Vengeance: AU

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vengeance: AU

2 posters

Strangers no more

Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Strangers no more - Page 2 Empty Re: Strangers no more

Post by Hope Rivera Fri Apr 19, 2013 2:32 am

Hope took a step back away from him. Not only did the guy she made out, turned to be a student in the same school she goes to. He's a freaking werewolf. Hope made out with a werewolf! She didn't know if she should be sicken by this or well no 'or' to this. "Over age?" she repeated what he said. 'Oh, right, duh.' she thought. "I'm sixteen sweet heart." she smiled at him "Didn't know a werewolf attends high school?"
    Jayden
    Jayden

Post by Jayden Fri Apr 19, 2013 2:40 am

"Sixteen,huh?" He raised his eyebrows with shrug. "Then..why would you be attending a bar..in the first place?" He grinned before pointing to himself. "OUCH!" He chuckled placing a hand to his chest. "What are you trying say?" He asked with a small chuckle. "I am werewolf...and so." He shrugged as he glanced on the floor rubbing his chin. "What is it to you if I am a werewolf?" He asked as he slowly averted his eyes back to her with a grin imprinted on his face.
    Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Post by Hope Rivera Fri Apr 19, 2013 2:49 am

"Why, must you know? Are you going to call the police on me?" she raised her eyebrow at him. Once he told her he was a werewolf, Hope didn't know if she should grab the dagger then. "N-Nothing." she said, taking a step backwards. Long as he didn't know she was a hunter everything should be fine right. Hope ever once took her eyes off his. All of her heard training was screaming at her to attack. He was a werewolf, he was evil. That's what her parents taught her "Got a problem with me knowing what you are?"
    Jayden
    Jayden

Post by Jayden Fri Apr 19, 2013 2:54 am

"Mmm...no. Besides, it's not like you regret going,right?" He raised an eyebrow with a wide grin before slightly glaring at her when she took a step back. "Wha-?" He breathed out quietly in confusion of why she did that before rolling his eyes. As always, when someone figures out who he is...that's when they run. He thrust his hands in his pockets and thought about it for a moment. "As a matter a fact..I do." He mumbled with a small grin creeping at the ends of his lips. "You know..this means I have to kill you." He joked as he gave her a playful look.

Strangers no more - Page 2 Tumblr_m1xrbcDuqW1r68fmq
    Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Post by Hope Rivera Fri Apr 19, 2013 3:03 am

Strangers no more - Page 2 Tumblr_m259elFVpo1r9f0li
    Hope huffed trying to keep a calm look on her face. Don't let him win, don't let him know you enjoyed it. How it turned her on. "If I tell you I'll have to kill you." she said. Her fingers grab the end of the handle, ready to attack him. Yet, his eyes told another story. He didn't look like he would harm someone. Was everything her parents taught her a lie? Was not every supernatural creature evil? Taking a few steps forward she wanted to test him. "Well, might give you street credit that you killed a hunter. So-" she pulled out the silver dagger. Waving it in front of her face and dropped it. "If you're evil like my parents raised me in believing.. Then attack me."
    Jayden
    Jayden

Post by Jayden Fri Apr 19, 2013 3:12 am

"Why are you trying to avoid answering my question?" He asked with a small grin trying to read her face expression. He blinked as she took a few steps forward and tilted his head a bit to the side wondering what she was up to. "A hunter?" He glared at her before his hands balled up into fists when she took the silver dagger out from behind her. Once she dropped it, he looked at her in disbelief. "Fine..I will." He rolled his eyes as he continued to look down at the silver dagger thinking she still had one kept in her pocket or something. He moved closer to her hesitantly before quickly kicking the dagger away as he grabbed her wrists and pinned them against a locker with a smug grin.
    Strangers no more - Page 2 Tumblr_m2wij6Yq711qarwkmo1_500

"What I am wondering though..is why didn't you attack me sooner if all werewolves are obviously the same..according to what you have been taught?" He raised an eyebrow making sure she wasn't able to move.
    Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Post by Hope Rivera Fri Apr 19, 2013 3:26 am

It all happened so fast to her. Pinned against the lockers she glared at him "I don't have to tell you." she said trying to get lose. Kneeing him in the stomach, kicking him in the shin. God, did she hate this life. "Go to hell." she mumbled, looking at him in the eye. Yet, her eyes reverted down towards his lips wanting to kiss him. She licked her bottom lip and revert her eyes back to his. "Maybe, I wanted to be wrong for a chance. That not all creatures are evil like my parents taught me." she finally admit. Not like he'll take her word. He might think she's lying just to catch him off guard. "Frisk me if you think I have another weapon. I only had the dagger."
    Jayden
    Jayden

