Vengeance: AU

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vengeance: AU

2 posters

A Time to Take Precaution

Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

A Time to Take Precaution  - Page 2 Empty Re: A Time to Take Precaution

Post by Hope Rivera Fri Aug 02, 2013 11:50 pm

"I wouldn't touch you even if you're the last guy on earth, and the world depended on us!" she spat at him. Hard to control the fact she's heartbroken by all this. Years, he was his nice, kind, silly, childish, Percy. Now he is this harsh jerk who would harm a woman. Feeling the water fell over her, leaving her soaked to the bone unable to create flames. Flinching as he grip her throat, choking a little she dug her nails in his hand forcing it away from her neck. Sadly, he had her pined in an ice blanket over her to keep her from moving. Wincing in pain she lowered her head "Percy this...Is.." This wasn't him right? Suzy talked as he was just a normal kid with had taste in girls and a major flirt. Slowly the ice started to melt able to wiggle her fingers, as she notice it. Once the ice fully melt and rushed up to Percy. She through a punch at his face blinking that he caught it and burned his hand. Swooping her leg across the floor knocking him down, she gotten on him tossing punching left and right. Lissa's heart been torn from his little stunt playing good caring Percy to this stranger. Placing her hand over his heart close towards his heart turning up the temper to the point his flesh was literally on fire. She only saw red. Anger boiling in her veins, pumping in her heart, yet still cared for him the same. "I hate you, I hate you, I hate you!!" she cried, having tears running down her face. Two things he had made her done today she herself hated to show towards anyone and he opened her up. Once: Spilling out her feelings towards him and two: made her cry in front of him for the first time.
    The Mavors
    The Mavors

Post by The Mavors Sat Aug 03, 2013 12:32 am

Percy wiped the spit and rolled his shoulders back with a sigh. He was still glad she didn't really get the truth. When he felt her nails digging into his skin, he pulled away from her neck as he placed a hand over his wrist. "Na,ah,ah!" He raised a finger,waving it from side to side. As she was pinned to the wall, he crossed his arms as he watched her carefully. "Percy this is..what? No right?" He questioned with a shrug. "So what?" He grinned as moved a hand to rub over his shoulder. Looking over at the water, he was about to walk over to it before noticing Lissa rushing over to him. Catching her punch, he hesitated for less than a second before hissing as she burned his hand. Before he had time to think, he hit the floor due to her leg swooping across. Knowing she was boiling mad, he decided to let normal Percy take control. In the blink of eye, Percy came back in control as he noticed Lissa getting on him.He didn't know how to feel at the moment. She didn't look too happy. Before he knew it, she threw punches at him making him groan in pain.He had no clue as to what happened,but at the moment, he felt terrified. "Stop!" He yelled as he moved his arms to block his face.Feeling a unspeakable burning pain on his chest, he closed his eyes tightly as he let out a tortured scream feeling the fire burning through his flesh. He felt completely lost at the moment..but he couldn't think straight at the moment. Tucking his lips in, he bit his lips roughly to muffle his screams,not hearing her saying she hated him as his hand moved to grip her wrist,trying to pull her hand away. "Stop!" He cried weakly as he turned his head noticing the water on the floor from the faucet continuing to run.The palm of his spare hand quickly pressed against the floor to guide the water towards him.
    Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Post by Hope Rivera Sat Aug 03, 2013 12:58 am

She didn't hear him told her to stop the first time, but when she felt his hands grip her wrist yelling at her to stop. Lissa had let go of Percy and gotten off him, pushing herself back away from him. Quickly covering her eyes and she weep in tears. Lissa couldn't stop her tears from falling down. She was heartbroken, torn up inside, unable to see the truth he wasn't the normal Percy Lissa cared for. He does have demonic blood in him and possibly a lot than they both thought. "J-Jerk..." she cried. "Lying jerk.. I hate you.." continue crying as she whipped the years that kept coming down her cheeks, turning her cheeks red. The palm of her speared hand hovered over her chest feeling her heart beating back to normal. Her body trembling in mixed feelings: sadness, fear, anger, etc.
    A Time to Take Precaution  - Page 2 2woets3
    The Mavors
    The Mavors

