Vengeance: AU

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vengeance: AU

2 posters

Not really an excursion

Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Not really an excursion - Page 3 Empty Re: Not really an excursion

Post by Hope Rivera Sat Apr 20, 2013 7:06 pm

"Hmm, your a hassle." she smirked resting her hand over his as he started to drift off slowly. Her eyes looked up to see his sleepy tired face, leaning up she peeked his nose as her lips curled into a small smile. Hope had fallen asleep for about ten minutes before waking up and shortly after all Jayden woke up confused about what happened. Hope yawned "You was high as a kite and stripped me naked.. Oh! And tried eating a girl but I stopped you." she said looking at him "Are you still hungry?"
    Not really an excursion - Page 3 Tumblr_inline_ml5u29d99A1qz4rgp
    Jayden
    Jayden

Post by Jayden Sat Apr 20, 2013 7:13 pm

"I wha-?" He couldn't even finish his sentence "Naked? I could have eaten a girl?!" He raised his hands over his head as he tried to process this. He stood up as his hands continued to be over his head. He looked down at his stomach and nodded. "Well yea, hunger doesn't go away." He mumbled with a small grimace. "But I think I'll go hunt my own food." He breathed before shaking his head. "How the heck did you even let me strip you naked?" He asked shocked that his high self actually did that. He rubbed the side of neck feeling something there before shrugging it off since there wasn't a mirror anywhere near.

Not really an excursion - Page 3 Tumblr_me0eyfQmg71rng8zfo3_250
    Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Post by Hope Rivera Sat Apr 20, 2013 7:22 pm

Hope smiled looking at the hickey on his neck "Okay, so, I was just in my bra and panties so you didn't really strip me competently naked." she shrugged her shoulder smiling innocently at him "You wanted me to come join you in the water and I told you to make me. Then took my shirt off but had trouble getting my shorts off so you hug me while you nuzzled your head against my chest." Hope thinks she got the story right. She rolled her eyes at him "Really already coping an smart ass comment when I was going to kindly let you have some of my blood." she shoot up on her feet walking over towards Jayden. She poked his lips with a small smile on her face "Too bad you don't remember everything we did. It was quite fun."
    Not really an excursion - Page 3 Awakux

Last edited by Hope Blacklock on Sat Apr 20, 2013 7:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Jayden
    Jayden

Post by Jayden Sat Apr 20, 2013 7:29 pm

"Then don't say naked. I mean, there is a total difference between naked and partially naked." He slightly smirked before blinking at all that she told him. "What the hell...I didn't know I would act like...an idiot." He mumbled as he raised his hands to the back of his head looking down at the sand. His eyes quickly averted to her as they widened. "R-really?" He asked a bit hesitant. "Man, I haven't had human blood in...yearss." He raised his eyebrows "But thank god you didn't let me...once I taste it..I have to continue..it's an addiction." He mumbled sheepishly before shrugging. "Well..it sounds like you were taking advantage of the situation." He mumbled with a smirk.

Not really an excursion - Page 3 Tumblr_me0eyfQmg71rng8zfo4_250

Post by Guest Sat Apr 20, 2013 7:37 pm

//Hiiiii. owo What did I miss?
    Jayden
    Jayden

Post by Jayden Sat Apr 20, 2013 7:38 pm

You missed high Jayden xD

Post by Guest Sat Apr 20, 2013 7:39 pm

aw ;n; xD Sounds fun!
    Jayden
    Jayden

Post by Jayden Sat Apr 20, 2013 7:40 pm

Aha..hey who knows..he might do it again! xD
    Right now it's the after effects though.
    Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Post by Hope Rivera Sat Apr 20, 2013 7:41 pm

"I could have killed you. You really wanted to bite that girl and didn't want you making a scene with students everywhere." she raised an eyebrow at Jayden "If word got out hunters would have been after you, so I told me it's between my blood or a pig." imagining his pouting face about not wanting the pig and laughed. "You didn't like my idea but you all so didn't want to bite me because I would turn." Why she was telling him this? Hope puckered her lips "Well, it didn't help that you wanted 'play time' whatever that means to you in crack. I just played with you." Lying threw her teeth being sweet like she didn't do anything else to the pup. He couldn't spot a mirror to check out the hickey for now, so Hope was in the clear.
    Not really an excursion - Page 3 Tumblr_inline_mkt7razMhp1ruhsz6

//Hope had a little fun of her own with Jayden being high.

Post by Guest Sat Apr 20, 2013 7:47 pm

Jack paused, eyes narrowing as he glared furiously at the blonde for threatening his sister. If she honestly thought she could take her without him doing something, she was extremely stupid. "You can have her, over my dead body," he growled, moving Haylee behind him. "Get out of here before I hurt you," he stated, looking down at her with a furious glint in his blue speckled eyes. "Haylee... get out of here."

