7ojzo1_500
    Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Post by Hope Rivera Sun May 05, 2013 12:32 am

Hope didn't know if his words were true. It was like he was looking through her not at her as if she was some object in his life, almost making her want to run off. She wasn't going to be around a guy she loves who treats her like a broken toy "I love you." she said, pulling away with the frown still on her lips nodding her head in agreement. Folding her arms she walked up inside the inn with him as his sister handed Jayden a key to a room telling the two of them to get in "huh?" Hope was a little confused but before she had to change to ask Audrey pushed her inside the room and shut it to talk with Jayden. She shrugged her shoulders walking over towards the bed she rushed her fingers against the slink sheets. Turning her head she hit her lip walking into the bathroom and decided to take a bath. Maybe, a hot shower will ease her body.
    Jayden
    Jayden

Post by Jayden Sun May 05, 2013 12:41 am

Jayden slightly stopped walking when she said she loved him and kept looking straight. "I love you too." He mumbled,glancing at her before continuing to walk inside. He noticed Audrey walking towards them as she handed him a key to his and Hope's room. He turned to looked at Hope when Audrey pushed her in and closed the door before he even had the chance to get in making him hesitate. "What?" He asked as she gave him a look. "I didn't do anything wrong..did I?" He rolled his eyes hating that look Audrey always gives him when he did something wrong.
    Neca and Audrey
    Neca and Audrey

Post by Neca and Audrey Sun May 05, 2013 12:50 am

Audrey got out of her room and was about to go outside to hand the last room key over to Jayden and Hope before spotting them already inside. "Hey!" She smiled as she handed Jayden the room key. "You two will be sharing a room! Seeing they only had two rooms left." She faked a pout before glancing at both Jayden and Hope. She wanted Jayden and Hope to share a room anyways since they seemed so down around each other lately. Seeing Hope look like she wanted to say something, Audrey just pushed her in the room,closing the door. Looking back at Jayden, she gave him a face. "Yes, you did." She placed her hands on her hips. "Hope needs you right now more than ever..and what do you do?" She raised an eyebrow "You just walk away from her." She rolled her eyes "Man up would you!" She smacked the side of his head and opened the door as she shoved him in there. "Get along." She smirked and closed the door as she went to walk over to her room. She was really growing fond of Hope like a sister...so she didn't want nothing bad to happen between them.

A Road to Escape Hardships Tumblr_lwxo3ymjoG1r4kfic
    Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Post by Hope Rivera Sun May 05, 2013 12:58 am

Having the warm water hit against her skin she sighed running a hand against her wet hair. Rubbing the side of her neck cracking it slightly feeling stressed out about Jayden's love for her was a pain in the neck. She turned off the water hearing the door opened, one of the things she loved about this... Super hearing. Hope sighed, walking out of the shower reaching out for the robe she leaned over to see it was just Jayden in the room. Pulling her hand away she smirked to herself walking out of the bathroom "Hey." Hope tilt her head to the side wondering if he’ll rejected her while she’s standing there naked in front of him.
    A Road to Escape Hardships Tumblr_lgxk0es6SP1qh91jxo1_500
    Jayden
    Jayden

Post by Jayden Sun May 05, 2013 1:06 am

Jayden stumbled in before rolling his eyes with a sigh. He wasn't acting that differently around her...was he? He thought about it before shaking his head as he walked over to the bed,taking off his shoes. He sighed and leaned forward with his arms resting on his knees,looking down at the ground. He lifted his head up when Hope walked out of the bathroom and hesitated seeing her naked. He rubbed his neck nervously as he looked down at the ground. "Hey." He breathed as he looked into her eyes trying his hardest to not get distracted by her naked body. "What..what are you doi-" He couldn't finish the sentence as his eyes wandered down her before shaking his head. "Are you planning to sleep like that?" He mumbled quickly as he slightly glanced up at her trying to rest his view on the ground.
    Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Post by Hope Rivera Sun May 05, 2013 1:20 am

Hope watched seeing he was still rejecting her or seems like it. She turned trying to get something out of him, anything just to show he fells something for her. He says he still does but doesn’t care to show it. Audrey has been seen how much it hurts Hope for she cries about it. Seeing nothing was working, like he was trying to avoid to even look at her. Feeling like her breath was caught in her throat, her eyes tearing up a little "Um, no... I'll go..." He didn't love her. Well, he does but not like before "Forget, I give up." she walked back into the bathroom shutting the door behind her. Sliding down to the floor she held her knees as her brown eyes stared at the floor. Slowly breathing in counting to ten like Audrey had taught her to control her emotions not to let them control her.
    Jayden
    Jayden

Post by Jayden Sun May 05, 2013 1:29 am

Jayden glanced at her when she spoke as he noticed her eyes tearing up making him instantly frown. As she walked back in the bathroom, he smacked his forehead as he threw his upper body on the bed. What was wrong with him? He shook his head not wanting to see her sad and stood up as he walked over to the door. He raised his hand as he was about to knock before hesitating. Why has he been acting reluctant? He then knocked on the door. "Hope?" He called out quietly. "I-I'm sorry.." He breathed as he rested his forehead on the door. "I don't know what's wrong with me." He mumbled mostly to himself as he looked down at the door knob. "Can you open up?" He asked with a frown.He didn't know if he wanted to talk about it seeing...it was just him.
    Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Post by Hope Rivera Sun May 05, 2013 1:38 am

