Vengeance: AU

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vengeance: AU

2 posters

A Nightlife in New Orleans

Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

A Nightlife in New Orleans - Page 2 Empty Re: A Nightlife in New Orleans

Post by Hope Rivera Mon May 13, 2013 10:32 pm

Hope couldn't help but laugh mentally smacking her head forehead at how he acted towards the old lady. As she felt his lips against her skin running up towards her ear, she rubbed his arms "Noooo baby your nothing like that.". Hope tilt her head to the side kissing his lips "Your very childish and that's what i love about you. Now carry me horsey." she grinned. Feeling him throw her over his shoulder she laughed "This is now that i was getting at! People can see my panties put me down jayjay!~"
    Jayden
    Jayden

Post by Jayden Mon May 13, 2013 10:51 pm

Jayden looked down at her lips with a smirk before she kissed him. "That's a relief." He mumbled before breathing a chuckle when she told him to carry her. "Horsey?" He raised an eyebrow as he gave her a playful look "Ahh, I see how this is gonna be." He grinned devilishly as he turned her over to face him before lifting her up,over his shoulder. "Really? Because this is exactly what I was getting at." He grinned as he looked over his shoulder to see her face. "Hm..no, I don't think so." He shook his head as he puckered his lips out as if he was thinking about it some more. "Eh, nothing wrong with showing some...as long as they don't touch you." He grinned deviously back at her and rushed around the galleries with a chuckle,ignoring her protests. He quickly stopped when the security was in front of him and placed her down with a sheepish grin. "Heyy.." He breathed nervously as he ran a hand through his hair. "We're are just gonna-" He nodded over to the gallery behind him and walked away from the security with his widened eyes,pulling Hope with him. He chuckled once he was far enough from the security and glanced over his shoulder before looking at Hope. "Alright,Alright." He raised his hands "Lesson learned." He smirked.
    Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Post by Hope Rivera Mon May 13, 2013 11:13 pm

"Jayden put me down or I will scream at the top of my lungs, guys are looking and giving me 'the look'." Jayden still wasn't lessening to her until the security guard was in front of him. Placing her down Hope huffed blowing her hair away from her eyes as she gave her boyfriend a look. Once he pulled her to the side away from the guard. Planting a kiss on his lips she clinched his shirt "What lessen?" she teased,
    Jayden
    Jayden

Post by Jayden Mon May 13, 2013 11:23 pm

Jayden chuckled seeing her huff her hair away from her eyes and looked away as he fake an innocent look when she gave him a look. He grinned as she kissed him on the lips while clenching onto his shirt. "Apparently, you didn't learn one." He smirked raising his eyebrows as he wrapped his arms around her waist. He bent his neck down to gently kiss her lips for a moment as his hands slid down to rub her ass lightly. Pulling away, he tilted his head to the side looking at the 'no touching' signs on the painting. He grinned a bit and pulled away from her. "You know..I never really go the point of not touching such divine art." He mumbled as he walked backwards with him still facing her. "It's just..a shame you can't feel such art." He smirked,glancing around to see if anyone was watching. Once he reached the turtle sculpture, his hands began to tap on the 'shell' of it making a beat as he grinned at her. "Care to join?" He raised an eyebrow. Sure, it was childish...but just standing around didn't seem much fun especially since people were already looking at them in a childish manner...so why not promote it?
    Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Post by Hope Rivera Mon May 13, 2013 11:32 pm

She tilt her head towards the side feeling his hand on her ass smirking slightly. "Oh I never learn." she mumbled between kisses, pushing her body against his feeling him pull away from the kisses. Noticing his eyes were looking at something else she turned to see what he might be looking at. As he talked about now being able to touch she art her jaw dropped opened "No way... Your not?" she started to question what he was about to do as he walked over towards the turtle "You are?" as he touched it she laughed "He did, he touched the art... What a bad ass." she clapped her hands. Once he asked if she cared to join she took off her shoes quickly walking over towards the small sculptures picking up one of them. Her eyes scanned over the skull as she gasped placing the one in her hand down and picked up the skull "Alas poor yorick!" she said, looking up at Jayden "I think i found our cousin."
    Jayden
    Jayden

Post by Jayden Mon May 13, 2013 11:40 pm

Jayden chuckled as she clapped her hands and continued to use his index fingers as if they were drum sticks. He stopped for a second as she took off her shoes and waited patiently before smirking as she walked over towards the small sculptures. He looked over seeing her holding the skull,and made a playful face at her at her remark. "Ba dum tss!" He smirked as his hands made the rhythm before seeing someone turning around as he ducked. He peeked his head out seeing the person oblivious to what happened and chuckled as he rushed over to Hope,grabbing her hand. He dragged her over to the abstract sculpture art and grinned at her. "So many choices.." He chuckled as he jumped over the red rope,leaning against it. "And..I think I found your cousin.." He nodded over to the elephant photograph across the room in the gallery of photography.
    Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Post by Hope Rivera Mon May 13, 2013 11:46 pm

