Vengeance: AU

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vengeance: AU

2 posters

A Time to Take Precaution

The Mavors
    The Mavors

A Time to Take Precaution  Empty A Time to Take Precaution

Post by The Mavors Wed Jul 31, 2013 1:36 am

Everything had been calmed over the past few years.Percy and Lissa got the divorce and their friendship never changed. Eliana left the band once she had the money she needed to raise Mason with Julian. They even had enough to buy a house while Mason was still a baby.Percy decided to live in a condo and Suzy went back to her family. She lived with them for now as for Percy's island house, he still had it. He didn't want to live in it anymore seeing the tour helped him open up to society more. Many years passed and Mason grew up as an almost normal kid. He was a creature,but his childhood wasn't a bloody mess. The sunlight shined dimly through the window curtains as the sun rose up to the sky. Julian's eyes squinted when the sunlight hit his face making him rub his face. Propping himself up on his elbows, he looked at Eli whom was still sleeping making him smile in content.He moved carefully to sit up and looked over his shoulders to check if she was still sleeping before standing up to get dressed. Walking out of their bedroom, he walked over to the kitchen since he decided to make some breakfast for everyone while they were still sleeping and it was a Saturday. Opening up the fridge, he took out all the ingredients to make pancakes and quickly got started on making them.

Percy had lately been having trouble sleeping because of the nightmares that haunted him. Waking up wasn't exactly the end of it since the nightmares kept eating his personality up. The nightmares felt too real and made him feel insane. Still, he wasn't going to go down so easily. Although he acted like everything was alright with him, he always kept being unsteady behind everyone's back. It was really starting to scare him,and they were getting worse. This morning, his eyes shot open as he quickly pushed himself up on his feet. He breathed heavily as his body was sweating from the nerves he had. He glanced around the room with a blink of his eyes before taking off his shirt feeling the temperature rising. Balling his shirt up in a nervous manner, he stared down at the floor. Licking his lips, he decided to take a quick shower. He needed something to cool himself down. When he finished up, he changed into some cleans clothes and shook his head with smack to the side of his head trying to forget. Walking over to the balcony of his condo, he looked over the horizon as he leaned against the door frame. Looking over at the oceanic view, he frowned as he tried to think of what was wrong with him. The only person he told was Suzy. All she told him was to go to a shrink,but he hated all that stuff. He would tell Lissa,but he didn't want her to worry. Deciding to go out for a walk, he shoved his hands in his pockets. Making it over to a local park, he looked over at a child and rested his wrists on the fence as he fiddled with his fingertips. Watching as the mother of the child made silly faces to make the kid feel better from the cut he had on his leg, Percy let out a sigh as he closed his eyes. He was having seconds thoughts on moving to the city...more people meant more families. That was one thing he didn't feel comfortable around.

A Time to Take Precaution  Tumblr_mg575uG90V1r850cwo1_500
    Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

A Time to Take Precaution  Empty Re: A Time to Take Precaution

Post by Hope Rivera Wed Jul 31, 2013 2:05 am

Years went by as Eliana said her good-byes to her friends, once she made enought money for her family. Even gotten a house outside the city. Mason grew up with a normal happy childhood, seeing his grandparents and great aunts mostly.every other day. Eliana was now a house wife staying with the kid and doing all the work at home. As the sunlight shine over her eyes, she growled pulling the covers over her head and falling back asleep instantly. Mason on the other hand was already awake, but read quietly to himself in his room. Smelling something cooking, he gotten up from bed and walked outside holding his book. Walking into the kitchen and sneaked up on his father "Hey dad what are you cooking?" The child ask seeing it was pancakes "can we have sasuages with them??" Asking once again.

Lissa had gotten herself a little house outside the city as well. Never liking the sound of neighbors around her in a building to the point of hearing them. Lissa gotten herself a babysitting job on the side line for light cash. She still stay in touch with percy, suzy, and eli. Mostly, she spends her days in Percy and sadly fell for him thus keeping it a secret . Running into the park with a little blonde girl with sea blue eyes, who giggled holding lissa's phone in her hand. "Margaret annabell!" Lissa shout as the child bumped into Percy without knowing and fell on her butt crying. Once the older blonde caught up seeing her friend Percy, laughing a little finding it funny. "oh Anna." She spoke picking up the small child and smiled at Percy "Hey handsome stranger."
    The Mavors
    The Mavors

Post by The Mavors Wed Jul 31, 2013 2:31 am

Julian had already made about four pancakes before turning his head when heard Mason. Smiling down at him, he looked back at the mixture bowl,picking it up to pour it on the pan. Grabbing the spatula, he breathed a chuckle with a shrug. "I'm not sure. Do we have any sausages?" He asked nodded over to the fridge. "Can you check,please?" He raised an eyebrow as he moved a hand to ruffle Mason's hair with a chuckle before flipping the pancake over. "Hey bud, when on you on break?" He asked with glance wanting him to be on break already so that they can go somewhere. Also, he was tired of waking Mason up early for school. It was tiring..he was glad he didn't have to do that anymore. "Oh and the pancakes that are finished are in that plate." He pointed to it knowing he would ask him before he even looked.

