Vengeance: AU

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vengeance: AU

4 posters

Student Teacher

Student Teacher Empty Student Teacher

Post by Guest Sat May 11, 2013 12:41 am

Stepping into Wolf's Knight High School, Flynn took a quick glance around. The place wasn't half bad. It probably had a few valuable items worth taking too, though he'd try to control himself for the meantime. He had a job to do, and he wasn't about to lose it on the first day.

Passing by a few rooms, he eventually came across the correct classroom and opened the door, taking in the empty room. So, he was ten minutes early... where was the actual subject teacher? He wasn't a relief, he was just here to help. A 'learning student teacher', though really, he was just taking the job so that he would be under the radar.

Poking about through the books and stationary, he sat against the front of the desk, arms crossed as he waited for students to pile into their English lesson.

Student Teacher Tumblr_mmkqgkUZQt1s9lptno1_500

//grr gifs.
    Jayden
    Jayden

Student Teacher Empty Re: Student Teacher

Post by Jayden Sat May 11, 2013 1:08 am

Jayden walked into the class with Mini following behind as he breathed a sigh. Sure, the play was causing him stress,but with Mini always making jokes while he is trying to get the play moving..it's just piling it on. He walked over to a seat and swung his book bag off as he rolled his eyes hearing her protests on how he just needed to relax. How could he relax when the play was only a couple weeks away and all they have covered so far was the lines...and somewhat the backgrounds. Grabbing a sharpie, he used it to make scribbles on his hand,ignoring Mini. Sometimes she was helping him out,but sometimes..she can be a real pain. He looked over at the.. substitute? Who was that? He shrugged at the thought and glanced at the time seeing it was still pretty early.

Student Teacher Tumblr_mh3mvoocoE1qd0tcho2_500
    The Mavors
    The Mavors

Post by The Mavors Sat May 11, 2013 1:14 am

Mini followed Jayden into class with a smirk seeing he looked annoyed. "What the matter?" She grinned teasingly as she tilted her head to the side. Looking over at the individual she has never seen before her eyes widened a bit and averted her eyes to the ground as she smiled. Following Jayden, she sat down next to him and poked his arm. "Come on. I am suppose to be the one with the attitude." She chuckled,tilting her head to the side. "But it seems like you are being the bitchy one today." She mumbled with a grin as crossed her arms on the desk,looking at the new face. "And why are you here?" She asked resting her chin on the palm of her hand. "Are you a sub?" She raised her eyebrows in hope.

Student Teacher Tumblr_mf59m4jLMy1rc1xpe

Post by Guest Sat May 11, 2013 1:22 am

A sliver of relief washed through the rogue as students began piling in. He was in the right class at least. He shifted a little on the spot, fiddling with some of the knick knacks on the teacher's desk. At the blonde girl's question, his eyes flickered over. "Sub? No. Just a student teacher, here to help you all out with your learning..." he flashed her a smile. "As for the whereabouts of your teacher... I have no idea," he briefly glanced over at the door before looking back at the students.

Student Teacher Colin-odonoghue-captain-hook-20
    The Mavors
    The Mavors

Post by The Mavors Sat May 11, 2013 1:30 am

Mini groaned with a roll of her eyes when he said he wasn't the sub and gave him an unamused look when he said he was here to help with their learning. "Another way of saying..teachers themselves can't handle teens all by themselves." She mumbled lowly as she looked out the window when the bell rang. She looked at Jayden seeing he was scribbling in his hand and grinned. "Problem?" She raised her eyebrows,slightly tilting her head to the side before her eyes averted to the teacher when she arrived. She looked as the teacher walked in before averting her eyes up at the clock. "You know you are late...and you expect us to come here on time?"

Student Teacher Tumblr_mcp3lduUNL1rx0kvno1_500
    Jayden
    Jayden

Post by Jayden Sat May 11, 2013 1:34 am

Jayden slightly looked up but his eyes stared at the floor seeing Mini wouldn't stop talking. He looked back down at his hand before sighing as she asked if he had a problem,but just ignored her..as always. Seeing the teacher walk in, Jayden put his sharpie away as he looked over at the student teacher. He felt something off about it making him watch the guy carefully. Although...he was a student teacher..so nothing wrong about that. He averted his eyes over to the teacher and slouched down on his chair as he heard Mini. "Seriously Mini?" He mumbled under his breath,scribbling on the desk.

