Vengeance: AU

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vengeance: AU

4 posters

A Ludicrous Celebration

Jayden
    Jayden

A Ludicrous Celebration - Page 2 Empty Re: A Ludicrous Celebration

Post by Jayden Mon May 20, 2013 2:47 am

Jayden didn't have time to think as she grabbed him by his arm,pulling him in. Feeling her lips against his underwater for a second,he smirked before swimming up for breath. "W-" He couldn't even finish what he was about to say as she pushed him under. He slightly grinned and swam back up as he flipped her over his shoulder. Looking back at her, he looked around 'innocently' as she laughed. "What are you talking about I didn't-" He jumped a little feeling her arms around his neck before smirking feeling her lips against his neck. "I love you too." He mumbled as she turned his head to kiss him. He pulled away hearing screams rushing towards the pool as people started to jump in. He flinched a bit and pulled away from Hope as he pushed himself up and away from the pool. Shaking his head, he looked down at his clothes with a chuckle feeling them soaked. He took off his shirt,tossing it to the side. Looking back at Hope, he turned to face. "Still gonna play in the water fishy?" He grinned as he walked over using his foot to splash water on her.
    Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Post by Hope Rivera Mon May 20, 2013 2:56 am

Felling Jayden pulled away she didn't have time to ask until people jumped in the pool as she dove under to swim away from them. Once she swam back up Hope turned to hear Jayden before splashing water on her "Oh, shut up." she mumbled, pushing herself up and out of the water. Standing up she walked over towards Jayden sticking her tongue out at him playfully "Hey Jayden what's that?" she tilt her head towards the side pointing over towards the woods thinking she saw something. Grinning evilly she pushed Jayden into the water, dancing around "Haha! I got you! You can't me!!" she sang, dashing off back into the house. Not feeling like dealing with other people, she shrugged her shoulders and went upstairs. Once she was in her and Jayden's room she shut the door, walking over by the bed.
    Jayden
    Jayden

Post by Jayden Mon May 20, 2013 3:06 am

Seeing her sticking her tongue out, he playfully rolled his eyes. "Such a child.." He teased before following her point. He raised an eyebrow seeing nothing before flinching as she pushed him into the water. Swimming up, he gave her a playful glare as he pushed himself back out. "I can get you..and I will." He mumbled before chuckling seeing her dash off.He tried to follow her,but too many people were getting to way making him breathed a sigh once he lost her. Shrugging, he knew he would get her eventually and walked over to the kitchen as he grabbed himself another bottle of beer seeing his..just 'disappeared.' He watched people dance around while another group was playing spin the bottle.Wow..he hadn't seen people do that in a while. This kind of reminded him of the bar..he missed that place. Taking a sip of his drink, he leaned against the counter glancing around wondering where Hope could have gone. Once he heard a song that actually sound like his style, he grinned to himself as he nodded his head to the beat,drinking more.

Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Post by Hope Rivera Mon May 20, 2013 3:16 am

Pulling out another gift from under their bed and placed it on the bed. Walking out of the room, Hope heard the music As she leaned over the rails looking forward at Jayden. Ducking down quickly before he spotted her, she took her wet shoe off. Slowly peeking up Hope tossed the shoe as it hit Jayden above the head "Sore!" she shout throwing her fist in the air. Blinking seeing she gave away her hiding she looked down "Still can't get me!" she shake her lips as her body slowly lowered towards the ground. Hope grinned down at Jayden thinking she should stay up near their bed room seeing he won’t be able to get her or so she hoped. There were to many people to push by to get up to her “Have fun.” Hope wiggled her fingers.
    Jayden
    Jayden

Post by Jayden Mon May 20, 2013 3:28 am

Jayden flinched with a small groan as a shoe hit his head. He rubbed the top of his head with roll of his eyes before looking around to see who did it.Seeing her, he breathed a chuckle "Wow..real smooth." He said loudly to her before he pretended to shake his head in disappointment. Seeing her slowly lowering he body towards the ground, he took another sip. Finishing the bottle, he reached for another one as she wiggled her fingers. "I'll get you...eventually." He smirked as he raised his eyebrows up at her before 'walking away' from her. Instead, he just went around to sneak up on her from behind. Slowly, he passed through the crowd making his way to her and poked her sides before grabbing her hips as he pressed his lips to her neck. "Gotcha." He grinned against her skin before lifting her up over his shoulder. Pinning her legs against his chest so she won't kick, he made his way to the couch as he tossed her on it. Getting on top of her, he smirked down at her. "You were saying?"
    Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Post by Hope Rivera Mon May 20, 2013 3:37 am