Percy blinked with a turn of his head when he felt someone bump into his leg. He turned his body to face the little girl when she cried making his brow furrow. "No, don't cry." He raised a finger to his lips as he glanced around the park seeing people looking over at him. Looking back at the little girl, he bit his lower lip before his eyes averted up to a familiar voice. "Lissa?" He questioned as she picked up the girl. When she called him a handsome stranger, he smiled back at her before breathing a chuckle with a shake of his head. "I don't think I'm considered a stranger anymore." He raised his shoulder as he looked back over at the little girl. "Hi." He gave her a little wave with a warm smile and glanced at Lissa for a second. "Who's this little troublemaker?" He asked with a raise of his eyebrows as he made a face at the girl in a playful manner and crossed his arms looking back at Lissa. He was oblivious to the fact that Lissa was just babysitting,so her having a child in her arms kind of made him suspicious.
    A Time to Take Precaution  Tumblr_mhxfo1iWyQ1qc7fo1o1_500
    Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Post by Hope Rivera Wed Jul 31, 2013 2:42 am

Mason nodded his head and went to check to see if they still had some "mom's still sleeping." He mumbled pulling out some sausages out, then walked back over towards his father placing them down. Once he had asked when school was going to be over, mason had to think of that "in four days dad." He said. Grabbing the plate of pancakes he went to sat down at the table.

Lissa smirked at his comment "but that is my little nickname for you and i will forever call you that.. Even when your old and gray." Bouncing Margaret in her arms, she looked at Percy with a shy smile before calling lissa momma. Mostly, she would correct the child seeing shes at that stage of calling everyone momma. But at the moment lissa was talking with Percy.
    The Mavors
    The Mavors

Post by The Mavors Wed Jul 31, 2013 3:05 am

"Yea, I think mom's sleeping..and you better let her sleep." He smirked,placing the finished pancake on an empty plate he grabbed. "No morning surprises today,bud." He looked over at the sausages and placed them aside for now. He wanted to finish up the pancakes for Eli first.When he finished up the pancakes, he grabbed the sausages and placed them in a medium heat pan to cook them up. "Four days,huh?" He asked with a grin as he glanced at Mason. "Aren't you excited?" He asked seeing Mason didn't look too happy about that. Maybe it was because it was still morning or something was on his mind. "I was thinking we could go somewhere for a little vacation. What do you think?" He asked as he rolled over the sausages. "Where would you like to go?" He asked,finishing them up. Placing them in a plate, he walked over to Mason and placed the plate down on the table. "Here ya go." He moved to quickly grab two pancakes,leaving three for Eli. He sat down across from Mason and crossed his arms on the table. "Whacha got there?" He asked,beginning to eat as he gestured to the book.

Percy breathed a chuckle as he grinned at her. "Really? When I'm old?" He raised an eyebrow as his eyes squinted at her. "Mmm, I doubt that." He shook his head with a smirk.Hearing the little girl calling Lissa momma, he hesitated and took a step back. He hadn't realized Lissa had a girl. He didn't know she was pregnant..he thought she could never get pregnant. "Who's...Who is the father?" He asked in hesitation knowing he couldn't have been the only one who slept with her. After all, she was seductive..he couldn't have been the only one. Taking another step back, he looked over at the girl. "When were you gonna tell me you have a kid in the first place?" He asked lowly as he walked over to her with a shake of his head.
    A Time to Take Precaution  Tumblr_mhuxkgGXbt1s4lhmeo1_r2_500
    Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Post by Hope Rivera Wed Jul 31, 2013 4:37 pm

Mason was still half way a sleep so thinking about being out of school didn't phase him... Not one bit. "Yeah, I'm kinda excited." he shrugged his shoulders up, picking up a fork and dug into his food. Chewing up the sausages up first before finishing off his pancakes, Mason gazed up at his father. "I still need help with my pitching... I kinda want to try out for the baseball team this year.." he said, hearing the sounds of growing in the other room. Eliana had woken up with a stiff neck as she groaned in pain, "Son of a monkey!" she pouted, standing up on her feet and walked out of the bed room into the kitchen. Eli waved slightly at her two men dragging her feet over to get some coffee. Picking up the pot and poured some into a small cup, she turned around to sip it down. "Mom and dad are coming over here later... I think?" she couldn't remember if she invited them over or not? Taking a seat next to Julian she yawned before Mason asked them a question. "Hey mom... Dad... My friends ask me how come you two aren't married." Eliana rubbed her face "Because we just never thought about it deary."
    A Time to Take Precaution  Tumblr_mj44289eQ71qgy1iqo2_r1_500

