Vengeance: AU

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vengeance: AU

2 posters

A Glowing Night

Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

A Glowing Night - Page 2 Empty Re: A Glowing Night

Post by Hope Rivera Sun Jun 02, 2013 2:53 pm

"Just one dance that's all I'm asking for and If you step on my feet then.. Oh, well." she shrugged standing up as they walked to the dance floor. As the music changed to a slow song, she placed her hands around his neck. Hope flinched feeling his foot step on hers letting out a small laugh. This was going to be a long night of everyone else tried getting Jayden to dance with them. Flinching again she playfully step on his foot "Payback." she grinned. She leaned in and pressed her lips against his seeing if that would calm him down.
    Jayden
    Jayden

Post by Jayden Sun Jun 02, 2013 3:03 pm

Jayden frowned a little before he gave her a sadistic smile as he walked with her to the dance floor. Once the song changed to a slow one, he slowly placed his hands on her hips before he accidentally stepped on her foot. "S-sorry." He mumbled,now feeling even more nervous. Once he did it again, he tried taking deep breaths to relax himself before feeling her foot. He made a playful face at her and smiled at her. As she leaned in, he looked down at her lips before kissing her gently as his mind slowly cleared.Swaying a bit to the music, he was starting to get into it seeing his mind wasn't really thinking about anything else but her. Leaning closer to her, he looked into her eyes,getting lost in them. She really did look stunning..and breathtaking.
    Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Post by Hope Rivera Sun Jun 02, 2013 3:13 pm

Her hands ran though his hair as the other reached down to hold his hand. She never took her eyes off him to think they where now married. Never had she image being here, in a white dressing dress with a kid and most of all being in a family that cared. Once the music stopped, she looked down as Eliana tugged on their clothing "Oh, yes, princess." Hope backed away letting Jayden pick up Eliana "We dance now?" she asked looking at her father. Hope snickered slightly "Just remember Eliana Jayden is all so suppose to share a dance with his mother." she said walking over towards Julian and knelled down "Hey handsome." she smiled "Want to dance?"
    Jayden
    Jayden

Post by Jayden Sun Jun 02, 2013 3:25 pm

Jayden felt her hand on his before holding onto her hand with a warm smile.He was unable to take his eyes off of her..everything was just so perfect. She was everything he could ever dream. Once the music stopped, he felt Eli tug on their clothing making him avert his eyes to her as he pulled away from Hope with a small chuckle.He couldn't believe he managed to get through this especially since they were in the spot light. "Sure princess." He smiled as he bent down to pick Eli up. He wrapped one arm around her bottom as the other took her hand. He lifted his head with a playful arrogant look before chuckling at what Hope pointed out. "Yep..only a couple minutes.." He informed,glancing at his mom before beginning to dance to the rhythm. Julian was playing with the fork and knife that were on the table before his attention was drawn to Hope. He lightly blushed before nodding with a smile as he put the fork and knife down,jumping off of his chair. Looking up at Hope, he reached his hand out with a smile waiting for her to take it.
    Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Post by Hope Rivera Sun Jun 02, 2013 3:37 pm

Eliana wrapped her little arms around her dad's neck "No mine." she stuck her tongue out as Hope stopped to give her a look "Be nice." Eliana shook her head wanting her daddy to dance with her and her alone. Hope took Julian's little hand walking over towards the dance floor, picking him up she swayed to the music. After awhile she placed Julian down and the music changed for Jayden to dance with his mother, Eiana was placed on the ground and ran over to Julian. Poking his side as she grinned.
    Jayden
    Jayden

Post by Jayden Sun Jun 02, 2013 3:46 pm

Jayden chuckled when she wrapped her little arms around his neck. He smirked at her and leaned up to peck her forehead. Julian felt weird when Hope picked him up..he felt like he was suppose to lead seeing he was the boy. But eh, he would take any sort of dance. After a while, Jayden placed Eli down on the ground along with Julian being placed down. Jayden walked over to the table and held his hand out towards his mom as she took it. Smiling at her, he took her over to the dance floor as her eyes teared up with a small frown. He couldn't understand her emotions,but he hoped that they were good. He began to dance with her just wanting to get the whole dancing over with. Julian turned his head when Eli ran over to him and flinched when she poked his side. He chuckled and lightly nudged her before grabbed her hands. "You like to dance?" He asked feeling like Eli is a perfect dance partner since she was his size.
    Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Post by Hope Rivera Sun Jun 02, 2013 3:53 pm