Hope wanted more than to tell him to fuck off that he was being an ignorant jerk. But, the part of her that loves him dearly looked up at the door knob, moving to the side away from the door. She twisted the knob pulling the door opened as she let her hand dropped to her side unsure if she should even look at him "I'm lessening." she said, slowly lifting her head up to look at him. What was left to say 'sorry' he's starting to sound like that's the only word he knows "If I'm a constitute bad reminder to you in anyway... I'll leave." she mumbled.
    Jayden
    Jayden

Post by Jayden Sun May 05, 2013 1:51 am

Jayden moved his head away from the door when she twisted the knob,pulling the door open. Looking down at her, he frowned as he walked inside,sitting down right next to her. He fiddled with his fingers as he forced himself to make eye contact with her.He didn't know where to start making him breathe a sigh. "Ok..well..." He stopped and rubbed the side of his neck. "I don't know what's gotten into me.." He mumbled with a small shrug. "I do love you...I hate seeing you unhappy..it's just..I don't know..I guess I've been spending time alone." He mumbled looking down at the floor. "With you always trying to control yourself...and my sister always helping you...Neca always going out..and my mom always busy looking places...makes me feel like before I even met you...which I guess made me feel anti-social all over again" He chuckled sheepishly as he looked back at her. "Did I mention I am sorry?" He faked a smile,trying to lighten up the mood.

A Road to Escape Hardships Tumblr_mih4xxKkda1rng8zfo1_250
    Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Post by Hope Rivera Sun May 05, 2013 2:02 am

Fiddling with her fingers she lessened to what he had to say: that he loves her, hates to see her so upset, started to feel anti-social again. So, maybe she didn't get to see the anti-social Jayden to know how he acted. She knew the fun loving Jayden. She wanted to speak but was afraid she might say the wrong thing, her words just came out. Hope turned to looked at him seeing him fake a smile, it got her to smile a little. "Your a jerk... But, I love you too, Jayden." She tilt her head to the side leaning forward she pressed her lips against his, gently she cupped his cheek.
    A Road to Escape Hardships Tumblr_inline_mm2x35abP11qz4rgp
    Jayden
    Jayden

Post by Jayden Sun May 05, 2013 2:11 am

When he saw her smile a little, his fake smile turn into a real one. Once she tilted her head to the side, he looked down at her lips and quickly licked his lips before she pressed her lips against his. He kissed her back gently as he slightly shifted his body to face her moving his hand to cup the side of her neck. He tilted his head causing the kiss to be deep as his hand slid up to run through her hair as he held the back of her head. Pressing her lips against his tightly, he slid his tongue into her mouth to rub against hers before pulling away for breath. He rubbed his lower lip with a small smirk. "So..does that mean I am forgiven?" He asked hesitantly.
    Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Post by Hope Rivera Sun May 05, 2013 2:27 am

Hope slightly shift her body feeling a sudden rush of lust for Jayden. She was more of control of resting human blood, it was emotions Audrey was trying to get her to handle. Crawling on his lap pressing her body against his as he slide his tongue in her mouth, she grinned. As he pulled away she pulled his shirt over his head "A little... You still have a long way to go." she teased, brushing her hand down his cheek tilting her head to the side. She pressed her lips back against his tight, kissing him hungerly. She tilt her head to the side deepening the kiss, she tugged on his lower lip as she let out a small giggle. Never feeling this much lust for him. Her lips kissed down his jawline crawling it’s way up towards his ear. Her teeth tugged on his earlobe “I want you.” She whispered in his ear, leaning down she bites his neck gently at first forcing herself not to lose control. Jayden might be a werewolf but she would still feel guilty.
    Jayden
    Jayden

Post by Jayden Sun May 05, 2013 2:40 am

Jayden almost forgot she was nude until she crawled on his lap,pressing her body against his. As she pulled his shirt over his head, he looked at her in surprise to how quickly that escalated. "That's fine with me." He mumbled,looking down at her lips. Once she pressed her lips to his,he kissed her back hungrily as his hand slid down her spine while the other moved to grip her ass tightly. Feeling her tugging on his lower lip, he grinned at her as she giggled. Hearing what she whispered made him get turned on quickly as he tilted her head to the side as she bit his neck gently. He lifted her up a bit as he placed her down on the bathroom floor,crawling on top of her as he kissed up her legs. Once he made it to her thighs, he glanced up at her with a smirk as he spread her legs. "Is this ok?" He asked as he went on his knees looking down at her naked body before looking into her eyes. He only asked because he knew some girls felt uncomfortable with it. His fingers gently slid up and down her inner thighs as he bent down kissing down her stomach.
    Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Post by Hope Rivera Sun May 05, 2013 2:54 am