"And why would you say or think that? I'll come up to you when your old and gray... calling you a handsome stranger, then I will buy you some toys!" she giggled at the thought of an old man Percy playing with toys. He was still childish for his age, but something about him now seemed off. Watching them take a step back asking who was the father, Lissa blinked her blue eyes in confused taking in a moment what he was talking about. On the inside she was grinning like crazy thinking about taking this moment to mess with his head. No way would Lissa had gotten pregnant it's impossible. Her lips frowned as her eyes gazed down to the ground "Y-You.." she mumbled, sounding scared to tell him that he's a father... When he's not. Annabella looked up at the strange man having her index finger in her mouth as she spoke "Hi." sounding rather cutely. Lissa otherwise keep it cool trying not to show she was laughing at this little prank. "I was going to tell you that your going to be a father, but... Everyone was moving on in their lives, we just gotten a divorce, I didn't want our friend-ship to end by telling you... I was having your baby.."
    A Time to Take Precaution  Tumblr_inline_mm6a6ibnr01r1yj84
    A Time to Take Precaution  AshleyBensonGIF
    The Mavors
    The Mavors

Post by The Mavors Wed Jul 31, 2013 5:27 pm

Julian raised his eyebrows in surprise as he cut his pancakes up when he heard Mason wanting to try out for baseball. "I'd be happy to help you with that kind of stuff." He grinned,taking a bite out of the pancake. "We can start practicing later on today,if you want." He glanced up at him with a grin. He was happy Mason was starting to get involved with sports. It was one way that he could bond with his son. "You still have the baseball glove?" He asked,finishing up his breakfast. His attention soon turned over to Eli as she poured herself some coffee. "They are?" He questioned as he leaned back on his chair. He was used to them coming frequently. Luckily, he and Jayden had actually had time to talk to each other without arguing or any of that. Jayden was as harsh towards Julian,in other words. When he heard Mason's question, he looked at him with a sigh. "Yea, I agree with your mom....we've had too much on our mind to think about marriage.." He raised his shoulders as he grabbed his plate. Standing up, he took it to place it on the sink. "It's not in their business to even ask,glancing up at the ceiling." He mumbled as he glanced back at Mason. He actually never really thought about marriage.He was basically living the married life..just never got a ring and all. Walking back over to Mason, he ruffled his hair. "Don't worry about it though." He breathed a chuckle, moving to sit back down next to Eli. "And good morning to you!" He smiled as he turned to look at Eli,giving her a quick kiss on the cheek.

A Time to Take Precaution  Tumblr_m3473k3UE71qjnjemo1_500

Percy gave her a playful glare as he tilted his head to the side. "Old..with gray hairs..you are not even gonna visit me by then. No one likes an old man..especially someone like you." He smiled a little "Besides, I'm still..you know..so I can stay young..unless, I die of course...but lets not get into that." He waved his hand as he shook his head. Watching Lissa's body movement carefully, his eyes widened when she said that he was the father. Tucking in his lips, he looked down at the little girl as she spoke to him. He couldn't be the father. He wasn't ready to be a father. Hearing Lissa's explanation, he gave her a look. "Risking our friendship?..Who cares about that when you had a kid?!" He scoffed as he looked down at the girl with his brow furrowed as he knelt down to her eye level. "When were you planning on telling me?..I mean, you can't raise a kid on your own." He spoke quickly,looking back up at Lissa as he tried to process what he thought was an issue. "I-I could help you...Sure, things are gonna be different..but-" He hesitated..with what he was going through, he knew he wasn't in the right position to be a father figure. "It's okay." He breathed.
    A Time to Take Precaution  Large

Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Post by Hope Rivera Thu Aug 01, 2013 12:22 am

Eliana strongly agree with her boyfriend about their son ignoring his friends about his life, so what if his parents aren't married. That doesn't really mean they don't love each other, some parents aren't married and have children. Married cost a lot depends on if you want a big wedding or small. Mason nodded his head before standing from his seat and grab his plate, taking it towards the sink and washing it down. "I'll go find some gloves for us." he gave his father a smile before leaving. Eliana felt Julian's lips against her cheek 'I hate mornings." she cried as her head fell on the table. Having been up all night writing songs to record to make some money for Mason to go off to collage if he wanted. Turning her head and smiled at him before sticking her tongue out in a playful manner. Rumple has been missing for years...was this a good thing?

Lessening to Percy's comment about helping with the child with it being his and stating she can't raise a child on her down. She opened her mouth to say something, but decided against it for a moment. "But I've been pretty okay with her." Annabella's eyes gazed up at the sky looking at the butterfly as her hand reached up wanting it. Lissa couldn't look at Percy right in the eyes after hearing him say this and yell him it was all a joke... or could she? This Percy had a different feeling around her, like he really wasn't himself "Fly!" the child shout pointing at the butterfly.
    The Mavors
    The Mavors

Post by The Mavors Thu Aug 01, 2013 12:53 am

Julian watched Mason go up to look for a pair of gloves before looking back at Eli with a blink as her head fell on the table. "And what? I love them?" He asked with a chuckle as he crossed his arms on the table,resting his cheek against his arm while he looked into her eyes. Smiling at her, he breathed a chuckle and lifted his head up. "It's a Saturday morning...that's something good..so stop whining." He teased as he quickly went to peck her lips. "Do you have anything planned to do today?" He asked wondering if it was just gonna be him and Mason going to the park. Standing up, he pushed his chair in. "Because if your parents are coming..you should give me a heads up at what time seeing Mason wants to go practice his pitching." He raised his eyebrows with an excited grin. "Unless you're want parents come along..." He shrugged not minding either way.Noticing her tired eyes, he placed a hand on her back."Get some sleep if you're THAT tired. You gotta stop staying up that late."

