Vengeance: AU

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vengeance: AU

4 posters

A Ludicrous Celebration

Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

A Ludicrous Celebration - Page 10 Empty Re: A Ludicrous Celebration

Post by Hope Rivera Mon May 27, 2013 1:22 am

Feeling the net being pulled off her she was about to panic thinking it was Cole. But, hearing Jayden's voice she wrapped her arms around him. Slightly she cried on his chest feeling him kissing her head multiple times. Sniffing she nodded her head as he lift her off the ground. Dashing off back towards the house Hope turned her head to look up at Jayden worried for Him and Eli the most. Thinking maybe they should just leave. Cole was strong after all. He kicked the door to their room as Eli was still in her crib bouncing "Is she alright?" Hope asked looking over at her. Looks like Cole didn't touch her. "I'm not leaving.." she mumbled looking down at her feet "Cole wont scare me off like this... A demon's weakness are.. Devil's Trap, salt, holy water, iron, Palo Santo, Flesh Sigil, and... Purified blood."
    Jayden
    Jayden

Post by Jayden Mon May 27, 2013 1:29 am

Jayden kicked the door opened and looked down at the crib with a sigh of relief seeing she was in her crib bouncing. "Yea, she is fine." He mumbled as he placed Hope down back on her feet to carry Eli. He quickly turned his head when she said she wouldn't leave. "What?" He frowned "So? He isn't gonna scary me off either..I am not gonna lose you." He frowned as he cupped the side of her neck. "I don't want to...especially with this..Cole guy." He frowned. Then again, it sounded like Cole would treat her a lot better..he thought made Jayden's eyes tear up a bit. "We can-" He stopped and looked out the window seeing the water. If he made a fire, he could separate the water from the salt..but that would probably take a while. "Point is..I am not gonna go." He mumbled,holding Eli close.
    Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Post by Hope Rivera Mon May 27, 2013 1:39 am

Hope heard what he said and felt him cup the side of her neck. Seeing his eyes tearing up she opened her mouth cupping her hand over his cheeks. "Your not don't.." she sighed, "Don't let anything he says get to you.. Truth, your better than him in many ways. Cause one he gets what he wants.. He'll either sell it or kill it." Spending seven years hiding from him after seeing him kill off a girl for he no longer needed her. Hope never wanted to become that woman. Sure, Jayden had snapped at her from time to time. Had even thought about hitting her on his birthday but he tries so hard to control himself when he goes off his meds "I'm sorry.." she started to say "I didn't mean to make you feel like your... doing a horrible job at this parenting thing.." Eliana reached out for her mom as Hope moved closer wiggling her finger in front of her.
    Jayden
    Jayden

Post by Jayden Mon May 27, 2013 1:47 am

"But all he says is true...I don't get why you ended up with me. I don't treat you right..I snap at you easily,and I was even gonna..hit you." He frowned as his brow furrowed "Even he..a demon..saw it as a mistreat..so what the hell..maybe I am cold." He looked down at the floor before averting his eyes to hers when she apologized "Why are you saying sorry? I was over reacting..I didn't have a right to snap at you when you were clearly right." He breathed,tilting his head to the side. "It's all just..my fault..every argument is because of me.." He hesitated,thinking back to everything they've argued about. "I don't get how you are still with me...but one thing I will not let happen is this asshole have you..now, come on." He reached for her hand,not wanting her to stay here.
    Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Post by Hope Rivera Mon May 27, 2013 2:00 am

"So what you snap at me, you even wanted to hit me. BUT that just the little thing." Why put so much on the bad when they have so many wonderful times together "You are NOT cold." she snapped. "Why would you even think that. If you where cold you wouldn't want to protect Eliana and I. Heck, you wouldn't have grown to love her. You are not cold Jayden. Say it again and I'll slap you so hard." she couldn't care if he hits her back after that. That had Cole told him "But I shouldn't have made you feel like your a bad parent. I should have helped you than let you try leaning on your own." Hope didn't want this it's just want Cole wanted to put their guard down, get inside their heads. Before hope would say anything to that he grabbed her hand and dragged her out. "No Jayden this is suppose to be a family vacation, I'm not getting off this island."
    Jayden
    Jayden