Post by Jayden Fri Apr 19, 2013 3:35 am

Before he even had the chance to speak, he groaned as he let go of her arms and covered his stomach as he fell to the floor. "What the fuck?!" he grumbled as he glared at her. He continued to stay on the ground before glancing over at the knife nervously. "We aren't evil..just so you know." He breathed "We just..aren't controllable." He shrugged before quickly tripping her and moving on top of her as he pinned her. "Look! I was just playing..don't you get a joke?" He grumbled. "I mean..If I wanted to kill you..you would have been dead..don't you think?" He rolled his eyes.
    Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Post by Hope Rivera Fri Apr 19, 2013 3:46 am

Strangers no more - Page 2 Tumblr_inline_mg88yfkmAK1rnu6rn
    Hope looked down at the boy who was now on the ground. "What didn't think I wouldn't try fighting back? You had me pinned to the lockers." she stated. Should she take his word? He could be lying to her. Demons lie, vampires lie, werewolves.. Do they lie? Letting out a small scream as he knocked her on her floor and moved on top of her. She groaned "I rather be the one on top thank you." making a little joke. "Well, I'm sorry!" she argued. "It's what I was raised to go. See a demon or anyone of your kind and kill them. You honestly think I like being a hunter?"
    Jayden
    Jayden

Post by Jayden Fri Apr 19, 2013 3:54 am

"I'll think about it..uh-nah. I have a pretty good view on top anyways." He grinned as he gave her a wink before breathing a sigh. "Well, apparently..I was raised to be a killer since I have nothing better to do,right?" He teasingly asked "And...I don't know..since,I don't know crap about you! Shit..I don't even know your name. The only thing I do know..is that in our eyes...as in the creatures...YOUR KIND are the killers." He glared "I mean, I understand why you go for demons...but what you don't get is that us 'creatures' do it for survival." He mumbled "And for werewolves..we can't control it!" He protested before sighing feeling like he was being way to serious. "Something I do know about you though..is that I was your first kiss." He smirked as he slightly licked his lips.
    Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Post by Hope Rivera Fri Apr 19, 2013 4:02 am

"Yes.. No.. I don't know!" all of this was so confusing. Why was he confusing her getting under Hope's skin like a drug. Everything he was saying was that all true. She didn't know what was the truth "Hope!" she shout her name "And maybe your right. Maybe, we're more of the killers than you are... Or maybe your just trying to get in my head.." Hope went to move her legs but couldn't "God damn, get off me! All you do is kill humans." she breathed heavily. Her heart felt like it skipped a beat. He could tell last night was her first kiss. "I have no idea what your talking about.. I've been kissed before.."
    Jayden
    Jayden

Post by Jayden Fri Apr 19, 2013 4:09 am

"Nice to meet you Hope." He chuckled with a small bow to his head. "Am I?" He raised an eyebrow while he tilted his head to the side before looking down as she tried to move her legs. He looked back at her and scoffed. "That's not all we do...we kills animals..but nothing special about that since humans do it also so you know." He shrugged not wanting to sound like such a bully,but it's not like she was so kind either. "Uh-huh..rightt." He rolled his eyes playfully. "You know..when you kiss someone..you can tell the difference from an inexperienced person and an experienced." He raised his eyebrows "But obviously it's not your first kiss because you have obviously done a lot more than trying to hunt creatures down." He teased.
    Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Post by Hope Rivera Fri Apr 19, 2013 4:18 am

"Not my way of meeting people." she mumbled. Hope had stopped trying to fight out of his grip it just made her grow tried. She looked at his lips and bit down on her lower lip. "Fine your not monsters. So, be a hero and kill the true monsters." What's slowing him down? He could just end her now. Her eyes saddened as her lips frowned. What he said knowing he was just teasing but still it got to her. "So what. Your my first kiss want a fucking metal?"
    Jayden
    Jayden

Post by Jayden Fri Apr 19, 2013 4:25 am

"Not my way of meeting people either..but hey, you brought this on yourself..I mean, you were trying to kill me." He mumbled with a small sigh as he glanced at the door. "Oh,I'm Jayden. Not that you actually care." He rolled his eyes before grinning. "Eh." He shrugged "As long as you don't bother me and my business..then, I don't see the point in killing you." He admitted before noticing that his teasing remark hurt her. He frowned slightly as he bit his bottom lip "Nope." He shook his head "Nothing wrong with me being your first kiss..at least you got one..drunk..but you still got one." He chuckled and moved his hands away from her as he moved to sit next to her. "Sorry about that." He rolled his eyes knowing he must have sounded like a bully.
    Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Post by Hope Rivera Fri Apr 19, 2013 4:44 am

"Wrong. I was going to kill you but I dropped the knife now didn't I?" she said looking at him "If I wanted you dead. You think I would have skipped our little chit chat and just stabbed you with the dagger?" Just like if he wanted her dead she would have been. But now she'll have to deal with her dad who will punish her if he found out Hope let a werewolf go free. "Hmm, here I thought your name was jerk face." she rolled her eyes. His jokes weren’t all that funny. Sounded harsher like the boys she already deals with at school. "Thanks for letting me know I have no life." she said coldly. Sitting up Hope pushed herself up on her feet "Like you really are sorry.." she said.