Percy stood back up straight and kept his eyes on the girl. He couldn't believe that he could be a father..to an actual kid. Maybe a pet..but an actual kid. That's gonna be tough. "You have?" He breathed as he glanced up at Lissa. "Still, why didn't you tell me?" He frowned as he rubbed the side of his neck nervously. Looking over at the butterfly that Annabella was pointing to, he grew lost in thought as questions swirled through his mind. Was if he becomes like his father by leaving her? Sure, his father died to protect him,but he always saw it as abandonment. What if he messes up really bad?Hurting her? Feeling a strange emotion, he shook his head was he looked back at Lissa. He didn't understand why out of nowhere he felt...anger towards her. Shaking his head again, he smacked the side of his head to try to shake it off. Licking his lips, he took deep breaths before glaring down at the child. Blinking a couple times, his eyes turned from oceanic blue to a slight shade of bloody red. "I..fuck!" He groaned feeling a headache coming along. "I gotta go." He breathed quickly as he turned his back against her,starting to quickly walk away.
    Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Post by Hope Rivera Thu Aug 01, 2013 1:14 am

Waving her hand as she felt tired ignoring all what Julian was saying, it was just mumble to her. "Just go and have fun teaching our boy how to pitch. I'll stay back waiting for mom and dad to show up and tell them where you two are at, just go easy on him alright, I know how your like when it comes to sports and I've seen you play basket ball baby." she remember him being shirtless at the time, making her slightly drool at the thought. Shaking her head, she then rubbed the side of her face "I was just making songs to record to get Mason some collage money." Eli closed her eyes feeling herself slowly drift off. Mason came back into the kitchen holding the gloves in his hand "Coming dad?" he asked.

"Well... Percy... If you was in my shoes and saw the parent to your child... was well childish themselves? Can you expect them to grow up or try to raise a child with you?" Wasn't the most friendliest of words towards Percy. But she never wanted to hurt him in anyway possible. Once he said he needed to go watching his eyes change color, her eyes widen knowing what was going on with him. Half an hour went by as Annabella went back home, leaving Lissa alone to find Percy and talk with him. She made her way to his house, not bothering to knock on the door, she picked the lock and walked inside. Finding him in his room, Lissa knocked on the wall to get him to look at her. "Demonic side creeping up?" she asked.
    The Mavors
    The Mavors

Post by The Mavors Thu Aug 01, 2013 2:17 am

Julian placed his hands on the table and smirked at her with a chuckle. "I'll go easy on him,don't worry...it's not like I'm gonna force it on him." He rolled his eyes before noticing her little shake of her head making a small chuckle burst through his lips. "I know...but you are putting too much pressure on yourself. I'm just saying..take it down a bit." He advised until he turned his head hearing Mason. "Yea." He smiled as he walked over to him,ruffling his hair. Wrapping an arm around his neck, he pushed him a little with a smirk before walking ahead of him. Looking around, he let out a deep breath as he took his car keys out of his pocket. Opening up the car, he got in and waited for Mason to get in before driving over to a forest. Once they made it, he got off and placed his keys back in his pocket. "Alright come on." He nodded over to the side of the forest they go to for Mason's practice. When they made it, he held his hand out for the glove before putting it on. "All you really have to do is keep aiming for the glove. Got it?" He pointed to the glove in his hand "Unless, you have trouble with your position."

Percy walked all the way back home to his condo trying to ignore everyone. Getting into his room, he slammed the door before falling into his hands and knees. Closing his eyes, he banged his head against the floor to try knocking whatever was wrong with him out. Sadly, it didn't work...and made him black-out as he began to hurt himself seeing there was no one around to hurt. He needed to satisfy the urge. The next thing he remembered, his eyes shot open while he was sitting on the windowsill with one knee raised. Taking quick breaths, he noticed his blood on his shirt making him grow confused. Looking at the palm of his hands, seeing the cuts on them,he winced still feeling a sharp pain.Still, he did not notice his bruised up fists. Licking his lips, he tried to gather what happened after he entered home. His thoughts soon scattered as he quickly moved off the windowsill when he heard Lissa's voice. "What are you doing here?" He asked,ignoring her question.Quickly, he glanced down at his shirt and breathed a hesitant chuckle. "Don't worry...I was just...cutting up..a chicken." He smirked "It was fresh." He raised his shoulders as he walked over to his kitchen. Turning on the water, he hissed quietly and tucked his lips in as he lowered his head from the pain. Using that water, he healed himself,but made it seem like he was washing hands. Moving his hands to dry up, he smiled at her. "Listen about earlier....It was just shock from the kid..so ignore it." He looked down at the floor with a small gulp. "It won't happen again." He breathed,looking back up at her.

