Vengeance: AU

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vengeance: AU

2 posters

A Glowing Night

Jayden
    Jayden

A Glowing Night Empty A Glowing Night

Post by Jayden Sat Jun 01, 2013 11:46 pm

After a year passed with careful planning, the wedding had finally arrived and it was being held in their home. Making room,everything was set up. Jayden was in his mother's room,fixing up him tie up. Julian was already dressed up along with Mini when they arrived at their house. Seeing people weren't arriving yet..Mini knocked on the door as Audrey opened it. "Hey Mini and big guy." She smiled. Still, she needed to finish up on her hair before helping out Hope if she need help. Julian gave Audrey a bashful smile as he moved to hide behind his mom's legs before Mini breathed a chuckle as she walked over to Hope's room. Julian quickly followed behind her wondering where Eli was since he felt very uncomfortable in place basically filled with ladies. Neca finished up getting ready not wanting to be part of it,but she wasn't that heartless..after all, she might get lucky after. Chicha walked into her room to see Jayden. "hey." She smiled as she helped,fixing up his tie. She never thought this day would come..she felt glad for them. Hope was now gonna be part of their family..officially.
    Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

A Glowing Night Empty Re: A Glowing Night

Post by Hope Rivera Sun Jun 02, 2013 12:06 am

Over a long quiet year, without any annoying creatures crashing the party. Hope past back and forth, nervous as hell. Cold feet getting married after being with him for so long or the fact Julia nor Cole had appeared since that day. "Nothing's going to happen. This will be like any other day, your getting married to someone you love... No one's taking that away... No one." she mumbled, to herself. Eliana was in a blue princess like dress with golden trims having her hair up in a braided bun, running to check on her daddy. She giggled seeing he was having a hard time with the tie "Grandma what do i do again?" she said, already forgetting what her part was. Three years old and with a short attention span. Hope turned her head to see Mini Having her dress on but having trouble with the tie on the back "Oh good, help me out." she laughed. Glancing down she smiled at Julian "Well, who is this Mini? I never knew your son was so handsome." Hope knelled down after Mini helped her out and hugged Julian. Standing back up she turned her head "Okay, Audrey could you help with my hair?" she asked, sitting down at the mirror to put on her make up. Once her grandmother told Eliana what she had to do she nodded "Ok, I go check on mommy." she ran off and down the halls into her mother's room seeing Julian. "Hi!" she waved her hand. "Ouch! Mini!" Hope growled not liking that she was tugging on her hair "Are you helping or trying to pull my hair out?"
    Jayden
    Jayden

Post by Jayden Sun Jun 02, 2013 12:22 am

Jayden looked over at Eli as she entered and grinned seeing the way she looked as Chicha finished up with his tie. "There is my little princess." He complimented Eli before turning his attention to his hair. Chicha walked over to Eli and bent down as she lightly poked Eli's stomach. "You will be a flower girl..which means, you hold a basket with flowers and gently drop them to the ground." Mini chuckled seeing Hope having trouble with the back and walked over to her to help her out with the tie. Julian smiled brightly with his cheeks red while he looked down at the floor being unable to make eye contact. When Mini finished,Julian lightly hugged her back feeling like it was the polite thing to do,but he felt uncomfortable. As she stood back up, he breathed a hesitant chuckle,glancing around the room awkwardly. Mini nodded when Hope asked to help her out with her hair and walked over to grab a brush. She began to stroke her hair with the brush. Julian moved to crawl on the bed to sit down. Swaying his feet a bit, he looked over at Eli when she walked into the room. "Hi!" He smiled with a wave feeling relieved before looking over at his mom and Mini. "Oops..it's not like I did it on purpose those!" She rolled her eyes continuing to brush her hair,but this time she stroked it gently. Julian jumped down and walked over to Eli. "You look pretty." He smiled sheepishly pointing to her dress. Audrey walked inside Hope's room to check up on her. "How are things? Ok?" She asked seeing she might be nervous..and the time was almost coming because the people were starting to arrive.
    Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Post by Hope Rivera Sun Jun 02, 2013 12:39 am