Post by Jayden Mon May 27, 2013 2:20 am

"Little?" He huffed with a shake of his head not seeing how that could be considered little. He flinched hearing her snap and blinked as he thought about what she said. "I guess." He breathed out,glancing at Eli and Hope. Jayden then quickly shook his head again. "Stop it..you didn't make me feel like a bad parent...I was just over thinking." He confessed,although he always over thinks things. "You were tired..I get it,so you should have had your rest instead of being bothered by me." He mumbled with a roll of his eyes. Pulling her out, he stopped hearing her wanting to stay. "What? So you prefer being in a vacation..than safety?" He raised his eyebrows in surprise. "Sure, he won't stop following you but..we have a better chance over there..than here where no can hear nor see anything,don't you think?" He mumbled quickly feeling like they didn't have time to discuss.
    Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Post by Hope Rivera Mon May 27, 2013 2:29 am

Hope huffed as she lessened to Jayden for once than righting with him "Alright you win." she said getting in the boat as he handed her Eliana. Eli was so confused with what is going on. "Shh." she rubbed her little back waiting for Jayden to start the boat so they can take off. Eliana tilt her head back before Hope pressed her against her body gently.
    Jayden
    Jayden

Post by Jayden Mon May 27, 2013 2:34 am

Jayden sighed of relief when she agreed and got on the boat,handing Eli to Hope. He sat down and leaned over to start the boat,heading towards land. "Lucky..land doesn't look that far.." He mumbled,fiddling with his fingers. Wondering where Cole was, he was surprised that he would just let them go like that...was he not that big of a threat? "Alright..you didn't have anything important back there...right?" He asked hesitantly.
    Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Post by Hope Rivera Mon May 27, 2013 2:40 am

"Besides our cloths and Eli's stuff." she said rubbing her daughter's head before the boat suddenly flipped over causing them to fly into the water. Holding Eli close to her, Hope quickly swam up keeping her above water as she cried. "No, no it's okay. Mommy's got you baby.. Jayden!" she cried scared to know what happened to him "Jayden!" she cried once more. Eliana continued to cry before coughing up water that were in her lungs. "Oh sweetie!" she frowned hoping not to much gotten in her, not wanting to lose her child.
    Jayden
    Jayden

Post by Jayden Mon May 27, 2013 2:46 am

"Those are repla-" He didn't even get to finish because of the boat flipping over causing them to fly into the water. He slightly got tangled up in the seaweeds for a second before pulling his foot away as he pulled on the weeds. Once he was able to swim, he quickly swam up as he gasped for air. Hearing Eli crying, he swam over to her and Hope. "Son of a-" He groaned as he quickly grabbed a hold of Hope's arm,swimming back to shore. His eyes quickly averted to Eli. "Is she ok?" He asked quickly as he rubbed her stomach,hoping she didn't inhale too much water. Looking at Hope, he continued to breath heavily with a worrisome look. Now how were they gonna get back?
    Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Post by Hope Rivera Mon May 27, 2013 2:56 am

Seeing Jayden she sighed "Oh goodness.." she mumbled before being pulled towards shore. Sitting on the sand Eli hadn't once stopped coughing causing Hope to panic "I- I don't know." she said, turning Eli on her stomach and pushed up on her back until she ended up throwing up the rest of the water. After that it seemed as Eli was fine, no longer was she crying. "I don't know if it's safe to call someone to bring a boat." she mumbled. Leaning down she pecked Eli's forehead before leaning against Jayden wanting nothing more but to say sorry.
    Jayden
    Jayden

Post by Jayden Mon May 27, 2013 3:03 am

Jayden felt his hands trembling when Eli didn't stop coughing as he impatiently watched when Hope pushed on her back. Seeing her throwing up the rest of the water, he sighed of pure relief while he ran a hand through his hair. "I don't think it will be for the other person.." He frowned as he sat on his knees,leaning forward with the palm of his hands on the sand. "I think there will only be one way to end this.." He mumbled,rubbing the side of his neck. "Is there anything here made out of iron?" He asked,glancing around.
    Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Post by Hope Rivera Mon May 27, 2013 3:09 am

"The um.. fire poker in the living room is made out of iron but Jayden you seriously aren't going to try killing him are you?" she didn't want to lose Jayden, for he was much powerful than him or was Jayden able to take him on. Pulling him close she pressed her lips against his "Be careful please.." she looked at him with worry in her eyes "Come back to us safe and in one piece." Hope rubbed Eli's back making sure no more water was still in her system.
    Jayden
    Jayden