Post by The Mavors Sat Aug 03, 2013 1:25 am

Percy's chest continued to heave as she backed away from him making him quickly crawl over to the water. Placing his hand in it, the water rose up his arm as it began to heal the places he was wounded. As he calmed down, he turned his head hearing Lissa's cries. It actually hurt him coming from her. He didn't have a clue as to why she was saying that let alone crying. As his lips parted, he tried to say something,but he didn't know what was going on..Gazing over the place, he stayed silent. What happened? He thought to himself before feeling completely heal making him move away from the water. Standing up, he hesitantly walked over towards Lissa. "H-Hate me?" He frowned as his hand rubbed over his chest still feeling some pain there. "Lissa...I'm sorry." His voice broke a little at the end thinking she was feeling this way because of him not returning the feelings. Still, he didn't think the whole...burning his flesh was because of that which made him grow confused.

A Time to Take Precaution  - Page 2 Tumblr_mndv59IzWr1qew2ypo1_250
    Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Post by Hope Rivera Sat Aug 03, 2013 1:48 am

"Stop! Just stop with all yours lies! Acting all sweet towards me for years, saying you like and care for me... Just to-" Lissa stopped herself and rubbed her check. Pushing herself up and rushed out of the room he was unbearable to look at nor be in the same room as him. Turning the corner in the other room she slipped over the water causing her to fall on the floor. 'Poor Lissa...being treated this way..by a guy who doesn't love her back...Sucks. Hurt you?...I thought you liked a little bruising here and there. Shut up?...Why? Can't handle the truth?' his words continued to reply in her head like a record player. Lissa cupped her hands over her ears, muffling out her cries. Telling herself she needed to get out, Lissa rose up just to jump seeing Percy "Stay away!" she flinched in fear thinking either he'll rape her or smack her around. Most important, she didn't want to harm him again.
    A Time to Take Precaution  - Page 2 Tumblr_lqg8kx1SGQ1qcqnqzo1_500
    The Mavors
    The Mavors

Post by The Mavors Sat Aug 03, 2013 2:12 am

Percy straightened up a little as she told him to stop making a confused expression was over his face. When she stopped, he moved to kneel down as he reached for her wrist,but she pushed herself up to run. "Wait!" His voice cracking as she ran..made him feel like...a monster. She was the least person he would think would run from him. He knew something happened during his black-out...yet he was afraid to find out what happened. Standing up, he walked over to the room she went to. Seeing her jumping to see him, he backed away from her a little. "I...won't touch you." He raised his hands as he took another step back seeing she looked terrified of him. "I-I'm sorry...Lissa." He breathed as he looked back at the door. Closing the door, he let out a sigh as he went to sit on a chair facing her.Placing his elbows on the arms of the chair, he raised his hands,one over the other. "Did..Did I hurt you?" He asked looking down at the floor.
    A Time to Take Precaution  - Page 2 Tumblr_mputxzhbFH1qew2ypo1_250
    Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Post by Hope Rivera Sat Aug 03, 2013 2:26 am

She still felt his hand gripping her neck, his spell causing her heart to ache, thanks to his powers of controlling the throw of water. As he sat down asking is had harmed her. Things slowly started to come clear on his little change of heart. "Y-yeah... Acting like you cared for me when you don't.... Not caring if you hurt me even told me you'll slap me around..." she mumbled. "Saying and a quote: Poor Lissa...being treated this way..by a guy who doesn't love her back...Sucks" Yes, him not returning the same feelings hurt in a way. Didn't need to rub it in her race. "If you really wanted me to hate you and wanted me gone out of your life... should have just said so... No need giving me a heart attack with your powers.." Slowly, she looked up at Percy only seeing disappointment in him. Like he said about her being the one who understands him. She thought he was different from the others, but he was just another face who wants her out of his life. Never cared for her at all. "How could you... I thought you was different... I thought you cared..."
    A Time to Take Precaution  - Page 2 Tumblr_lqfrrpiV3q1qbahiyo1_500
    The Mavors
    The Mavors

