Vengeance: AU

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vengeance: AU

2 posters

A Nightlife in New Orleans

Jayden
    Jayden

A Nightlife in New Orleans Empty A Nightlife in New Orleans

Post by Jayden Mon May 13, 2013 1:11 am

Jayden had planned a night filled with food and art. After all, he hadn't really seen around New Orleans even though they have been near it for a couple days now. He got dressed with a suit..but he still didn't want to go to classy,so he just left the tie out. Walking over to the living room, he looked down at his phone to check the time. Luckily, he already had their dinner reservations and as for the museum of art, they could buy the tickets up front. Sitting down on the couch, he waited patiently for Hope to finish up..after all, she was a woman..and dealing with three in his life, he knew better than to rush them. He began playing games on his phone as he rested his elbows on his knees. What else was he suppose to do?
    Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

A Nightlife in New Orleans Empty Re: A Nightlife in New Orleans

Post by Hope Rivera Mon May 13, 2013 1:19 am

Hope was odd for a normal girl, for what thought guys say about girls. She never took that long to get herself showered, dried off, and slipped in a blue dress. Pulling her hair up half way as she looked at herself in the mirror shrugging off wanting to put make up on, she looked alright. Opening up the door she walked down stairs quickly walking over to jayden without making a sound. Hope leaned over kissing up his neck slowly "Hmm... Ready?"
    Jayden
    Jayden

Post by Jayden Mon May 13, 2013 1:29 am

Jayden hadn't heard her behind him as he continued to play some random game. He flinched at the feel of her lips kissing up his neck and quickly turned his head,almost dropping his phone. "Woah...that was-"He looked down at the phone seeing the time and blinked. "quick." He smirked and stood up with a nod. "Yep." He nodded with a smirk as he locked their arms in a playful manner. He moved his arm away with a chuckle, he wasn't used to that..he hasn't lived THAT long ago. He opened the door for her and walked out behind her,closing the door. Walking over to his car, he got in and turned the engine. Once she got in, he drove over to New Orleans. It wasn't that far,luckily. When they arrived to the restaurant, he got out and walked over to her side,opening the door for her. "Gentleman? Eh?" He raised his eyebrows unsure of how he should act when it comes to fancy restaurant,so he was just playing by what he had seen in movies.
    Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Post by Hope Rivera Mon May 13, 2013 1:44 am

Hope looked at Jayden as he locked arms with her "Awe, good sir I do fancy a stroll round the park." she teased, flipping the ends of her hair behind her shoulder. As he pulled away she couldn't help but laugh cupping her hands over her mouth walking out of the house once he opened the door. Driving all the way over towards the restaurant, as they gotten out of the car, she held onto his arm tilting her head to rest on his shoulder. It looked like it might be a peaceful night with the moon and stars out, lost in the music that was playing near the streets. Knowing very well people must be out dancing, Hope almost wanted to tug Jayden over there once dinner was over. Hearing what he said snapping her head back to look at him she smirked at him. He watched too much old time movies. While the water showed them to their table Hope nibbled on her bottom lip slightly, as he pulled the chair out for her and pushed it in slightly once she sat down. Placing the menu’s in front of them he walked off so they could look over it. Something like this you think a guy would being a girl her to propose but Jayden said he couldn't want to get married. Hope couldn't help herself as she looked at the art on the walls.
    Jayden
    Jayden

Post by Jayden Mon May 13, 2013 1:51 am

As she held onto his arm, he smirked down at her walking into the restaurant. He then followed the waiter to their table with Hope by his side. He sat down on his chair and looked down at the menu for a second before picking it up. His eyes scanned through it before closing it deciding he wanted to try the gumbo seeing this place was well-known for it. He crossed his arms on the table before noticing everyone kept their elbows away from touch the table. "Oh yea." He mumbled lowly to himself,pulling away from the table with a sheepish smile. It felt weird being in this place...this defiantly wasn't for them. It was just to fancy. Looking down at the different sized spoons, he blinked. Why were they all different?
    Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Post by Hope Rivera Mon May 13, 2013 2:09 am

Hope thought about trying the gumbo placing her elbow on the table resting her cheek on the calm of her hand, reading the menu. Jayden leaned over whispering in her ear before quickly placing her hands on her lap giving him a look "Okay you bring me to a very fancy dinner." she started to speak. Breathing in she lowered her head taking his hand as she rubbed her thumb against his skin "It's nice really Jayden but.. Is this really us? I can go for a bar burger." So what was his reason for bringing her here? Her eyes reverted down at the table seeing how many silver ware they had lying out. Why so many? "So, anyways, your reason?"
    Jayden
    Jayden

