Vengeance: AU

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vengeance: AU

2 posters

Not really an excursion

Jayden
    Jayden

Not really an excursion - Page 2 Empty Re: Not really an excursion

Post by Jayden Sat Apr 20, 2013 2:37 pm

Jayden crossed his arms with a grin. "Ugh! Drag." He chuckled after she challenged him to take off her clothes. He moved closer to her and raised his eyebrows as his hands gripped the ends of her shirt. "But after this you better come into the water with me." He pouted before chuckling as he swiftly and quickly lifted up her shirt throwing it onto the sand. He looked down at her shorts as his hands fiddled with the button. He couldn't really think straight making him breath a chuckle as he looked up at her. "Come on! This is very complicated!" He chuckled before he thought of something. "I'll give you a tight hug and never let you go until you take off your shorts!" He pointed at her with a wide grin before quickly wrapping his arms around her. "Mm..you're comfy." He mumbled with a grin as he rubbed his head against her chest.
    Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Post by Hope Rivera Sat Apr 20, 2013 2:48 pm

She held in her breath as Jayden pouted, he looked so cute it killed her on the inside. Thinking to herself that she doesn't have a thing for him it's just an illness that she is going through. "Alright, alright. I'll come join you." she said sighing, why must this feel so wrong but so right? Once her shirt was off and Jayden was fiddling with her shorts, he looked like he was having trouble trying to get them unbuttoned. "You’re the one who said if i didn't take my clothes off that you would." she smirked then soon fade away with what he said next "Wait, wha-" His arms wrapped around her, his head nuzzling against her chest. Hope rolled her eyes moving her hands down to the button on her pants. Unsnapping the button and unzipped her hands, she pushed them down as they fell down to her ankles and stepped out of them "Go play in the water?"
    Jayden
    Jayden

Post by Jayden Sat Apr 20, 2013 2:59 pm

Jayden didn't realize she took off her shorts as he was making himself quite comfortable. When she spoke, he opened his eyes and looked up at the before glancing down with a grin. "Great!" He exclaimed and grabbed her hand as he pulled her over to the water. He looked at the water for a second before glancing at her with a grin. "Letssss gooo!" He smiled as he lifted her hand kissing the top of it before pulling her over the water.
    He let go of her hand once the wavy starting coming in stronger. Looking at her, he smiled splashed water on her with a chuckle. "See? Now was it so hard to come in the water?" He raised his eyebrows with a grin.

Not really an excursion - Page 2 Tumblr_ltls7ivDs41qmf4llo1_500
    Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Post by Hope Rivera Sat Apr 20, 2013 3:12 pm

She felt her cheeks getting warm as they flushed a light pink, blushing at him kissing her hand. Hope shook away any feelings she had following him into the water. At first it felt cold against her skin until she walked further into the water, giving Jayden a slight glare. "Yes, it's horrible." she teased, splashing him back. Laughing slightly she walked closer towards him “Jay… Jay.” She leaned in placing her hands on his chest, her eyes looked down at his lips as she licked hers. Rubbing his chest, Hope pushed Jayden down in the water grinning widely “Haha. I win.”
    Not really an excursion - Page 2 Tumblr_inline_ml5uv8B7fF1qz4rgp
    Jayden
    Jayden

Post by Jayden Sat Apr 20, 2013 3:21 pm

"Hey." He chuckled as he shielded his face when she splashed him back. "Maybe you just aren't as down to earth as I am." He grinned as he lifted his head proudly. His attention was drawn to the smalls shells he felt below his feet before looking at her when she leaned in placing her hands on chest. "Yea?" He raised an eyebrow with a small smile as she rubbed his chest. Since he was out of it, he didn't really feel any sexual tension. Once she pushed him down in the water, he laughed under the water before covering his mouth when he realized he was out of breath. He quickly lifted his head back up with a deep breath before giving her a playful look.He bent down and wrapped his arms around her legs as he threw her up in the air. Letting her fall in the water, he laughed as he leaned forward towards her. "You aren't winning this time!"

Not really an excursion - Page 2 Tumblr_lubzcm2GCP1qd0tcho5_250

Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Post by Hope Rivera Sat Apr 20, 2013 3:31 pm

"Ah!" she yelped being thrown in the air before falling into the water. She quickly lift her head up breathing in some air "Your dead." she said, standing up and went over towards Jayden. She jumped on his back wrapping her legs around his waist and her arms around his chest. Laughing they both fell down into the water but feel near the sallow end. Pushing Jayden up Hope tackled him down "What's this about me not winning?" she kissed his cheek.
    Jayden
    Jayden

