Vengeance: AU

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vengeance: AU

2 posters

A drunken make out

Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

A drunken make out Empty A drunken make out

Post by Hope Rivera Thu Apr 18, 2013 6:47 pm

Hope had a bad feeling this day wasn't going to get any better. Summer time was almost over and school started back up in four days, time to get back into short skirts that showed your entire ass and shirts that hit to tight. Having her red cap on and head phones in the girl pushed her door open. Dropping her jaw seeing her mom standing there with a pink ruffled dress in her hands Hope mumbled to herself "And this is why i don't bring friends over." She walked inside the house shutting the door behind her "Oh you’re going to look so cute at your school dance." her mom squealed. The dance they hold up every year when school opens to give students a chance to get drink and have guys see how fast they ca rip the dress of the girls. "No, thanks mom. I decided not to attend the dance. It's just a stupid party for teens to sneak in alcohol and make babies."

The teen rolled her eyes walking passed her mom and up towards her room "But... I already gotten you the dress." her mom shout "Yell it! I hate pink, i hate ruffles, and I hate dresses!" she slammed her door, groaning in anger and fell backwards on her bed. Making a thud sound she rubbed her eyes. Why didn't her mom understand that Hope just didn't like those types of things and it wasn't because she was raised to be a hunter? She just didn't see the point on trying to impress a guy in any possible way. Not that Hope had anyone to impress let alone get a crush on. Turning over on her stomach she leaned over her bed pulling out her box. She opened it up and inside was a much of ID cards with different names. Picking one out that said 'Lynn Renee Smith' she rushed over to her mirror. Hope put on makeup to make her look a little older. Hope rubbed her red lips together "Prefect." she grinned. Now it was to her closet to pick out an outfit. Hope pulled out the black cock-tale dress her mom bought her last time they had to go undercover. "I hate wearing this but I could use a drink." she thought out loud.

Everything looked alright; she had the make up on, the sexy dress on, her ID. Hope just grab a pear of sexy black heels and sneaked out of the house. Making her way to the Blue Moon Pub, slipping her shoes on. She walked inside, the music blasting to Radioactive by the Imagine Dragons. Hope found a place at the bar taking a seat there and ordered herself a shot of jack to start her night off with. The lady asked for her ID as Hope pulled it out, showing it to the lady "Thanks." she said, taking off to get the girl her drink. Hope tapped her fingers against the table as her eyes scanned the bar. Sometimes growing up in a family of hunters with fakes ID's and tones of credit cards has its lovely moments.
    Jayden
    Jayden

A drunken make out Empty Re: A drunken make out

Post by Jayden Thu Apr 18, 2013 6:59 pm

Jayden was cleaning the bar stand as he started grumbling things under his breath. Why was he always stuck with cleaning things? Not only that, even after helping around the bar, they still wouldn't let him drink one sip. Luckily, that didn't stop him from getting what he wanted. He swung the towel over his shoulder as he breathed out tiredly placing both of his hands on the bar stand. He glanced around the area with a small scowl seeing everyone enjoying their time. Rolling his eyes, he pulled off the towel from his shoulder and hung it up. He then made his way around and sat down on one of the stools before his eyes quickly caught the attention of a woman who entered the bar. He eyed her with a smug smirk before looking over at his mom seeing she was making her way to the back room. He nibbled on his lower lip for a second before jumping over the bar stand. "I think mom needs you in the back." He nodded over to back. "Again?" His step-sister reply with a roll of her eyes. "Alright fine. Just, don't screw it with giving them their orders." She pointed at him with a small glare before making her way to the back. He nodded innocently before walking over to the woman that caught his attention. "So..what was it you ordered?" He raised his eyebrows as he crossed his arms on the bar stand. The best part of being a bartender during this time, was to get chicks drunk. What's better than that?
    Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Post by Hope Rivera Thu Apr 18, 2013 7:10 pm