Eliana looked up at her mom to see if it was alright. Hope laughed raising up her hands "Hey I wont tell your dad, run long you two." she said, watching Eli take Julian's hand. Dancing with him, Eli started down at her feet making sure none of them step on each others feet. Luckily, her mom taught her how to dance. Hope walked back over towards the table and sat down watching Jayden dancing with his mother. She almost wished her parents where alive, to have a father daughter dance. Picking up her glass she slip it down before glancing over at Mini "Hmm, here i thought you were going to be the first to grab a boy and dance with." she teased.
    Jayden
    Jayden

Post by Jayden Sun Jun 02, 2013 4:02 pm

Julian looked up at Hope before smiling at Eli with a chuckle as he pulled her over to dance. He noticed she stared at her feet making him smile widely. He was used to dancing..it was like it was in his blood. He grabbed her hand and spun her around with a small chuckle. Jayden was oblivious to the fact that Eli was dancing with Julian. Meanwhile, Mini looked over at Hope as she walked over to her. "Yea...that probably would have been me before but-" She shrugged with a chuckled. "Times changes people dear...then again, you should be the one who understands more than anyone." She rolled her eyes,looking over her shoulder at the people. "Besides..I am not in the mood..things have just been happening to me lately that I can't let loose." She sighed not really wanting to talk about it.
    Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Post by Hope Rivera Sun Jun 02, 2013 4:08 pm

"Oh haha." she rolled her eyes at Mini before wondering what she might be talking about. Shrugging it off she didn't want anything to start it was great enough that Julia nor Cole came. What they might be planning might be something to worry about, seeing they might hit during their honeymoon. Eli giggled being spun around. Hope glanced back up seeing Jayden wasn't on the dance floor before letting out a small yelp. Tilting her head back she glared at Jayden "I'm going to get you later for that." she pouted. Smacking his stomach playfully she continue to glare at him.
    Jayden
    Jayden

Post by Jayden Sun Jun 02, 2013 4:18 pm

Mini faked a wide smile as she playfully curtsied when Hope rolled her eyes. "Don't start something you can't finish." She grinned as she walked away in a cocky manner. Jayden finished dancing with his mom once the music stopped feeling relieved..that was enough dancing for one day. He wasn't paying attention to anything else but Hope as he walked over to her from behind. He poked her sides with a chuckle as she let out a small yelp. "Gotcha?" He raised an eyebrow before smirking as she smacked his stomach playfully. "No,you are not." He chuckled as he moved to sit down next to her. "So..are you satisfied that I actually danced with you for once?" He asked as he leaned closer to her pecking her lips. "Because this will only happen once...ONLY..once." He raised a finger. Julian stopped dancing with Eli as the music stopped and looked over at Jayden seeing he was still not paying attention. He didn't understand why he never like him..he never did anything wrong.
    Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Post by Hope Rivera Sun Jun 02, 2013 4:25 pm

"Oh I'm not? Clearly you must have married the wrong Hope cause she will get you for that." she pointed her finger at his face. Don't know how she will get him back, but she will. Smirking up at him she thought about what he said "Awe, only once? So I can't get you to dance with me one more time?" she teased. Eliana stopped and looked at Julian before looking back to see her father not watching them "Want to dance again?" she asked him with a small smile on her face. Eliana loved dancing with Julian he doesn't cry about it like her father who hates dancing. Hope poked Jayden's nose "Your so mean to me. I have to force you to dance with me unless we're at a concert you like, but even then you don't really dance." she shrugged her shoulders up

Last edited by Hope Rivera on Sun Jun 02, 2013 4:38 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Jayden
    Jayden

