Vengeance: AU

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vengeance: AU

2 posters

Not really an excursion

Not really an excursion Empty Not really an excursion

Post by Guest Sat Apr 20, 2013 8:41 am

For history, the class was made to go on an excursion down at Bluebells Beach. It was expected of them to study the coast life, to see how the salt was affecting the eroding of the sand dunes. However, bringing teenagers to the beach to study wasn't exactly something that was ever going to happen. Upon arriving, the students all split up into their cliques and peer groups, some even brought swimming suits.

Haylee was one of those people. Though she never really liked to wear bathers, so she wore them underneath her clothes. It was only to fit in. Glancing over at Hope, she rolled her eyes as some of the students went to swim about. "Are you swimming?" she asked, glancing at the calm water before them. Plonking herself down on the sand, she kicked a few lumps of sand with her converses, she rested her chin in her palm and raised her knees up. "This is totally stupid," she glared at all the girls fooling about in the water with some of the male students.

Preps. Ugh.
    Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Not really an excursion Empty Re: Not really an excursion

Post by Hope Rivera Sat Apr 20, 2013 10:46 am

Hope had remembered about their little trip to the Bluebells Beach. She still decided not to wear a bathing suite for she never intend on taking a dip in the ocean. Having on shorts and a simple t-shirt, Hope was glad they didn't need to wear their uniform to the beach. "Look at them prancing around like a bunch of retards." she said, slipping her sunglasses on sitting down next to Haylee on the white sand. She glanced over at her friend as she asked if she was going to swim "Nope, didn't bring my bikini but I'm willing to strip down to my undergarments if your really wanting to take a dip." she said shrugging. Hope cringe her face at the site of the teenage girls showing off their hooters "Bla! Please if you want to just have sex take him into the changing rooms here. Don't be a twat and practically beg to get fucked." she spoke out loud as some of the girls gave Hope a look. She didn't care, it was a fucking family beach not a play boy mansion "I couldn't agree more."
    Not really an excursion Tumblr_inline_ml5uqcmSbp1qz4rgp

Post by Guest Sat Apr 20, 2013 11:00 am

The sound that came from Haylee's throat was one of disgust and shock. Who the hell flashed their breasts to the world, on a school excursion?! "Fucking preps, I tell ya," she glared, averting her gaze to her friend. She shifted her sunglasses down, shielding the blinding rays of the sun from her blue eyes. "I think I'll pass on the swimming," she mumbled, shifting so that she was now resting on her elbows, her feet sprawled out in front of her. "See, this is why I don't come to the beach that often," she gestured to the girl's prancing around in their bikinis. A light snicker parted the angel's lips at Hope's comment, and she glared right back at the snarky looks the girl's gave them. "Yeah, yeah. Get back to flashing your fake boobs." Looking at her finger nails, she glanced around. "Oh, just a heads up, Jack's probably gonna rock up soon," she sighed. She loved her brother, really, but he was a real pain in her ass sometimes.

Not really an excursion Tumblr_m8s8m63bOA1r9a1xh
    Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Post by Hope Rivera Sat Apr 20, 2013 11:19 am

The look of discuss creep upon the young brunettes face. Days like this were a time when horny teenage men flock around like sharks, sharks who has a brain the size of a walnut. Hard to even begin explaining how this fancy girl the one that is one of the top best, has idiot teens that only have one thing on their mind: sex. Hope shift her possession, looking away from the rated XXX site they girls had to dealt with. Now laying on her side placing her hand over the side of her head propping her elbow against the warm sand. "Oh, please." she rolled her eyes not wanting Jack around "This is like his playground of fun." she shook her head as a small smirk appeared from the corner of her mouth. Jack was fun and all but never knows when it's time to quit. He was like a kid in a candy shop, craving for his daily sweets to fill his hunger.
    Not really an excursion Tumblr_inline_ml6c8xNZ7r1qz4rgp

Post by Guest Sat Apr 20, 2013 11:23 am

"You can say that again," the girl rolled her eyes, lying down completely and facing the sky. "Sometimes I don't even know how or why we're related," she muttered. The thing was, they were only related by the fact that they were created by God. They weren't actually siblings -- not how humans considered it anyway. But no one had to know. She would've thought they would have guessed, considering they look and act nothing alike.