Pressing the glass against her lips she chugged the alcohol down. Her lips cringed a little but it wasn't as strong anymore, drinking this type for three years. The body starts to get use to it, suddenly the music changed after the track was over. Now playing demons by the same band. So..what was it you ordered?" a husky voice said, taking her eyes off the bar stand to see a boy no.. Man? Must be 21 right? Her heart felt like it was in her throat, he was pretty cute and caught her attention. "Oh... Hmm." she cleared her throat "A shot a jack but I would like a margarita as well." Hope asked the bartender. Alright, play it cool Hope and don't do anything to make him think you're much younger than you really are she told herself as she gave the bartender a small flirtatious wink. Oh god was she going to kick herself once this night is over with.
    Jayden
    Jayden

Post by Jayden Thu Apr 18, 2013 7:22 pm

Jayden pressed his lips together as he rubbed his chin. "Mm,alright." He shrugged with a small smirk.He grabbed the bottle jack and margarita from the other side of the bar stand. Pouring them into glass cups. He glanced at her from where he was standing before sliding them across to her. Once he made his way back to her, he crossed his arms as he looked into her eyes trying to not get distracted by what she was wearing seeing she still wasn't drunk enough. He licked his bottom and flashed a grin at her. "Wanna see a trick?" He raised his eyebrows as he thrust his hands into his pockets taking out two quarters. Grabbing an empty glass cup, he placed it on the stand. He then placed the two quarters on either side of the rim,on the glass. Carefully, he slid one of the quarters around the glass rim until it was balancing right next to the other quarter.Using his thumb and first finger, he grasped the outside edges of the quarter and lifted them both up with one hand without moving the glass one inch. "Viola!" He grinned as he raised his eyebrows with a small chuckle. "Lame. I know..but entertaining,right?" He raised an eyebrow placing the quarters back in his pocket.
    Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Post by Hope Rivera Thu Apr 18, 2013 7:49 pm

Pressing her lips together she rest her hand against the palm of her chin. Grabbing the two drinks the bartender slide over towards her. She picked up the glass of jack and chugged it down. Raising an eyebrow at the bartender asking if she wanted to see a trick. Hops leaned over the bar stand watching his little lame trick but laughed at how cute he was trying to be. "haha. Right." she said, picking up her glass and took a sip.
    Jayden
    Jayden

Post by Jayden Thu Apr 18, 2013 7:57 pm

He looked at her with a smirk as she laughed knowing it was because of how lame it was. Still, it always managed to make him look innocent. Once the music was playing louder, he slightly winced at how loud it was to his ears since he was a werewolf. He shook his head trying to push the thought away and licked his lips slightly as he tilted his head to the side tilting his head closer to her. "So..I haven't seen you around here." He said loudly over the music. "Are you new?!" He screamed hoping she got the gist of what he said. Then again, it might have just been him hearing the music loudly due to his enhanced hearing.
    Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Post by Hope Rivera Thu Apr 18, 2013 8:11 pm

Tilting her head back trying to get every last drop. Placing the glass back down on the table. The music blaring, the people shouting over the music. Hope didn't notice the bartender was remotely close towards her until she opened her eyes. Damn, he was a lot cuter up lose "Yeah, kinda!" she shout over the music, pushing a strand of her hair behind her ear. "I live around here but never bothered coming into here until now!" truth be told, she's been in this bar any of times. Just been hiding in the back never being up front. One of the drunk men bumped into Hope, knocking his glass all over her chest "Ah!" she have out a small scream standing up. "I-I so.. S-Sorry.. M-Miss." he said before passing out on the floor. "Mother.. fucker.." Hope muttered biting down on her lower lip.
    Jayden
    Jayden