Post by The Mavors Sat Aug 03, 2013 2:43 am

Percy rubbed just above his upper lip as he breathed out silently trying to grasp her words. Why would he say something like that?..How could he not even remember any of that? Looking at her hesitantly, he tried to recollect what happened. Once she looked up at him, he looked back down at the floor as he moved off the chair. "Lissa..I-I..don't..don't know why..or how I could say something like that,but..I'm sorry. I'm so sorry." He frowned as he hesitantly place a hand on her shoulder. "..I...do care about you Lissa. I really...do." He breathed as his hand slid up her shoulder to cup her check. "I've....I'm not sure..what's happening to me,but..." He sighed knowing he didn't really have an excuse..no one should be treated like that. He opened his mouth about to apologize again,but he felt like he was just being a broken record player..that wouldn't change a thing. "If..you want to go....you can." He mumbled as he pulled his hand away from her..if he was gonna hurt her during his black outs, he didn't want her to be around him. "I'm not stopping you." He said looking back at her with a raise of his eyebrows and a shake of his head.

A Time to Take Precaution  - Page 2 Tumblr_lgzlyyDP8O1qg0wbvo1_500
    Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Post by Hope Rivera Sat Aug 03, 2013 3:06 am

Rubbing her hand up her arm nervously dug her nails into her skin picking at it. She nervously shivered at his touched not knowing if he'll freeze her blood seeing if that possibly kills her or couched her in a sexual way leading towards the point of rape. Mouthing he didn't. He was the same as others: leading her to think she had that one true friend, get her hopes up high just been shot down in the end. She then let out a small whimper once his hand cup her neck. In her mind she only saw him giving it a tight squeeze closing any air way in reach. As her eyes continued to look into his giving her eyes a couple of blinks the last remaining tears fell down her cheek and on his thumb. "W-Wait what do you mean by you're not s-sure?" she asked. Why couldn't he have told her about his little 'problem' for a heads up so she could tell the differences. "Percy... Have you been acting funny of late? Or not remembering things?" she weakly asked. Even if that was a different side of Percy it still hurt coming from his mouth. She hesitated to place her hand over the burnt whole in his shirt. Giving it some thought part of her said to run out that door and now she wanted to stay for him to tell her the truth... Whatever the truth maybe?
    A Time to Take Precaution  - Page 2 Tumblr_lf8tw6Zjy11qffpioo1_500
    The Mavors
    The Mavors

Post by The Mavors Sat Aug 03, 2013 3:27 am

Watching her body movement closely, his brow furrowed at her reactions towards his touch. Shivering..whimpering..flinching...he didn't want her reacting this way.This made his thumb brush against her cheekbone gently when he felt her tears against his skin. "..I mean, I'm not sure." He mumbled with a small raise of his shoulders. When she asked further questions, he wasn't sure whether to tell her or not. Then again, he'd hurt her..maybe she did have a right to know. His eyes gazed away from hers to look down at the floor with a worried expression. "Uhhh-" He breathed as he moved his hand away from her skin to place it against his leg. Rubbing his hand an against his pants nervously, he hesitated for a moment when he felt the warm touch of her hand against his chest. Looking down, he breathed a sigh as he grabbed a hold of her hand. " I deserved it." He breathed a hesitant chuckle,moving her hand away. "But...yea,something....keeps..happening..that I don't have control of." He mumbled as he looked back up at her. "Sounds kinda childish..but..I keep having..nightmares,yet they feel so..real..somehow." He admitted as he faked a smile. "Maybe..I'm not suppose to be..good,you know?" He asked feeling like the reason he keeps being bothered by..evil was because it was his path.

A Time to Take Precaution  - Page 2 Tumblr_mputxzhbFH1qew2ypo3_250

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 10:20 am