Eliana blushed already having her father call her a princess and how her friend called her pretty. "You look pretty yourself." she said, poking his tux. Hope handed Mini the silver barrette with Sapphire's on it. Resembling something blue and something new: a gift from her soon to be mother-in-law. Something borrowed was the necklace she gotten from Audrey and something old is well the earrings from her past life. Hopefully she didn't forget anything else. Standing up she put her shoes on her feet turning around as Mini placed the vale over her head. "Alright, I think I'm ready." she said, sighing "Anything I am missing?" she said. "Where do I get the basket field with flowers?" Eliana asked. Hope placed her hand over her stomach still feeling nervous. "Mommy are you alright?" Eli asked, frowning up at her "Yes baby. Go with your aunt to start this party." she laughed.
    Jayden
    Jayden

Post by Jayden Sun Jun 02, 2013 12:55 am

"Guys aren't considered pretty! That's for girls." He chuckled. Mini put the brush down as she began to do an up-do. As she finished up, she let two loose curls on the side in front of her ears. Grabbing the barrette, she clipped it on the side. Stepping aside, she crossed her arms,tilting her head to the side as Hope put on earrings along with a necklace. She looked stunning. As she stood up, Mini grabbed the veil and placed it over her head. Taking a step back, she examined Hope with a shake of her head. "Nope..I think you have everything." She smiled. Audrey looked down at Eli when she asked where she gets the basket and nodded downstairs. "They are waiting for you on the table..and come here Julian..you are gonna have the responsibility of the rings." She smiled as Julian pointed to himself in a questioning manner. "Yea,you." She chuckled before looking at Hope. "Come on you two." She said as Julian followed Audrey out and over to the outdoors followed by Eli. The place was just getting filled as the time passed. Jayden couldn't help but pace back in forth in the room as he constantly looked up at the time. After a while, the wedding was suppose to begin. Chicha fidgeted with her dress as she looked at the time. "Let's go Jayden..time to take your place.." She smiled warmly as she cupped his cheek. "So proud of you!" She said feeling like he was becoming a man. Walking outside with his mom, he stood his place in the front with his hands cupped in front of him.
    Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Post by Hope Rivera Sun Jun 02, 2013 1:09 am

As Mini said she had everything made Hope smile in relief that she wasn't forgetting anything. Eliana looked at Julian and stuck her tongue at him "Yeah, well I don't know what else to say." she giggled before her aunt gotten the kids to go down first. Hope walked down the stairs as Neca handed her the bouquet of flowers. Eliana held the little basket bouncing in place as Audrey tried to get her to stop "She wont stop." Hope laughed. As the music started Audrey gave Eli a slight push, walking she dropped the petals then the basket. Hearing some chuckles she picked it back up and continued to walk down dropping more down.. Then dropped the basket. Huffing as she glared at the basket picking it back up and tossed the flowers in the air "Your free flowers run!" she shout looking at her dad seeing him shaking his head with a chuckle. Running over towards her grandmother Julian walked down holding a little pillow with the rings on it. Then came out Audrey, Mini, and last Neca.

Last edited by Hope Blacklock on Sun Jun 02, 2013 1:34 am; edited 1 time in total
    Jayden
    Jayden

Post by Jayden Sun Jun 02, 2013 1:22 am

As Hope walked down the stairs, Neca handed Hope the bouquet of flowers with a sigh. It was gonna be official..she was part of the family.Seeing Eli bouncing in place,Audrey bent down holding her shoulder in place before Eli continued making her pout. "I see.." She gave in as she raised her hands letting Eli bounce in place.As the music started, Jayden quickly felt a rush of mixed emotions. Seeing Eli drop the flowers, he tried to contain his laugh by covered it up with a smile. Still, he couldn't contain them as she tossed the flowers in the air making him chuckle with a shake of his head. Chicha smiled as she gave Eli the thumbs up before picking her up as Eli ran towards her. "Excellent job you did there Eli." She whispered as she kissed the side of her face. Julian walked down holding the rings and stood on the side followed by Audrey,Mini,and Neca. Seeing Neca was last, Jayden held in his breath waiting for Hope. Right when she stepped out, he breathed out slowly before it caught in his throat seeing she looked beautiful. He hadn't realized he gaped a little as he watched her walk down the aisle. 'Stunning' he mouth to her with a warm smile as she grew close. It's like he hadn't seen anything more beautiful in his entire life.
    Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Post by Hope Rivera Sun Jun 02, 2013 1:31 am

