Vengeance: AU

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vengeance: AU

2 posters

Talking about the future as the past been revealed

Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Talking about the future as the past been revealed Empty Talking about the future as the past been revealed

Post by Hope Rivera Thu May 02, 2013 3:09 am

Having gotten a call from the Rivera family concern about Jayden once again. She canceled all her other appointments texting Jayden a little note asking for him to meet her for another one of their chats. Not wanting to put him on a different medication like his mother had asked her to do in the first place, seeing he was doing so great on his old meds. Pulling her hair into a bun she scanned her notebook reading what her and Jayden had talked out. A girl named Hope. Emily frowned at the name it's the same one she gave her baby girl when she was forced away from her. "Oh my little girl.." she mumbled, shutting the notebook closed. It couldn't be her Hope, she doesn't even know who even took her. She was taken before Emily could try getting her back. Em turned around once she door opened seeing it was Jayden "Oh, Jayden. Nice to see you again." she gave him a small smile "Your sister has been telling me you've been sneaking out of the house, skipping classes, disobeying your mom's orders?" she asked in concern. "Now, I want to hear your side of the story."
    Talking about the future as the past been revealed Tumblr_mb76f9nlKf1qmfh3w
    Jayden
    Jayden

Talking about the future as the past been revealed Empty Re: Talking about the future as the past been revealed

Post by Jayden Thu May 02, 2013 9:28 am

Jayden sighed seeing his family was once again worried about him. Walking to the kitchen, he poured himself cereal before hearing in on his mom's conversation with someone on the phone. Once he realized she was talking to his therapist, he rolled his eyes.He didn't mind going to her,but he just didn't like how his family always worried for him. After a while, his mother told him get ready to go the therapist. "Of course." He breathed as he got dressed to go. Once he made it to her office, he opened the door,walking in like this was usual to him. "Nice to see you too." He mumbled as he moved to sit down on the couch. He rubbed his face before resting his arm on the arm rest. He hesitated when she mentioned the things he had done and nodded. "I only do those things because I am tired of school...and with the whole..'disobeying' my mom..I only do that because she thinks she knows best for me." He rolled his eyes. "In fact, she doesn't know crap...and I have to say...I am tired of being treated like a kid as well...so I do have my reason for doing the things I do...I don't see anything wrong with it."
    Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Talking about the future as the past been revealed Empty Re: Talking about the future as the past been revealed

Post by Hope Rivera Thu May 02, 2013 4:07 pm

Taking her seat across from the couch, having her notebook placed on her lap with her pen tapping against it. She lessened to what Jayden had to say thinking the kid did need his own space, from the years she has seen him after his ex-girlfriend's death. He has started to become more bright and level headed thanks to this character his mother doesn't want him to see. "They have in mind from what they had told me is. This Hope girl the one who hurt you two months back is the reason your acting out." stating from what she has been told thinking it's the complete opposite. Jayden's been smiling more and thinks he can stay on a low douse without any harm. "If you would like to talk about her more, I'm willing to lessen." she lift up her paper to see when was the last time he talked about her "Last time you talk about Hope was a month ago, almost in tears spilling out how and i quoit 'How a mind could trick you thinking that everything could start to be fine. Like I can be myself around her and she not to judge. But, soon reality kicks in. And it turns out I've just been living in a fantasy.'." She put the papers back down as her hazel eyes scanned Jayden. "Yet, I have this feeling you've been sneaking out to see this Hope. Are you two friends again? Remember anything you say here stays between us, your family will not know unless you say." her voice crackled trying to say Hope's name as she thought of that little small baby.
    Talking about the future as the past been revealed 6gwpr9
    Jayden
    Jayden

