Vengeance: AU

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vengeance: AU

4 posters

School's Queen B

The Mavors
    The Mavors

School's Queen B - Page 2 Empty Re: School's Queen B

Post by The Mavors Tue Apr 30, 2013 1:58 am

Mini walked over to the cafeteria and looked down at her stomach. She nibbled on her lower lip before shrugging. She wasn't that hungry to begin with since she already ate something in the morning. She walked over to sit in a table by herself since she didn't want to deal with the bull crap of people. Glancing around, she lightly nibbled on her nails. Maybe she was a little hungry...but she didn't bother eating. Looking over at Hope, she gave her a small smile before she put on her headphones in case anyone wanted to confront her. After a couple seconds, she felt like throwing up and quickly stood up as she rushed to the bathroom into a stall. Throwing up in the toilette, she couldn't help but cry as she slid down the stall wall,banging her head against it.
    Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Post by Hope Rivera Tue Apr 30, 2013 2:05 am

Hope was friendly enough to give her a smile back as she sipped her latte again feeling the heat coming off the cup. It would have been better if it was cold and she needed warmth but she wanted something to keep her awake not like she's been getting much sleep lately. Watching as Mini ran out she stood up quickly wondering what was doing on as she followed her into the girl's bathroom. Hearing her crying Hope tucked in her lips feeling like walking out seeing this wasn't her place to be but Mini looked like she needed a friend. 'I hate being nice.' she thought walking over towards Mini slowly "Hey, Mini."School's Queen B - Page 2 Tumblr_inline_mi1dn11PXj1rd9k9s
    The Mavors
    The Mavors

Post by The Mavors Tue Apr 30, 2013 2:14 am

Mini jumped hearing Hope and quickly flushed the toilette as she wiped her tears away.She stood up and crossed her arms as she looked at Hope. "What do you want?" She asked with an attitude. "Coming here to see the show of how Mini just keeps fucking up?!" She raised her hands carelessly and dropped the to her sides before walking out of the stall. She walked over to the sink and wiped her mouth with a small grimace before washing her hands. She looked at Hope from the mirror and looked down at her hands before fixing her hair that was in her face. "You know, sometimes you think you hit rock bottom...but-" She stopped and took a deep breath. "Forget I said anything..and forget you ever saw me like this."

School's Queen B - Page 2 Tumblr_lxtoc0Zx0b1qjuvtn
    Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Post by Hope Rivera Tue Apr 30, 2013 2:24 am

Hope glared at the blonde as she walked out of the stall. She might be messed up but doesn't give the rights to be a bitch like the world is after her. Everyone has messed up shit in their lives so fucking what "Yeah, whatever." she said, not taking her eyes off the blonde. No wonder people call her the Queen B and why is Hope bothering trying to talk to her. Hope hated girls like her and so did Haylee. Folding her arms she lessened to her "Like I care. Who the fuck am i going to tell bitches around here can jump off a cliff. Everyone here has a fucked up life." she said with a harsh tone. Pushing the door opened walking out of the bathroom and bumped into the same jock again. "Orphan Hope." he grinned as she rolled her eyes "Yay new nickname and I think you dropped something." she smiled at him before kneeing him in the bells and slammed his face into the fall. So sick of high school crap, wished it all end now.
    School's Queen B - Page 2 Tumblr_inline_mjd6of1zQE1qz4rgp
    The Mavors
    The Mavors

Post by The Mavors Tue Apr 30, 2013 2:33 am

Mini looked back at her when she spoke to her in a harsh tone and rolled her eyes. "You aren't even worth my time like every other bitch." She breathed "So why the fuck bother to come here?" She mumbled as glared at herself in the mirror feeling more angry at herself than anyone. Once Hope walked out, she kicked over the trash can causing her hair to be all over her face before turning her head when she heard what was happening out in the hallway. She pushed the door slightly open, and saw one of the jocks on the floor before looking over at Hope. An orphan,huh? She wiped her tears away quickly and walked out of the bathroom as if nothing happened. "Looks like I am not the only one living hell." She mumbled as she passed by Hope.

School's Queen B - Page 2 Tumblr_mgp9l5fub61qb7wv5o2_500
    Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Post by Hope Rivera Tue Apr 30, 2013 2:41 am

Hope rolled her eyes at Mini wanting to yell 'no shit' but decided to ignore her bitchy attitude. Having been reminded she has no family was heartbreaking enough, dealing with a bitch who would get her angry. Another story to that.
    After lunch was over and finishing up two more classes Hope was making up flyers for a room-mate to stay at her place. Once the bell rang walking into the hall way she pinned up the pages up with her number on the bottom to call her "Now hopefully no Jocks will be wanting to stay or they will only meet a gun to their face." she mumbled turning around to bump into Jayden. Dropping her books on the floor she gave him a look "Really? Stand behind the girl and watch her drop her books I should kick your ass Jayden." she raised her hands up acting like she was choking him. Bending over she picked up her books and paper "No sneaking up on me like that." she raised up, leaning over and kissed his cheek. He was lucky she didn't have a knife in her hands. “And I already have to dealt with a bitch and jock. You’re just making the party great.” she teased.
    Jayden
    Jayden