A Time to Take Precaution  Tumblr_mh2bur9Fg91rw5yn2o2_500
    Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Post by Hope Rivera Thu Aug 01, 2013 7:42 pm

A Time to Take Precaution  25tkqv5
    Once they made it towards the park and walked inside the woods, Mason put his glove on feeling a bit nervous about this. They haven't played catch in years after Mason started school and spend most of his time with his newly friends. At first the kid was doing great tossing the ball at the glove and catching it, shortly he started to try tossing it a little harder to show he had some skill. Taking in a breath seeing his father started to doze off, he took position and chuck the ball hard as it could. Sadly, the ball missed the close and hit Julian right in his privet era. Mason let out a small gasp before saying he was sorry. He was scared his father would get mad at him for chucking a ball at his member.
    A Time to Take Precaution  Tumblr_lospg4rIAk1qcti48o1_500

Lissa cocked her head towards the side, while she rubbed the side of her neck breathing in slowly, as she walked towards him. Lissa reached out for his hand "Percy... You know that I'm always here to help you out in anyway... Right?" she asked, making sure he knew himself that no matter how hard it was to tell, Lissa was willing to lessen and help. "And-" she stopped herself. Maybe, telling him later on about the child would be best.
    The Mavors
    The Mavors

Post by The Mavors Thu Aug 01, 2013 8:13 pm

Julian slipped on his glove as he looked over at Mason. Once Mason started throwing the ball, he kept catching the ball and throwing it back to him. He had the basics it seemed. Letting out a deep breath, he started to think to himself...about how Mason had grown. They didn't really talked like they used to seeing he had friends. As he tossed the ball with a bit more force, he kept catching them and throwing them back to him.Closing his eyes for a moment, he shook his head before opening them and groaning when the ball hit him in his member. He quickly when down on his knees at that moment as he covered his member protectively.Rolling onto his back, he closed his eyes tightly before hearing Mason's apology making him breathe a hesitant chuckle. He shook his head trying to tell him it was alright,but he was in too much pain. "Damn Mason." He struggled saying with a chuckle. "Didn't think you'd put that much force." He breathed as the pain slowly decreased making him slowly stand up again. "It's ok." He smirked as he walked over to him,picking up the ball on the way. "Next time, aim for the glove" He chuckled before looking up at the sky seeing the gray clouds. "Looks like it's about to rain.." He mumbled as a small grin spread on his lips. Droplets began to fall down before all of a sudden the rain poured down. "Mud slide!" He grinned as he quickly reached for Mason's legs,pulling on them causing him to fall back. Pulling on his legs as he walked backwards, he then released him causing him to slide across the mud. "That's what you get!" He laughed

Percy felt her hand against his and looked at her. "I would tell you..if there was something to worry about..but there isn't." He smirked,moving his hand away. "Honest." Looking around, he sighed at the mess he made and went to get paper towels. "And what?" He asked turning his head to look at her. "You want to talk about the kid?" He frowned as he walked over to the blood stains on the floor. Kneeling down on the floor, he sighed as he looked at her from the corner of his eyes. Seeing her opening her mouth, he interrupted "You made it clear you don't want me around her...I'm not gonna change. I act like a kid. I do drugs. I'm not stable.I know." He rolled his eyes as he wiped the blood from the floor. "I'm not meant to be around a family...so don't bring it up and go away. " He nodded over to the door. He actually took this seriously. Normally, if he wasn't dealing with his blackouts..he wouldn't believe her..but at the moment, he was gullible and basically vulnerable.

A Time to Take Precaution  Tumblr_mnpsw4FHQd1sp6avoo1_500
    Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Post by Hope Rivera Thu Aug 01, 2013 8:42 pm

//I'll reply to the first one next time

Chewing on her bottom lip as she watched his movements closely, she couldn't tell if he were telling the truth or not. She lessened to everything he had to say, even talked about the kid that wasn't even theirs saying he's not meant for a family and sounded like he told her to get out of his life. Her heart felt as it stopped, feeling anger and sadness to Percy. Opening her mouth she shout "The kid isn't even mine or yours! Just a little girl I was babysitting! Your the one who thought the worst thing possible, so I took in the moment to mess with you. I was going to tell you it was all a joke, but if you want me out of your life that badly fine! FUCK YOU!!!" Her face turned red from holding in her anger "And so what if it might have been yours? You don't have a fucking family because your scared to even get close towards someone and I don't know... LOVE!!" Jackson boys thinking they don't desire to be loved and cared for... Why does Lissa even bother with him.
    A Time to Take Precaution  Tumblr_lxock22AOR1qlbkhso1_r1_500
    The Mavors
    The Mavors