Not really an excursion Tumblr_lqqhx5N6qy1qmaslp

Post by Guest Sat Apr 20, 2013 11:34 am

Upon arriving at the beach, Jack squinted in the bright sunlight. He never really was a fan of the warm weather. He much preferred the cold. A sly grin spread on his face, watching all the female students running around topless. It sure was a sight to see, however two in particular didn't seem to agree. "Hey Haylee," he waved, grinning at her and glancing at Hope. "Oh, hey you" he rolled his eyes teasingly. He knew she didn't like him, not that he really cared. "Great day for a swim, eh? You gonna join in, Hope?" he asked, gesturing to the topless girls before snickering.

Not really an excursion Tumblr_mgxn1t2RMW1s1kxggo1_500_large
    Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Post by Hope Rivera Sat Apr 20, 2013 11:49 am

Pushing herself up she wrinkled her nose shifting so her back was facing the 'girls gone wild' scene. "I still don't see the resemblance. Do you two have different mothers or fathers?" she asked, wondering if that's why Haylee and Jack don't look nothing a like. And speaking of the chivalrous devil, Hope lowered her sunglasses giving the older teen a look "Hey sweetie. Miss you last night." she said, faking a smile before rolling her eyes. Wanting to give him the 'go away' look but Haylee was her friend and tried to be nice towards Jack. She then raised her eyebrow at the blonde "What so you can check out my hooters. No thanks, I'm afraid the water and I don't agree with each other. Or more importantly I don't go around acting like a slut." she pointed towards the blondes over at the corner. Damn did he get under her skin. Then again he was the type she can already figure out: A no good devil that doesn't have any feelings towards anybody. Maybe his sister but any 'normal' being. Nothing, they are just his play things. So he was boring to Hope.
    Not really an excursion Tumblr_inline_ml5uyww2tw1qz4rgp

Post by Guest Sat Apr 20, 2013 11:54 am

Haylee hesitated at Hope's question. It was like she could read her mind. "Uh... nope. Same parents, I'm pretty sure," she chuckled nervously, scratching her stomach lightly. She nodded at Jack in acknowledgement, glancing at him in confusion as he sat down beside them. She then rolled her eyes. Of course, he was going to annoy Hope. When did he not? The angel couldn't care less about Hope arguing with her brother, majority of the time, she was on her friend's side. Jack was an ass, deep down, she knew there was something human, but his past seemed to cover it all up. "What do you want, Jack?" she sighed irritably, flicking bits of sand at him.

Not really an excursion Tumblr_lvwetreEjp1qhfn1xo1_500

Post by Guest Sat Apr 20, 2013 11:59 am

Upon her arrival to this beach Eliana didn't understand why all the girls were running around topless, she tilt her head towards the site unable to understand. She shift towards the side walking on the sandy beach, her face showed no emotion what so ever. She was like a walking Barbie doll without the cheery smile. Seeing two fellow angels *coughs* I'm sorry, she saw two fallen angels standing near a Hunter. Everyone up in the heavens talked about her, she was good but so young and naive. Silly humans, they should be great full for the things father has given' them. Instead they mock him. Eliana walked up towards them "Jack.. Haylee. Nice seeing you two again." her voice sounded almost like a robot being programed by its master into saying whatever they want her green eyes reverting to Jack "Still into trouble as always Jackle?"
    Not really an excursion Tumblr_mii79oB3T41rhw3hro1_500

Post by Guest Sat Apr 20, 2013 12:04 pm

Not being wanted was something Jack experienced often. However, it only made him want to stay longer. It was fun annoying people. Especially when they voiced the fact themselves. The blonde shrugged at Hope, "suit yourself," he breathed, watching the other students mucking around. He flinched slightly as Haylee flicked sand at him. "What am I doing?" he repeated. "Sitting down and watching the naked chicks, what does it look like?" he chuckled. His attention was quickly averted to the all too familiar blonde that stood before them. "What do you want?" he asked, almost rudely. She was blocking his view! He tilted his head, quirking a brow before realising who she was. "Eliana?" his eyes narrowed. "What're you doing here?" she sounded... off.