Post by Jayden Tue Apr 30, 2013 2:48 am

Jayden saw Hope pin pages up and walked over to her before she bumped into him making him flinch as her books dropped. He looked down at her with an eyebrow raised as he gave her a look. "What? I barely made it behind you before YOU bumped into me." He mumbled as he pointed to himself. He backed away from her when she raised her hands acting like she was choking him. What's her problem? He rolled his eyes as he helped her pick up her books.Handing them over to her, he sighed. "Like I said..It's not like I was standing behind you the whole time." He couldn't help but raise an eyebrow as she kissed his cheek. Was she happy to see him or annoyed? "Wha-" He raised his eyebrows before scoffing. "Fine, if you don't want me here,you just had to say so..geez." He mumbled as he turned to walk away from her taking her tease seriously.
    Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Post by Hope Rivera Tue Apr 30, 2013 2:56 am

Hope growled rolling her eyes as she stomped her foot. Any couldn't Jayden tell she was teasing him as she ran up to him and jumped on his back wrapping her arms around his chest "Idiot, I was teasing you." she said, holding him tightly. "You know I'm happy to see you..." she mumbled frowning a little not wanting him mad and fighting with their tempers. Hope didn't want to fight with him today as she nibbled on his neck "Bla, you taste better with frosting." teasing him as she grins. He was a perfect detraction for her without him taking her teasing seriously “I’m sorry if I got you mad. I’ll buy you a little piggy if it makes you feel better.”
    Jayden
    Jayden

Post by Jayden Tue Apr 30, 2013 3:01 am

Jayden jumped a bit when Hope jumped on his back as he stumbled a bit before gaining his balance as he supported her weight. "Oh." He breathed with a hesitant chuckle as he looked back at her. "Well, I didn't feel very welcomed." He smirked as he playfully rolled his eyes at her before grinning a bit as she nibbled on his neck. "For you...but for me, I think you taste pretty good no matter what!" He said with a grin before realizing that could be taken a serious way seeing he was a werewolf after all. "Ok..that sounded like I want to actually eat you..didn't it?" He asked with a sheepish chuckle before shrugging. "It's alright..you don't have to get me a piggy." He shook his head with a small smirk before placing her back down on her feet,pecking her lips lightly.
    Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Post by Hope Rivera Tue Apr 30, 2013 3:08 am

"Noooo... It's sounds like you think I'm sweet of course it sounds like you want to eat me and not in a sexual way." she said leaning over as she glared at him "I am not a snack or is that what you think of me?" she questioned raising an eyebrow at him wondering herself if that was true. "Kidding, kidding." she quickly added not wanting him to think the wrong thing and get mad at her. Once he placed her down on her feet pecking her lips, she pulled him in a deep kiss. Wrapping her arms around his neck almost forgetting they were in school still as students watched wondering if they was a couple. Pulling away quickly she looked down "Sorry... I won't do it again." she mumbled quietly only letting him hear. Hope didn't know if Jayden was ready to show that kind of 'feeling'... Lack of word to use around everyone to see.
    Jayden
    Jayden

Post by Jayden Tue Apr 30, 2013 3:15 am

"I wasn't thinking in a sexual way until you mentioned it." He rolled his eyes with a smirk as he shook his head. "And you think I am the pervert." He mumbled before raising an eyebrow as she glared at him. "What? No,why th-" He stopped himself when she quickly added she was kidding. "Yea, you better be.." He mumbled with a sigh. When she pulled him into a deep kiss, he hesitated as she quickly pulled away. He rubbed the back of his head as he glanced around the halls seeing students looking at them. "It's already to late for that now." He mumbled with a hesitant chuckle. "I mean, I am pretty sure the rumors will start any moment..so what's the point of hiding?" He raised an eyebrow with a small grin. Grabbing her waist, he pulled her to him and kissed her back deeply. Hearing a teacher walking towards them, he pulled away from her. Luckily, the teacher hadn't noticed as he walked past them.