Post by Jayden Mon May 13, 2013 2:18 am

Jayden whispered to her telling her to keep her elbow off the table before leaning back on his chair. He felt like he was being judged by everyone around here making him slouch down before sitting up quickly. Once she took his hand, he shrugged at her question. "I thought it would be nice...but..ehh, I guess I am not really liking this..fancy place. I am not this type of romantic guy." He chuckled sheepishly and started rubbing the side of his neck,pulling his hand away from hers. "Oh well...it's not like we can just run out of here..." He mumbled,glancing around. His eyes averted to the napkins and glanced around again to see what others were doing. Grabbing one, he eyed it curiously before shrugging as he placed it back on the table. "Sooo...how about we leave here?"
    Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Post by Hope Rivera Mon May 13, 2013 2:29 am

Well, they haven't ordered anything to drink nor eat as her hands rubbed together. Looking at Jayden she thought about it "I'm right behind you for i don't see you getting down on your knee and asking me to marry you." she nervously laughed, following Jayden out of the dinner as he grabbed her hand. Hope heard the sweet sound of music playing, tugging Jayden towards it "Come lets dance for awhile." Besides, she wasn't all that hungry at the moment anyways. "Please?" she wrapped her arms around his neck giving him a cocky smile.
    Jayden
    Jayden

Post by Jayden Mon May 13, 2013 2:38 am

Jayden gave her a look when she brought up the whole marriage subject. He just pushed the thought away...just because he wasn't planning on purposing doesn't mean they didn't deserve a fancy dinner. Still, he didn't want to be around here,so he stood up,grabbing her hand as he walked out. Hearing the music from not so far, he felt her tugging him towards it as he shook his head. "No way!" He chuckled nervously not really wanting to dance..it wasn't him. Unless it had to deal with rock..but this wasn't his type of songs. "No,no,no,no,no." He shook his head continuously and hesitated seeing her cocky smile. "I don't wanna dance right now...and I don't dance to this." He mumbled looking down at her. "It's not my thing." He chuckled.
    Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Post by Hope Rivera Mon May 13, 2013 2:51 am

"Oh come one please one dance just one." she asked lifting her finger up with a smile but he still turned her down as she growled. "Your no fun." They where in a city field with beauty and culture. You think he could least look at news things to help him write a new play. Hope turned her head back with a pout before walking off towards the museum, waiting for Jayden to get the tickets watching people on the streets she watched. A man walked up to her handing Hope a white rose "Oh thanks.." she mumbled, being kind to take it rose as he smiled. She looked up seeing Jayden had the tickets "Ready?" she tilted her head slightly.
    Jayden
    Jayden

Post by Jayden Mon May 13, 2013 3:00 am

Jayden shook his head before breathing a sigh of relief as she let it go. Although, he didn't like seeing her mad. He saw her walk off to the museum and frowned a bit as he followed with his hands in his pockets. He walked over to the ticket booth,waiting in a small line. Glancing over, he noticed a man giving her a white rose making him raise an eyebrow. Whatever. It's not like he was hitting on her..right? Buying the tickets, he walked over to her before glancing at the guy again. Was he? He tried to push the thought away and nodded. "Yea,ok." He breathed,trying to sound casual. Walking inside, his eyes widened seeing all the different types of art...masterpieces. "Woah." He breathed out with a smirk forming on his lips.
    Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Post by Hope Rivera Mon May 13, 2013 3:12 am

Walking inside the museum remembering it slightly from the last time she was here. Hope held the rose walking along with Jayden she soon stopped looking at one of the paintings on the wall. Licking her lips she catch up with Jayden nervously picking at the peddles thinking what she had said to him months ago. That she has made a lot of sacrifices for him but never once tried getting him to sacrifice anything simple and tiny for her. Sure, he stopped collecting and cleaned up all his stuff but.. Shaking the thought away she walked up a little ahead from Jayden walking towards the statues. Looking at them she slightly smiled turning around to look at the one behind her. Taking a step back she flinched feeling Jayden's hands around her. "Scared me..."
    Jayden
    Jayden

Post by Jayden Mon May 13, 2013 3:19 am

Jayden walked in not really having a destination as he wandered around looking at all the painting. He was amazed at how some artist tried to get their message across through their paintings..even though some looked like kids made them. The thought made him smirk before glancing back at Hope as she picked the peddles of the rose. What was wrong with her? Did he say something? He frowned unsure of what he did,and he watched her walk over to the statues. Seeing her looking at the statues, he walked behind her to wrap his arms around her. "Oops?" He smirked as he kissed the crevice of her neck. "Are you alright?" He asked mumbling near her ear. He knew she was thinking something about him...but he didn't know what which made him a bit nervous to hear her response.
    Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Post by Hope Rivera Mon May 13, 2013 3:38 am