Not really an excursion 93de810f

Post by Guest Sat Apr 20, 2013 12:15 pm

Eliana didn't say nor do much, she just stood there looking down at the fallen angels "They have sent me down to retrieve you both." she spoke turning her head to look at Haylee. Eliana never really liked her she knew Haylee would define father to be with the pets. "I see your fond of your pet Haylee." her voice sounding a bit harsh that time. Knowing if Haylee had to pick between them or the human girl, she could go with the human in a heartbeat. "Please come now or others will come helping me bring the two of you back for your punishment."
    Not really an excursion Tumblr_memt92Nz0g1rmpaezo1_250

Post by Guest Sat Apr 20, 2013 12:21 pm

Haylee almost launched out of her seat on the sand. "What the hell are you doing here?!" she gasped, eyes wide with fear. Her eyes darted from Eliana, to Jack and then lastly, to Hope. This girl was going to blow her cover. Ugh. "What are you talking about? No way! We left for a reason," she glared at the blonde, her hands balling up into fists. "Jack?" she looked to him in panic. He was an archangel, even if he was fallen. He was stronger. Couldn't he do anything?!

Not really an excursion Tumblr_m76jgcR1WP1r9ol4o

//Lily why you no have scared gifs?! D:<
    Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Post by Hope Rivera Sat Apr 20, 2013 12:23 pm

Hope just ignored Jack not giving him the benefit of the doubt. He knew she didn't like him and just looved to annoy her, was it to see how far he could go before she blew? Neh, she tilt her head back closing her eyes as all the voices around her seemed to disappear. It wasn't after a while she hard another voice followed by Jack who didn't sound pleased at all. Opening her eyes and shifts her shade off her face. She notices a blond standing over them, not sounding friendly at all. "Sent by who?" she asked "Pet?" Hope grew confused looking over at Haylee. "Is this girl on drugs?" Hope asked, maybe, that's why she's talking so odd. "Are you in trouble with somebody Haylee?"
    Not really an excursion Tumblr_inline_ml6cr9Gsjo1qz4rgp

Post by Guest Sat Apr 20, 2013 12:29 pm

Jack looked at them all in confusion. "What are you talking about?" he asked, raising his brows. "Try and make us," he sneered, crossing his arms with a slight glare. There was no way he was returning to heaven, as much as he missed his brothers. At Hope's question, he raised a hand. "You could say that," he snickered, returning his gaze to Eliana.

Not really an excursion Tumblr_lm3cfwJ6fX1qi86i0o1_500

Post by Guest Sat Apr 20, 2013 12:37 pm

"You left for unholy reasons and that is a sin Haylee, so I suggest you shut your mouth!" she said glaring at the fallen angel “You have shamed God for shacking up with this… Human.” It was a horrible site to see how Haylee felt for this girl “She should be bowing to you but you befriended her?” Sinful, just plane sinful. Course she cries help out to Jack. Eliana turned her head back towards jack as he told her to try making them go "I couldn't possibly make you but I can make Haylee come back." Seeing she was the weakest with being down on earth for so long. "Wouldn't want your pet getting hurt? Do you?" treating Hope seeing she had powers to do anything to this worthless human, Jack hasn't had any human emotion to speak of so far. So forcing him to come back will be a death sentence to Elianna.
    Not really an excursion Tumblr_mcb8lhQRBB1rjxbb9o1_500

Post by Guest Sat Apr 20, 2013 12:44 pm

Curse being an angel. It was the worst. A demon would be better off in this situation. Glancing down at Hope, she shook her head. "N-no. It's fine. Do you wanna go get some drinks or something?" she asked, gesturing to the bar just a few metres away. "I could really go with a water," she breathed, feeling her throat growing dry out of the nerves building in her stomach. She didn't want Hope getting hurt in all of this. Her eyes darted to Eliana, and she quickly grabbed onto Jack's arm. He was her security blanket and she knew he would defend her. She avoided making eye contact with the blonde female, now fearful of her existence.

