Vengeance: AU

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vengeance: AU

2 posters

Dawn of a new era

Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Dawn of a new era Empty Dawn of a new era

Post by Hope Rivera Wed Jul 17, 2013 10:11 pm

It's been over five months since their little party in Vegas, Lissa and Percy were still married throw never acted different. Lissa's been spoiling Percy with gifts of toys, pranks, sex, cooking, etc. In other words, she's been a great wife towards him. Each one of the girls music video went viral getting over a million hits, gaining them more fans, boy or girl world-wide. They even gotten a bigger tour bus thus letting Masson join long when Eliana is having baby withdrawals. Sitting in the kitchen Lissa was sipping on her twisty straw that light up in colors, lifting her legs up on the leather seat and shook her ass sipping down on the smoothly. Eliana was on her laptop in her room skyping with Julian and Mason, telling them about going to Hawaii in about two weeks "Right now, we're in New Orleans!" she shout happily, clapping her hands together. "And I already have tickets for you and the rest of my family to come see me. But you might want to get Mason to take a nap early for I'm starting at ten at night." she laughed a little seeing Mason patting on his father's laptop, while sucking on his paci. "Hi baby! Momma misses you." Eliana kissed at the screen as his big green eyes gazed up at the camera looking at his mother and smiled widely. Lissa on the other hand was tossing wax fruit at Percy's butt to get him to come pay her some attention. "Peerrccyy." she said tossing a banana "PERCY!!" she yelled. Still he wasn't lessening to her and tossed the bowl at his head "PERCY HANNAH JACKSON!!"
    The Mavors
    The Mavors

Dawn of a new era Empty Re: Dawn of a new era

Post by The Mavors Wed Jul 17, 2013 10:41 pm

After about five months had passed, things had been getting better on getting the group known. People all over had started recognizing them more and more on daily bases. Back in Orleans, Julian was skyping with Eliana with Mason right beside him on his laptop. He smiled widely when she brought up the news about being back in New Orleans..and just seeing her reaction made his smile grow. "Is it today?" He asked before chuckling as Mason patted the laptop making him shake his head a little. "I'm pretty sure he misses you to...like I do." He admitted with a small smile as he tilted his head to the side. "Can't wait to see the show though! You did amazing on the last one I saw.." He mumbled with a smirk before his eyes gazed over to Mason "I think he wants all the attention from you." He breathed a chuckle as he moved Mason a little bit back seeing he was getting to close to the laptop,blocking the camera. In the kitchen, Percy was standing while using his laptop to listen to music with his headphones on. Looking out through the window, he gazed through all the things they passed getting lost in thought until he felt something hit his butt. He turned his head a little to glance at her before turning back to pay attention to the buildings and street art. He continued to listen to the music,enjoying his own time,until he flinched when he felt a bowl hit his head making him take off his headphones. "What?!" He breathed a hesitant as he rubbed the back of his head. "You want to start something or does the little girl need someone to play with her?" He teased with a grin,although he knew he shouldn't be the one to talk. He closed his laptop to walk over to her as he grabbed a hold of the banana on the way. Tossing it up in the air, he chuckled "A banana? Seriously?" He tilted his head to the side before tossing it over to her gently. "That's a waste of a perfectly good banana so you better eat it!" He joked as he then reached to poke her with a smirk.

Dawn of a new era Tumblr_mdc7sfLAav1qlyey2

Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Post by Hope Rivera Wed Jul 17, 2013 11:38 pm

"Yes it's today." Eliana gave her head a slight nod seeing how cute Mason was and how big he gotten in the past five months. It made Eliana felt she missed most of his life, two weeks was painful not to see him, but five months felt like a year! "Alright, baby-boo don't get daddy's laptop all slimy. I'll come right there to give you two a hug, we should be stopping here shortly." she glanced over at the time seeing they had a half an hour "See you in thirty mints." she said. Lissa grinned widely as she finally gotten Percy to look at her "This little girl is bored and wants to have some fun!" she pouted crossing her arms, smirking slightly at Percy. "Plus I have a new airplane toy for you, but if your just gonna be mean. I wont hand it over... This one had a claw arm to pick up things." Raising her brows up and down, grinning like an idiot still watching him toss-up the wax banana. Catching it she glanced down "But this is wax? I don't eat wax fruit." Lissa pouted at Percy feeling him poke her and grab his wrist, pulling him down on the leather couch with her. Pressing her lips against his kissing him gently, while her hands cupped the side of his face. She deepen the kiss slowly sliding her tongue in his mouth.
    The Mavors
    The Mavors

Post by The Mavors Thu Jul 18, 2013 12:43 am

Julian looked down at Mason and lightly patted his back with a nod of his head. "No one likes a slimy laptop."He smirked as he leaned down to kiss his temple before his eyes averted back to the laptop. "Alright great! It's gonna be nice seeing you again." He breathed,crossing his arms. "I think everyone here is gonna be glad to see you..so that means you are getting back on the island or do you want us to meet you up?" He asked,glancing at Mason. Percy gave Lissa a look "Who said I wanted an airplane?" He questioned,acting as if he didn't care when in fact, he did. Seeing her raising her brows up and down, he chuckled with a nod to the side in defeat. "Alright well...I didn't mean to be mean to you,okay?" He raised his eyebrows. Glancing down at the banana, he shrugged. "But you would put it in your mouth." He teased with a wide grin before wincing as she grabbed his wrist. When she pulled him down with her, he opened his mouth to speak before feeling her lips pressing against his. Closing his eyes, he kissed her back gently while his hand ran down her curves to reach her ass. Feeling her tongue slowly sliding into his mouth, he smirked against her lips and encircled her tongue with his. Slightly pulling away, he brushed his upper lip against hers as he reach to suck on her lower lip. Giving it a small tug, he cupped the back of her head to press their lips tightly together. Pulling away, he breathed a chuckle as he looked into her eyes. "Talk about doing the element of surprise." He mumbled while his eyes gazed down her neck. Licking his lips, he flashed a grin at her and quickly bit her neck. As he sunk his teeth into her skin, he sucked against her while cupping the side of her neck. When he pulled away, he moved off of her making him fall onto his back as he chuckled. "Should have thought that sooner,huh?" He grinned,pushing himself up off the floor.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 4:32 am