Post by Jayden Sat Apr 20, 2013 3:39 pm

"Am I?" He raised his eyebrows with a grin before watching her with a slight chuckle wondering what she was up to. Once she jumped on his back,he stumbled forward as he tried to keep his balance before falling in the water with her. He laughed as he tried to gain his stability before she pushed him up only to tackle him down. He flinched a bit but luckily the sand was a bit soft due to the water. He looked at her with a smirk as she kissed his cheek before rolling over with him on top of her now. "You were saying?" He chuckled. Looking down at her lips, he instinctively peck them before shaking his head to try up his hair a bit with a chuckle. "You're prettyyy." he smiled "And..I win?" He raised his eyebrows.
    Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Post by Hope Rivera Sat Apr 20, 2013 3:48 pm

Hope laughed harder than she's ever laughed before for once she enjoyed herself. Jayden flipped her over with him on top of her as she gasped slightly "Hmm, don't get use to it." the only way he had the advantage is because of his werewolf strength. Without thinking Hope kissed him back almost feeling like it was second nature to her now. Her eyes opened slightly hearing him tell her she's pretty "Am not." she downed herself about things like that. Smirking slightly she leaned forward "So what did you win?" Hope nibbled his chin knowing very well he was high yet, she couldn’t help herself. Her tongue peeped out threw her lips licking down his neck before sucking on his salty skin.
    Jayden
    Jayden

Post by Jayden Sat Apr 20, 2013 3:58 pm

"Yes.yes you are." He chuckled before he bit his lip as he look up at the sky thinking of something he won. He looked down at her as she nibbled his chin and breathed a chuckle. He slightly tilted his head to the side when she licked down his neck making him chuckle. "Tickles." He smirked before breathing out slowly as she began to suck on his skin making him shiver a bit. "I uh..I don't know what I won." He mumbled with a pout as he tried to say still liking the feeling of her mouth sucking on his neck. "How about you give me a prize?" He raised his eyebrows with a grin as he turned his head to look at her with a laugh before trying to hold it in. He couldn't stop his laughs anymore for some odd reason.Was it to cover up his nerves..?

Not really an excursion - Page 2 Tumblr_medt3knUDZ1qmf4llo1_r1_500
    Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Post by Hope Rivera Sat Apr 20, 2013 4:15 pm

Hope giggled against his skin giving him a slight nibble on the neck "Hmm, I'll give you your prize later." Right now she just wanted to have a little fun as her arm wrapped around his back. He wasn't doing anything so why not do things to him that he won't remember? Her lips continued to snake down his neck kissing his shoulders she bites down gently. Hope couldn't help but giggle seeing Jayden wouldn't stop laughing "Stop it." she giggled "Hard to try giving you a hickey in return with you laughing." Hope smirked up at him and pointed at the hickey she still had from two nights ago. She peeked his chin using her other hand to cup the side of his neck "Your hot." she grinned. Hope then went back to sucking on his neck
    Jayden
    Jayden

Post by Jayden Sat Apr 20, 2013 4:28 pm

"You promise?" He grinned "And it better be something good! Like.." He thought about it before he felt her arm wrap around his back. His lips tightly pressed together before a laugh burst through his lips. "Alright.Alright!" He chuckled "I'm sorry!" He tried to keep a serious face before smirking seeing her hickey that he gave her. "I gave you that?!" He asked in surprise not remembering that making him breath a chuckle. He tucked his lips in trying to control his laughter before slightly grinning with a small roll of his eyes at what she said. As she went back to suck on his neck, he made himself more comfortable as he moved to rest on his forearms making his body press up against hers. He slightly winced at the feel before looking around innocently as he tried to stay still. "Waitttt..is this my prize?" He asked as he turned his head slightly to look at her.

Not really an excursion - Page 2 Tumblr_mavsg8CWxR1rzpffzo4_250
    Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Post by Hope Rivera Sat Apr 20, 2013 4:40 pm

Her fingers got tangled into his hair sucking on his neck harder as she didn't bother answering him. Pulling away she peeked his lips "If I told you it wouldn't be as much fun." she gently bit his lower lip. It was quite fun as they didn't have to be bothered by glares from other people, mostly every teenager was naked. On the plus side Jayden wouldn't remember a thing "Just go with it silly or I'll take your title away as a superhero." Hope laughed seeing the pout on Jayden's face "awe, did I hurt your feelings? Sorry." she pressed her lips against his.
    Not really an excursion - Page 2 Stelena-Kiss-2x12-stefan-and-elena-18788322-500-280
    Jayden
    Jayden

Post by Jayden Sat Apr 20, 2013 4:52 pm

He smirked as she pecked his lips before chuckling. "But I would like to know!" He whined with a chuckle before pouting when she said she would take his title away if he didn't go with it. "Yes." He mumbled before grinning as she pressed her lips against his. He kissed her back as he moved a hand up to cup the nape of her neck. He gently bit her upper lip before pulling away with a chuckle. "I'm sorry!" He covered his mouth. "I just..can't stop laughing." He breathed with a chuckle making him shake his head. He held his breath hoping that would contain them before breathing out slowly. "Ok..Ok..I am good!" He grinned as he shook his head.
    Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Post by Hope Rivera Sat Apr 20, 2013 5:04 pm