Once the music changed Hope held in her breath exhaling out slowly. Stepping out of the house walking down the aisle, her eyes focus on Jayden. Forgetting everyone else who was looking at the bride, she silently chuckled seeing what he mouthed. Making her way up to him, Hope turned to face him then handed the flowers over to Audrey. She felt Jayden take her hands as her fingers nervously rubbed against his skin. Today was their wedding day and all she could think about was Julia or Cole crashing it. Her heart pound like a drum looking right into his green eyes, giving him a nervous smile. Eliana looked up at her grandmother "Why so sad?" she asked, not understanding seeing she was just three. Her little head moved down to look at Julian seeing him hold the donuts she grinned at him. Everyone was so quiet until the minster started speaking.
    Jayden
    Jayden

Post by Jayden Sun Jun 02, 2013 1:45 am

Jayden reached for her hands feeling her fingers nervously rub against his skin making him rub his thumb on the back of her hand. He couldn't take his eyes off of her..like there was no one else with them at the moment. Seeing her nervous smile, he raised her hands to his lips to peck them trying to make her calm down. Chicha looked over at Jayden and Hope while her eyes teared up with a sadistic smile. Looking down at Eli,she breathed a chuckle. "No sweetie..I am happy.." She whispered. Julian looked down at the pillow as he yawned wishing he could lay his head on it and sleep. Lifting his head, he shook it trying to stay awake as his eyes wandered around before making eye contact with Eli. He carefully moved a hand from the pillow to give her a small quick wave. As the minster began, Jayden kept his eyes on Hope while listening to the priest. "Dearly beloved, we are gathered together here in the sight of God, and in the face of this company, to join together this Man and this Woman in holy Matrimony-" As he continued Jayden gripped Hope's hands tightly feeling himself starting to get nervous. "-Wilt thou love her, comfort her, honour, and keep her in sickness and in health; and, forsaking all others, keep thee only unto her, so long as ye both shall live?" The minister finished after a while and looked over at Jayden. "I will.." The minister then turned his attention to Hope "Hope,Wilt thou have this Man to thy wedded husband, to live together after God's ordinance in the holy estate of Matrimony? Wilt thou love him, comfort him, honour, and keep him in sickness and in health; and, forsaking all others, keep thee only unto him, so long as ye both shall live?"
    Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Post by Hope Rivera Sun Jun 02, 2013 1:55 am

Why where people looking sad and tearing up. Well, aunt Neca just still looked the same. She glanced over towards Julian waving back at him, her eyes revert over towards her two aunts again seeing they didn't have any rings. They where much older than her father and he was getting married and had a kid. Youngest child and was the one tying the not. Hope couldn't stop smiling at Jayden, she felt nervous the more the minster talked. Once he looked over at her, Hope still never took her eyes off of Jayden "I will." she said at the end. As Jayden moved his hands away to get the rings, Hope held the one for him holing on his hand. "Love you' she mouthed, "Kiss!" Eliana shout as people laughed. She wanted this to hurry up get to the kissing and let the party start.
    Jayden
    Jayden

Post by Jayden Sun Jun 02, 2013 2:04 am

Jayden pulled his hands away from her as Audrey gave Julian a light push seeing he looked lost. He looked back at her with a pout before noticing Jayden was picking up the rings. Julian went back to where he was as Jayden noticed what Hope mouth making him smile widely. Slipping on the ring on her finger, he breathed out slowly before feeling the ring being slipped on his finger. This would be the ring he would carry for the rest of his life..no more his previous ones.Glancing over at Eli, he chuckled hearing her before the minister continued on. "You may kiss the bride." He finally stated as Jayden wrapped his arms around her,pressing his lips to hers to kiss her with a passion. Everyone cheering made Julian jump before looking at Jayden and Hope. Tilting his head to the side, he watched wondering how that felt before looking down at the pillow wanting to lie down badly. Pulling his lips away, Jayden gave her a wide smile before quickly pecking her lips.
    Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Post by Hope Rivera Sun Jun 02, 2013 2:16 am