Watching Jayden walk away, her head bobbed to the beat of the music. Not paying any attention whatsoever. Her body flinched seeing someone poked her sides before they grabbed her lips hearing Jayden's voice. "Oh, cheater that's not fair I demand a rec-" she yelped being tossed over his shoulder "I am not a sack of potatoes to you people." she said slapping his ass. Once he tossed her on the couch and got on top of her, she wrapped her legs around his waist "You can't get me?" she grinned, leaning forward pecking his lips. "So why didn't you just take me into our bed room." she whispered tilting her head a little while she moved closer towards his ear. Tugging on his earlobe her hands rubbed up and down his bare back.
    Jayden
    Jayden

Post by Jayden Mon May 20, 2013 3:44 am

"I think you should reconsider that thought." He grinned down at her as she pecked his lips. He shivered a bit hearing her whispered and tilted his head to the side. "I didn't think you would want to considering this is still a party..you wanted to have some right?" He smirked as he pushed himself up off her. "So..why not have some fun?" He raised his shoulders as he pulled her up "And I don't mean THAT definition of fun.." He chuckled feeling the drinks starting to kick in. Grabbing her hips, he pecked her lips quickly before dashing off into her crowd. Seeing a group of them playing a card game, he decided to join not realizing it was strip poker..but his mind wasn't really thinking straight. "I'm in!" He called out as they made for him,giving him a deck of cards. He honestly didn't even know what he was doing..sure he knew how to play poker..but being drunk and playing poker,isn't the best idea.

//I gotta go to sleep >//< I have to go to school later..so night!
    Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Post by Hope Rivera Mon May 20, 2013 4:02 am

Yeah, Hope wanted to have some fun a little but before she would say anything he pecked her lips, leaving her their groaning before Mini found her and waved a bottle of beer in her face telling her to lighten up. "Fine, fine hand me a beer." she said picking up a random cup and took a drink. After what it seemed to be half an hour and Hope was still not nearly drunk enough for well, she didn't want to be drunk. She went to go look for Jayden "Jay?" she shouted trying to look for him as the music gotten louder. Covering her ears, she pushed though the crowed finding Jayden she smiled. But soon her smile fade as a girl pressed her lips against his and by the distance she would see, it looked like he was kissing her back. "Is he really that drunk.." she mumbled, "tch, fuck it." Hope turned away to walk out of the house, finding Audrey sitting on the chair outside "I'm going to the park to play with Eliana, soon as Jayden stops lip locking with other girls and is sober he can come find me." Hope quickly said. She trusted Jayden not to hurt her but seeing that still hurt. Dashing off into the woods she waited until she was far enough to turn into a wolf before making it close towards the park. Shifting back into a human she sniffed the air catching Chicha’s sent and walked over. “Eli my sweet girl!” she cried holding her arms out as Eli smiled up at her mom. “Hey Chicha.”

//okay night Smile
    Neca and Audrey
    Neca and Audrey

Post by Neca and Audrey Mon May 20, 2013 10:15 pm

Audrey didn't really want to be outside,so she walked outside to sit on one of the chairs outside. She lifted her knees up to her chest as she had her cell in her ear talking to one of her friends. Seeing Hope was coming, she glanced back before telling the person on the other line to hold on. Once Hope told her about Jayden, she groaned as she tilted her head back before standing up as Hope dashed off into the woods. Walking to the party, she looked around for Jayden before groaning as he was goofing off.Walking up to him, she grabbed his ear,ignoring his whine as she pulled him out to have a talk with him. Sure, he was under the influence,but it didn't give him the right to be kissing another girl.