Not really an excursion - Page 3 Tumblr_lr0ccnMTKA1qk2o5g

//Of course xD
    Jayden
    Jayden

Post by Jayden Sat Apr 20, 2013 7:49 pm

Jayden's eyes widened as he rubbed his forehead. "If that's the case..then thanks." He mumbled with a small smile. "Especially for not killing me.." He trailed off thinking of the other outcomes getting high could have caused making him gulp with hesitation. He raised an eyebrow as she laughed before shrugging. "I wouldn't want to bite anyone..it sucks being a 'creature' because-" He stopped himself from continuing thinking she must not care. He nibbled on his lower lip before looking at her with suspicion. "You played with me?...and what did it mean..according my high self?" He asked curiously hoping nothing to serious happened.

Not really an excursion - Page 3 Tumblr_mcmrmdg6Lk1qh7ojzo1_500

Post by Guest Sat Apr 20, 2013 7:58 pm

Although rather hesitant at first, she glanced at Eliana and then at Jack before disapparating. She appeared at the bar, she had told Hope to go to, wondering if she was still here. She knew she wasn't far from the angel, but knew Jack could handle her. Taking in a deep breath, she searched around the place, "Hope?" she called out, feeling her hands shaking out of nerves. What was she supposed to tell her? She'd have to make something up, of course.

Not really an excursion - Page 3 Tumblr_mklsxrwWgg1r1guhoo6_250
    Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Post by Hope Rivera Sat Apr 20, 2013 8:01 pm

"Cause you can't make fistual human contact without harming that person in anyway?" she said tilting her head to the side "Was that what you was about to say? You can tell me Jayden. I think I-" her lips frowned as she looked away from Jayden. She needed something to get this off her mind "Oh.. Um.. We tackled around in the water trying to see which one of us will win. Course you won and I still need to give you your prize." she cupped her hands together "No we didn't have sex and I wouldn't even have sex with you cause of your rep." Hope didn't mean to sound harsh on that but it was how she was feeling at the time. Her feelings for Jayden has grown to his big ball of jumbled confuse, hate, care, and above all a world she will never use: love. 'hope?' someone called out her name, she looked over her shoulder to see Haylee "Hey, Heylee over here!" she shout out for her.
    Not really an excursion - Page 3 Tumblr_inline_mkpjtko5JM1qz4rgp
    Jayden
    Jayden

Post by Jayden Sat Apr 20, 2013 8:10 pm

Jayden hesitated and glanced at the ground not wanting to admit she was right. He shook his head with a fake smile. "No. It's not that." He scoffed before sighing as she looked away from him. "Tackled?" He raised his eyebrows not knowing how to feel by that. "My prize?" He breathed a hesitant chuckle. "Uh..alright then." He shrugged before rolling his eyes. "I get it..I am not your type." He raised his hands "Are you the type of girl that is waiting for that someone special so then you can have sex?" He mumbled with a small chuckle. "If you are..I just have one advice..it's not gonna happen..I've been living for..quite a while..I've gone no where with that even though I thought I did ONCE." He said as his voice sounded frustrated..at himself. He quickly averted his eyes to Haylee when she rushed in making him hesitant.

Not really an excursion - Page 3 Tumblr_m698o1RvxA1r7qxduo1_500

Post by Guest Sat Apr 20, 2013 8:12 pm

Haylee rushed over, a little short of breath, before collapsing in the nearest seat with the two. And surprise surprise, she was with Jayden. Not that she cared too much right now. Looking down at the table, she snatched up whoever's drink was there and had a sip, placing it back down on the table. "Hi--" she panted, crossing her arms and leaning back, trying to play it cool. "What's... what's going on?" she asked, crossing her arms on the table and blowing her bangs out of her eyes.

Not really an excursion - Page 3 Tumblr_mhzi60MlOW1qmmsklo7_r29_250
    Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Post by Hope Rivera Sat Apr 20, 2013 8:25 pm

"I rather have sex with anyone than some jerk that uses girls for his own damn pleasure!" Hope argued back at Jayden not liking what he said. "Girls who wait are living in the fairy tale and I never can have a life enough to do anything fun!" Hope tried to keep her anger down but she just snapped. "Who even fucking said you’re not my type. I don't even know what type I have." she turned away from him about to walk off until Haylee arrived "Nothing, nothing at all Haylee."
    Not really an excursion - Page 3 Tumblr_inline_mke36awLzU1qz4rgp

Post by Guest Sat Apr 20, 2013 8:28 pm

Eliana watched the two girls take off as her eyes reverted to Jack "Fine, I'll come back for her later. But she will be punished even if I have to bring every angel down here for the both of you.” She turned walking off knowing better than to mess with Jack but there comes a time he can’t be with Haylee forever. Plus, Haylee had a weakness Eliana could use against her, her pretty little pet: Hope. Eliana used her powers to find the little hunter and her fallen angel. "Found her." she appeared to were they was st hiding in the backgrounds.

Not really an excursion - Page 3 Tumblr_inline_mljzaglSsY1qz4rgp
    Jayden
    Jayden

Post by Jayden Sat Apr 20, 2013 8:33 pm

Jayden couldn't help but glare at her. "You don't the fucking reason why I do what I do!" He argued as his hands balled up with a fist. "And it's no of your damn business to know! So think whatever you want!" He growled before rolling his eyes. "You can have a life though! You just FEEL obligated to do what you do when in fact it's really all up to what you want." He groaned pointing to her before turning head in frustration. "Again, that's your fault!" He growled as he slammed his hand against the table. He glanced at Haylee "Nothing..nothing is going on." He grumbled as he decided to go put on his clothes since he was just in his swim shorts at the moment.