As she felt him slip the ring on her finger stating she was married, off the market...official. Hearing what their laughed had yelled she breathed out a chuckle before the minster announced Jayden could kiss kiss his bride. Pressing her lips against his as she cupped the side of his neck. Eli just copied the people and clapped her hands together. Pulling away she giggled pecking his lips not once but twice. "Mr. and Mrs. Rivera." The minster said. "Okay is it cake time?" Eliana said, being carried by her grandmother. Hope turned her head to look at Eliana "You and cake Eliana." Gripping on her chin gently she kissed her nose "You love your junk food." Once Audrey handed her back the flowers and took Jayden's hand she leaned over and pecked his lips again. Seeing everything was being held outside it made it a lot easy to move around. Hope turned around to face Jayden "Anything you have to say?" Hope grinned.
    Jayden
    Jayden

Post by Jayden Sun Jun 02, 2013 2:27 am

Soon,everyone soon began to scatter around as Chicha rolled her eyes with a grin when she asked about the cake. "No, not now." She smiled as Audrey handed Hope back the flowers. "No cake...but the buffet is open!" She smiled as she rushed over to the food,sighing seeing a long line. Mini went to pick up Julian as she sat over in an empty banquet. He sat on his looking over at the food wanting to get some. Jayden smiled as she pecked his lips and followed her up until she turned to face him. "What can I say?" He asked with a smirk "I have everything I want here..the prettiest girl around..and the most wonderful daughter." He smiled as he bent down to kiss her lips gently. Pulling away, he kissed her forehead. "And now..you are considered officially mine..that's all I can ask for..I know we have been through a lot,and I am sorry for all the hell I put you through..but nothing will make me let go of you now."
    Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Post by Hope Rivera Sun Jun 02, 2013 2:36 am

Smiling at him she placed her hand on his chest kissing him deeply. Pulling away, she felt his lips kissed her forehead "Now don't be silly." she tilt her head to the side. "You didn't put me through hell 100%. We had lots of battles to deal with to get here." she pressed her body against his "I'm just glad nothing bad happened." Julia didn't arrived to stop it. Who knew what Cole was planning but at the moment all she could think about was Jayden. Eliana was placed down as she ran over towards Julian "BO!" she yelled scaring him as she laughed. "haha! I scared you." she grinned. "Mrs. Hope Rivera. Nice ring to it." Hope giggled as he lift her off the ground carrying her over towards the table.
    Jayden
    Jayden

Post by Jayden Sun Jun 02, 2013 2:48 am

"Yep..and-" He stopped feeling her press her body against his making him smirk down at her. "Yea, I know.." He breathed out just realizing that Cole was still out there..and he didn't crash their wedding along with Julia..that was something to worry about. "You don't think...they are planning something,do you?" He asked with a frown not wanting anyone to ruin this special day. Julian fiddled with the little tie he had on,hating it, as he tried to take it off. He was so concentrated on that,that he jumped when Eli yelled making him pout. "Nu-uh!" He shook his head "I don't get scared easily because I am not a girl." He stuck his tongue out trying to act brave. Jayden smiled with a nod. "It does..especially knowing that with that name..you are official part of my family." He grinned as he lifted her up off the ground to carry her over towards the table. "Hungry?" He asked pulling out the chair for her before placing her down on it. He moved to sit next to her with his arms crossed on the table.
    Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Post by Hope Rivera Sun Jun 02, 2013 2:55 am

Hope thought about it as she frowned "I don't want to think about that on our wedding day. This is a happy day. If they have something planned we can take them on." Julia can't have Jayden now seeing he is a married man. Eliana huffed not liking he was being sexiest and hit his arm "Meanie." she stuck her tongue out before running over to sit down. As Jayden placed her gently down on the chair, she smiled up at him "To nervous to even eat." Hope leaned her head against his shoulder. Once everyone gotten some food. It was time for a speech and seeing the father of the bride was head. They let Jayden's mother make a toast.
    Jayden
    Jayden