Post by The Mavors Thu Aug 01, 2013 9:17 pm

Percy quickly closed his eyes tightly as she began to yell at him. Clenching his teeth together, he didn't know how to feel at the moment. Being told it wasn't his kid, he was relieved,yet he didn't want Lissa to be mad at him. Trying to control his anger at her yells, his hands moved to cover his ears as he kept his eyes close. "Shut up." He breathed as pushed himself to stand up. "I'm not scared because....of love nor getting close to someone." He breathed as his fingers slightly twitched making him ball his hands up into fists. "I-I just....don't...I'm tired,okay?" He frowned as he moved to sit down on the bed. "I'm tired of this bullshit world...there isn't such thing as love because as much as you want it! You can't have it!..You might think you have it..for years,but in the end, it all ends the same! They leave...they all leave." He mumbled as his foot continually tapped against the floor while he began to nibble on his lips. Shaking his head, he moved to stand and walk over to her. "I didn't mean..get out of my life though." He mumbled looking down at the floor. "I don't know what I meant by saying get out.." He huffed with a shake of his head. Looking back at her, his furrowed. "I don't know the shit you've been through....but you can't tell me that you aren't afraid of the same thing." He breathed with his voice cracking at the end. "Love is just a word...I thought I found it many times..you know, I actually thought my adoptive mom's sister loved me...I grew believing, she cared for me..but you know what?..She was a sick bitch of a person." He licked his lips before taking quick breaths while his eyes grew tears "I killed her...I killed her because when I grew up..I knew what she did to me." He pointed to himself "And sure, I've loved others after her..but it ends the same...all because my son of a bitch father left." He grumbled "Fuck! I thought of all people, you would be the one who understand me!" He rolled his eyes "But you know what..forget it." He breathed as he walked over to a table. Tapping his fingers against it, he felt a strong anger  growing. Once again, his eyes grew a dark shade of red as he stepped away from the table.Gaining huge headache, he placed a hand on his forehead before walking over to the bed. "I-I" He groaned lowly before throwing himself on the bed,laying on his stomach. Grabbing a hold of the pillow, he placed it over the back of his head as his fingers dug into the pillow.

A Time to Take Precaution  Tumblr_mb7cktrjn41rrwsklo1_250
    Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Post by Hope Rivera Fri Aug 02, 2013 12:05 am

Finally, she started to calm down thinking she jumped to the worst case, than hearing him say his side of the story. Hearing all he had to say she stayed silent. He was right about people end up leaving at the end, for he would be leaving her once he dies. "I-" she tucked in her lips as she fiddled with the ends of her shirt. "Sorry, I over reacted thinking you wanted me out of your life..." Lissa glanced up at Percy and walked over towards him. Not caring, she placed her hand over his shoulder turning him around and wrapped her arms around his neck. She hugged him tightly against her. Wanting him to stop blaming his father, he died protecting his family. Where the hell is his damn mother? That is the one he should question. Her arms rubbed down to the middle of his back, before she pulled away she confessed "I love you Percy." Already, things was a mess, so why not open up and say she was in love with him. Wouldn't make a differences between them. Yet, holding her feelings in drives a person insane. "Their I said it. Percy Jackson I love you.. no more like in love. I better tell you now seeing we're already arguing.."
    A Time to Take Precaution  Tumblr_m1rg5lN6fp1qhazwxo1_500
    The Mavors
    The Mavors

Post by The Mavors Fri Aug 02, 2013 12:37 am

Percy felt her hand against his shoulder as she made him turn to his back. His frown spread when she wrapped her arms around his neck making him sit up on the bed. He didn't want her to feel sorry for him..he just needed to get that off his chest. One hand supported his upper body as the palm pressed against the bed while his other arm moved to wrap around her back,resting his lips against her shoulder. He thought about all that he let out as his grip tightened around her,closing his eyes while they turned back to his sky blue eyes. When she pulled away, he moved a hand to wipe his eyes before staring down at the mattress. Hearing her confession, his head snapped up as a surprised expression was over his face. When she continued, he shook his head. "N-No.." He breathed. Sniffing his nose, he licked his lips for a moment. "Lissa...I-I-" He stopped not knowing what to say. He felt something strong for her..but to be in love with her, he didn't feel the same way. "I don't want to be..someone..who breaks your heart." He said lowly,lowing her head. "I'm just...just a disappointment. I'm a joke to this place.." He mumbled "I care about you..I do...but..there is no such thing as love." He looked into her eyes "What you are feeling for me is..probably pity." He raised his shoulders "But..don't...please don't say that word..."

A Time to Take Precaution  2r5m4_zpsb6bd1c85
    Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Post by Hope Rivera Fri Aug 02, 2013 1:07 am

"Your nothing like that Percy." Not in her eyes, not at all. Her eyes moved down to the floor and breathed out heavily, him saying it's only pity for felt made her fingers curl into a fist. "No it's not... Just because of what is going on doesn't mean that's how I feel about you." she huffed. In her mind, she saw herself leaving Percy alone, not because of him not returning the same feelings. For opening up and getting close. "So don't go around thinking I only said that feeling pity for you. I've been wanting to tell you... Just never did. Okay, maybe, you don't feel the L word for me, but you still care. Here I thought I was a pain in your life you wanted to toss away like used.. garbage." Lissa tried to change the topic in a way by slowly moving away from her confessing her love for Percy. Move on and forget about it. Heck, she wanted to try changing his mind about him being alone. She'll stay by his side until his passing. Quickly, Lissa lashed at Percy placing her hands on the side of his face and pressed her lips against his deeply. Kissing him for a moment longer then pulled away from him, she lowered her head looking down at his chest.
    A Time to Take Precaution  Ashley-benson-cry-cute-girl-hanna-marin-Favim.com-231961
    The Mavors
    The Mavors