Not really an excursion - Page 3 Tumblr_md76nss1Oi1qh7ojzo6_250

Post by Guest Sat Apr 20, 2013 8:41 pm

Haylee blinked as the two started shouting at each other. Deciding not to interfere, she fiddled with a few strands of her hair before they replied to her. She sighed, "sure doesn't look like nothing," she muttered. As soon as she took in a breath, she caught scent of Eliana once again. "For fuck's sake," she growled, growing frustrated. This girl didn't know when to quit! Deciding to stare down at the floor, hoping she wouldn't see her -- which was highly unlikely -- she glared at both Hope and Jayden furiously. "Shut up, both of you. For two seconds, okay?" she muttered, fiddling with her shirt as Jayden went off to get changed. She pulled Hope and made her look in the opposite direction to Eliana.

Not really an excursion - Page 3 Tumblr_lvwgq8IeqQ1qhfn1xo1_250
    Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Post by Hope Rivera Sat Apr 20, 2013 8:47 pm

"That's because you have no heart and that everyone is just your toys!" Hope found herself wondering why she was even saying all of this. Biting her lower lip she turned around and slapped Jayden across the fade "Easier said than done jerk." she pushed him back several times before hitting his chest. Stopping herself Jayden walked away as she looked back at Haylee "What's the matter with-" she blinked as Haylee pulled her arm making her look at something "Okay, really what is going on with this blonde. Haylee is there something you haven't told me?"
    Not really an excursion - Page 3 Tumblr_inline_mke35lfrvB1qz4rgp

Post by Guest Sat Apr 20, 2013 8:56 pm

Eliana sighed it wasn’t going to be easy getting that girl. It would be better when she’s alone to get Hope and use her against Haylee. Well, that or send more angels after Haylee she can’t outfight four angels. She’ll be back in the heavens to get her punishment for betraying her own kind, to be with their kind. She lift her head up at Haylee before disappearing for now.
    Not really an excursion - Page 3 Tumblr_inline_mljzcjHejg1qz4rgp
    Jayden
    Jayden

Post by Jayden Sat Apr 20, 2013 8:59 pm

"Toys? Fine! See it way! I don't have to explain crap to a hunter." He grumbled. He flinched as she slapped him across the face and looked at her with a glare as he rubbed his cheek. "You are such a bitch." He groaned under his breath before his glare grew as she pushed him back several time,hitting his chest. He just grew more furious and as he walked away he hadn't realized his wolf fangs grew out. Once in the changing room, he quickly put on his clothes and packed all brought in his bag. He walked out as he swung his bag over his shoulder with a scowl clearly imprinted feeling as if he would lash out on anyone near him.

Not really an excursion - Page 3 Tumblr_md76nss1Oi1qh7ojzo5_250

Post by Guest Sat Apr 20, 2013 9:01 pm

Haylee's eyebrows shot up in surprise. "Wow, what the hell happened?" she asked, glancing at Hope with a look of bewilderment after the slap. At her questions, Haylee shook her head. "It's nothing, don't worry. She's just crazy, that's all." Glancing over her shoulder, she could see her looking straight at the two. Averting her gaze quickly, she looked at Hope out of the corners of her eyes. "Don't do anything, okay? Please?" she begged. With another glance, the girl was gone. "Huh..." she spun around. She was gone. Of course. Although she was thankful, she knew Hope probably thought she was acting crazy right now. "Word of advice--" she tilted her head at Hope, "don't hit Jayden. Unless you want to become wolf chow."

Not really an excursion - Page 3 Adoringlilycollinsgif
    Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Post by Hope Rivera Sat Apr 20, 2013 9:10 pm

Hope turned around facing her back to Jayden as he called her a bitch "Takes one to know one.." she muttered to more herself than anything. She ran a hand threw her hair looking up at Haylee, who had something she was keeping from her friend. "Oh, I just finally see that you can't make friends with them." she lied to herself, feeling like if she lied she couldn't have to face the truth. The truth was scary and hard to face that she might care for this boy more than she thinks. Hope slightly laughed at Haylee's advice "I wasn't thinking clearly when I started hitting him. I felt angrier at him to remember what Jayden really is." The bell went off as it was time to go back to school, finishing off the day with gym and a football game "Ready?"
    Not really an excursion - Page 3 Tumblr_inline_mke34rSYzF1qz4rgp

Post by Guest Sat Apr 20, 2013 9:15 pm

"Clearly," she sighed, tossing her hair behind her shoulders. Hearing the bell, she grimaced. Gym. Possibly the worst class ever. "So, what're we doing today? Dressing in skimpy outfits and running around?" she rolled her eyes. Gathering her stuff up, she swung her bag over her shoulder. "Hmm let me think," she tapped her cheek. "Alright, lets go."

Not really an excursion - Page 3 Tumblr_m0qboeTD4J1rnw6pdo2_r4_400

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 8:51 am