Vengeance: AU

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vengeance: AU

4 posters

Student Teacher

Student Teacher - Page 3 Empty Re: Student Teacher

Post by Guest Mon May 13, 2013 3:06 am

Student Teacher - Page 3 93de810f

"Ah, not into guys are we?" he quirked a brow at Audrey before shrugging. "I'd introduce you to my sister, but she's kinda not here. And... I don't think she rolls that way," he snickered before rolling his eyes once everyone left. "Catch ya's," he nodded before disappearing.

//welp. I dunno what to do now xD
    Jayden
    Jayden

Post by Jayden Mon May 13, 2013 3:12 am

Jayden frowned seeing Audrey walk off before glaring at Jack. "She is just confused." He mumbled with a sigh. He felt like smacking himself...but it's not like he could take back what he said. He looked down at Eli seeing her blowing bubbles with her drool..he should have felt disgusted by that..but it looked cute. A smirk appeared on his lips before sighing of relief once Jack disappeared. Turning his attention to Hope, his hands began to tremble a bit making him hesitate. Great...the stress was coming back to him..that couldn't be good.

//Want Neca to go to the bar? xD I don't know...

Post by Guest Mon May 13, 2013 3:15 am

//Sure xD Does she work there? Or was that in Kansas?
    Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Post by Hope Rivera Mon May 13, 2013 3:19 am

Hope notice Jayden's hands trembled, taking Eli away from him and jumped down the stage. Yes, she was hurt that her friend left her like that and didn't want to walk about it. Walking out of the door and out of the building she sat down under a tree. Placing her hands under Eli's pits as her little legs touched the ground she giggled bounding her little feet. Hope tilt her head to the side with a smile.
    Neca and Audrey
    Neca and Audrey

Post by Neca and Audrey Mon May 13, 2013 3:30 am

//That was in Kansas...xP

Audrey leaned against the building as she stared down at the ground. When she heard the door open, she lifted her head to see Hope walking out to sit under a tree. She watched her with Eli and smiled a little. Pushing herself off the building, she walked over to Hope and leaned against the tree while she crossed her arms. "Hey." She breathed with a hesitant smile. "Needed some fresh air too,huh?" She chuckled,moving to sit next to her with her legs crossed.

Neca was bored in the house seeing no one was home to bother. She groaned tilting her head back on the couch before turning off the TV. Looking around, she saw the car keys and grinned to herself as she reached for them. She hadn't had a drink in a while,so why not now? Although, she would much rather prefer hunting..but as her family said, they are just getting used to the place so a big fat no to that. She rolled her eyes at the thought and got ready. Once she was done, she got in the car and drove over to the nearest bar. When she arrived, she walked into the tavern and frowned. She missed the old bar they had back home. Pushing the thought away, she glanced around seeing no one was really here..then again, it was still early. More people would arrive at night. She sat down on a stool and crossed her arms on the table as she looked over at the drinks before snapping her fingers to get the bartender's attention. "Vodka." She simply said as she rested her head on the palm of her hand.
    Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Post by Hope Rivera Mon May 13, 2013 3:41 am

Hope had looked up at Audrey nodding her head "Yeah, I did.." she mumbled swinging Eli as she laughed finding it fun. "You are my sunshine.. My only sunshine." Hope held Eli close to her kissing the side of her head "You make me happy... When your father gets on my nerves." she chuckled hearing Audrey laugh. "Ok, so that was a little mean of me... But you know how much I love your annoying little jerk brother."
    Neca and Audrey
    Neca and Audrey

Post by Neca and Audrey Mon May 13, 2013 3:49 am

Audrey watched her swing Eli with a smile seeing her laughing before laughing a little at the last part Hope said. "I don't blame you." She chuckled,resting her head on the tree stump. "He is a jerk..which is why I don't get how someone like you could put up with him." She admitted with a shrug "But I guess everyone finds their soul mate..because if you aren't his soul mate..then I don't know who it is!" She chuckled as she extended her hands out before dropping them to hold her ankles. "Luckily you have Eli now...I think she can cheer anyone up..even if she is stubborn." She chuckled looking over at Eli with a wide smile.
    Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Post by Hope Rivera Mon May 13, 2013 4:03 am

"Nope I'm not his soul mate." she shook her head laughing a little knowing it's true that they had to be soul mates. "I know who is his soul mate." she pointed at the tree behind her "This is his soul mate... Good tree." Eli looked at the tree giggling as she fell on her butt. "Yeah, she's my little angel... Just like her daddy she was be a pain." Hope tickled Eli as she grinned "Huh, isn't Eliana just like her daddy?"
    Neca and Audrey
    Neca and Audrey

Post by Neca and Audrey Mon May 13, 2013 4:11 am

Audrey raised her eyebrows in shock at the first thing she said. She followed her point seeing no one before realizing she was pointing at the tree. "Oh.." She laughed a little,shaking her head. "Suree..whatever you say." She smirked picking out the grass from the ground. Looking as Eli fell on her butt made her laugh a little. "Well, I guess...but what baby isn't a hassle?" She raised an eyebrow "As for Jayden...he is acting like a baby at points." She rolled her eyes and looked at Eli with a smirk. "Isn't that right? Daddy is being a baby like you?" She chuckled averting her eyes to Hope. "Wait...shouldn't you be going to class,missy?" She grinned.

//And...Goodnight!! I am sleepy as hellll xD

Post by Guest Tue May 14, 2013 12:23 am

It seemed to have taken the barmaid a while to fetch his drink, causing him to drum his fingertips on the bar top impatiently. Briefly, he glanced over at the woman who entered, before his drink was placed in front of him. Taking a sip, he tilted his head. No topic of conversation seemed to pop up in his mind, so he just sat there, playing around with the fake plant beside him and then averting his gaze to whatever the barmaid was doing.

Student Teacher - Page 3 Tumblr_mm6v1sOpDG1qgfx04o3_r1_500

//I got uni now, woo. Sorry I didn't reply sooner >_<
    Neca and Audrey
    Neca and Audrey

Post by Neca and Audrey Tue May 14, 2013 12:32 am

Neca breathed a small sigh just wanting to get her drink,but seemed like the barmaid was dragging making her frown. She looked at the stranger next to her as he had his drink. "Really?" She said in an unamused tone. "How hard is it to just pour a drink into a cup?! You aren't even being entertaining." She gave her a look,knowing that if a bartender is taking their time..it's mostly because they are trying to entertain their consumers. Seeing the barmaid giving her a look back, Neca just scoffed. "Fine then." She grumbled as she looked over the guy. "Hey." She faked a smile,needing a distraction for now,and he looked pretty hot..so why not? She reached her hand out, 'accidentally' knocking over his glass on him. She faked a gasp and stood up as she reached for some napkins. "I am so sorry!" She breathed as she dabbed the napkin against his pants. "I am such a klutz." She chuckled sheepishly as she looked up at him apologetically.

//It's fine x3

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 8:24 pm