Post by Jayden Fri May 03, 2013 12:06 am

"No, Hope isn't the reason I am acting out." He shook his head with a frown. "She has actually...helped me." He breathed as he looked down at the ground. "It's hard to explain..but with her...I feel like I can be myself...not the person I used to be,you know?" He raised an eyebrow as he looked back at Emily unsure if that made sense. Even though he was acting out, it was a part of him that was always there...he just hadn't realized it until Hope came along. "Besides, I feel like I've always acted out someway..just the only difference is..my mom has someone to blame now." He mumbled with a sigh. He crossed his arms as he leaned back against the couch as she quote what he said in their previous appointment about Hope. He had almost forgotten about that. The thought of it made him frown as he looked down at the ground. When Emily spoke, his gaze moved to her as he nodded to her question. "Yea, but I wouldn't have to sneak out if my family wasn't so...over protective." He complained. "I wouldn't have to 'act out' if they just let me be with her more...they don't understand that she is the one thing that has gone good in my life." He complained as he ran a hand through his hair. "I know that without Hope...I will just go back to my old days...." He trailed off remembering when his ex died making him fidget with his fingers.

Talking about the future as the past been revealed Tumblr_m8v6uc5mYP1rrjfhto1_r1_500
    Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Post by Hope Rivera Fri May 03, 2013 12:27 am

Jayden has every right to see her if she makes him feel that way. Sounds like Jayden's in love and it kills him not being around her as she pressed her pen against her notebook writing a small paragraph down. "And your mother's not willing to lessen? Have a sit down with her, talk about this." It was just a suggesting is Jayden didn't felt like it wouldn't help a bit, she wouldn't pressure the child. Her job was to make sure he was happy "Or if you feel alright with it. I could talk to her about giving you more free time to yourself." she tilts her head to the side raising her hand up in question "And I would like to put you back on your old medication. This one is just to much of a high douse.” He’s got to not like taking it, seeing it takes away another thing he loves most: His creative mind.
    Talking about the future as the past been revealed 64jvdl
    //die words!
    Jayden
    Jayden

Post by Jayden Fri May 03, 2013 12:46 am

Jayden raised a fist up to his lips as he shook his head. "Mmm, I doubt she would want to listen to what I have to say." He mumbled "Especially since...she thinks...I can't really think straight with my disorder." He rubbed his temples. He was tired of people treating him like this..but his own family? Now that was something he hated,but he rarely showed it since...he never has the courage to say anything to them because they are his family. "I think...I think she would listen to you much more than me." He mumbled. In fact, she would do anything a therapist or any kind of doctor would do just because they apparently..'know' a lot more than him. "That would be great." He said as a smile appeared on his lips. Finally,some good news. He was sick of taking that medication..so he hadn't done it lately. In other words, there was no point in the doctor having recommended them.

Talking about the future as the past been revealed Tumblr_m7u73dcU6v1rzpffzo2_r1_250
    Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Post by Hope Rivera Fri May 03, 2013 1:00 am

The only reason she put Jayden on that type was because he gotten reckless and showed a different behavior. Feeling like he was a threat to himself and his family, but now he showed that he was controlling his emotions, that he can handle having a girlfriend, have a little freedom to himself. She nodded her head "Alright, I'll give your mother a call and talk to her about letting you have your freedom. And as your doctor I order you to see this girl more." she slightly laughed at the end. Standing up walking over towards her desk she pulled a book flipping through pages "Do you want to go back on your old meds or try this new low douse?" she asked, walking over towards him and pointed it out as a picture of a baby fell out between the pages,
    Jayden
    Jayden

Post by Jayden Fri May 03, 2013 1:12 am

"I can't complain with that order." He smirked. Finally, one person was actually seeing nothing wrong with Hope and him seeing each other. He couldn't help but look over at the book she pulled,flipping through the pages. "I think...the lower the better...but just to be safe..I'll stick with my old-" He stopped seeing a picture of a baby fall out between the pages. Standing up, he picked it up and looked over at the baby with an eyebrow raised. "I didn't know you had a kid." He mumbled before shaking his head with a chuckle. "Wait..It's your niece..isn't it?" He smirked handing over the picture. "You know...I am surprise you aren't a mother yet." He breathed a chuckle. She was such a good listener...and looked like she would be an excellent mother.
    Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Post by Hope Rivera Fri May 03, 2013 1:25 am

