Vengeance: AU

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vengeance: AU

2 posters

Strangers no more

Strangers no more - Page 5 Empty Re: Strangers no more

Post by Guest Sat Apr 20, 2013 3:08 am

"I'm not talking about heartbreak, I'm talking about your anger issues" she rolled her eyes, before gesturing to the guy. He was only a young werewolf after all, he probably wasn't in full control of his anger nor in full control of when he could transform. She chuckled slightly at his reaction. "Clearly you're not one for jokes or sarcasm," she observed, crossing a leg over the other. "You don't suck. You're just... a baby werewolf," she chuckled. At his denial, she grinned smugly to herself. "Okay, good. Cause I'm not telling you," she smirked.

Strangers no more - Page 5 Tumblr_lqxjz3T47w1qbzdxyo1_500
    Jayden
    Jayden

Post by Jayden Sat Apr 20, 2013 3:18 am

"I think I'm smart enough to control them with medication." He grumbled lowly hating to take them. Especially since he has to take them on regular basis. He crossed his arms and shrugged "I am..just not with someone who is threatening me." He mumbled lowly as he breathed a sigh. He quickly looked at her with a scowl. "Baby werewolf?" He grimaced at the wording. "I am not a baby werewolf!" He groaned as he rubbed his face before trying to keep his temper down as he breathed out heavily. "Why am I not surprised?" he mumbled as he looked down at the table. "You know..you should really work on your first impression." He said as he looked back at her finding her very confusing. He breathed a chuckle not thinking he would ever find someone as confusing as him.

Strangers no more - Page 5 Tumblr_lztjvgmzKl1qfh6b2o1_500
    Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Post by Hope Rivera Sat Apr 20, 2013 3:21 am

Ordering herself another drink she souse it down. One drink after another Hope just let them keep on coming. Getting herself lost in a sea of alcohol Hope didn't even notice someone sat next to her "Great night huh babe." the sound of a man talking. Hope rolled her eyes "Yes, I believe so but I have a boyfriend." she smiled sweetly at the man and turned away. The guy grabbed a hold of Hope's arm "Well, that's no way of treating an old friend Hope." he spoke in a husky voice, breathing against her skin as Hope struggled out of his grip. "No weapons? My, my aren't we getting sloppy?" Hope had rolled her eyes, just even this was starting to be a great night. Her old 'friend' Cole shows up. "You really want to do this here? Around people?" she muttered as her eyes glared at him "Why not? I get to have a meal and kill you. Nothing you can do to st-" his eyes gazed over at Haylee. What the hell is an angel doing here?! "We're going for a walk." he growled pushing Hope out of the place "Yes, please so I can send your ass back to hell." Hope spoke sarcastically as Cole pushed her away from Haylee. He could care less about the other fellow it was the angel he was more concerned of.

//must add drama *__*

Post by Guest Sat Apr 20, 2013 3:29 am

Haylee snickered to herself. She then stopped, realising she was pretty much doing what Jack would do. And she was not like him. Raising her hands, she rolled her eyes and sighed. "Okay, I'm sorry. You're not a baby werewolf," she apologised. She soon scoffed, "me?! What did I do? Just because I won't tell you who I am? Pfft," she scoffed yet again, glancing over at Hope. She soon gestured for her to come over, wondering what was taking her so long. She turned back to Jayden and poked her tongue out at him playfully. "I'm really not here to annoy you, I'm just protective of my friend, obviously. It's not like you're the only person I've had words with you know," she rolled her eyes, scooting over so Hope could sit down. She then caught sight of a male, playing around with Hope. Quickly, she glanced at Jayden, rather confused before standing up and glaring once he pushed Hope. "Hey!" she shouted, chasing after him, out of the arcade. "What the hell do you think you're doing?"

Strangers no more - Page 5 Tumblr_m8s8imSwGY1r9a1xh

//drama is always good Razz
    Jayden
    Jayden

Post by Jayden Sat Apr 20, 2013 3:40 am

"Uh-huh." He looked at her unamused when she apologized. "Nope..not just because of that. You just are wayyy to concerned and jump to conclusion too fast." He mumbled as he rubbed the side of his neck. "I mean you went from being perky to this." He gestured to her with a chuckle. "And I know you can control your moods..so" He shrugged before slightly smirking as she poked her tongue out at him. "Yea, yea, yea." He waved with a roll of his eyes. "Besides,who even says I am sticking around?" He asked with a small grin. Jayden then followed her gaze and saw Hope leaving with a man. He watched as she walked over to them and awkwardly stayed where he was at since he didn't know what was going on.

Strangers no more - Page 5 Tumblr_m878wiTEu11rrjfhto1_r1_500

Aha, that's..good!

Post by Guest Sat Apr 20, 2013 3:49 am

"Comes with the species, babe," she arched a brow at Jayden. Angels were pretty serious creatures, though part of being a fallen angel, meant that she had the freedom to do what she wanted. She had developed her own personality, though still had definite traits of that of her previous race. Ignoring his last comment, she stalked out of the arcade, confronting the man who had dragged Hope out of the ARCADE.