//I am heading to bed! Night!
    Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Post by Hope Rivera Tue Apr 30, 2013 3:34 am

Hope frowned thinking he would say the opposite of what she had in mind. Her eyes widen a bit looking up at him "But, I thought-" before she had the chance to say anything he pulled her close towards him kissing her deeply. Kissing her back she cupped his cheeks smiling against his lips. Once he had pulled away before the teacher could catch them making out, she covered her mouth snickering a little. Waiting for him to get out of range she pecked his lips lightly "I thought you didn't like... Stuff like this." she said mumbling the last part. Feeling a part of her wanting to say she loves him but he might not feel the same thing. Or does he?
    School's Queen B - Page 2 Tumblr_inline_mjd6esXUZH1qz4rgp
    Jayden
    Jayden

Post by Jayden Tue Apr 30, 2013 8:57 am

Once the teacher was out of range, he turned his attention back to Hope as she pecked his lips making him smile a little. "What? Making-out in school?" He raised an eyebrow and shook his head with a shrug. "Eh,I don't mind it...I mean, people can have a change of mind,right?" He mumbled as he glanced down at the ground,trying not to make it a big deal since..even he was a bit weirded out by what he did. "Anyways..school is over right?" He asked trying to change the topic as he crossed his arms,glancing around quickly and rested his view on her. "So..we have two options..stay here in the auditorium or go to your place...because I honestly don't want to head home." He rolled his eyes.
    Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Post by Hope Rivera Tue Apr 30, 2013 3:29 pm

"Yeah, your alright." she nervously laughed, it was just unusual for him. She thought about he said sliding her hands in her back pockets tucking in her lips in "Auditorium... I don't feel like going home either, I find myself angry wanting to break something." Taking his hand she pulled him walking to the auditorium as the teacher had asked Mini to stay for a little longer so she'll use her fashion powers to pick out the costumes. Once they entered the room she let go of Jayden's hand "Soooo... Do I get to see the changes you have made or is it a surprise?"
    Jayden
    Jayden

Post by Jayden Tue Apr 30, 2013 6:29 pm

"Alright then." He smirked as he felt her taking his hand. He intertwined their fingers as he followed her to the auditorium. Once they entered the room, he shrugged as he grabbed her waist lightly. "I don't know...It might just be a surprise." He grinned as he leaned in to kiss across her jawline lightly. "Unless you really want to." He mumbled letting her go as he walked over to the front. He jumped on the stage and looked around seeing the room the had to work with before sighing. "It's so dark." He rolled his eyes as he walked back-stage trying to see if he could find the light switch.
    The Mavors
    The Mavors

Post by The Mavors Tue Apr 30, 2013 6:36 pm

Mini was packing up all of her things before heading out the door to go home. Swinging her book bag over her shoulder, she closed her locker and turned around only to find her drama teacher. She couldn't help but roll her eyes when the teacher told her to stay after school. "Fine." She sighed as she dragged herself over to the auditorium. Texting her friends telling them she had to stay, she opened the door only to find herself with Hope. Or at least she thought it was just them two. Oh great. "What are you doing here?" She asked as she walked over to Hope thinking she was gonna be the only one in auditorium. "Fooling around?" She asked before looking up as the lights when on. "With someone,ey?" She raised an eyebrow with a smirk. "I didn't think of you as that type."
    Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Post by Hope Rivera Tue Apr 30, 2013 6:44 pm

Hope giggled as she felt his lips against her warm skin "Well, if I'm going to be Juliet and you changes some parts between the two love birds. I'll need to know my lines." she mumbled, rubbing her lips against his. Once he went in the back to flipped on some light she sat down, hearing the door opened. She quickly turned to see none other than Mini "I'm Juliet, duh." she rolled her eyes as she leaned back against the chair as Mini talked more "Well, there's a lot about me that you don't know." Hope glared at her wanting to be alone with Jayden as the lights flickered on she sided. "What are you even doing here in the first place? Are you even part of the play? You hate plays it's only her nerds and ugly bitches as you say."
    The Mavors
    The Mavors

Post by The Mavors Tue Apr 30, 2013 6:54 pm

"I wouldn't know, I made it to class late." She smirked in amusement since she liked the attitude of this girl. She just shrugged "Fair enough." She chuckled as she rubbed her nose.Something Mini was good at was faking smiles and laughs..so it was the same in this case. "OK well..No, I don't have a role in the actual play." She said as she nodded over to the stage before crossing her arms. "And...I still think plays are for nerds and ugly bitches..which I don't understand why the heck you are even participating." She raised her eyebrows..in a way, she was giving her a compliment. "In case you are wondering, I was forced into this..I am just making the costumes." She mumbled with a small shrug. "Not something I really want to do..but I have to bring my grade up so...making costumes is the thing that mostly fits me..why? Do you have a problem with me being here?" She asked with a smirk as she walked over to the stage since she needed to go back-stage to see what she has to work with. She flinched seeing Jayden as she stumbled a bit back. "Ohhh, I see." She grinned as she turned to look back at Hope. "Speaking of your little toy,huh?"
    Jayden
    Jayden

