Vengeance: AU

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vengeance: AU

3 posters

Continuous Mishaps

Jayden
    Jayden

Continuous Mishaps  Empty Continuous Mishaps

Post by Jayden Sat Apr 20, 2013 11:22 pm

Jayden finally got his car to work just in time to get to work. He walked in with his hands in his pockets as he glanced at the customers.They all looked like they were having a great time making him grow more mad. He jumped over the stand and looked at his mom. "I'll take care of them..you just go rest." He mumbled as he rested his forearms on the stand with one hand over his forehead. His mother noticed something was wrong and nodded hesitantly. "Alright. Are you sure you will be fine?" She asked placing a hand on his shoulder. "Yea. Just go." He mumbled as his mother left. He grabbed a bottle of whisky and groaned as he smashed it against the stand causing the bottom half to break before looking up at the gasps. He breathed out and was about to do it again but couldn't bring himself to do it.

Continuous Mishaps  Tumblr_lrmp2d6uEX1qbk0b8o1_250
    Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Continuous Mishaps  Empty Re: Continuous Mishaps

Post by Hope Rivera Sat Apr 20, 2013 11:31 pm

School was over so Hope started walking home, her fingers brushed the bottom of her lips as she was disgusted from the kiss. Sadly, she didn't get the chance to see the reaction on Jayden's face. She imminently stopped in her tracks "Alright. I'm handling this once and for all." she thought out loud, having to know what this feeling meant. 'i don't like him, i don't like him.' her mind keep repeating over and over like a record player, making her way to the blue moon pub. Pushing the doors she walked inside seeing there wasn't that many people inside. Taking in a deep breath she didn't want to confine him right now, he didn't look so hot. Hope slowly walked over towards the pool table resting up against it watching him now and then. Why she felt guilty and shamed? It was just a kiss like what they do, plus he doesn’t even care.
    Continuous Mishaps  Tumblr_m5div7t8Y71rr37y0
    Jayden
    Jayden

Post by Jayden Sat Apr 20, 2013 11:53 pm

As time passed, people began to head to their homes. He just continued to clean up the stand before seeing that mostly everyone was gone. "Come on people we are about to close!" He yelled just wanting the place to be emptied out already since he wanted to be alone. He breathed out a sigh with a frown as he walked around the stand to where the stools were as he grabbed the empty glass cups. His eyes averted to Neca as she walked passed him with a guy. "Well, I'll never see him again." He mumbled lowly before looking back down at the cups. He accidentally tripped making them all break into pieces as he groaned. "Fucking great. Another accident." He rolled his eyes as he walked over picking up the big glass pieces by hand.

Continuous Mishaps  Tumblr_mbxqx0GUFs1rng8zfo1_500
    Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Post by Hope Rivera Sun Apr 21, 2013 12:15 am

It was getting later and people were leaving. Hope still leaned against the wall watching Jayden until he dropped some glass. Sighing she walked over towards the bar stand "Hey, I like to order?" she asked, figuring to give him some trouble before asking to be alone with him. She needed to know what this feeling meant for it was driving her crazy. She tilt her head to the side as her long brown hair dangled off her shoulder. She hoped he wasn’t to upset so they don’t argue again, god forbid she smacks him again. Hope just wait there standing.

Continuous Mishaps  Tumblr_mhovh7zULi1qipyy2o1_r1_500
    Jayden
    Jayden

Post by Jayden Sun Apr 21, 2013 12:24 am

He walked over to throw them in a bin before sighing. "Seriously? Ordering right when it's about to close?" He mumbled and turned his head around quickly hesitating as he saw her stand there. He rubbed his neck,and walked behind the stand as he clear his throat. "What do you want?" He asked with a serious expression. "And I don't mean the drink." He said with a tone of anger. He turned his body around with his back facing her as he began to fix up the bottles. He really didn't need to do that,but he need some type of distraction to stop the bad vibe coming from both of them.

Continuous Mishaps  Tumblr_lvpcqn8oj71qdgumpo14_r2_250

Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Post by Hope Rivera Sun Apr 21, 2013 12:32 am

"Can we talk alone... Please, Jayden." she asked wanting to be alone with him. Maybe then she'll figure out that this feeling means and on the up side she didn't want their some what friendship to end. "Please Jayden I really need to ask you a few things. Then I'll be out of your hair forever if you wish. I just want to talk." her eyes saddened wanting him to say okay badly "Jayjay..." sensing the vibe coming off Jayden it made her wonder but shook the thought away.
    Continuous Mishaps  Tumblr_m5r6fltJZM1rng9rb
    Jayden
    Jayden

Post by Jayden Sun Apr 21, 2013 12:41 am

Jayden stopped organizing the bottles and turned his head. He thought about it for a moment before shaking his head. Why did she want talk? "Ask me? Why do you care what have to say about anything?" He raised his eyebrows as he now turned his body before leaning against a countertop. "After all you have your jock to go to,don't you? I'm sure he will be worried."He rolled his eyes before looking down. "I mean, anything can happen at this time of night." He mumbled as he looked back at her. "What's wrong with talking here? Mostly everyone is gone." He glanced around before raising an eyebrow at the name she called him. Jay Jay? What was that all about? He shook his head at the thought before sighing. "Just say what you want to say."