Hope had froze holding the skull as the person walked passed by seeing Jayden silent laughed at the person being an idiot for not seeing Hope wasn't part of the art. Placing the skull back down as Jayden grabbed her hand pulling her over towards the abstract sculpture she looked at the saber tooth tiger "Jayden, I want the kitty. Can we have the kitty." she batted her brown eyes at him. Getting on the sculpture she looked up at what he said and laughed "Wooow Ellie gained some weight the last time I saw her or is that a him?"
    Jayden
    Jayden

Post by Jayden Mon May 13, 2013 11:55 pm

Jayden looked over at Hope when she said she wanted a kitty and looked down at the saber tooth tiger. He walked over and patted the side of it with a shrug. "They don't seem to be useful." He faked a frown before chuckling as he raised his hands. "Who knows!?" He chuckled,tilting his head down. "It's guy." He smirked as raised a finger. "Hold that thought!" He smiled at her as he walked over getting a glass bottle of beer. Oddly enough, they didn't really ask for an ID. The thought made him grin as he rushed back "Lets see if this kitty is useful..shall we?" He winked as he used the tooth of the saber tooth tiger to pop off the bottle cap. "Congratulations..I say yes on taking this kitty home!" He laughed,handing her the bottle of beer. "Care to join?" He asked,glancing around. How the heck was no one noticing? The thought made him shrug..eh, who cares..they were getting away with it.
    Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Post by Hope Rivera Tue May 14, 2013 12:07 am

"I'm sure Eliana will want this little buddy." she said petting the little kitty. Once Jayden felt to come back with two bottles of beer using the saber's mouth to pop the tops open handing her the bottle "Why not." she shrugged, taking the bottle as they clinked the bottles together. Placing the top to her lips she took a slip out of it before Jayden picked her up bride style, carrying her off into another room. As he ducked hiding from the guard, Hope pecked his lips "your crazy." She whispered
    Jayden
    Jayden

Post by Jayden Tue May 14, 2013 12:16 am

Jayden grinned up at her as she took the bottle and popped his bottle cap off as he took a drink out of it himself. He then reached over to pick her up off the saber ,carrying her bridal style as his hand still manage to have a hold of the bottle. He glanced around before carrying her over to another room. He peeked his head out before quickly ducking when one of the guards turn his head. Looking back at her as she pecked his lips, he smiled down at her as he placed his arms over her head,slightly leaning against her body. "Just giving the crowd what they want.." He mumbled quietly with a smirk as his eyes wandered down to her lips. Licking his lips, he bent down and kissed her passionately as he continued to have a hold of the bottle even though he found it getting in the way since he had the urge to touch her.
    Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Post by Hope Rivera Tue May 14, 2013 12:25 am

"Two childish kids touching art and dancing around with no shoes on and.... Well just having fun?" she tilt her head towards the side as he leaned in kissing her passionately, Cupping the side of his face, she slide her tongue in his mouth as hers curled around his tongue. Sucking on his mouth she pulled away from his lips and from him. "So tempting to start doing very... Very dirty things to you on this floor baby." Taking another sip of the beer, she winked at him before dashing off, sliding across the room. "Wow that was fun!" she laughed "Come Jayden join." she said shaking her hips as she smirked.
    Jayden
    Jayden

Post by Jayden Tue May 14, 2013 12:40 am

"I think you should look again because..I still have my shoes on." He chuckled. He didn't blame her for taking off her shoes though..since he keeps hearing how heels were painful. Feeling her slide her tongue into his mouth, he grinned against her lips as her tongue curled against his. As she sucked on his mouth, he slide his tongue into hers to rub around her tongue,enjoying the feeling. Once she pulled away from him, he breathed out,trying to regain his breath. Taking another sip, he hesitated hearing what she said,and pulled the bottle away from his lip as he grinned at her. "Really?" He raised an eyebrow about to leaned closer to her before she dashed off. He pouted for a second before shaking his head with a chuckle. He should have expected that. Watching her slide across the room, he laughed a little and took of his shoes,deciding to try that out himself. He glanced around and ran off before sliding. He fell back when he tried to stop and laughed as he rubbed the back of his head. "That..hurt." He faked a whine before standing back up as he raised his drink. "You know...I should try new things." he smirked. He hadn't done this before but he was having fun..so trying new things didn't sound so bad anymore.
    Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Post by Hope Rivera Tue May 14, 2013 12:49 am