Student Teacher Tumblr_mh3mvoocoE1qd0tcho1_500

Post by Guest Sat May 11, 2013 1:37 am

"Pretty much," he replied through a sigh, shifting over to the side of the classroom once the female teacher entered. His eyes darted over to the outspoken blonde and he folded his arms in amusement. The teacher didn't look too impressed with her snarky remark, turning to acknowledge Flynn with a smile before beginning their lesson. "I was late for personal reasons, though I wouldn't quite expect you to understand, Miss Mavor," she retorted. Flynn looked down, looking at his nails with a smirk.

Student Teacher Hook-killian-jones-captain-hook-32742691-245-245

//jhdbskgb brb
    Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Post by Hope Rivera Sat May 11, 2013 1:38 am

Audrey was kind enough to let Hope to go school today and watch the baby. Brushing her hair she head off knowing how late she was but didn't care. Hope had a baby to watch and take care of even through Jayden felt guilty about her staying at home. And yet, Audrey didn't know about her little 'problem'. Walking inside the class room she brushed her hair behind her ear. Giving Jayden a small smile, walking over towards him and sat in the desk next to him, she leaned over to look at Mini mouthing ‘hi’.
    Student Teacher 21lslkx
    Jayden
    Jayden

Post by Jayden Sat May 11, 2013 1:47 am

Jayden kept scribbling out of boredom..it was just another lesson repeated to him since even though he was in a new school, it was still the same subjects learning the same thing. He glanced up before sitting up straight noticing Hope walking in. As she down in the desk next to him, he gave her a smile feeling happy that at least one thing went right for the day before averting his eyes to his desk. Hearing what the teacher said, he shook his head knowing that Mini wasn't gonna let it go. "And..here it comes.." He breathed as he crossed his arms,burying his face in them.

Student Teacher Tumblr_m6ovveFs2O1qzj9hto3_250
    The Mavors
    The Mavors

Post by The Mavors Sat May 11, 2013 1:51 am

Mini looked at Hope as she mouthed her 'hi' and just gave her a smile with a small wave. Looking back at the teacher, she scoffed. "Right because a teenager doesn't have any personal reasons....they have no life which is why they come here." She frowned as she rubbed her temples. "Telling me about personal reasons." She grumbled under her breath as she huffed. "If it was so personal..why did you even bother to come?" She grinned as she glanced down at her desk before looking back up at the teacher as she raised her eyebrows for a second.She wasn't getting on the teachers nerves because she didn't like the teacher....she just wanted to spicy things up since she was sick of school. Being in it for years, things need to be spiced up once in a while.

Student Teacher Tumblr_mf5ae0JqYQ1rc1xpe

Post by Guest Sat May 11, 2013 2:26 am

Letting out a sigh, Flynn looked to the ceiling. Was this really how all the classes went? He hoped not. Looking to the teacher, he could see that she was infuriated. She looked tired, worn out, and the girl's constant back chatter didn't seem to be helping. As soon as her mouth opened, Flynn interceded. "Hey, we've all got out reasons... problems er, whatever" he shook his head. "Why don't we get on with it?" he looked to the clock. One more lesson until lunch. The teacher let out a deep sigh before turning to Flynn. "Class, this is our new student teacher. Flynn Rider. He'll be here to help with any home work or in-class work problems. So don't hesitate to ask him any questions..." her voice trailed off, glancing at his hook oddly. He arched a brow. "Nice meetin' you all," he nodded briefly. "Since we're nearing the end of the day, you can all continue on with any assignments you need to work on. Next week I'll be introducing you to our next essay on Shakespeare." Flynn pulled up a seat, his eyes roving the class momentarily.

Student Teacher Captain-Hook-killian-jones-captain-hook-32642190-500-250
    Jayden
    Jayden

Post by Jayden Sat May 11, 2013 2:34 am

Once Flynn interrupted, Jayden lifted his head and glanced at Mini with a small chuckle seeing the face she made. He then averted his eyes to the desk getting lost on thought for a moment,although when he heard the word Shakespeare, he lifted his head in amusement. Even though he continually learned about him and his stories, he was still interested because any writer's history always caught his attention. He raised his hand and once the teacher pick on him, he tilted his head back a little bit and to the side. "Will it be about him or the plays he has created?" He asked.