Post by Jayden Thu Apr 18, 2013 8:20 pm

Jayden breathed a chuckle under his breath and lightly rubbed his chin. "Well, I hope you come back more often because you've missed out on a whole lot by not coming!" He said loudly before thinking. She lives around here,yet he never noticed her before. The thought made him curious to know where she has even been. Before thinking about it any further, he flinched and jumped back as a man knocked his glass all over her chest. His eyes widened as they quickly averted to her chest before chuckling as the man passed out on the floor. He looked back at her and opened his mouth to say something before quickly turning his head as he saw his mom coming back. "Fuck.." He breathed out quietly and jumped over the stand. "Uh..there is a bathroom past the pool table." He nodded over to it and held his hand out. "I can take you over there if you want." He said quickly as he constantly glanced at his mom seeing her walking closer.
    Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Post by Hope Rivera Thu Apr 18, 2013 8:29 pm

Before saying anything in return, everyone was bumping into people, starting rights over girls. "Yes please! Take me over there." She spoke quickly taking a hold of the bartenders hand so he'll lead the way. Anyone messed with her right now during a bad mood would get punch in the face. She needed to act like a 'lady' in her twenties. Another drunken guy ran into Hope knocking her into the guy. Their forehead clashed against each other as Hope gave out a cry "S-Sorry."
    Jayden
    Jayden

Post by Jayden Thu Apr 18, 2013 8:38 pm

Jayden sighed of relief when she agreed before quickly flinching when their foreheads clashed against each other because of a drunken guy who bumped into her. He let go of her hand to rub his forehead feeling an ache there before glaring at the drunken guy. "Idiot." He muttered under his breath. Looking back at her, he blinked and shrugged. "It's fine." He gave her a small smile and grabbed her hand again. "Come on!" He nodded as he pulled her to the bathroom,shoving everyone else out of the way. At times, it would be entertaining seeing people bump into each other,but now, he was defiantly not in the mood. Once they reached the door, he pushed it open and pulled her inside with a small grin. "It's a mixed gender bathroom." He breathed a slight chuckle in case she felt weird that he was in a 'girls' bathroom. He looked at his reflection before reaching over to grab paper towels. "Just sit down." He mumbled as he nodded over to sink seeing there was no place else to sit.
    Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Post by Hope Rivera Thu Apr 18, 2013 8:50 pm

Well, this wasn't awkward at all? Being in the bathroom with a guy even if it was a mixed gender bathroom. In most movies when couples want to do a quickly, they lock themselves in the bathroom. Oh god, Hope get that out of your mind. Mentally smacking herself in the face. Hope leaned against the metal trash can "I don't see a place where I can sit." she breathed out a chuckle. "So does it always get this entertaining?" Was the lack of words to use in the case. Trying to keep herself balanced, her dress keep sliding up. Exposing more of her thighs.
    Jayden
    Jayden

Post by Jayden Thu Apr 18, 2013 8:59 pm

Jayden glanced at her from the corner of his eyes and grinned to himself as she leaned against the metal trash can. "Well, the sinks have countertops..but if you want to lean against the trash can, it's fine with me." He breathed a chuckle as he pulled on the last paper towel before shrugging. "It's a bar..what do you expect?" He raised an eyebrow with a chuckle before hesitating as she tried to keep herself balanced exposing more of her thighs. He ran his tongue on his lower lip as he gripped the paper towels tightly. He let out a deep breath and once again shook his head. "It's more entertaining towards the end of the night." He grinned and walked over to her before patting the countertop. "Come on..it looks like you are gonna fall over any minute now." He grinned widely as he tilted his head to the side looking down at her thighs before looking back at her.
    Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Post by Hope Rivera Thu Apr 18, 2013 9:22 pm

Hope saw he was patting the countertop. It looks more comfortable to sit on, better than leaning against a dirty trash can. "Alright, but, any funny business." she pointed her finger at him. Standing up on her feet she talked over towards her and hopped up on the countertop. Leaning over, Hope lift up his necklace with her index finger. Slowly licking her lips as her finger ran down his chest "Paper towel... Please? I need to clean myself up."
    Jayden
    Jayden