Hope gasped covering her mouth seeing Jayden fell hoping he was alright has she smacked her face. Right, he was a werewolf of course he was alright. As she stood on his feet she walked over towards him "Hmm, what kind of new things." she said, running a hand down his chest with a smirk. Finishing off the last drop of her bottle she shrugged and dropped it. Jumping up and wrapped her legs around his waist, Hope pushed her hair off her shoulders leaning down pecking his lips not once but twice. No, three times. Cupping the sides of his neck "Any of them involves me?" she whispered.
    Jayden
    Jayden

Post by Jayden Tue May 14, 2013 12:59 am

Jayden looked down as her hand ran down his chest making him run his tongue across his lower lip,flashing her with a grin. He took another sip as she finished off the last drop of her bottle. He breathed a chuckle as she dropped it before stumbling back when she wrapped her legs around his waist. He moved one hand to grip her ass while the other held his bottle since he hadn't finished yet. When she pecked his lips, he smiled at her before puckering his lips as he pretended to think as he looked up at the ceiling. "Uhh.." He moved his gaze back to her and pecked her lips. "I think so.." He teased with a shrug as he leaned in to kiss her collarbone. "I think you are gonna have to figure that out." He mumbled against her skin as he looked up at her. Pulling his lips away, he took another sip of his drink. Seeing he was almost done, he chugged it down quickly and dropped it carelessly.
    Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Post by Hope Rivera Tue May 14, 2013 1:07 am

"Well, if your wanting to go back having your crazy one night stands I could leavvvveeee you." she flashed him a teasing grin before he kissed her collarbone making her clinch his shoulders wanting him. Watching as he chugged his drop before carelessly dropping it as the bottle shattered on the ground "How rude of us breaking bottles around art." she pouted. Getting down her bare feet stepped on the glass as she whine in pain, feeling Jayden picking her back up and carried her over towards the chair "It's fine.." she said, seeing Jayden checking out her foot "Just a little blood.. with glass stuck in my skin."
    Jayden
    Jayden

Post by Jayden Tue May 14, 2013 1:16 am

"Ok...that's old news." He mumbled with a smirk. He looked down as she glass shattered on the ground before looked up at her with a grin. "Mm, I say it's their fault for not paying close attention to their..'valuables.'" He chuckled. When she got down,he flinched when she whined in pain and quickly picked her up with a frown as he looked down at the glass pieces. He carefully walked over to slip on his shoes and placed her down over to the nearest chair. He fixed up his shoes as he bent down in front of her. He went on his knees as lifted up her foot while he hissed at how painful it looked. "Sorry.."He breathed with a frown feeling like it was his fault since he dropped his glass making it shatter around them. It brought back what happened that day with them getting drunk making his frown increase. He hesitantly reached to pluck out the small pieces of glass as he scowled,glancing up at her continuously.Examining her foot, he saw no more pieces and sighed of relief. Standing up,he rushed over to the gallery she left her heels before rushing back to her.
    Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Post by Hope Rivera Tue May 14, 2013 1:25 am

As Jayden was on his knees people where starting and talking saying how young they looked to be thinking about marriage. "Really? Idiots.." she mumbled as he pulled the small pieces of glass out of her foot "No Jayden, i will not marry you." Hope said looking down at him "Well, I'm sorry but I think my daddy will not approve that you work as a lumber jack. He wants his prized daughter to marry someone more... Worthy.. Like a lawyer." she giggled hearing what they started to say now. "I love you too, more than anything else in the world.". "Awe, they are just to cute. He should ask her." one mumbled "But they are so young. Yet he is a dashing handsome young man and with her I think they could make wonderful babies." Hope couldn't help but giggle. Once Jaydeb felt to get her heels one of the women followed him. As he turned the lady nodded her head "I think you and that young girl are too young to be thinking of marriage but... a love like that is rare to see.. So you should ask her.." she said before walking off.
    Jayden
    Jayden

Post by Jayden Tue May 14, 2013 1:37 am

Jayden glanced up at her when she mumbled and raised an eyebrow not really paying attention to what others were saying. He just shrugged it off before looking up at her when she spoke. He forced a small smile as she giggled,still feeling like he was to blame. Sure, she was a werewolf,but..he didn't want to hurt her. Before he walked off to get her shoes, he smiled down at her and pecked her lips. Still, he wasn't really paying attention to the chatters around them until he glanced back realizing a woman was following him making him raise an eyebrow. As he picked up her heels, he turned to walk back to Hope before blinking at what the woman said. "Uhh..thanks for the advice?" He rubbed the back of his head and walked back to Hope. He bent down again and put her shoes on,now paying attention to the chatters. He just shook his head and stood back up before he bent down,cupping her face and neck with his hand as he kissed her gently. "Ready to get out of here?" He asked,pulling away.
    Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Post by Hope Rivera Tue May 14, 2013 1:45 am

Hope felt his lips against hers as she smiled loving the texture of his wonderful lips. They always brought a smile to her. Once he came back with her shows, placing them on her feet as she stand up "Idiots huh?" she mumbled while he cupped her face. Kissing him back she tugged on his lower lip "Hmm.. Yup before they get someone to legally marry us." she laughed, taking a hold of his hand. Walking out of the museum, Jayden twirled her around "So food or hotel? Hope stopped looking up at him not feeling hungry. "My handsome boyfriend, ho I love more than life itself." she gave him a kind loving smile.