Placing her hands over his lowering her head as she felt his lips against her skin. She hesitated unable to answer his question with out being 100% honest. "Yeah, just a lot of memories coming back to me.." Hope cursed at herself knowing he can read her body language, knowing very well when she is lying. "Okay soooo..." she cocked her head back "Maybe, I wanted you too try something different for me... And that doesn't mean taking me to a fancy dinner where the both of us don't know what silverwear to even use." she breathed out a small chuckle. Hope wanted to quickly say never mind forget it in cause he opened his mouth saying something that might annoy her.
    Jayden
    Jayden

Post by Jayden Mon May 13, 2013 3:44 am

Jayden tilted his head to the side as he looked at her suspiciously knowing something was bugging her. "What is it?" He breathed with a frown. "You know I don't like seeing you sad..so spill it." He mumbled not caring if it was something bad about him..he just wanted to know why she was acting the way she was. Once she admitted the thing that was bothering her, he frowned "Is it just because of the whole not wanting to dance?" He asked pulling away from he as he walked in front of her. "It's just not wanting to dance..what's wrong with that?" He frowned not seeing how it was a bad thing. It made him feel uncomfortable.."And I can't just change that overnight." He protested as he shoved his hands in his pockets. In a way, he didn't know how to dance the way she does...and he didn't want to embarrass himself by doing it.
    Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Post by Hope Rivera Mon May 13, 2013 4:00 am

"No, no. It's not just that it's..." she sighed looking up as he stood in front of her. Now to make him see that she betrayed her own kind from him, even helped killed them, turned into a werewolf for him even if was her chose, had possibly lost her best friend, had a baby. He even said how she's willing to put up with him "If your willing to make small sacrifices for me." she grumbled looking down at her feet. Clapping her hands together she didn't want this night to end with the both of them had or one of them feeling like an ass. "Anyways, lets go look at come more art work."
    Jayden
    Jayden

Post by Jayden Mon May 13, 2013 4:06 am

Jayden raised an eyebrow just wanting her to finish her sentence as he nodded his head slowly saying 'continue.' There was an awkward pause making him grow nervous. Was it really that bad? His frown increased at the thought. Now, he really wanted to know what he had done wrong. "What do you mean 'If'?" He asked hesitantly not seeing where she was going. He jumped a bit as she clapped her hands together trying to change the subject. "No way." He shook his head,grabbing her arm. "Just spill it!" He grumbled getting frustrated. He wanted to know..she wasn't even giving him hints to what he did. Why were woman like this? "I am not gonna keep walking pretending like nothing is bother you..because something is..and I can't push it away like that." He mumbled as his brow furrowed.
    Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Post by Hope Rivera Mon May 13, 2013 4:19 am

"If meaning I know somethings you wont do cause it's not your thing." she said, wanting him to calm down not wanting someone to think he was hurting her. Some of the stuff he does isn't her thing but if asked her to do them thing with him. Hope would say yes cause one, it makes him happy and two, she loves him. "You know how much I had to give up... I'm just wondering will you do the same and with out being drunk." she raised a finger only gotten him to dance when he was drunk. "If you want to walk more about this... Lets find a quiet spot."
    Jayden
    Jayden

Post by Jayden Mon May 13, 2013 8:18 am

Jayden licked his lips for a moment thinking about what she said. He then scoffed when she raised a finger. "Well..how about you should have said something when I told you to do something that's not your thing." He gave her a look and nodded as he walked over to a quiet spot where not many people would see. "As I was saying, I wouldn't have pressured you to do something you didn't want...I don't consider it love,if you aren't being straight forward with me." He pointed to himself as he leaned against a wall. "I mean, isn't a relationship about wanting to do the same things together...and not forcing yourself to do the same thing the other wants...that's just forcing the relationship." He mumbled not understanding why she couldn't just be straight forward to begin with. "It's also about working around what the other person wants...not just going for it."
    Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Post by Hope Rivera Mon May 13, 2013 1:10 pm