Chicha was in the park near the lake where the geese were. Julian and Eli were on the grass as she kept a close watch on them. Looking over when she heard Hope's voice, she smiled and reached to pick up Julian as he tried to push himself up to sit. "Hey." She smiled,holding Julian. "What brings you here?" She asked thinking she would have still been in the party since it was still pretty early.
    Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Post by Hope Rivera Mon May 20, 2013 10:26 pm

Hope sat on the grass in front of her daughter as she held her up causing Eliana to stand on her feet. "Oh you know.. Boring party, loud music, oh and your son kissing another girl. I needed to get out before my temper got the better of me." Hope said, glancing up at Chicha still feeling slightly hurt about it. Bouncing Eliana as she drooled, Hope whipped the bottom of her lip "I know it's because he was drunk but it still hurt." she mumbled, forcing a smile to keep strong for Eliana. She was to young to understand why her mother was upset, while she turned her little head to look up at her "Hi sunshine." Eli laughed trying to cover up her face with her hands "Oh does Eliana want to play peek-a-boo?" Placing her child back on her little bottom Hope covered her face asking where Eli was before uncovering them gasping "Oh my there you are!"
    Neca and Audrey
    Neca and Audrey

Post by Neca and Audrey Mon May 20, 2013 11:27 pm

"He did what?" Chicha asked as her brow furrowed looking over at Hope as she forced a smile. "No, drunk or not...you shouldn't just ignore it." She frowned feeling disappointed in Jayden. She knew how much he loved her..so this was shocking. She looked over at Eliana and forced a small smile before sighing,looking back at Hope. "You should have a talk with him.." She advised as she cradled Julian on her lap. Julian's eyes were wandering around the whole sky as his little hands reached for the clouds with a small laugh. "I mean, I am pretty sure if the roles were reversed Jayden would lose his temper.." She breathed as she lightly rubbed Julian's belly.
    Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Post by Hope Rivera Mon May 20, 2013 11:37 pm

Hope didn't want to go back there to that party but Chicha was right. She needed to have a talk with Jayden "Might as well save from from Audrey if she hasn't already chewed off his ears." Hope stood up carrying Eliana over towards her grandmother. "Now you be good your grandma okay sunshine." Hope smiled at her before leaning in kissing her cheek several times and wrapped her arms around her. Eli squealed not liking her cheeks to be touched as Hope laughed "Okay, okay. Sheesh have your father's temper." Hope lift up smacking her hands on her jeans "Alright, see you back at the house later." Eli flopped on her back kicking her little legs in the air while her mother shook her head. Dashing back into the woods she shift into her wolf form making her way towards the house. Once she was close Hope shift back into her human form sighing. Pushing the door opened she sniffed the air for Jayden, but heard Audrey's bickering in their bed room. Pushing people to the side making her way upstairs, Hope opened the door giving Jayden a look "Hi." she said, shutting the door.
    Neca and Audrey
    Neca and Audrey

Post by Neca and Audrey Mon May 20, 2013 11:50 pm

Chicha nodded her head. "Yea, Audrey can get a little out of hand when she feels things aren't right." She breathed with a small nervous laugh. She reached out for Eli, she smiled hearing Eli squeal and looked at Hope with a nod. "I think she is gonna have your temper also.." She chuckled as she carried Eli in her arms before lightly laying her down on the grass. Running her hand through Eli's small hairs, she smiled warmly before waving at Hope. "See you." She breathed hoping everything would be alright between them..since they had a lot to work out. He had a child and a girlfriend...he can't be the old Jayden. Then again, she never really his womanizing side..she just knew he was in a relationship with many girls.
    Jayden
    Jayden

Post by Jayden Mon May 20, 2013 11:55 pm

Jayden just ignored Audrey's bickering as he fiddled with the ends of shirt. Hearing the door open, he lifted his head as Audrey looked back at Hope. She walked out,leaving only Jayden and Hope as she closed the door behind her. Seeing her give him a look, he looked around before pointing at himself in a questioning manner. "Why so glum,chum?" He smirked as he threw his body on the bed,with his back facing it. He placed his hands on the back of his head as he lifted his head with a small tilt to look at her. He still wasn't fully out of the influence.
    Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Post by Hope Rivera Tue May 21, 2013 12:01 am