Post by Jayden Thu Apr 18, 2013 9:32 pm

Jayden rolled his eyes as he raised his hands. "I get it." He mumbled before slightly backing away as she moved to sit on the countertop. Once she did, he moved in front of her with a small smirk before he raised an eyebrow as she leaned over. He looked down as she lifted up his necklace and averted his eyes to her feeling her finger running down his chest making him breathed out heavily as he tried to contain himself. He blinked as she spoke. "Wha-Oh! Um..right." He stuttered with a grin still imprinted on his face as he handed her a paper towel. "You know, paper towels aren't gonna take the stain off." He mumbled as he looked down at her chest. He ran his tongue along his lips as he averted his eyes to hers as he moved closer to her. "Need help?" He raised an eyebrow with a grin hoping she was drunk enough to say yes.
    Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Post by Hope Rivera Thu Apr 18, 2013 9:51 pm

Taking the paper towel she dabbed her chest getting some of the liquid off. He was right about the stain and the alcohol was starting to take effect on her. Her eyes averted to his as her lips curled into a small smirk. Her hand reached out and grabbed a hold of his shirt tightly. Pulling him ever so closer towards her "Yes." she whispered. Tilting her head leaned in as her lips brushed against his skin. Leaving a smudge of her lip stick on his skin "Your... So cute.."
    Jayden
    Jayden

Post by Jayden Thu Apr 18, 2013 10:05 pm

Jayden slightly hesitated when she grabbed a tight hold of his shirt thinking she would slap him. He blinked at what she whispered before he grinned to myself.Biting his lower lip, he felt her soft lips brushing against his skin.Tilted his head toward her direction, he smirked at what she said and lifted her chin as he placed his spare hand on her lower back. "And you're..hot." He mumbled with a smirk as he leaned his lips to hers while he pressed on her lower back making her body press up against his. He lightly ran the tip of his tongue on her upper lip with a smirk as he looked at her before averting his eyes to her lips,lightly pressing his against hers.
    Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Post by Hope Rivera Thu Apr 18, 2013 10:18 pm

She blinked feeling his fingers under her chin. Now looking eye to eye, her eyes hesitated to close. Her heart was beating fast almost like it was about to beat out of her chest. As he pressed on her lower back making their bodies press up against each other. Her legs wrapped around his waist and her arms around his neck. Biting her lower lip, she grinned watching as he pressed his lips against hers. Kissing him slowly, his lips tasted so good. Her head tilt to the side deepening the kiss as her hands wondered down his back. Never believe her first kiss would be with a stranger and she would be drunk.
    Jayden
    Jayden

Post by Jayden Thu Apr 18, 2013 10:26 pm

He kissed her back at the same pace before slightly grinning as she tilted her head to side to deepen the kiss. He felt something a bit off about the kiss at first. Was it her first? He pushed the thought away and moved his hand to cup her neck and face as he slowly began to kiss her roughly while picking up his pace. He slightly pulled away for breath with a small grin before lightly pecking her lips and kissing her roughly. His spare hand moved down to run along her thigh as he tilted his head to the side,slowly sliding his tongue into her mouth.
    Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Post by Hope Rivera Thu Apr 18, 2013 10:40 pm

The soft innocent kiss soon turned dark. The guy started kissing Hope roughly while holding her face. Hmm, something new and existing? Hope manged to breathed out a small moan while rubbing her knee against his member. Slightly she gasped for air once he pulled away her eyes slightly opened. Pushing the dirty sexual thoughts out of her mind. She kissed him back just as rough and bit his lower lip gently. Hope felt his tongue against her lips and parted her mouth allowing his tongue to enter. Her body tempter heating up, her heart ever so faster than before. Hope brushed her tongue against his as she smirked.
    Jayden
    Jayden