Post by Jayden Mon May 27, 2013 3:16 am

"It's not like he is giving me much of a choice but to try.."He frowned knowing the odds where pretty high against him..but he needed to get it over with. He didn't want Cole as a threat to his family..so he would die trying if that's what it took. He forced a smile as she pressed her lips against his and stood up. "Can't promise you anything..but I'll try." He mumbled as he rushed into the house. Getting the fire poker, he sighed as he walked back out going into the forest. Now..to find him. Seeing he was a demon..it didn't really leave any scent to trace back to him.."Come on Cole!" He yelled,walking deeper into the rain forest. "You and I both know this has to end! Because..I'm not going anywhere and you sure as hell aren't either."
    Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Post by Hope Rivera Mon May 27, 2013 3:21 am

"Ouch son no need to yell." He said, wiggling his pinky finger in his ear before pulling it out. "Trying to make me death?" he questioned raising an eyebrow at him with a grin. Seeing the iron fire poker in his hand, he dropped to his knees cupping his hands together "Oh please, oh please! Don't harm me Jayden I'll do-" he busted out into laughter running a hand though his hair. "Really? That might do damage to me but you can never really kill me." Jayden wasn't man enough in his eyes he didn't have the guts. "Come after me."
    Jayden
    Jayden

Post by Jayden Mon May 27, 2013 3:29 am

"Don't care about you health so-" He shrugged before rolling his eyes as he dropped to his knees cupping his hands together. "Please..I've seen better acting" He grumbled as he gripped the fire poker firmly. "I can and I will..to protect my family..you're just an obstacle in the road." He grumbled as he pushed him up against a tree,punching his face with his spare. Gripping his throat tightly against the tree, he raised the fire poker to his chest. Before he could stab it into his heart, he groaned as he kicked him making him loosen his grip as he backed away a bit.
    Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Post by Hope Rivera Mon May 27, 2013 3:39 am

Being pressed against the tree with him gripping his throat. Cole kicked him to get him off, once he backed away Cole punched him in the face. Seeing as this wasn't the real Cole, Jayden would easily kill him. Far as the real Cole he was by Hope and the baby. Punching him in the face again he grinned "Come on kill me.. cause if you don't I'll skin your little girlfriend alive right in front of you just so you can hear her scream." He smirked "And your little baby well.. I'll burn her."
    Jayden
    Jayden

Post by Jayden Mon May 27, 2013 3:45 am

Jayden groaned having enough of this guy especially when he talk about hurting Hope and Eli. "You son a bitch!" He groaned,quickly piercing the fire poker through his chest. Pulling it out, he breathed out feeling unsatisfied...like there was more to it. Especially remembering back to the demons he encountered previously...this one wasn't that difficult. He just shrugged..at least everyone was alright. Keeping the fire poker in hand as he walked back to Hope and Eli. Still, he kept his defenses up. As he made it back to the beach, he sighed of relief seeing Hope and Eli.
    Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Post by Hope Rivera Mon May 27, 2013 3:51 am

What had happened between Hope and Cole no one will know. Hope looked as she was sitting on the sand, with Elisna in her hands but once Jayden gotten closer he would hear his daughter's whimpering. Hope on the other hand did nothing, not even move she just sat there with her hand dangling down. Cole was n the back woods grinning waiting to see his reaction knowing the love of his life was now dead. Holding her heart in his hand he snickered. "Now to make a deal young Jayden." he mumbled waiting for him to check on her,
    Jayden
    Jayden

Post by Jayden Mon May 27, 2013 4:00 am

Walking over to them, he dropped the fire poker wanting nothing more than to hug them. As he grew closer, he felt..strange..like something was off. Hearing Eli's whimpers, he hesitated as he quickly rush over seeing Hope...lifeless. "No,no,no,no,no!" He frowned as he pulled Eli away from her grasp feeling relief she was fine. Still, his face expression hadn't change. "Hope?" He frowned as his eyes quickly teared up. "Come on.." He said weakly as he shook her shoulders. Once her body fell back, he opened his mouth feeling..empty inside..like his whole life just collapsed in front of him. "No!" He groaned as his sorrow turned into hatred. He knew this was all too easy. Picking up Eli, he tried to contain his calm in front of Eli,but couldn't stop the tears running down his face. After all, he had to move Eli away from Hope..it wasn't a good thing for a baby to see. Feeling as if he couldn't walk, he dropped to his knees and placed Eli down on the sand,burying his face in his hands as he broke down crying. Not again...once again, he was too weak to do..anything.
    Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Post by Hope Rivera Mon May 27, 2013 4:08 am