Post by Jayden Sun Jun 02, 2013 4:35 pm

"Well, that's true...so I guess I started a battle that will never end,huh?" He raised an eyebrow knowing if she got back him, he would probably try to think of a payback. That would only lead to a never ending cycle. "Nope...I mean, I guess only on reallyy special occasions. Like this one,but I don't think there would be other occasions like this one to come." He admitted. There was honestly nothing that could top this moment...except for Eli's birth,but that had already passed. Julian shrugged "I don't mind..but I didn't eat." He pouted,looking back at the food. "The line was tooooo long."He chuckled and pulled her over the cake. "Maybe after I eat." He smiled as his finger took some of the frosting off the cake. Jayden smirked at Hope "We have different tastes in music.." He shrugged with a chuckle "But hey, each marriage has disagreements,am I right?"
    Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Post by Hope Rivera Sun Jun 02, 2013 4:47 pm

Hope wrinkled her nose in thought "I think it's just our little thing we share. Neither of us wont stop until the other one announce they lost." Not like she minded playing around with Jayden in any kind of way. "So I can get you to dance with me on our anniversary." Only getting to dance with him once a year? Neh, better than what she gets anyways. Eliana grabbed Julian's hand pulling him away from the cake and inside the house. Finding her hidden candy she held it out towards him "Food." she laughed. Hours went by and everyone started to leave Hope was holding her daughter giving her kisses saying she will miss her "Where are you and daddy going?" she asked wanting the kissing to stop. "Hmm, your father wont tell me. I guess it's payback from the time i didn't tell him." she glanced up at him. Seeing he had the stuff ready "Why can't I come?" Eli asked one more time. Hope bit her lip, sighing a little. "Cause sweetie... Mommy and daddy need sometime to spend with each other. BUT! When we come back we'll plan a family vacation."
    Jayden
    Jayden

Post by Jayden Sun Jun 02, 2013 5:02 pm

"Yea well...we are both stubborn so...this is gonna take a while." He chuckled hoping her comeback was teasing in their honeymoon. If she did that,he wouldn't be able to control his urges. "Hmm..anniversaries..only the really important ones like..5th..10th..25th..50th and so on." He grinned mischievously. "But you can go ahead and dance with my in your dreams." He laughed as his raised his eyebrows up at her. Julian let out a small whine as Eli pulled him away from the cake. Still, he followed her inside before she pulled out her hidden candy. Smiling widely, he grabbed a couple pieces. One thing that he liked about Eli was that she was always giving him sweets that he wasn't suppose to eat.As time passed,everyone was starting to leave and Jayden had already had everything packed to the place they were going. Once everyone was gone,he went inside the house to change and pulled out their luggage. "Yea..we need time to relax..me from my career and Hope from school." He smiled thinking that was a reasonable excuse to tell Eli. "And like your mother said...we will come back and will take you anywhere you want." He bent down to Eli's level "Deal?" He asked holding out his hand. Once she shook it, he pecked her forehead. "I will miss you.." He mumbled with a sigh before looking over at Hope. "Are you gonna change?" He asked Hope with a small chuckle knowing Hope would feel very uncomfortable with a wedding dress on a plane. Audrey and Chicha helped the workers with cleaning seeing it was a huge mess they had to clean. "Don't worry Eli..you will have fun here without your parents!" Audrey chuckled.
    Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Post by Hope Rivera Sun Jun 02, 2013 5:13 pm

"Oh hell no!" she glared at him "You have to dance with me on our first or there don't be a 5th for I'll lock you up." she pointed her finger at him giving him a evil glare. First was always important right? For young couples now don't make it to the first year they been married. Meanwhile, back to the present, Hope continued to kiss Eli's cheek before finally letting her go. Eliana looked at her dad and took his hand, giving him a light shake "Sooo If i say disney land, we can go to disney land?" she asked, wanting to go. Hope glanced at Jayden as he asked if she was going to change "Are you going to help me get out of it?" she asked cocking her head to the side a bit. "I can't reach the back after all." Hope walked up to their room and walked over towards her closet to pick out something to change into. She waited for Jayden or someone to come in and help her with the back. Her hand wouldn't reached the back to un-tie so she can slip out of it. Eliana turned her head to look at her aunt "Does that mean I can have Julian over whenever i want?" she bounced, clapping her hands liking that idea with no daddy around to tell them no. Eli hated that his mom took Julian already without being able to play with him,
    Jayden
    Jayden

Post by Jayden Sun Jun 02, 2013 5:24 pm

Jayden blinked with a chuckle as she glared at him telling him that he had to dance with her for their first. "Alright,Alright. And you call me the grumpy one?" He teased.