Not really an excursion Tumblr_lyldbhnwsH1qbp7ebo1_500
    Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Post by Hope Rivera Sat Apr 20, 2013 12:52 pm

Her eyes darted from Haylee, to Jack and then lastly, to this new girl. Both Jack and Haylee knew her somewhere yet, Haylee looked scared for some reason. Opening her mouth about to say something Haylee asked if she wanted to get a drink at the Tiki bar "Alright?" she raised an eyebrow. This blonde wasn't so kindly at all seeing the threatened Hope's life, like she found her weakness. Lifting herself up on her feet Hope walked off towards the bar with Haylee. Once they got there she ordered a glass of water for Haylee and a fruit punch for herself. Thinking to herself where the hell Jayden was at. Wait... Why does she care? Shaking her head her eyes scanned the beach watching and waiting for Jayden’s arrival. Maybe, he just didn’t like being sound sand but chicks running topless. Wouldn’t that be paradise for him?
    Not really an excursion Tumblr_inline_ml6c98IOi31qz4rgp
    Jayden
    Jayden

Post by Jayden Sat Apr 20, 2013 1:14 pm

Jayden woke up late before heading off to class which luckily was at the beach. He packed everything he needed or just wanted before glancing at the pack of drugs that were stuffed under the mattress. He slightly nibbled on his lower lip and grabbed them as he packed them up as well. He walked over to the beach with a sigh. For some reason, he didn't feel excited to go at all. He felt a dull presence and gazed at the beach once he made it. He stayed in the shadows as he leaned against the changing rooms. Seeing everyone having a good time, he frowned moving his gaze over to the sky. Moving into one of the changing rooms, he took out everything he packed before grabbing a hold of the hash. He breathed out a sigh,and leaned against a wall as he looked at it with a small frown. Today, he didn't want to feel sad over... literally nothing. He took out his lighter from his pocket and decided to give it a go. After a while, he grew dizzy and before knowing it..it was like he didn't have an problems. Carefree. He grinned widely and took off his shirt and pants while he kept his swim shorts on that he had under the whole time. He grabbed his towel and rushed out of the changing room leaving his things there as he flipped his towel around him with a smirk.

Not really an excursion Tumblr_mf42xma0Lz1rcxgyho3_250
    Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Post by Hope Rivera Sat Apr 20, 2013 1:22 pm

Hope told Haylee she'll be back as she hopped off the stool walking around the beach. Kicking some sand in the air, her arms folded walking the other direction from the two blonde that were talking. She rubbed her temple from the ray of sunlight hitting on her and put her shade back on. Lowering her head she heard some people shouting and groaned "Shut up." she mumbled. Lifting her head up her jaw slightly dropped seeing Jayden running around holding onto a towel like some kind of cape? "Jayden?" she called out his name.
    Not really an excursion Tumblr_inline_ml5mpgC4gr1qz4rgp
    Jayden
    Jayden

Post by Jayden Sat Apr 20, 2013 1:29 pm

Jayden let out a yell of excitement as he was about to head for the waters before turning his head when he heard Hope. "No,no,no!" He chuckled as he shook his head. Nodding of to his 'cape', he raised his eyebrows. "I'm not Jayden anymore! I'm a freaking superhero!" He laughed as he waved the towel around like an idiot. "So, don't call me Jayden..call me-"He lost his train of thought making him laugh a bit. "Call me..Jayden!" he grinned as he raised his hands, dropping the towel. He smirked and went to pick it up before tipping over as he fell face first into the sand. He lifted his head and looked up at Hope. "OH heyyy! I didn't see you there! Good morning." He smirked with a small nod as he stood up.