Post by Jayden Thu Apr 18, 2013 10:50 pm

Jayden was able to stop his small moan from emitting during the kiss as she rubbed her knee against his member. He felt a small shiver course through his throat as she breathed out a small moan making him grin wider. When she kissed him back just as rough, he slid his hand down her neck and chest before lightly brushing his hand on her breast as he made his way down to grip her waist while she bit his lower lip. He smirked as she allowed his tongue to go in before feeling her tongue rub against his. He placed his other hand on the countertop to keep his balance as he pressed her lips tighter to his while his tongue continued to roughly rub against hers. He then began to lightly suck on her mouth before pulling away,breathing heavily. He glanced down at her dress with a smug grin and tilted his head to kiss the side of her neck roughly.
    Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Post by Hope Rivera Thu Apr 18, 2013 11:05 pm

As his hands wondered her hour glass body. Her back pressed against the cold stone wall and places her hand on the coutertop to support her balance. She placed her other hand behind his head while their tongues play with each other roughly. Soon, another moan escaped from her lips and with every movement she made. Her dress had exposed her panties sitting at her hips. Curse short dresses. She pulled away, breathing rather heavily as her chest moved up and down. Her eyes gazed his rolling at what his wondering eyes was looking at. Drunk or not she wasn't going to let him do that... If that's what he was thinking of. Her body flinched when his lips pressed against her neck. Fighting back any moans possible
    Jayden
    Jayden

Post by Jayden Thu Apr 18, 2013 11:14 pm

He slightly smirked against her neck when she flinched and continued to kiss her there roughly while his hand rubbed up and down her back. He breathed heavily against her skin as he began to roughly suck on her neck while his hands moved to grip her hips trying to give her hickey. He slightly pulled away as he looked at her neck seeing a small hickey before pressing his mouth tightly against her neck while he continued to suck. His other hand cupped the other side of her neck before quickly pulling away when he heard someone opening the door causing him to quickly grip the bottom of her dress,pulling it down as he pulled away.
    Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Post by Hope Rivera Thu Apr 18, 2013 11:28 pm

Her hand gripped tightly on the countertop. Her arms trembling forcing them to remain still. She licked her lower lip still breathing heavily from excitement. Making a small little grunting noise, she fought back trying to moan, yelling at her body not to enjoy it. But it felt so damn good. She tilts her head back as he continued to suck on her neck. Suddenly the door started to open and the guy pulled the bottom of her dress down. Hope hopped off the counter "Oh.. S-Sorry." the person said shielding their eyes as they shut the door. Hope sighed in relief and looked up at the guy "Well, I better get going." she said, opening the bathroom door and walked out. "OMG." she mouthed as her cheeks turned red.
    Jayden
    Jayden

Post by Jayden Thu Apr 18, 2013 11:37 pm

Jayden tuck in his lips slightly as the person shield their face before closing the door. He ran his index finger on his lower lip as he averted his eyes back to her as she spoke. "Uh-" He breathed about to stop her before rolling his eyes knowing he had to get back to work before his mom notices he wasn't around. He watched her walk out and leaned against the countertop before turning his body around. He turned on the water from the sink and cupped his hands as water flowed in them. He then splashed the water on his face while he rubbing the palm of his hands against his face trying to not be turned on. He shook his head and looked at his reflection as the thought of random things to get him distracted. Once he dried his face, he walked out and over to the bar as he sat on a stool.
    Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Post by Hope Rivera Thu Apr 18, 2013 11:48 pm

Hope got her bag and payed for the drinks. Walking back home she rubbed her tried eyes. Slightly embarrassed, yet, slightly impressed. First kiss but with a stranger.. A hot stranger. Making her way inside the house she was careful not to get caught by her mother or worse her father. He could smell alcohol on her. Safely, she made it to her room and jumped in bed kicking her heels off and pulled her dress off. "Well, I'll never see him again.." she said yawning. Hope crawled under the covered and passed out

((Your turn to make a topic in the high school))

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 3:18 am