//I keep thinking they're in a bar, omg.
    Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Post by Hope Rivera Sat Apr 20, 2013 3:55 am

One they was out of the arcade the guys eyes turned black like a demon as he glared at the angel "Go back to your little group. She's fine." he smirked as Hope threw her head back nailing him right in the face. He let out a cried letting go of her arm. She turned and kicked him down "One time I leave all book and holy water at home I get attacked." she huffed, as Cole stood up throwing her backwards knocking the hunter into one of the cars. Smacking into the glass the alarm of the car went off "Now if you be so kind. Leave angel." he snarled.

Post by Guest Sat Apr 20, 2013 3:59 am

"See, now I can't. Because I'm involved," she shrugged, hoping her friend was okay. She disappeared, reappearing behind him. Tapping him on the shoulder, she waited for him to turn around before punching him in the face. "You should know better than to be here," she glared. Originally, she had thought she'd scared the majority of them off during her little trip. Apparently not. What frustrated her more was, she wasn't prepared. She could kill him right here right now, but that would risk exposing who she was. "Leave," she ordered, angrily. "Unless you'd like to revisit hell."
    Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Post by Hope Rivera Sat Apr 20, 2013 4:06 am

The demon turned around as he gotten punched in the face by the angel. He growled wishing to kill her but nothing can kill an angel. Far as he knows anyways. "How sweet. An angel has found a pet but can't protect her forever." he snickered before escaping from the man's body he was possessing, fleeing away. Hope was still slightly unconscious but her eyes started to twitch followed by a slight groan "Arug, I hate this job." she coughed, ready to just go home and crash. She'll have a tough enough time at school tomorrow.
    Strangers no more - Page 5 Tumblr_ml94il4HV21qehsoxo1_500

Last edited by Hope Blacklock on Sat Apr 20, 2013 4:08 am; edited 1 time in total
    Jayden
    Jayden

Post by Jayden Sat Apr 20, 2013 4:07 am

Jayden stood up not seeing the point in staying anymore and grabbed their trash. He threw it in the trash can and walked over to get himself something to drink. Once he bought a can of soda, he opened it before hearing a car alarm go off making him panic a bit thinking it was his car as he rushed over to the front door before realizing he left his car in the parking lot of the school. He sighed of relief and pushed open the door to get out before stopping. "Oh..uh-Am I interrupting something?" He asked hesitantly. He glance at the two of them as he rubbed his neck awkwardly not having the slightest clue to what happened.

Post by Guest Sat Apr 20, 2013 4:11 am

Haylee glanced over at Hope, relief rushing through her at the fact that she had been unconscious. She wouldn't have heard anything. Once Jayden rushed out, she shook her head. Bending down, she grabbed the unconscious man's arm and began tugging him to the side walk. "Nope. Everything's fine. Just cleaning out the trash," she said sarcastically, dropping him hastily to the ground and giving him another kick. Walking over, she grabbed onto Hope's arm and pulled her up. "You okay?" she asked, raising her brows.

Strangers no more - Page 5 Tumblr_lovj078bJU1qlqa9y
    Jayden
    Jayden

Post by Jayden Sat Apr 20, 2013 4:19 am

He rubbed his nose and tilted his head to the side. "You-uh..need help?" He asked with a shrug and glanced at Hope. "Like...a ride?" He asked "Or..uh..I don't know." He mumbled before taking a sip of his drink. "Unless you think you got everything covered." He smirked as he walked over to them still oblivious to what happened. Although he was curious, he didn't want to ask.
    Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Post by Hope Rivera Sat Apr 20, 2013 4:24 am

Taking a hold of Haylee's hand lifting herself off the beeping car and onto the side walk. "Never.. Better." she said, running a hand threw her hair and using the other to rub her lower back. No shards of glass in her back but it still hurt like a bitch being thrown like that. Hope gazed over at Jayden before looking away "See ya. Haylee walk with me back home?" she asked, not wanting to look at Jayden right now. She wasn't mad.. She was a shamed that Hope let her guard down. Hope could have been killed. "Wait!" Hope held onto Haylee's shoulder before falling, she was still a little sore after all. "A ride could be nice." she said.
    Strangers no more - Page 5 2urxavd

Post by Guest Sat Apr 20, 2013 4:28 am

Haylee hesitated, wrapping her arm around Hope's back to support her. Waiting for Hope to come to her senses, she began walking before contemplating his offer. Once Hope exclaimed suddenly, the girl jumped the slightest in surprise, looking over her shoulder at Jayden. "That'd be best," she replied, smirking at her friend before helping her turn around. "Alright, cool it--" she chuckled, not wanting Hope to fall over again. Walking her back over to Jayden, she figured it'd be best to heal the girl once she was asleep. She couldn't very well do it now.