Post by The Mavors Fri Aug 02, 2013 1:28 am

Percy hesitantly looked over at her as she spoke. He didn't like seeing her this way. Especially knowing it was because of him. "Why would I think that?" He questioned with a small shake of his head. "You actually are the opposite...and I meant what I said..I care about you. I like you.." He admitted "It's just that-" He couldn't finish his sentence as she pressed her lips against his quickly. Blinking a couple times, he didn't know what to do. He didn't want to send her the wrong message because now, he felt weird doing things to her. It wouldn't be the same considering the fact that he knew how she felt about him. When she pulled away, he tucked his lips in as he looked over at her. "I can't.." He breathed as he moved off of the bed. He didn't want to cause any harm towards her..so he had no clue on what to do at the moment. It felt weird. He couldn't believe in love anymore. He had too many heartbreaks and he's had enough. It was the last straw years ago,so now, he couldn't believe in love. "I just can't....Do you understand?" He asked.

A Time to Take Precaution  Tumblr_mo8x88Lj2C1rvubeno5_250
    Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Post by Hope Rivera Fri Aug 02, 2013 1:47 am

Folding her arms she couldn't bring the courage to look at him. Being rejected of him not being in love with her wasn't that bad... But him acting like this? Not being able to kiss her or maybe do the same things they had done in the past, felt like a knife in the heart. "Can't what? Kiss me like it's nothing just because..." she whip her eyes hiding any tears that started to form. It hurt being treated like a problem or how she saw it now. Because she's in love with him couldn't mean he'll change his heart and love her in return. Faking a smile Lissa rolled her shoulders back. "Know what... Your actions speak clearly Percy." Lissa wasn't going to stand here any longer and take his rejections. Backing away slowly, lowering her head down small gasping whimpers creep out from hiding.
    A Time to Take Precaution  Tumblr_m076mmUJWg1r5ruse
    The Mavors
    The Mavors

Post by The Mavors Fri Aug 02, 2013 2:15 am

Percy breathed out shakily as he lowered his head in disappointment towards himself. He looked over at her and breathed an irritated sigh. "Don't you get it!?...It will just lead you on! I'm doing this..for you!" He rolled his eyes as he walked over to her. "You really want to be treated with kisses and hugs?!..It will mess with your mind. I should know because it fucking did the same to me. Temptation got the best of me and those worthless kisses brought me to the last straw...because if it stopped when I told her to..maybe..just maybe we would still be talking now..but nooo." He raised his hands before sighing in a frustrated manner as his eyes once again changed. Blinking a couple times, he looked over at her with a devilish smirk. The strange part about his demonic side was that he remembers everything that happened before turning to the demonic Percy. Unlike when he changes back to normal. Quickly, he hid the smirk as he pretended to be the normal Percy seeing she wasn't looking at his eyes.In other words,continue where he left off. "I don't wanna lead you the wrong way..." He mumbled as he walked closer to her with his head lowered. "But...If you really want it." He raised his shoulders and grabbed a hold of her shoulders. Pushing her against the nearest wall, he kissed her neck roughly as his fingertips slid down her shoulders to grip her wrists. He then raised her hands,pinning her wrists against the wall. Pulling away, he looked into her eyes. "What's the matter..you wanted me,didn't you?" He raised his eyebrows, knowing that his normal self would want this causing him to do the exact opposite. "Now shhh." He breathed a chuckle as he quickly pressed his lips against hers. Forcing his tongue into her mouth, he pressed his body tightly up against hers.

A Time to Take Precaution  Tumblr_mev0trjbZ11raxp5i
    Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Post by Hope Rivera Fri Aug 02, 2013 2:44 am

"I don't want you treating me like a problem, because you know how I feel!" she quickly added in stopping in place as her hands covered her face, whimpering slightly into her hands. Blinking a couple of times, she gathered the last part he said knowing he was talking about Eliana. Suzy had told her about their little love action before she chosen her boyfriend and son over Percy. Now they don't speak nor look at each other anymore. Slightly she sniffed placing her hands back down "Only way you could lead me on is-" If he said the same words back, change in everything. Lissa wasn't stupid to tell between a kiss and a 'kiss', one were someone put their feelings into. In a flash Lissa now pinned up against the wall in a shocking manner "Percy!" she cried, as is this scared her. Her eyes shut tightly and gave him slight pushes to get him off. Was he doing this to make her hate him?! "I do but not like-" Before she could say anything he shhh her, then forced his tongue down her throat. Feeling his body pressing against hers and without meaning to a slight moan escaped from the back of her throat. In the dying moment of weakness, she kissed him back. Quickly reality kicked in causing her to push him away. "Percy stop if your doing this to make me hate you... it's not funny so knock it off."
    A Time to Take Precaution  Ashley-benson
    The Mavors
    The Mavors