Post by Jayden Tue Apr 30, 2013 6:58 pm

Once Jayden found the switch, he turned it on as he glanced back seeing the light from afar. He sighed of relief before raising an eyebrow when he heard chattering. Walking back, he blinked seeing Mini before making a face at her. "What are you doing here?" He asked in a harsh tone. Yep, he defiantly felt like she was gonna make a mess of the play. Looking back at Hope, he rolled his eyes. Well...this wasn't gonna be fun..not with her around at least.
    Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Post by Hope Rivera Tue Apr 30, 2013 7:06 pm

Wait was Mini telling Hope she was pretty "Well, this play is important to a friend of mine." like she cared at all. Hope rolled her eyes standing up as she approached the stand "I have to give you props on your... Since of style." she mumbled the last part as her eyes wondered the room. Mini would have come in handy picking out cloths for Hope when she went undercover, styling her hair. She just knew that look best on a person without even knowing them. She fold her arms looking glancing down at the floor before reverting her eyes to Mini "Not if you make it my friend’s problem. Then you'll have me to deal with." Jayden can handle his fights but Mini was still human, plus Hope would love to smack this bitch around. Once Jayden walked out from the back room and Mini made her little comment about Jayden being her toy. Hope thought it would be the other way around as her blood boiled "I don't treat my friends as toys, Mini Mouse."
    The Mavors
    The Mavors

Post by The Mavors Tue Apr 30, 2013 7:21 pm

"Important? A play?" She raised an eyebrow before chuckling a bit. "Whatever...not like it's my business." She breathed out before turning her head as she heard Hope mumbled. "Yea, well..sense of style isn't useful when someone looks..ugly...luckily it's not the case with Juliet...but I don't know about Romeo." She rolled her eyes not knowing who would be playing Romeo. She has designed for many people,but some people just can't work it because of their appearances. Maybe this time it would be different seeing the cast was..decent. "Calm down there girl." She said as she reached for her phone,texting. "Not planning to start a problem with anyone here since I just want to get this shit hole over with." She grumbled,putting her phone back in her pocket. Seeing Hope looked pissed on the comment she made about Jayden, she raised an eyebrow. "Mm,pity." She smirked,tilting her head to the side. Looking back at Jayden, she sighed. "I am not going to explain how I got here..all you need to know is..I am here for the costumes." She pointed at him before sighing. "Alright! Seeing we will be working together for..whenever the play is..Let's start over..and I promise not to fuck it this time." She crossed her arms as she glanced at both Jayden and Hope. She didn't like the idea...but she just wanted to get the play over with.
    Jayden
    Jayden

Post by Jayden Tue Apr 30, 2013 7:27 pm

Jayden felt completely lost to the girls conversation before slightly glaring at Mini. "I never asked for a full story..just wanted to know why you where here." He mumbled "Not an interrogation." He rubbed the back of his neck and glanced at Hope with a confused expression. Looking back at Mini, he just shrugged. "It's not like we are the ones who started this...so it's all on you whether we can work together or not." He made a face at her and walked over to Hope.
    Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Post by Hope Rivera Tue Apr 30, 2013 7:37 pm

Hope turned around pulling her hair up into a messy bun as she glanced over at Jayden "You’re the director." Now if only they had someone to create the stage in his vision of course "Oh and your looking at Romeo, Mini." she mumbled not bothering to look back at the blonde. Taking a seat next to Jayden as he wrote in his notebook, she tried to take a peek smiling "You need me to keep an eye on the wicked witch?" she whispered in his ear grinning. Before he could say Mini called her name "What?" she rolled her eyes standing up on her feet and walked towards her.
    Jayden
    Jayden

Post by Jayden Tue Apr 30, 2013 7:45 pm

Jayden sighed feeling like he couldn't work in this type of environment as he walked off of the stage to sit down. Taking out his notebook, he continued to write down the script before looking at Hope from the corner of his eyes seeing she was trying to peek. He tilted his notebook in the opposite direction of her as he flashed a grin while shaking his head. After all, he wanted it to be a surprise. He slightly turned his head with a smirk at what she whispered in his ear before sighing when he heard Mini call out to her. He just looked back down at his notebook,trying to concentrate as he lifted his feet to the seat in front of him
    The Mavors
    The Mavors

Post by The Mavors Tue Apr 30, 2013 7:53 pm

Mini was about to continue to walk over to the back-stage before stopping when Hope pointed out Romeo. "Ohh..If that's the case...I guess I won't have a problem with making the costumes." She sighed of relief as she continued to walk to the back of the stage. She looked at the materials she had to work with as her fingers lightly brushed over the fabric before looking up at the costumes she could use. Pulling them out, she grimaced at how old they looked and threw them onto the floor as she continued to pull out. Not finding any, she put on her glasses as she walked over to the sew machine. "Hope!" She called out wanting to get her measurements first before she even started designing an outfit.Once she came, she chuckled. "It's about time! God, you can have you lovey dovey time later." She grinned.

School's Queen B - Page 2 Tumblr_lxk1tfnZZJ1r4kfic

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 6:02 am