The doors opened and three of the football players walked in. "Woe! Jayden and Hope alone in the locker room." one said walking over towards Jayden "How's our little fag doing. Write another fagget play." he chuckled. Hope looked at him "Shut up or I'll cute your throat." threatening him to leave Jayden alone. Not knowing why seeing he's a jerk. A cute jerk. "Virgin Mary Hope." the other one circled around her. "Why don't you get naked and let us men have a turn with you." he grinned "And why don't you just walk off a cliff for me." Hope went to take off. Jayden can handle himself after all. "Oh, no!" the last one grabbed Hope's shoulders and slammed her against the locker. He was the ring leader of this group "See my boys are going to have fun his jag boy right there.. And I'm going to have my fun with you Mary Hope." he looked back at his friends "Take that knife and carve fag into his chest."
    Jayden
    Jayden

Post by Jayden Fri Apr 19, 2013 4:58 am

"Touche." He chuckled before slightly smirking. He slightly ran a hand through his hair and made a face at her. "Ha,Ha..very funny." He mumbled with a small smirk before frowning again. "Look, I said I am sorry! I didn't mean..I wouldn't want..I didn't want-" He stopped his sentence when three of the football players walked in. "Great." He breathed lowly as he looked down at the ground. He forced himself to stand and crossed his arms. "Oh..you know me so well." He rolled his eyes before raising an eyebrow as Hope intervened. Why would she do that? It's not like it was her problem. He looked over at the guy circling her. "What's wrong with being a virgin?" He asked "Better than being a douche bag." He mumbled before sighing. He watched her about to take off before one stopped her. He slightly hesitated and thrust his hands into his pockets. "Oh..look at that..your little leader can actually say more than just two-syllables." he clapped sarcastically before turning his head when he threatened him with the knife. "N-no." He breathed quietly under his breath before groaning loudly. "I have a better idea...how about you leave us alone..and no one will get hurt." He raised his eyebrows. "I'm saying this for YOUR safety." He smirked.
    Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Post by Hope Rivera Fri Apr 19, 2013 5:26 am

"Oh how cute fag boy is being a man." one said pushing Jayden down and spat at his face. "Stick to your writing! You trying to be a hero is just saddening." The other player picked up the knife that was on the floor "How about that tattoo Jayden." he grinned. Hope watched seeing the dagger in the guys hand knowing very well it will kill Jayden. Kicking the leader right in the balls and elbowed him right in the neck. The other two glared at Hope "That's not very nice." they said. Looking at the knife he grinned "I think I'll cut her up before cutting Jayden."

Post by Guest Fri Apr 19, 2013 7:27 am

After taunting and tormenting the group of students headed towards the beach, Jack turned back, appearing at the school once again. Why he was here, was unknown to him. But he felt as if he needed to be here. Heading up the steps, he heard a commotion coming from the boy's locker room as he passed by. Upon entering, he saw a group of jocks surrounding Hope and Jayden, threatening to cut them. As to the reason why, they were trying to harm them, was beyond him. It'd never occurred before.

He leaned against the door frame, arms crossed with a rather amused look on his face. "I'm not interrupting the party, am I?" he sneered. "Here I thought you fellas were supposed to be the role models of Lockwood High," he scoffed, looking at his fingernails. He glanced up at them, they all seemed pretty surprised that someone had walked in, though that didn't change their positions. "Do you really want to go there, mate?" he asked, raising a brow at the one with the knife in his hands. "Just have a little peek in that tiny peanut of a brain of yours. You could get into a lot of trouble for hurting the girl. No matter how annoying she may be," he glanced at Hope with a smug smirk, turning his gaze to Jayden and then back to the jocks. He snickered, preparing for any onslaught they tried to bring his way.

Strangers no more - Page 2 Tumblr_m3vwpsTB1D1r6kf86_large
    Jayden
    Jayden

Post by Jayden Fri Apr 19, 2013 8:43 am

"And you already are a man?" He grimaced as he wiped the spit off of his face. "I never said I was trying to be the hero." He mumbled with a roll of eyes "It's called not being pushed around by you." He glared before hesitating once again when one of them picked up the knife. "A tattoo..gee,you shouldn't have." He mumbled as he back away before glancing over at Hope when she beat one of the guys up. "Hey, that's not a way to treat..well,anyone." He raised his hands with a sigh. "But just so you remember..you brought this all on you." he grumbled before turning his head when he heard someone else making him inwardly groan. He turned his attention back to the player and rose his eyebrows. "He has a point...but your lives are already fuck so." He shrugged as he quickly grabbed a hold of the guys arms who held the knife and twisted it making him groan in pain as he dropped the knife to the ground making Jayden slightly grin before turning his attention to the other guy "What the hell are you even doing here?" He asked as he let go of the players arm pushing him down on the ground. Too easy.Forgetting about the other player which obviously wasn't the right thing to forget.