Hope rolled her eyes "Your still drunk I'll have better luck talking to our daughter than you." she said, raising her hands slightly before dropping them back down to her sides. Not caring if he got bad or not, Hope walked up towards him and gripped the sheets ripping them from under him. Causing Jayden to fall on the ground, Hope knelled down "I'll put you in the cold shower to wake you up cause honestly Jayden." she frowned, "If I catch you kissing another girl drink or not I'll take Eliana and leave." Her heart broke from saying them words. She loved Jayden to much but if he was going back to his old ways, she wasn't going to raise Eliana like that. Placing the palms on her hands on her knees, she lowered her head with a sigh.
    Jayden
    Jayden

Post by Jayden Tue May 21, 2013 12:10 am

Jayden raised an eyebrow and breathed a chuckle. "Psh, drunk? Me? No." He shook his head continuously and looked up at the ceiling. He lifted his head when she walked up towards him making him lick his lips with a small grin before flinching as he fell to the ground. "Ouch." He breathed,rubbing the back of his head. It honestly didn't hurt him,but it did get his attention. He sat up,placing the palm of his hands on the ground to support his upper body while he tilted his head,resting his cheek against his shoulder. "But you said you wanted me to have fun." He complained with a sigh before shrugging. "Fine.Fine.Fine..I won't do it." He raised his hand as he crossed his heart before chuckling. Seeing her lowering her head, he raised an eyebrow. "Problem...not solved?" He asked as he leaned forward resting his arms on his knees.
    Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Post by Hope Rivera Tue May 21, 2013 12:20 am

"Yeah, I told you to have fun but i didn't think you would shove your tongue down a girl's throat!" Hope yelled running her hands though her hair before standing back up. Rolling her eyes she mumbled "Like I will believe that.. Your drunk and laughing about this when I'm basely telling you I'm leaving." Well, not leaving yet but if Hope gets her button's pushed she would "No problem not solved. Now would you like it if I kissed a random guy back?" She asked him, taking a step away from him. "How to get you un-" she turned back around to look at him "Good thing I'm pissed at you." Thinking it might help him to sober up a little plus he deserved it. Knelling back down slightly, Hope slapped Jayden across the cheek before standing back up and shrugged "I could hit you harder."
    Jayden
    Jayden

Post by Jayden Tue May 21, 2013 12:30 am

"I didn't use tongue..On my defense..at least, I don't think I did." He mumbled as he puckered his lips a bit out,trying to remember. He glanced down at the floor with a shrug before watching her stand up. "Woah! I am not laughing about this." He shook his head before breathing a chuckle. "Ok well..you gotta admit, it's a little funny." He smirked before giving her a look as she talked about kissing a random guy. It was like part of him came back because the idea of it was just..too painful. "Un-what?" he asked before flinching with a small groan as she slapped him across his cheek. "What the fuck!?" He yelled as he rubbed his cheek. Standing up, he gave her a glare. "What was that for?! Because if it was to get me pissed well...you just hit the target." He grumbled. Sure, the slap was a bit painful physically..but mostly emotionally. "Well I could hit-" He stopped himself at the sentence he was about to say and bit his tongue. "I didn't mean that." He mumbled quickly,getting some sense knocked into him a bit.
    Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Post by Hope Rivera Tue May 21, 2013 12:41 am

"No, I slapped you to see if you would get sober!" she snapped back at him glaring back at him. Her eyes soon widen was he about to say he could hit her "No, it's fine hit me because I'm already thinking about leaving." she chewed on her lip. Folding her arms all he is going to say is that 'you wanted me to have fun, whats the big deal, bla bla' Hope didn't want him to kiss another girl and like his mom said drunk or not Hope shouldn't just ignore it. "So got anything to say, Birthday boy."
    Jayden
    Jayden