She licked his lips before sucking on them for a moment. As he pulled away laughing she shook her head laughing a little "You killed all the fun." she pouted "That makes me sad Jay jay." Hope pouted at him. The waves crashed against the two teens making Hope laugh a little "Okay Jayden, get off please." she asked not feeling in the mood to die from drowning under a guy. Pushing him off Hope got up on her feet twisting her hair to get the water out "You continue to play." She waved walking out of the water and picked his towel up on the way back to her clothes. Hope looked back at the water smiling at Jayden and sat down on the sandy beach. She could go for a real drink about now just so she'll forget about this feeling towards a little pup. It’s not like Hope can just walk up to Jayden and say “Hey, Jayden I love spending time with you and all but, I find myself craving to kiss you and do things to you.” Yeah, that’s something a guy likes to hear. He has a rep about getting girls in bed with him and Hope doesn’t like to be someone’s next goal to accomplish.
    Not really an excursion - Page 2 Tumblr_inline_ml6binYoZf1qz4rgp
    Jayden
    Jayden

Post by Jayden Sat Apr 20, 2013 5:18 pm

Jayden smirked as she pouted and lightly poked her pouting lip. "I said I was sorry!" He chuckled slightly before wincing as waves crashed against them making him laugh. "Alright!" He pushed himself up before she pushed him off causing him to be laid down on his back against the sand. "Ok!" He nodded as he looked up at her while she walked away. He pushed himself to sit up before he grabbed a handful of seashells that weren't far from him. He glanced around sneakily as if he was hiding his 'treasure' before he began to make a hole in the wet sand. Pour them in the hole, he quickly covered it before looking back at Hope with a smirk as she looked at him.He turned around with a small chuckle and got back on his feet before looking over at the other teens that were acting 'silly.' He laughed at them before he started to run towards them. As he was about to get to them, he tripped causing him fall once again as he laugh. "I'm hungry!" he suddenly whined acting as if he hasn't eaten anything in days.
    Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Post by Hope Rivera Sat Apr 20, 2013 5:27 pm

Hope looked at her nails not bothering to watch Jayden play 'bury the bone' with the seashells he had. Leaning over she picked up her shirt and shorts, slipping on the shirt and placed her shorts back down. "I'm hungry." Jayden's voice cried out. Her eyes widen swiftly gotten back o her feet making a run towards Jayden. Once she gotten there Hope dropped to her knees helping Jayden up "Come lets get you something to much on." she hopped he really wasn't hungry for Hope wouldn't allow Jayden to feed on any human. After all, she's still a hunter.
    Jayden
    Jayden

Post by Jayden Sat Apr 20, 2013 5:35 pm

Jayden lifted his head when she dropped to her knees before standing up and looking over at the group of teens as he licked his lips. "I think I know what I want!" He exclaimed with a grin as he looked down at her. He pulled away from her as he began to walk over to them. Sure, he had been trying to keep his diet by feeding off of animals,but he wasn't able to control his instincts now. "Just one little bite." He smirked as he slightly chewed on his tongue feeling his hunger rising.

Not really an excursion - Page 2 Tumblr_m4cqceH60X1qc288do1_r1_500
    Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Post by Hope Rivera Sat Apr 20, 2013 5:44 pm

She rolled her eyes following Jayden as he walked closer toward the teens. "Over my fucking dead body Jayden." she said rather cold grabbing his elbow yanking him back to her. "You’re not going to eat anyone while I'm here and I don't want to kill you. Now come!" Hope grabbed Jayden by his ear pulling him away from the teens "I'll get you a nice fat pig too much on." Maybe, dragging him away wasn't much a great idea, Hope was still human herself. He could attack her if he felt like it through it would give her more of a reason to kill him. But, she didn’t want to she didn’t want to ever harm him now. Not knowing any deep down she wants to protect him from her parents and other hunters that might come after him one day.
    Not really an excursion - Page 2 Tumblr_inline_ml5uh3YldD1qz4rgp
    Jayden
    Jayden

Post by Jayden Sat Apr 20, 2013 5:54 pm

Jayden pouted as he made a whimper-like noise instinctively as she yanked him back to her. "But I wanna-Ouch!!" he yelled in pain as she pulled him by his ear away from the teens. "B-but, I don't want a pig!" He whined with a tint of pain in his tone. He quickly grabbed a hold of her arm and pulled it away from his ear. "That's not very nice." He chuckled as he kept a hand on his ear with a small pout. "Besides, one bite won't harm anyone...else but the person I want!" He protested acting like a child when they don't get their way. "And..I'm hungry..so-" he grinned as he turned his body starting to walk away from her.