Student Teacher Tumblr_m9yswm2q4z1r3od86o4_250
    Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Post by Hope Rivera Sat May 11, 2013 2:42 am

Hope slightly smiled at Jayden knowing very well he loved Shakespeare. Heck, he loved writing, it was his gift, his passion, his well.. Life style. She knew he could write a fantastic book if he was willing to do so. Looking down at her paper as she ran a hand though her hair, all she could think about was Eli. Sighing the newly mother worried about her young, after all Eli keep having nightmares all night until Hope placed her in the middle. Tapping her pen against the desk she opened her notebook writing down things to get her mind off her little girl. Why did she come to school when Eli was in danger, she could get kidnapped again, or worse killed. The thought of that made her hands shook in fear,
    Student Teacher 10z4q34
    The Mavors
    The Mavors

Post by The Mavors Sat May 11, 2013 2:44 am

Just as she was about to open her mouth, she breathed a huff when the student teacher interrupted her making her cross her arms stubbornly as she slouched down. She quickly drew her attention away from whatever they were talking about as she rested her chin on her fist. Breathing a sigh, she rubbed her stomach with her spare hand soothing the small kicks. She really wished she would be somewhere else where there was way more excitement like a party,but those don't happen until the weekends. She pouted at the thought and glanced down at her stomach as her pout turned into a frown. Looking back out the window, she grew lost in thought.

Student Teacher Tumblr_mf59bx2Vvw1rc1xpe

Post by Guest Sat May 11, 2013 2:48 am

"We'll be learning about Shakespeare in general. So... studying his life, his works, his relationships and so on," she smiled, turning to the board to jot a few things down. Flynn observed the class, quirking a brow. They all seemed dazed and distracted, their minds clearly focussed on something else. God, all he wanted was some food. He glanced at the clock once again. The sooner school finished the better. He could think of so many more things he could be doing. He leaned on one of the empty desks with his elbow, chin in hand. "Wow, you sure are an exciting lot," he commented, his eyes gazing over each of their bored looking faces. He scraped the end of his hook lightly against the table top, carving a random little picture into the wooden surface while the teacher was distracted.

Student Teacher Tumblr_inline_mfk3slMmOK1rvit7o

//why are all my gifs efffeddd omg
    Jayden
    Jayden

Post by Jayden Sat May 11, 2013 2:56 am

"Oh." He breathed as he thought about it for a moment before shaking his head. "Got it." He gave her a smile back before looking over as she jotted a few things down.He turned his head when he heard Hope sighing and reached over placing a hand over hers as he gave her a smile. "Don't worry..." He whispered knowing she was thinking about Eli. "You know my sister..she won't take her eyes off of her." He gave her a warm smile,pulling his hand away. He looked over at Flynn as he spoke and glanced around the classroom seeing everyone was in their own little world. Was he really the only one actually happy about this? He thought about it before breathing a chuckle shaking his head and looking back at Hope. "You can tell Audrey to bring her over right after school...if you really are that worried."

Student Teacher Tumblr_m9yswm2q4z1r3od86o3_250
    Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Post by Hope Rivera Sat May 11, 2013 3:04 am

Her eyes glanced over at Jayden feeling his hand over her's she gave him a small smile. "I can't help it." she said with a frown, Eliana was her little girl, her sunshine. Looking down at her book as she raised at brow at what she wrote down. It was a bunch of none since, some words scribbled out, and small pictures. Once Jayden spoke again she placed her hand under her chin "You can't tell me your worried about her too?" she asked. Jayden had to be worried, sure Audrey would never take her eyes off Eliana but he didn't trust Neca? "I will, I miss my baby... I'm having severe abandoned issues and you can't blame me for that. Remember she keep crying all night until I had to put her next to us." Hope didn’t mean to sound rude but it’s part of being a newly teenage mother.
    Student Teacher 1ooax2
    The Mavors
    The Mavors

Post by The Mavors Sat May 11, 2013 3:06 am

Mini blinked coming back into reality as she looked over at the teacher writing on the board. As always, she was completely lost to what they were doing in class. Staring blankly at the board, she breathed a sigh before looking over at Flynn as he spoke making her roll her eyes. She looked down at the table and began fiddling with her bracelets. What did he expect? The year was almost over..no one really cared..except for Jayden..only because he actually liked anything related to his interest. Her eyes then moved over to stare at the clock waiting for the bell to ring. Hearing Hope and Jayden, she just groaned letting her forehead smack against the desk.

Student Teacher Tumblr_mf59ddzRIw1rc1xpe

Post by Guest Sat May 11, 2013 3:11 am

It had been a long few months since she'd last seen Hope. She had left on 'angel business' with Jack, who was still yet to return. They'd managed to clean up their trail, so hopefully no angels would find them this time.

The last time, they were in Kansas... but she hadn't been there when she'd arrived. Luckily, she seemed to have a faint idea of where she was and ended up in front of Wolf's Knight High School. Her expression turned to one of confusion. Out of all the schools... she shrugged it off.