"Sad isn't it losing something that meant everything to you." Cole said, shrugging his shoulders walking up close to him. "I could have killed the baby.. Really the baby was the first I was going to go with but sweet young Hope. She let me take her own life to save that thing." He pointed at the crying infant. He grinned down at the boy "Whats with the tears? So Hope is dead you'll be able to find another love. You did once, you can do it again for sure." This was just to fun. Seeing Jayden down in his moment of weakness taking away the one thing that makes him feel like a better man. Seeing Hope was made for Jayden in a way. Cole knew the balance of nature wasn't going to be friendly with him. He just shift the balance causing chaos. He rubbed his hands together "Finally chaos will come to this world! I should have killed her years ago if i would have known this! But the look.. Ah" he laughed "priceless really 'Oh Hope no, come back to me. i need you. i'm nothing with out you/" he mocked him."
    Jayden
    Jayden

Post by Jayden Mon May 27, 2013 4:23 am

Jayden lifted his head hearing Cole as his eyes turned a golden color. He glared down at the sand before looking over at Eli with a frown,hating to hear her cries. He couldn't soothe her..not the way he was feeling at the moment. Useless. "Shut up!" He growled as he quickly stood up pushing Cole to the ground. "You took basically everything from me! And for what?!" he spat,kicking Cole. He had so many questions seeing everything just came crashing down on him. He really had nothing left..except for Eli. Hearing her cries made him more aggravated towards Cole seeing he took what they both needed. "What do you even fucking want?!" He snapped as he knelt down,grabbing him by his collar. "And what's with this chaos you fucking bastard...because the only chaos that's gonna happen is gonna be towards you." He groaned,punching him continuously. Even though he knew it wouldn't get him anywhere, it gave him a very slight relief on letting out his anger. Hearing him mocking him, he pushed him down to the ground and reached for the fire poker,that wasn't far. "You better bring her back!!" He yelled as tightly gripped the fire poker with nothing but hatred in his eyes.
    Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Post by Hope Rivera Mon May 27, 2013 4:37 am

He laughed being pushed down on the ground laughing at what he was saying "I took your love away from you cause it was fun." he snickered being kicked in the side. The sounds of the baby crying just made him grin even more "Does Eli want to join mommy? It was so sweet the last thing she said was your name Jayden." he gave out a mental laugh, oh to see a broken heart werewolf. He didn't look this broken when Julia died. Sad, how the two of them don't know about their purpose in life. It was for them to stop this endless cycle of blood shed between creatures and humans. To end hunters for good so they don't have a reason to hunt them down, put demons back in hell and keep them there. But with one dead and the other broken chaos was free to roam around. Being punch many times as it didn't effect him the slightest bit. But once he picked up the fire poker he felt fear come to join "Alright! I will." he said reaching out in his pocket pulling out Hope's heart. "I'll bring her back but only if..." he couldn't believe he was going to say this but Jayden will slip he will always slip "If you treat her better... One little snap over nothing one more time.. And she'll drop dead, her soul forever in hell. Getting ripped part piece by peace then.. We'll put her body back together snd rip her again and again."
    Jayden
    Jayden

Post by Jayden Mon May 27, 2013 4:49 am

When he mentioned Eli, his rage grew as he let out a frustrated groan wanting to tear this guy up into little shreds. "I told you to shut up!!" He raged hearing his mental laugh as he covered his ears. He held the fire poker firmly in his hand as his teeth gritted together. Just as he was about to pierce, he stopped when Cole gave in. Seeing Hope's heart, he still wasn't convinced..until he expanded the deal. He couldn't believe there was a way he could be able to bring her back..so he didn't let his guard down. "Deal..just bring her back!" He demanded as he stood up,lifting Cole up his collar and shoving him over Hope's body. Feeling like he couldn't see her lifeless, he pointed the fire poker on his back,where his heart was located. "You mess this up..and I will kill you." He warned with the sharp edge touching his back. "Without hesitation.." He grumbled..he just wanted Hope back..
    Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Post by Hope Rivera Mon May 27, 2013 4:56 am

Being lift up onto his feet and shoved over by Hope. He wanted nothing more than to knock Jayden out and make a run for it, but as he felt the sharp edge of the fire poker against his back. He didn't have a choice. Kneeling down as he still felt the sharp slide moved along with him. he placed his hand over hope's body chanting something. After a few short moment's having her soul being ripped from hell and back in her body. Hope Gasped for air as her eyes wondered around breathing heavily.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 6:53 am