Post by Jayden Sun Jun 02, 2013 3:17 am

"I guess.." He mumbled with a shrug. He didn't think they would do anything either way seeing this place was filled with people. They wouldn't be able to make a big scene on both of their parts. Julian frowned and rubbed his arm as she called him a meanie. He shrugged not really understanding why she was mad..after all the strange men that come over to his house once in a while always tell him how he should act.Mini took out her phone seeing she had a missed call and stood up to answer it as she walked over to an empty area. Jayden rubbed her leg with a chuckle "Nervous? Why? The most nerve wrecking part was the actual wedding..I feel great now!" He admitted. His attention was quickly drawn to Chicha as she stood to make a toast. "Oh dear, I don't know where to start." She chuckled as she held her glass,running her finger around the cup. "Ok..Before Jayden met Hope, he really wasn't really himself..he was always down in the dumps and getting into trouble,and I didn't approve of them being together for some obvious reasons..but I am glad that they managed to stay together no matter all that happened. They gave me my grandchild..and happiness. I know they will have bumps on the road..but they've been together for so long I don't think anything can separate them now." She chuckled,glancing at Hope and Jayden. "Just remember though..if you mess with us, we will mess with you." She said tilting her head to the side seeing a lot has happened between them two and now that she is part of their family..she is considered one of them. "Let us toast the happiness of Jayden and Hope. To Jayden and Hope!" She raised her glass.

A Glowing Night Tumblr_lsletyYHYQ1qb8o02o6_250
    Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Post by Hope Rivera Sun Jun 02, 2013 3:27 am

Hope slightly giggled at the small speech Chicha gave as Eli jumped up between her parents "Eli." Hope picked her up, placing her on her lap. "I want cake." the little one said tilting her head back looking at the two of them "Cake please." she smiled. Hope rolled her eyes shaking her head thinking it was pointless to tell her no "Once we cut the cake you can have some." "Oh.." Eli raised her little fist before grinning "Now can I have some." Hope looked over at Jayden wondering if he'll dance with her at their wedding. Seeing he wasn't the 'dancing' type. "Groom should toast." a couple of the guest said. Eli and Hope glanced over at Jayden "Yeah, daddy."
    Jayden
    Jayden

Post by Jayden Sun Jun 02, 2013 3:43 am

Jayden rubbed his forehead at the speech as he smiled a bit. He turned his head when Eli jumped up between them. "You have to be patient..cake will come eventually." He mumbled seeing she wasn't gonna take no for an answer. He sighed of relief when he thought Hope talked her out of asking before groaning a little when she asked again. "Is the cake cut?" He asked nodding over to the cake. "It's not last time I checked." He smirked,raising his eyebrows. Hearing what the guests wanted, he looked down at the table not feeling ready for a toast. "Uh-alright..I guess." He shrugged,chuckling hesitantly. Standing up with the glass, he thought about it for a moment. "When I first met Hope, we didn't exactly see eye to eye." He chuckled remembering the time at the bar followed by her almost killing him at school. "Especially considering the fact that I wasn't exactly myself.." He sighed knowing it was because of Julia he was basically an ass before. "Not only emotionally..but I wasn't physically myself either...so when she came along..I didn't want anything to do with her,but..it's like life took it's course. We started hanging around and every second I spent with her brought back a piece of me I honestly thought I lost..and as time passed,I found myself loving this girl..she was as stubborn as I was..she wouldn't give up on me,the same way I wouldn't give up on her. Along the road, our feelings for each other got tested..but-" He stopped with a small shrug. "nothing was really getting in our way...so I now I am here..married to the most beautiful,caring,funny,thoughtful,talent-the list could go on..to our future." He smiled,raising the glass before taking a seat back down. It was much simpler than he thought..but maybe it was just because he was letting his heart talk. Not his mind.
    Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Post by Hope Rivera Sun Jun 02, 2013 3:55 am

Eliana pouted wanting cake as she glanced down at the floor with her mother bouncing her leg. Hope found herself blushing at Jayden's little speech at the end. "I have a speech!" Eliana shout as Hope looked at her "What are you doing?" she asked her "Can we cut cake now?!" she grinned as Hope lowered her head mumbling 'useless' Eliana wasn't going to stop. Placing her down she grabbed Jayden's hand "Let's cut the cake before she pounces on it." she laughed. As he stood up people gotten up to watch them cut the cake. Once they did, Hope picked up the piece they cut and fed it to Jadyen. Laughing she pecked his frosted lips "Hmm.. Yumm>" she grinned.