When Eli took a hold of his hand, he tilted his head to the side as he looked up at the sky,pretending to think about it. "No, anywhere but Disneyland!" He faked the complain. Chuckling, his eyes averted to Eli. "Yea, of course." He shrugged not seeing anything wrong with it..besides, that place was made for a family. He couldn't help but raise his eyebrows with a grin when Hope cocked her head to the side. "Mm, alright..if you insist." He grinned. Letting go of Eli's hand as Hope went upstairs, he lifted her chin. "Just make sure to listen to your grandmother and aunt...correction aunt Audrey..not Neca,ok?" He said not wanting her to start problems seeing she can't really handle a 'no.' Rushing upstairs, he went into their room and opened the door seeing she was having trouble. Walking up from behind, he kissed the back of her shoulder as his hand reached to unzip the back of her dress with a small grin,looking down at her skin. Audrey piled the plates and cups before chuckling with a nod "Yea of course..just make sure I or my mom is here..ok?" She asked "And ask first.."
    Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Post by Hope Rivera Sun Jun 02, 2013 5:37 pm

Eliana bounced more wanting them to hurry up and come back so they can go. But as her dad told her to be good and lessen and nodded her head "Oh, alright." she said. "Disney, Disney, Disney!" she bounded around in a circle, "Wait." Eliana stopped wanting Julian to come with seeing he all so a kid, he would love it there. Maybe, she can get her daddy to say yes once they get back. Hope tilt her head to the side looking at Jayden from the corner of her eye. "Hey, don't start something." she watched as the dress fell down to the ground, stepping out and picking it up. Hope hung it up in the closet, putting on a short tan-ish dress. Turning around she walked up to Jayden and kissed him. "Where are we going?" she mumbled against his lips, kissing him deeply. Eliana looked at her aunt "Yes, ma'am." she sighed.
    Jayden
    Jayden

Post by Jayden Sun Jun 02, 2013 5:48 pm

Jayden slightly frowned wanting to have her already,but she had a point. He had to wait until their destination. Pulling his lips away, he rubbed the side of his neck. He sat down on the bed as he fiddled with the ring waiting for her to finish up. Looking up at her when she walked over to him, he kissed her back before giving her a mischievous smirk. "Oh, I am sorry..I can't give you that info because remember our last vacation." He raised an eyebrow "But all you have to know is that it will be really hot there..so-" He winked at her before she kissing him deeply. He grinned and pushed himself up off the bed to make the kiss deeper as he cupped the back of her head. Pulling away, he lightly licked her top lip with a smirk. "Ready?" He asked while he grabbed a hold of her hand.
    Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Post by Hope Rivera Sun Jun 02, 2013 5:53 pm

"Hmm hot?" she cupped the side of his cheeks pressed her lips tighter against his before pulling away. Only picture she had in her mind is him running around naked pressing her lips against his again kissing him deeply. Her arm wrapped around his neck feeling his tongue licked her upper lip and grinned "Yes. Lets hurry up before you throw me on this bed." she giggled. Pulling away from him, she reached out for his hand walking out of the room and down the stairs "Bye everyone!" she shout walking out of the door and ran over towards Jayden's car. Getting inside she shut the door waiting for him to get in. She ran her fingers through her hair while looking out the window.
    Jayden
    Jayden

Post by Jayden Sun Jun 02, 2013 6:02 pm

Jayden smiled widely as she giggled,rubbed her sides. "Yea..let's go." He mumbled as she grabbed his hand. He followed her out of the room and downstairs. He looked over his family and waved at them. "Bye!" Audrey called out,continuing to clean up the mess,while Chicha went to give him a quick hug. "Take care." She smiled,pulling away. "I will." He mumbled as he walked away over to the car. He went inside and turned on the engine before driving to the airport which was an hour away. Once they made it, he got out of the car to take out their luggage and walked inside the airport. "Oh..right..airport security.." He sighed seeing the guards making him roll his eyes.He walked over to the front desk to get everything arranged as they took their luggage for weighing. Once that was done, he grabbed Hope's hands and walked to the line to be patted down. "Yea, I prefer waiting in line for a roller coaster." He chuckled.
    Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Post by Hope Rivera Sun Jun 02, 2013 6:13 pm