Post by The Mavors Fri Aug 02, 2013 3:00 am

Percy grinned against her lips as she kissed him back up until she pushed him away. Rolling his eyes, he tilted his head to the side. "Hm, let me think about it....You'll hate me?" He pointed to himself with a fake pout "Aweee...that's not a good thing...and..like I said before..'I don't wanna hurt you'" He moved away and from her and leaned against the wall next to her. "Let me think about it.." He crossed his fingers as he looked the other way. "Nah..because the things is..I don't care how you feel." He grinned as he moved back front of her to press his body back against hers. "Now shut up or I will hurt you." He warned with a glare towards her as his hand slid down to rub over her crotch as he kept their bodies pressed up against each other. "You can't tell me you don't want it.." He grinned deviously as he pressed his fingers tighter against her crotch,rubbing. His other hand moved to grip her chin,making her look at him. "Poor Lissa...being treated this way..by a guy who doesn't love her back...Sucks." He breathed as he looked down at her lips. Pressing his lips against her, he moved his hand away from her chin to slide into her underwear. Slightly pulling away, his lips were inches away from hers as his fingers teasingly touched her clitoris. "Want it?" He questioned,in reality not caring if her answer was no..yet if she wanted it..it would have been nice to hear a beg. He loved seeing the weakness in people.

A Time to Take Precaution  Tumblr_inline_ml8ekzUIFB1qz4rgp
    Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Post by Hope Rivera Fri Aug 02, 2013 10:36 pm

Lissa pushed her blonde hair behind her ear, watching Percy move away. Her eyes widen at his words confessing he didn't care "So you've used me?!" she shouts, having him pressed against her again. Her body started shake in fear and her throat felt a lump in the middle. "You really wouldn't hurt me Percy?... Right?" Heck, Lissa couldn't die by his hands, but the thought of him harming her. It made her start questioning their friendship? They did have a sexual accoutrement going on, but died slowly and become a childish prank friendship. "Stop it get off me.." Giving him a warning, seeing he was starting to annoy her. Telling he likes her was just toying with her. As she felt his fingertips against her crotch and clench her hands tightly. "Shut up...." Lissa mumbled. Her body tempter rose up wanting him off her, wanting to harm him for now leading her on about this friendship they had... How he didn't want to hurt her was just a bunch of lies. Being forced to look at him her eyes narrowed down to the ground "Go to hell with your grandfather Percy." she said rather harsh. Once his lips pressed against hers not kissing him back at all. She felt sick to her stomach and yet, she still wanted him. Now she hated that he was a weakness. To be in love with him. Lissa grunt at the feel of his fingers rubbing her clitoris, hearing him ask if he wanted it. "Y-Y.. No.." Badly wanting to say yes, she didn't. Lissa placed her hands on his shoulders and leaned forward kissing his lips hungrily. Her hands than clinched his shoulders burning his shirt then him flesh. Arching her knee back and have his member a strong kick, she flipped him on his back. "Fuck you!"
    The Mavors
    The Mavors

Post by The Mavors Fri Aug 02, 2013 11:18 pm

"Hurt you?...I thought you liked a little bruising here and there." He mumbled as he looked down at her lips before his eyes went back to hers. Noticing her trembling body, he breathed a chuckle and licked his lips. He was getting what he wanted. From the looks of it, it seemed like she actually believed it was..'normal' Percy.Hearing her telling him to get off, his grin just grew. It felt nice being in control..after all, he's been in darkness for years. He didn't know how Percy locked him out when he was younger,but it worked. Now, it was his turn to make Percy's life a living hell and lead him to the path of destruction. After all, he was the one trying to..'save' everyone. "Shut up?...Why? Can't handle the truth?" He questioned with a tilt of his head. Glancing down, he grin back up at her feeling her temperature raising causing his body to warm up. He breathed a chuckle at her harsh words "Only if you meet me there." He mumbled quickly between kisses. He didn't care if she didn't kiss him back...he just needed her to hate him. Hearing her little grunt, he grinned against her lips and pulled away. "What's with the hesitation Barbie?" He raised an eyebrow with a devilish smirk as his fingers slowly guided down. When she leaned forward to kiss him hungrily, he proceeded,yet...wasn't really expecting it. He wasn't wanting her to cooperate at all. Suddenly, he quickly pulled away the second he felt the heat against his shoulders. Groaning, he raised his shoulders. with a hiss as he bit his lower lip. Moving his hands to her waist, he grip tightly to try and push her away until he felt a sharp pain on his member. "Fuck!" He yelled once he landed on the floor on his back. Curling up a bit, he glared at her. "Name a place sweetheart!" He breathed in a cocky tone as the pain decrease from his member,but the burn from his shoulders kept stinging. Pushing himself up, he quickly cast a spell for the water to fall from the facet and rush towards her. "I think you need to cool down!" He grumbled as he gripped her neck. Pushing her against the wall, he caused the water to pin her hands down before turning the water into dry ice. He knew dry ice couldn't really prevent her to melt it..but it would give him time to do a bit more. Stepping away from her, he didn't want to risk her hurting his member again and crossed his arms. "What's wrong?" He faked a pout as he raised a hand to clench it into a fist. "Having heart problems?Heartbreak?" He asked, messing her blood system by adding pressure to her heart making him chuckle,not noticing the ice was melting.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 1:52 pm