Strangers no more - Page 2 Tumblr_m2vep1bCmg1qfh6b2o1_500

Post by Guest Fri Apr 19, 2013 9:32 am

Upon arriving at school, Haylee already knew Jack was here. She could almost smell him. Jogging up the front steps, her nose wrinkled in disgust at the stench of something rotting. As if someone had set off a stink bomb. That someone most likely being Jack. Walking throughout the halls, she peered into the classrooms, taking note of how empty everything was. Wasn't it a school day? Her first day back, and no one was here.

A few muffled voices were heard within the boy's locker room and she poked her head in, seeing a dark haired boy beating up some kid in a football uniform. She then caught a glimpse of her brother, with whom she nudged to get his attention. "What the hell is going on?" she asked, looking at the two incredulously. Seeing that one of the footballers was creeping up on the boy with the dark hair and odd scent, she walked forward, tapping her fingers against his forehead. The male immediately blacked out and collapsed in a heap on the ground. Ah, the powers angels wielded. "What's going on?" she looked at them all, baffled.

Strangers no more - Page 2 Tumblr_m8s8tzc5aM1r9a1xh_large
    Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Post by Hope Rivera Fri Apr 19, 2013 5:32 pm

Seems like everyone and their grandmother came into the locker room. Why, who knows why? "Jack... Shut your mouth for once." Hope glared at him. Jadyen had already claimed she has no social life thanks to the family business. Now Jack says she's annoying. No matter, like she cares at all. A small smile creep up seeing Haylee "Well, the football players wanted to throw a party." she teased. Walking over she picked up her dagger "And I'll be taking this back." slipping it back in her boots she turned away from Jayden. "Hey, Haylee wanna go grab a slice of pizza then hit the arcade?" Anything to get her mind off this day. But something in her wanted Jayden to join. Twirling around she walked towards Jayden "You're welcome to come join us."
    Jayden
    Jayden

Post by Jayden Fri Apr 19, 2013 6:19 pm

Jayden quickly turned his head when he heard a body hit the floor before looking back at the girl. He glanced at Hope before raising his eyebrows awkwardly as he moved away letting them have their little talk. He slightly glanced when she picked up the dagger making him scowl for a second. Great. He had to worry about her attacking him if he did something wrong. Just as he was about to head to the door, he looked back at her with a confused expression slightly smirking. "What? Why?" He asked not understanding why she welcomed him to join them since she was the one after him. Was it a trick? He glanced at her friend already having the scent of something else other than human making him confused to the whole situation.

Strangers no more - Page 2 Tumblr_m4cjk85zXz1rtalrxo1_500

Post by Guest Fri Apr 19, 2013 6:24 pm

Haylee looked to them all, rather confused. "Some party," she commented, folding her arms across her chest. She glanced at Jack, arching a brow before turning to the other two. At the mention of pizza and the arcade, she blinked in surprise. "Oh, um. Sure I guess," she chuckled sheepishly, "nice to see you guys too!" she said sarcastically. "Who's your friend?" she asked, glancing at Jayden warily.

Strangers no more - Page 2 Tumblr_mb4syyfihh1qkdght

Post by Guest Fri Apr 19, 2013 6:28 pm

Jack rolled his eyes, yet again. "Oh, thanks Jack for distracting the guys momentarily," he muttered sarcastically. Glancing at Haylee and then at the others, he pouted. "Hey! I was about to stop that guy," he complained, folding his arms across his chest. At Hope's invite, he glared. "Oh, nice to know when I'm not wanted," he sneered, "never mind. Catch ya later, Haylee. I'm out," and with that, he disapparated.
    Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Post by Hope Rivera Fri Apr 19, 2013 6:37 pm

Hope looked back ay Jayden shrugging her shoulders back "Hey, if you don't wanna join us that's fine. Just thought it would be nice to get to know you more." He wasn't going to kill her and she wasn't going to kill him. So why not try to be friends? Hope raised an eyebrow at Haylee "Friend? Him? Noo-" she shook her head laughing a bit nervously. "He isn't coming so let's go Haylee." wanting to hurry up and get away him jack before he pulls another prank or says something else to annoy Hope. Jack sounded like he was upset that Hope didn't ask him to join "That's cause you annoy me more than Jayden."
    Strangers no more - Page 2 Tumblr_lwymm3yItb1qezgoqo6_r1_250

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 5:31 am