Seeing Jayden pouting about having to go through all of this once again, she laughed. "Awe poor baby." she snickered. Being patted down she flinched not liking that the guard was a little more 'handsy' "Um, hello I'm married.. Unless your to blind to notice the ring." she said coldly. As he pulled his hands away Hope gotten her stuff waiting on Jayden. Soon as they patted him down she felt him tug on her hand, pulling her over towards their plane. Hope had thought about something "I think next time we shout get a privet jet." she leaned her head against his shoulder as the lady took their luggage and tickets. Soon as they took their seats Hope cup the side of Jayden's cheek kissing his jawline and up towards his lips. Hope couldn't help herself, she already wanted him. Grinning at him she bite down on his lower lip giving it a light tug. "Hmm, now long is this plane ride? I want you now."
    Jayden
    Jayden

Post by Jayden Sun Jun 02, 2013 6:24 pm

Hearing Hope's snicker, he rolled his eyes with a sigh. "Am not." He chuckled hesitantly. He looked around with an irritated expression as the guard patted Hope down. Once she passed getting her stuff, he glared down at the ground as he held his hands out. Once they finished, he quickly rushed over to Hope and grabbed her hand,pulling her towards their plane. "Yea..I couldn't agree with you more." He mumbled feeling tired of going through checks that get more secure every year. As they took their seats, he turned his head when Hope cupped the side of his cheek and smirked as she reached his lips.He lightly pecked them until he felt her teeth biting his lower lip with a light tug. "Uhh..let's just say..like 2 hours." He shrugged. "It's not far at all..another clue. It's a neighbor of the U.S." He smirked,pressing his lips to hers as he shifted his body to face her. He cupped the side of her neck and slid his tongue into her mouth,feeling the same for her...he wanted her..badly.
    Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Post by Hope Rivera Sun Jun 02, 2013 6:39 pm

It was hot and part of U.S. "Hmm, Florida?" she mumbled, as she continued to kiss him. Feeling his tongue slide in her mouth just made her crave for him even more as her tongue curled around his. Two hours of waiting until the plane landed, yeah privet jet is what they needed. Least it has a bed! Here if they wanted a quickly is in a small closet like bathroom. As Hope pulled away she pecked his lips "I don't want to wait." she pouted. For who knows how long it will take to get to the Hotel if that's where he booked after they get their stuff. She wrapped her arm around his snuggling her head under his chin. Maybe, trying to sleep would help break some one the sexual technician she had for Jayden. Her fingers intertwine with one, glancing down at their ring she rolled her eyes up to look at Jayden.
    Jayden
    Jayden

Post by Jayden Sun Jun 02, 2013 6:52 pm

"I never said it was IN the U.S I said it's neighboring.." He smirked "That leave..Canada,Mexico,or the Caribbean islands...but since the list is already pretty low..I am not telling you." He breathed quickly,pressing his mouth back to hers. Feeling her tongue curl around his, his hands gripped her waist. As she pulled away, he licked his lips quickly. Hearing her, he sighed looking down at her lips. "Me neither." He admitted. He wanted her now...but they weren't able to do it here..it wouldn't be the right place. He smiled a little as she wrapped her arms around his and rested his cheek on her head. Looking down at their fingers, he looked back down at her. "We shouldn't have started to make-out.." He mumbled with a sigh,looking out the window. His eyes averted to the light telling them to put their seat belts on and did so. Once they were taking flight, he tilted his head back with a pout wanting to continue. "This is gonna be a long flight..." He breathed.
    Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Post by Hope Rivera Sun Jun 02, 2013 7:08 pm

"Sorryyyy, I was more paying attention to your wonderful lips." she grinned licking his upper lip. Maybe, asking him to help take off her dress wasn't the brightest idea following by making-out. She closed her eyes breathing normal as she lessened to hie heart beat "Oh, the wanting started when you helped me get out of that wedding dress." she stated, "The making out just opened the doors." Buckling herself up she leaned her head back down against his shoulder hearing what he said. "Awe, poor horny man." she faked a pout "I could give you a hand job if I knew no one would notice." she teased him.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 12:57 am