"Well, I could write a script for both just in case the lower one doesn't seem to help. You can continue on your old on-" Emily paused, seeing he was holding the picture of her daughter. She hesitated to take the picture before clearing her throat. "Um, no that isn't my niece." Emily said placing the picture on the coffee table. Her hazel eyes reverted back to Jayden as he gave her a look, possibly wondering why she had a picture of a baby in her medical book. "You can sort of say... I am a mother but I am not a mother." This was very unprofessional of "Never mind. We're here to talk about you not me, Jayden." she picked up the picture walking over towards her desk as Jayden asked about her kid again. "I gave birth to a daughter and... She was taken away of me."
    Jayden
    Jayden

Post by Jayden Fri May 03, 2013 1:33 am

Jayden raised an eyebrow when she cleared her throat and told him it wasn't her niece. So then..who was it? He looked at the picture as she placed it on the coffee table as rubbed his chin. Why would she have a picture of a baby? The thought about it made him give her a look. "..I don't get it." He mumbled. How could she be a mother..yet not be? He tried to think about it further before rolling his eyes. "It's a bit unfair..don't you think? I mean, you know plenty about me..so why can't you answer a simple question?" He raised an eyebrow looking back at the picture. "So..who is it?" He asked once again. Once she gave him an answer, he frowned. "Oh...well, I am sorry to hear that...but haven't you thought of looking for her?"
    Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Post by Hope Rivera Fri May 03, 2013 1:48 am

"I thought but I wouldn't know where to begin." She said, placing her hands on her desk. "After, my father had taken her away. I worried to death he might have killed her for whom her father was but he put her in an orphanage." Fighting back any tears, she never told anyone about this not even her daughter's father. "I had called asking then to call her Hope.... So talking about this girl that has the same name as her brings back memories I had kept inside." Surely, a child would want to know all about her problems. He had family problems of his own, why would he want to hear his therapist
    Jayden
    Jayden

Post by Jayden Fri May 03, 2013 1:54 am

"Well, shouldn't there be paperwork of whom adopted your daughter? It's part of the law,you know...unless it was some sort of illegal orphanage." He mumbled before blinking in surprise when she mentioned that her daughter's name was Hope. "Oh...well I didn't know that your daughter was named Hope...and if I had known it would have effected you this way..I wouldn't have used her real name." He chuckled sheepishly as he rubbed his forehead. "But like I said, there should be records of it...although...I think the part you are mostly afraid of is rejection." He mumbled.
    Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Post by Hope Rivera Fri May 03, 2013 2:07 am

Rejection and feeling like she should have fought harder to try finding her. Sure, she'll be around sixteen or seventeen, but she is still her daughter. "Yeah, I guess you’re right. I'm afraid of rejection, but I don't know if she even knows she's adopted." She mumbled writing down the two scripts for Jayden. "I don't want to be frightening a teenager in knowing the family that had raised her weren't her real parents." She mumbled again, glancing up at the child. "You couldn't possibly have known what I had named her. So, no need to feel bad about my well-being." Emily walked over towards Jayden, handing him the scripts.
    Talking about the future as the past been revealed 5lqqsp
    Jayden
    Jayden

Post by Jayden Fri May 03, 2013 9:05 am

"Oh." He breathed seeing her point. Besides, it will be a whole new thing his Hope girl had to get used to. "I guess you are right...but-" He stopped himself not knowing what else she could do. Her daughter was with another family,and she might be oblivious to the fact that she isn't with her blood related family. "Never mind." He mumbled,shaking his head. "That's true." He chuckled sheepishly. He never even knew she had a daughter,so he would have never guessed her name. "Alright,well...I hope things turn out for you." He smiled a little as he grabbed a hold of the scripts. Standing up, he walked over to the door before stopping and turning to look at her. "I still think you should try looking for her." He suggested before leaving the room. "See ya some other time." He waved as he closed the door behind him.
    Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Post by Hope Rivera Fri May 03, 2013 1:59 pm

She gave him a friendly smile and spoke before he left "Remember to follow my orders Jayden." she smirked putting her papers back up. Emily only let Jayden be with Hope cause it kinda reminded her of when she was a teen. Tricked family not wanting their kid to be with someone who's no good for them. Once he had left her office, Emily picked up the phone to call his mother. Telling her that it would be wise to let her son have some type of freedom, let him get a hobble and he'll stop acting out.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 9:36 am