Following the hallway down, she spotted a full classroom and peeked inside, seeing a rather stressed looking Hope and Jayden. Opening the door, she snuck in. "Sorry I'm late," she glanced to the teacher apologetically and then at the student teacher before shifting down the aisle to the spare seat nearby.

She sort of sat there awkwardly for a moment. There was something... different about Hope. Her eyes widened at the realisation and she spun around in her seat to face her. She knew she'd be shocked to see her, since she'd been gone for ages, but that wasn't on Haylee's mind as of now.

"Hey."

Student Teacher Tumblr_inline_ml9a6lfrTi1qz4rgp
    Jayden
    Jayden

Post by Jayden Sat May 11, 2013 3:13 am

Jayden breathed a sigh as he nodded his head with a small shrug. "I am....I just don't let it take over my life." He mumbled with a frown noticing that's all she has been thinking about lately. He moved his hair away from his eyes and nodded understanding where she was coming from. "Alright..I get it...I just-" He paused as he rubbed his chin. "I don't know..I trust Audrey..if it makes you feel better...than how about during lunch? It's gonna be lunch soon..so-?" He asked wondering if she preferred that. He just didn't want to keep seeing her worried. Once Haylee walked in, his eyes widened a bit. He hadn't seen her in a while. He turned away from Hope as Haylee spoke to her.

Student Teacher Tumblr_m9yswm2q4z1r3od86o2_250
    Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Post by Hope Rivera Sat May 11, 2013 3:23 am

She frowned knowing Jayden was right. She worried about Eliana to much that it was taking over her life, thinking nothing but her safety. “I know…” she mumbled looking down at her desk with a frown. She felt his hand over hers once more, turning her hand she held his. Hope will try to not worry about her darling little sunshine “Alright… And I’ll try not to worry.” She said, glancing at him before her eyes widen hearing a voice. Looking up it was Haylee “w-Wha-“she didn’t know what to say. Haylee talked to her shaking her head “Hey, long time no see?” she moved her hand away from Jayden. Hope tilt her head to the side looking at Haylee "Where have you been?"
    Student Teacher 34p1a2v

Post by Guest Sat May 11, 2013 3:28 am

"... busy," she replied. "Mind telling me why the hell you're a werewolf all of a sudden?" her eyes narrowed, before she realised the mistake she had made. Immediately, she face palmed. How would she have known? No one had told her. "I uh--" she bit on her lower lip, mentally kicking herself. Maybe it was about time she told her who she was. Just not here.

Student Teacher Tumblr_mhhjblSrwn1s4jag8o1_500
    Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Post by Hope Rivera Sat May 11, 2013 3:45 am

Her eyes widen once Haylee asked why she was a werewolf "Uh.." her eyes stared down at her desk. Now did she know? Was she a supernatural creature just like Mini? After all this time she's been hanging out with creatures her parents hunt and kill? Boy was Hope the odd ball in the family "Mind telling me how the hell you know?" Hope asked, wanting her to spill during lunch but she wanted Audrey to bring her daughter.
    Student Teacher 29xc9y0

Post by Guest Sat May 11, 2013 3:50 am

"We can talk about it later," she said quickly, shifting in her seat again. Hope had changed so much since she'd last seen her. There was something else, other than the werewolf thing, and she couldn't help but look over to Jayden in bewilderment. Biting on her lip, she turned around to face the front of the room.

Flynn stood up as the bell went, gathering his stuff and swinging his bag over his shoulders. That had been sufficiently awkward. Upon exiting the classroom, he looked to his timetable, relieved to see that he had the rest of the day off. Next stop, the bar.
    Jayden
    Jayden

Post by Jayden Sat May 11, 2013 9:37 am

Jayden sat up as he resting his arms in his desk,fiddling with his fingers. Great. Haylee now goes to this school..and from the start it was like she didn't like him with the whole arcade mishap. He breathed a sigh and turned his head when Haylee shifted in her seat. He glanced at her from the corner of his eyes and quickly looked down at the desk noticing she was looking at him. He lowered his head a bit before quickly getting up as the bell rang going to his next class.

As the time passed, he sighed of relief when it was finally lunch. He went out to look for Hope as he passed through the halls. When he found her, he tapped her shoulder before quickly kissing her lips as she turned around. Pulling away, he smirked at her and turned her body to face him as he placed his hands on her hips. "So..still want me to call Audrey?" He asked seeing that her old friend was back..making her maybe hesitant. He looked over Hope's shoulder seeing Haylee walking towards them and moved away from Hope as he grip one strap of his book bag.

Student Teacher Tumblr_mftnd6qJgq1rwy68lo1_250

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 12:24 pm