She giggled once he lift her up placing her on the cold bathroom floor. It felt nice on her heated body as she closed her eyes getting turned on. Hope opened one eye hearing what he said she spoke "Yes." she said. Her fingers clinch together letting out a small moan as her breathing heavy. Her claws grew causing her to count inside her mind while Jayden kissed down her stomach, it felt like he was touching very nerve in her body. Making her want him like crazy. Is this what he felt every time she teased him?
    Jayden
    Jayden

Post by Jayden Sun May 05, 2013 3:04 am

Jayden grinned up at her as she let him. He stopped kissing down her stomach and tilted his head a bit to side as his fingers lightly slid up to her vagina. He gently rubbed her entrance as he looked at her with a devilish grin. Payback. He leaned his close to her vagina before his lips parted as his tongue slowly slid out. He rubbed the tip of his tongue against her clitoris while his spare hand rubbed her thigh.His fingers continued to teasingly rub around her entrance before sliding the tip and quickly pulling away with smirk. He pulled his mouth away and raised his eyebrows "Don't you hate a tease?" He murmured before leaning back down as he moved his thumb to stimulate her clitoris as he tongue slowly slid in her. He felt himself getting turned on quite easily. His spare hand reached to undo his belt and pants.
    Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Post by Hope Rivera Sun May 05, 2013 3:17 am

She bit down on her lip shutting her eyes as she felt his feeling rub against her vagina. Opening them up slightly she didn't like that grin he gave her, hot but didn't look nice. Hope soon gasped clawing the tile floor leaving small cracks. Her nerves spilled out of control, this wasn't funny. She couldn't help but moan loudly followed by a small irritated groan from his teasing. Hope rolled her eyes "Like I knew this is how you f-felt." she said. Everything was heightened and it wasn’t fair now turned on he was making her. Moaning his name she broke a couple of tiles on the floor trying her might to control her strength. “Oh… If this is how you felt when I teased y-you… I’m shocked you didn’t rape me.” She breathed out a heavy chuckle.
    Jayden
    Jayden

Post by Jayden Sun May 05, 2013 3:29 am

When she moaned loudly, he quickly glanced at the door before shrugging it away. When she spoke, he slowly pulled his tongue out and looked at her with a roll of his eyes "Even if you knew..you wouldn't have stopped." He mumbled. He kissed her entrance and slid his tongue in as he rubbed around the walls of her vagina as his thumbs pressed against her clitoris before moving his thumb in a circular motion. His other hand pulled his pants and boxers down before kicking them off and breathed a chuckle seeing his hardened penis. Pulling his tongue away, he licked up her vagina quickly before kissing up her stomach. He lightly ran his tongue across her stomach as he looked down,positioning himself. Moving back up to her eye level, he sexually eyed her as he licked his lips. He penetrated into her deeply as his hands moved to grab a hold of her hips,sliding her body down,pushing him all the way in at first. He pressed his lips tightly against each other as he breathed out a moan.
    Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Post by Hope Rivera Sun May 05, 2013 3:43 am

Hope smirked thinking about it she couldn't have stopped if she known. She would have keep teasing for the fun of it. Covering her mouth to stifle her moans, she shut her eyes tightly. Swallowing as her body trembled beneath his, she soon stopped as he pulled his tongue away. She opened her eyes "Your horrible." she chuckled, watching him as he eyed her. Wrapping her arms around his back it didn't hurt as much? Feeling him push himself all the way in, she clawed down from his shoulders to the mid of his back while breathing heavily. Hope tried to bring herself to say sorry, not wanting to hurt him in any possible way. Not even if it is during sex “O-Oh, god..”
    Jayden
    Jayden

Post by Jayden Sun May 05, 2013 3:52 am

Jayden shrugged. "And your point is?" He tilted his head with a smirk. Feeling her clawing down, he couldn't contain his grin before quickly pressing his mouth against hers as he kissed her hungrily as his hands slid down her curves. He began to thrust roughly thinking she was able to handle because it wasn't her first time anymore,and she was a werewolf. Pulling away, he bit on her upper lip before pressing his mouth against hers,forcing his tongue into her mouth. He might have been going too rough,but he was craving for her this whole month. And now that he had her, he was,in a way, lashing out on her. Wrapping one arm around her shoulders,she slightly lifted her up a bit pulling his mouth away from hers. He quickly picked up his pace as he began to suck on her neck hungrily. He breathed a small moan against her skin as his other hand moved back down to tease her a bit more. The thought of it made him grin mischievously against her skin.
    Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Post by Hope Rivera Sun May 05, 2013 4:04 am

Everything didn't seem to hurt as much like when she was human. He was really holding back on her making sure he didn't harm her. Kissing him back hungerily, her hands tugged his back gently. The smallest things he did caused her to crave for him, having missed being with him for over a month, feeling the warmth of his touch. A small growl escaped from the back of her throat as her eyes turned a light golden color, lowering her head she felt her fangs grew out. Her teeth clinch down on his shoulder, she pulled away slightly kicking around the bite mark. “I see you’ve been holding back on me..” she breathed out a moan.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 8:15 am