Okay, maybe Hope had a little more than that going on her mind and juts took it out on Jayden. Not fair for him. "I never said anything cause what you ended up wanted to do was real fun." Hope leaned over kissing his lips her lips frowned a little hearing what he talked about relationship as she nibbled on his lips. Seeing the look he face her, she giggled nibbling on his lips again "Alright, alright next time I'll tell you.." she crawled on his lap "I have a little more on my mind than just this... I'm sorry..' she kissed his lips feeling him smile against her "Ohhh... Like that?" she asked pulling on his top lip "I love you so much.... I never want to lose you."
    Jayden
    Jayden

Post by Jayden Mon May 13, 2013 9:28 pm

"So what if it was? It was still forcing it on you." He frowned feeling her lips against his. It was hard to concentrate as she nibbled on his lips. Was she trying to change the subject? His frown increased at the thought. That wasn't the right way to solve things. He opened his mouth to say something,but his body was reacting a different way. A smirk began to appear on the edge of his lip as she giggled. Once she went on his lap, he placed his hands on her hips. "It's fine." He smiled,mumbling against her lips. He breathed a chuckle as she pulled on his top lip and lightly rubbed her curves. "I love you too.." He kissed her lower lip before making his wolf fangs grow out to brush against her lower lip. Lightly pulling on her lower lip, he smirked seeing his fangs caused two small cuts on her lower lip. Leaning forward,he sucked on her lip,tilting his head to the side,and pulled away. "Alright..wanna go back to check out the museum?" He breathed,tilting his head to the side wondering if she was still up for it.
    Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Post by Hope Rivera Mon May 13, 2013 9:40 pm

Hope didn't intend to change the subject not wanting to avoid talking about it when he should know she hated to talk about her feelings. Last time she broke down crying. Hope just hated to show weakness. As she felt him pulled away from the kiss, tugging on her bottom lip with his fangs. She raised a brow at Him, enjoying the feeling. "Hmm..." she thought about what he asked. "Yeah but Can i ask you something?" Hope rubbed her lips against his "Can we get a room in the city and go back home tomorrow? Don't worry I left milk that can last until tomorrow right... But that's if you want to." Thinking they deserved a night to themselves. To get to know each other all over again, talk about anything even if it is about Eliana and what they should do about her. Their little encounter with demons wouldn't be the last and hunters will come after them. Getting off his lap she pulled him up holding his hands as she started into his green eyes "I wish she could have gotten your eyes."
    Jayden
    Jayden

Post by Jayden Mon May 13, 2013 9:49 pm

"Anything." He mumbled lowly looking down at her lips before making eye contact with her as she rubbed her lips against his. He thought about what she wanted and nodded his head. "Yea..I think that would be a great idea." He smirked. After all, they needed sometime alone...they hadn't really been the same with each other. Sure, they still loved each other...but their lives haven't really connected lately. He felt her get off his lap,pulling him up with her as he stood up. He held her hands in his and smiled down at her before pecking her lips. "But I am glad she came out having yours." He breathed a chuckle leaning down to kiss her jawline. "Besides, my color of eyes are pretty dark...you can barely notice the color." He smirked,pulling away to look into her eyes. He pulled her over back into the museum and glanced at her with a smirk as he wrapped an arm around her shoulders.
    Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Post by Hope Rivera Mon May 13, 2013 10:05 pm

Hope smiled as he agreed with getting a room in the city. They loved each other that they can still tell it's keeping that love alive, spending time alone, was that the reason for this date night. They didn't need them both only having two things in common: Sex and the baby. That could be sad. Hope nudge Jayden in the side pointing over at the painting of Romero and Juliet as she felt his arms wrapped around her stomach. Looking at other paintings around it she giggled as he picked her up twirling her around "Jayden." she laughed tilting her head back against his shoulder as some of the old people gave them looks. "So childish.." one said out loud.
    Jayden
    Jayden

Post by Jayden Mon May 13, 2013 10:15 pm

Jayden walked around looking over at the paintings before turning his head when she nudged him following her point. Seeing the painting of Romeo and Juliet, he tilted his head a bit to the side for a moment with a smirk. Looking over at her, he breathed a chuckle and wrapped his arms around her stomach as he laid his chin on her shoulder.Watching her with a small smile, she looked at other paintings around it and lifted her up to twirl her around. He grinned as she laughed and stopped twirling her around feeling himself get a little dizzy from it himself. He pressed his lips against the side of her head before looking over at the old person who blurted something out. "Hm, better than being stuck up." He raised his eyebrows "So how about you mind your own business.." He mumbled giving that person a look before looking down at Hope as he kept his arms around her. Leaning down, he kissed her ear. "I am so glad I don't act like that...do I?" He asked hesitantly with a chuckle,pressing his lips against the bottom of her ear.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 2:25 pm