Not really an excursion Tumblr_mf42xma0Lz1rcxgyho1_250
    Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Post by Hope Rivera Sat Apr 20, 2013 1:43 pm

Hope raised a eyebrow at Jayden leaning in as she looked at his eyes. Was he high? Least he made this trip more entertaining but it's like seeing a bimbo blonde on crack. She breathed out a chuckle as Jayden told her not to call him Jayden but to call him Jayden? "Babe, Jayden is your name but I can call you JayJay." Hope smirked at him before he dropped his towel making a fool of himself. She walked up to him using her hand to grip on his chin lifting his head up and down, left to right. "Yeah, you’re high. Neh, not my problem but it’s kind of fun seeing you smile." Long as they don't go making out while he was high. There was something going on between them but what was it? Love friendship lust? Can there be a romance between a hunter and a werewolf?
    Not really an excursion Tumblr_inline_mliqe4Y6ZY1qz4rgp
    Jayden
    Jayden

Post by Jayden Sat Apr 20, 2013 1:53 pm

Jayden licked his lips as he nodded. "JayJay...that sounds heroic!" He grinned widely as he placed his hands on his hips like a hero would. "Yea! Just call me..that name you said." He chuckled. As she grip his chin moving his head around, he grinned down at her and shook his head. "I'm not high!" He scoffed "I'm just carefree for once!" He breathed out with a wide grin. He moved his head away from her grip before his attention was drawn to the water. "I have an idea." He smiled as he quickly rushed into the waves making his whole body completely under the water. Once he came back to the surface, he coughed as he swallowed some of the water. "Salty." he chuckled as he rubbed his hand on his tongue before looking over at Hope. "COME ON!" He yelled as he held his hands out. He dropped them as another wave crashed onto him. He lifted his head out of the water and looked around with a small grin as he tried to get the water out of his ear in a childlike manner.

Not really an excursion Tumblr_lzac3soQcG1r0frfb

Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Post by Hope Rivera Sat Apr 20, 2013 2:04 pm

Hope tried her best not to laugh but it was just so tempting yet, that the same time it was a sign of weakness and she needed to stop letting her guard down when Hope's around Jayden. "Alright, Jayjay." she said with a small grin, he won’t remember any of this once he's back to his 'old' self so when that time comes she'll call him by his new nick name. She blinked as Jayden went running in the water as she smacked her forehead holding in any laughter as she walked over towards she water folding her arms. Hope shook her head "No way!" she shrugged her shoulders "No bikini on." Well, she could trip down to her bra and panties seeing everyone else were running naked. "Why don't you make me?" Hope licked her bottom lip staring at the childish Jayden.
    Not really an excursion Tumblr_inline_mliqalMJKU1qz4rgp
    Jayden
    Jayden

Post by Jayden Sat Apr 20, 2013 2:15 pm

Jayden pouted when she didn't want to get in the water before chuckling. "So?! You don't need a bikini!" He chuckled as he pointed over to a girl who was stripped naked. "Come on!" He pouted as he splashed the water. "Fine! I will." He grinned as he rushed out of the water. He stumbled slightly since the water was making it difficult before crawling onto the sand. Looking up at her with a wide grin, he stood up. "Piece of cake." He chuckled as he rushed after her. Luckily, he had the advantage since he was a werewolf. Without thinking, he tackled her onto the ground with him on top of her. "Play time?" He raised his eyebrows before nodding. "Play time." He answer himself as he stood up,picking her up with him ignoring any protests and kicks. "Now! You have two options either you take off your clothes..or I'll do it!" He grinned not fully thinking at how wrong that sounded along with forceful.

Not really an excursion Tumblr_m0wpuu7V7f1rpk5v4o1_500
    Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Post by Hope Rivera Sat Apr 20, 2013 2:26 pm

She gazed over at the naked girl and shook her head "Nice try but nope." Hope placed her hands on her hips watching as Jayden stumbled over the waves trying to get out of the water. She clapped her hands "Bra va." she teased, and in a blink on an eye. Hope was tackled to the ground with a wet Jayden on top of her "Ow.. Gotta admit under any other circumstances this would be a major turn on." she huffed pushing her hair away from her eyes. She then raised an brow at Jayden as he talked to himself about 'play time' "And what is play time to yo-" She let out a small scream as he picked her up. Giving him a look, she stuck her tongue out "Make me." she said "I'm not taking my clothes off."
    Not really an excursion Tumblr_inline_ml5um9yjqv1qz4rgp

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 9:56 pm