Post by Jayden Tue May 21, 2013 12:52 am

Jayden frowned hearing her say she was already thinking about leaving. "I'm sorry! I didn't mean that..I don't know where that came from,I swear!" He fiddled with his fingers and looked down at the ground. "I would never want to hurt you..." He breathed as he moved closer to her,grabbing her hands. "And I know, me being drunk is not an excuse...you don't deserve this." He frowned as he raised her hands up to his lips,kissing the top of her hands. "I just.. don't want to lose you..a-and I promise, I won't drink anymore." He frowned feeling like he failed being a father and boyfriend. He really felt crappy for ruining today..for her and himself.
    Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Post by Hope Rivera Tue May 21, 2013 1:05 am

Hope closed her eyes slowly exhaling out though her nose, hearing him say sorry for the hundredth time. She felt him grabbed a hold of her hands slowly she opened her eyes to look into his dark green eyes. As he kissed her hands Hope was still pretty upset with him ,but after all it was still his birthday. "Just promise me you won't drink during a party?" Hope didn't think he should competently stop drinking unless it's his choice. Pulling her hands away from his grasp and hugged him. "Jerk." she mumbled with a small smile.
    Jayden
    Jayden

Post by Jayden Tue May 21, 2013 1:15 am

Jayden nodded his head as tucked in his lips a bit. "I just won't drink at all..there is no point. And I don't want to risk it." he frowned knowing once he drank one bottle..he couldn't resist the next. That would eventually lead him doing this he shouldn't. Especially now..he had Hope and Eliana to think about. As she pulled her hands away, he sighed of relief as she hugged him and hugged her back as he pressed her to him. He breathed a hesitant chuckle whens he called him a jerk and shook his head. "I don't know what I did to deserve you.." He mumbled as he smiled warmly. It was true...he didn't deserve her..how they ended up together was beyond him. Pulling away, he rubbed his cheek with a sheepish chuckle. "You know, you have a strong hand." He mumbled before grimacing at the idea of kissing some other girl. "I think..I should wash my mouth.." He hesitantly smirked as he walked out of the bedroom and into the bathroom,rubbing his cheek. He looked at himself in the mirror and grabbed his tooth brush before he began to brush his teeth. Once he finished, he walked out,wiping his mouth.
    Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Post by Hope Rivera Tue May 21, 2013 1:27 am

Hope shrugged her shoulders up not having anything to say back. For what he said was mind boggling now someone like the two of them could even be together. "People don't say they found their soul mate for nothing." she mumbled. Nature has it's mysterious ways of bringing two souls together. As he pulled away commenting that she had a strong hand Hope slightly grinned "I was just light on you. I could have use full force, but I didn't want to break that pretty face." She walked over and sat on the bed looking down at the sheets as she frowned. She didn't feel like putting them back on. "Oh yes, I think you should wash your mouth or I'll never kiss you." Once he walked out of the bathroom Hope tilt her head back to look at him "Is your lips kissable?"
    Jayden
    Jayden

Post by Jayden Tue May 21, 2013 1:39 am

"Yea well...it's not like this face hasn't been severely injured before." He chuckled sheepishly. Walking back in, he crossed his arms and ran his tongue along his teeth with a shrug. "I don't know." He shrugged "Depends what you consider..kissable." He chuckled and walked over to sit down on the bed next to her,leaning forward to rest his arms on his thighs. He turned his head to look at her and gave her a warm smile. "And..no more parties?" He asked with an eyebrow raised. "Because honestly...I don't want a repeat of what happened today,do you?" He asked with a small smirk as he leaned in to peck her lips slowly.
    Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Post by Hope Rivera Tue May 21, 2013 1:46 am

"So if you piss me off again I can break your jaw?" Hope asked raising an eyebrow as she gave him a cocky smirk. "Cause if that's the case I wont hold back even if I love you so much." If he was willing to let her smack him in he does anything again to hurt her, Hope wont hold back. Once he sat down next to her while her body leaned against his thinking about what he said. "Hmm, deal." Not wanting something like this to happen again cause if so, Hope would just take Eli and leave without saying a word to Jayden. Maybe, that will be one way to finally wake the boy up. Feeling him peck her lips she smiled while placing her arm behind his neck pulling him close. Kissing him deeply she pulled away slightly "Yup, kissable." Hope let out a small giggle tilting her head towards the side and pressed her lips against his tight.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 6:02 am