Not really an excursion - Page 2 Tumblr_mcxplwox5d1qh7ojzo6_250
    Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Post by Hope Rivera Sat Apr 20, 2013 6:03 pm

"Jayden your going to make me kill you!" she growled wanting to punch him in the face for being much a spoiled brat that doesn't get his way. Running, Hope knocked Jayden into the sand "I'm still a hunter and I will kill you if you touch any humans while I'm here." she said, kicking him in the side. Bad move on her terms because she can get him angry at her. Right now, she didn't care Jayden asked for it anyways "Don't make me regret it." Hope mumbled, meaning she didn't want any regrets wanting to be his friend. Jayden can be sweet then he’s not checking her ass of breast like a pervert and she had a great time with him counting the make-out.
    Not really an excursion - Page 2 Tumblr_inline_mliqhpRYev1qz4rgp
    Jayden
    Jayden

Post by Jayden Sat Apr 20, 2013 6:13 pm

"Kill me? Isn't that a bit harsh?" he raised an eyebrow with a chuckle as he shook his head. When Hope knocked him into the sand, he groaned before grunting as she kicked his side. He quickly roll up into a ball for protection case she tried hitting him again. He slowly lifted his head,but luck for her, it would take a lot more to get him angry while he is high. "Regrets?" He raised an eyebrow as moved to lay on his stomach looking up at her. "Come on! I'm not asking for much! I'm just hungry." He mumbled as he looked down at the sand with a sigh. "This hunger isn't gonna go anywhere until it is satisfied you know." He raised his eyebrows looking back up at her.

Not really an excursion - Page 2 Tumblr_mj413b9LIm1rng8zfo1_500
    Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Post by Hope Rivera Sat Apr 20, 2013 6:23 pm

Hope knelled down tilting her head to the side "You may be high and adorable right now but it's still going to be no." she said, hating that he was using them eyes on her like this. Tempted to say yes just so he wouldn't give her that look "How much blood are we talking about? I'm not letting you hurt her if you want blood feed him me." she held out her hand towards him "To many people watching to attack her anyways. Want your parents mad at you cause you ate little red?" she teased. "You have a choice: to feed from me or eat a pig." Not wanting to cause a scene at the breach cause some idiot high of his case teen bit a student, the media will be all over it and other hunters will know about it.
    Not really an excursion - Page 2 Tumblr_inline_ml5msgW72l1qz4rgp
    Jayden
    Jayden

Post by Jayden Sat Apr 20, 2013 6:34 pm

Jayden nibbled on his lower lip as he looked down at the sand with disappointment. He wasn't as intoxicated as he was early making him slightly yawn at how tired he was. "How much?" He raised an eyebrow before shrugging "A cup? I don't know." He mumbled tiredly as he rested his head on the palm of his hand. He raised his eyebrows in surprise before realizing she did have a point. "If I feed off of you..you'll turn." He mumbled as he crossed his arms resting his cheek on his arms.He then glanced around and crawled over to the changing rooms. He leaned against one slightly with his back turned to it as he yawned again resting his head against it. Looking at her, he gave her a small smile. "I'm still hungry though." He mumbled with a small chuckle.

Not really an excursion - Page 2 Tumblr_mizddnXIWt1rklsqxo1_500
    Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Post by Hope Rivera Sat Apr 20, 2013 6:48 pm

"Well, if I turn I turn." she said "I rather have my parents kill me than yo-" she stopped herself as she bit down on her lower lip. She was getting to emotional around him showing off feelings of caring and the fear of him being hurt. Hope pinched her arm telling herself not to get attached as she following Jayden over towards the changing room. Leaning up against the wall she slid down next to Jayden, looking over at him "You can eat after getting some sleep." she said, resting her head on his shoulder. "I could always find a cup, cut my wrist and hand you a cup of my blood. Then you couldn't turn me." Sounded like a brilliant plan to her if she does it that way. She couldn’t he turned. Hope fold her arms as she watched Jayden "Go to sleep. Go to sleep." she giggled.
    Not really an excursion - Page 2 T86n85
    Jayden
    Jayden

Post by Jayden Sat Apr 20, 2013 6:56 pm

"You promise?" He yawned again and rubbed his eyes before moving to rest his cheek on her head. "That sounds like to much of a hassle." He slurred his words as he looked down at her sleepily with a small smile on the corner of his lips. He slowly drifted off to sleep as he remain in the same position. As time passed, he woke up with a slight pain in his neck making him groan as he opened his eyes feeling completely lost. "The fuck happened." He mumbled as he sat up properly.

Not really an excursion - Page 2 Tumblr_me0eyfQmg71rng8zfo1_250

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 6:02 am