Strangers no more - Page 5 Tumblr_lr8k6uKIrp1qmaslp
    Jayden
    Jayden

Post by Jayden Sat Apr 20, 2013 4:33 am

Jayden ran a hand through his hair before wincing at how much in pain Hope looked. He fiddled with the can in his hands before nodding. "Okay." He gave her a small smile wondering if she was really going to be alright. He then smacked his forehead.Wait,why should he care? He shook his head as he was about to head to the school which luckily wasn't that far. He turned his head when he heard Hope and looked at Haylee. "Uh..I still have to get my car..which I left at the school." He nodded over to the direction of the school. "So..just sit tight." He smirked as he turned into his wolf form. It's not like it was a secret since the two girls knew already. He quickly rushed over to his car after a couple minutes. Turning back, he unlocked his car door and hopped inside. Turning the engine on, he reversed before driving over to the arcade.
    Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Post by Hope Rivera Sat Apr 20, 2013 4:42 am

Haylee was supporting Hope up if it wasn't for her help Hope could be on the ground. The fall did cause come damage but wasn't trying to show it, it’s part of being a hunter. Hurt, death, suffering, and lost. But in the end all everyone has is hope and faith. She slowly breathed out looking at Jayden who was smiling at her and gave him a weak smile back. As he went to get his car Hope looked at Haylee "so what did you two talk about?"

Post by Guest Sat Apr 20, 2013 4:46 am

"Oh... nothing, I mean. The first thing I really did was threaten to hurt him if he hurt you. He didn't take that so well," she laughed. "I think he was pretty offended, but eh. I like him," she smiled at her. "He seems nice enough." Glancing around, she kept an eye out for any other strange men before spotting headlights in the distance. Maybe it would have been better if Jack had come with them. He was stronger than she was. Way stronger. She let out a quiet sigh, wondering whether it would be good to tell Hope who she really was. Deciding to leave that for another time, she opened the car door once Jayden arrived and eased Hope into the front seat. Plopping in the back seat, she sat back, legs crossed and sighed impatiently. Human transportation really was extremely slow.
    Jayden
    Jayden

Post by Jayden Sat Apr 20, 2013 4:52 am

As Jayden pull up near them, he rubbed his eyes feeling tired already. It was already dark,and school was tomorrow. The thought of it made him sigh before looking at Haylee as she opened the car door. He helped out with putting Hope on the seat before glancing back when Haylee sat down. He was about to go before turning his head. "Uh..I have no idea where I am heading to." He chuckled slightly as he rubbed his forehead.
    Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Post by Hope Rivera Sat Apr 20, 2013 4:57 am

Hope shook her head at Haylee "It's not like I'm the dating the guy." she said, which was true. Hope wasn't seeing they feel nothing or so they thought. Once Jayden's car pulled up and Haylee opened the door. She sat inside hissing at the sharp pain in her side "Ouch." she muttered. Wanting to lay down but her head would be at Jayden's lap "213 Oakland hills." she said "In other words two blocks from the school." Hope leaned her head back closing her eyes and slowly breathed though the pain.

//Once they get Hope home and Haylee heals her. Courtney want to start off the next topic Smile

Post by Guest Sat Apr 20, 2013 5:00 am

Haylee's brows furrowed and she leaned forward, not bothering with the seatbelt. "I'll just go to her house and get Jack to pick me up," she muttered, glancing at Hope warily.

//Okie doke! Though, I'm about to go out to dinner nzdbgihsdbgkjsgkjsdg
    FUCKSAKE. So I'll try doing it on my phone ;n;
    Jayden
    Jayden

Post by Jayden Sat Apr 20, 2013 5:04 am

Jayden nodded as he drove them over to Hope's house. Once he reached the block, he slowed down and glanced at the addresses before breaking as he came upon her house. "Alright." he said lowly as he waited for them to get off. Once they did, he gave them a small wave before driving home to go sleep.

//Alright! :3
    Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Post by Hope Rivera Sat Apr 20, 2013 5:09 am

One they gotten to her house Haylee helped her out of the car. Gavin' Jayden a small wave and headed towards the door, opening it up the sneaked into her bead room quietly not waking up her parents. Hope crawled in bed pulled the covers over her as her arms wrapped around one of her pillows hugging it tightly while she fell asleep in a snap.

Post by Guest Sat Apr 20, 2013 5:21 am

Once they'd gotten out, Haylee waved goodbye before helping Hope into bed. Once she was asleep, Haylee pressed her fingers to the girl's forehead, healing her injuries instantly. It was always like this. Hope getting herself hurt and Haylee fixing her. She then disapparated, returning home.

//i might be a while :/ like two hours, ugh. Sorry Sad you guys can go on if you want x
    Jayden
    Jayden

Post by Jayden Sat Apr 20, 2013 5:25 am

D'aww. D: Nooo >.<
    Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Post by Hope Rivera Sat Apr 20, 2013 5:26 am

-two hours later- Ok you can come back now!! xD

Sponsored content