//my eyes hurt >.< im going to bed

Last edited by Hope Rivera on Sun Jun 02, 2013 12:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Jayden
    Jayden

Post by Jayden Sun Jun 02, 2013 4:06 am

Jayden sighed when Eli shouted that she had a speech knowing very well she will say something having to do with the cake. Once she asked the question, he rolled his eyes. "And there is it.." He said,already expected.Feeling Hope's hand, he nodded in agreement and stood up to walk over to the cake. Grabbing the knife with her hand in his, he cut the cake evenly as he couldn't take his eyes off Hope. Placing the knife down, he watched her pick up the piece they cut before she fed it to him making him smirk at her. After she pecked his frosted lips, licked his lips quickly with a chuckle before pecking hers after he fed her a piece. "Not bad yourself." He chuckled,picking up some of the frosting from the piece to poke her nose. Cutting another piece out, he handed it over to Eli before continuing for the rest of the people.

//Alright! Same here..night!
    Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Post by Hope Rivera Sun Jun 02, 2013 12:31 pm

Hope laughed as Jayden fed her swallowing the cake, she then blinked when he poked her nose. Whipping the frosting off, Eliana gotten her piece of the cake and ran to the table as she sat down. Hope walked over and rubbed her daughters head. Leaning down she kissed her forehead with a smile before glancing up at Jayden. Soon they will be off on their honeymoon. Hope couldn't wait for that. Sitting down she looked over as Jayden came up from behind her "Hi hubby." she smirked up at him. Playfully she stuck her tongue out at him.
    Jayden
    Jayden

Post by Jayden Sun Jun 02, 2013 2:16 pm

Jayden continued to pass out the cake before finishing up with a sigh of relief. He walked back over to their table. He looked at Hope as he walked over to her from behind her quietly trying to scare her. Once she called him out, he chuckled with a sigh. "Hey wifey." He smiled,sitting down next to her. Looking over to see Eli eating, he sighed of relief seeing she wasn't making a big mess. His eyes quickly averted to Hope as he leaned in to kissed her lips gently before pulling away as his attention was turned to the music that was starting to play. He rubbed his forehead knowing very well Hope would want to dance...but he never to dance lessons. Why didn't he think of it? Obviously if there is a wedding party..there would be music which means the groom dances with the bride.
    Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Post by Hope Rivera Sun Jun 02, 2013 2:25 pm

Eliana was eating the cake as she looked up at her daddy, sh gave him a small smile. Hope kissed her husband back hearing the music started to play, a small smirked appeared on her lips. "Time for the bride and groom to dance." one of the guest announced. Hope didn't take her eyes off Jayden as she took his hand "So, your going to dance with your wife? Or do I have to force you?" Just once dance is all she was asking for, just one. Tilting her head to the side she pouted slightly. "Don't tell me I have to force my husband to have one dance with his wife?" she asked "Daddy dance! Then dance with me." Eliana giggled
    Jayden
    Jayden

Post by Jayden Sun Jun 02, 2013 2:45 pm

As one of the guest announced for the bride and groom dance, he felt his body freeze as his eyes widened. He looked at Hope with worrisome eyes before feeling her hand taking a hold of his. "It's not like I have much of a choice.." He whispered with a sheepish chuckle as he nodded over to the people that haven't taken their eyes off of the bride and groom. He looked over his shoulder at Eli and gave her a hesitant smile. "Yea..whatever you say.." He mumbled as his voice trailed off turning back to Hope. "I don't even know how!" He whispered in a panicking tone,not wanting to make a complete idiot out of himself. Standing up, he looked over at the crowd before the dance platform.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 10:41 am