//two more and I'm heading to bed.
    Jayden
    Jayden

Post by Jayden Tue May 14, 2013 1:53 am

"Not idiots..just different perspective on things." He mumbled as he placed one hand on her lower back while the other lightly went over her curves. He breathed a chuckle and shook his head as she grabbed a hold of his hand. "That wouldn't be creepy at all." He joked,walking out of the museum with her. He watched her twirl around him as he had his hands in pockets. "Well, we can go to the hotel..I am sure they have room service." He smiled before he gave her a softened look. "If that's the case..then you are my lovely girlfriend..who in my opinion,saved my life." He chuckled as he reached to grab a hold of her hand. He continued to walk,enjoying the scenery in New Orleans..everything was so bright..and colorful. He stopped seeing a building that had engraved names,making him turn his head to look at her. "Let's try out the whole..typical names written down thing..yea?" He asked with a chuckle.

//Awe,alright!
    Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Post by Hope Rivera Tue May 14, 2013 2:00 am

Her cheeks flushed a light pink at what he said. Saved his life, he must be joking "How so?" she mumbled wanting him to tell her anyways, even thought she had a pretty good idea. As he stopped wanting to try something out. Hope brushed her hair behind her ear "Yeah, sure... Sounds fun." she followed him over looking at all the bright colors. Hope had bumped into someone who wasn't very... friendly "Hey watch it!" he growled pushing Hope on the ground causing her head to hit against the concrete "Stupid girl." he spat at her face. "o Ouch.." she mumbled.

//I'm starting to get sleepy xDD but after writing this... I'll force myself awake.
    Jayden
    Jayden

Post by Jayden Tue May 14, 2013 2:07 am

Jayden tilted his head a bit to the side noticing her cheeks blushed a light pink making him smile warmly at her. "For one thing, I would have probably tried to commit suicide myself.." He admitted. He had the urges before...just the pills calmed him down. "And with the pills they gave me..I would have as well been considered dead..since it wasn't really me...you know?" He raised an eyebrow. He smiled as she followed him before turning his head hearing someone growling at her. He scoffed and walked back to the guy,getting aggravated by how he treated Hope. Once he spat in her face, he growled and pushed the guy to ground. "Fuck off!" He yelled,kicking the guy in the stomach with a groan. "Idiot!You shouldn't be treating nobody that way when it was accidental." He grumbled as he bent down picking the guy up by his shirt. "Next time, watch out who you mess with." He warned shoving the guy away.

//Aha xD
    Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Post by Hope Rivera Tue May 14, 2013 2:19 am

The guy didn't like being shoved away as he pushed Jayden "Keep your little tooth pick girl out of the way or next time I wont go easy on her." he gave him a shove once more. Hope sat up rubbing the side of her head, werewolf or not it still hurt having your head being smacked against something hard. The guy walked off into the crowd not wanting to deal with this shit anymore. Hope felt Jayden pulled her into a protective hug "I'm alright Jayden." she rubbed his cheek pecking his lips.
    Jayden
    Jayden

Post by Jayden Tue May 14, 2013 2:28 am

"As if I will go easy on you..so if you ever touch again,remember my warning before you end up in the hospital." He glared before smirking a bit as the guy shoved him causing his hair to cover his eyes a bit. Turning his head, he watching him walk away moving his hair away. He turned his attention quickly over to Hope once the guy walked into the crowd. Rushing over to her, he lifted her up as he pulled her into a protective hug. "I know..I know..I just don't like people treating others that way.." He breathed feeling her pecking his lips making him smile a little. "I think we should go to the hotel now...before anything else happens." He mumbled,pulling away from the hug as he reached for her hand.
    Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Post by Hope Rivera Tue May 14, 2013 2:37 am

"He called me a tooth pick." Hope pouted not thinking she was that small. Was she? Mostly girl's would be proud for a guy to think she was that small but preps were skinny tooth picks. Hope wasn't a prep. "Yea, I agree to that." She felt him take her hand walking passed the crowd. Looking up at the different buildings, Hope pulled Jayden towards her pointing at one of the hotel's "How about that one." she smiled at him. "Lets go check it out." Pulling him towards it, they walked inside seeing all the art her jaw dropped in awe "Amazing..." wondering what the rooms might look like. She walked over towards the fountain in the middle of the room "Jayden." she smiled pointing at it. She wanted to stay but it looked so pricey to stay in something like this. "Ooo!" her eyes caught the pool room, running over towards the window.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 1:56 am