Continuous Mishaps  Tumblr_mbfse1aY0A1rw6nw6o4_250

Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Post by Hope Rivera Sun Apr 21, 2013 12:49 am

Ouch, that hurt but why could he even bring Jason up? "You acting like your jealous or something. That idiot dick isn't my boyfriend it was just a kiss, I didn't sing a paper stating I'm his girl." she said raising her arm giving him a 'what the hell' look. Licking her licks she kicked the back of her heel "Please if I died tonight thanks to some supernatural being. No one will notice I was gone." she nodded her head "Not even you." Hope mumbled to herself. "And to your question earlier is because.." she paused clinching on her jeans "I think I might have something for you Jayden."

Continuous Mishaps  Tumblr_m5cg80DGo61rr37y0
    Jayden
    Jayden

Post by Jayden Sun Apr 21, 2013 1:02 am

His eyes slightly widened before shaking his head. "Why would I be jealous? I just thought that-" He stopped and tucked in his lips. "Nevermind." He rolled his eyes before nibbling on his lower lip. "Whatever you say." He grumbled,crossing his arms on the stand. "Uh-huh..if you call your parents and Haylee no one." He breathed out trying to control his anger towards her. The thing is was that he didn't understand why he was getting worked up over a kiss. He back away from her at what she had to say and thought about it himself. Did he have feelings for her? He didn't want to admit it. "I think it's just your mind playing tricks on you." He pointed to his head "After all, I was your first kiss." He mumbled looking down. Why couldn't he say the same thing back to her? It was like his words were just slurring out even though he didn't mean them. He hesitantly moved his gaze to her.

Continuous Mishaps  Tumblr_lztjvgmzKl1qfh6b2o1_500
    Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Post by Hope Rivera Sun Apr 21, 2013 1:13 am

Haylee would miss her but that was one person "Please, the way I was raised. My dad's number one rule is that if anyone of us gets turned or possessed, to kill them without hesitating." Hope's father would kill her with in a blink of an eye if she got turned. So growing up knowing that rule a girl would think no one would care. She held in her breath of what he said as her mind began to possess it for a moment. Was it really just because of him being her first kiss? Her hands steadily shake as she licked her lips. Hope nodded her head "Y-Yeah. I guess your right stupid me. I'll get out of your way now." she turned around headed out towards the door pushing some of the person that was still there away.
    Continuous Mishaps  Tumblr_inline_mjd1j1H8Tj1qz4rgp
    Jayden
    Jayden

Post by Jayden Sun Apr 21, 2013 1:26 am

"What? That's..harsh." He grimaced at the thought of having to kill your own family member no matter what. He defiantly wouldn't be able to do that. He looked down at her hands as they shook before moving his gaze up when she licked her lips. "It's not stupid..it happens all the time." He lied before watching as she headed out the door. He looked down at the floor with disappointment. Why couldn't he just say it? It's just a simple sentence. He tucked his lips in before closing his eyes tightly. "Wait!" He called out before freezing for a moment. "Uh-" He glanced around before quickly coming up with just another excuse to keep her here. He didn't want her to leave. "I-umm...owe you." He mumbled as he took his wallet out. "For the-um..pizza?..yea! The pizza." He shrugged as he walked over to her. "And..sorry about earlier."

Continuous Mishaps  Tumblr_m269rm5nRW1qbk0b8o7_250
    Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Post by Hope Rivera Sun Apr 21, 2013 1:41 am

Once she reached her hand out to grab the door handle. Jayden called out as she turned her head "what?" she asked. As he talked about paying her back for the pizza she gave him a look. Really he stopped her just for pizza "You could have just slip that in the locker." he didn't have to stop her for that. There had to be more. She looked down at the floor kicking her boot with her other leg "You was only speaking the truth just in code. Really it's I'm an idiot to might be having this kind of feeling for you when clearly you have nothing for me." she shrugged "I'm not your type, I get it." Fells like they have relived that phrase somewhere?
    Continuous Mishaps  Elena-gilbert-nina-dobrev-tvd-Favim.com-372966
    Jayden
    Jayden

Post by Jayden Sun Apr 21, 2013 1:49 am

"Well...I would rather just give it to you up front since you are here." He mumbled taking the money he owed her from his wallet before placing his wallet back in the pocket of his pants. He looked at her for a moment as she spoke and nibbled on his lower lip with a shake of his head. "No,it's not that..it's just-" He stopped again having trouble putting his feeling into words ever since his ex died. He moved closer to her as he tried to think of a way to show her that he felt like there was something between them as well. He moved his hand to cup her neck before hesitantly looking at her. He slowly moved his head closer to hers with great hesitation before pressing his lips to hers softly. He lightly kissed her upper lip and pulled away not knowing if he got his message across.
    Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Post by Hope Rivera Sun Apr 21, 2013 2:04 am

She unfold her arms taking the money Jayden owned her "Well.. Thanks." she said. Hope wanted to get out of here and go home. She already made a fool of herself by telling Jayden her feelings and in returned he felt nothing. Her eyes looked up at him "Then what is it?" she questioned wanting him to just spill it. Then again men are harder at confessing their feelings. Hope hesitated at first her eyes looking into his green eyes "Jay?" she whispered. Their lips touched for a moment, opening her eyes half way Hope placed her hands over his. She leaned forward returning the kiss. The two teens stayed that way for what seemed like a long time until they both heard a woman's voice
    Continuous Mishaps  Damon-ElenaKiss3
    //Nica Smile
    Neca and Audrey
    Neca and Audrey

Post by Neca and Audrey Sun Apr 21, 2013 2:14 am

Neca came back to the bar after killing the man in the forest. She looked down at her clothes to make sure they were clean and grinned as she licked her lips. Opening the door to the bar, she looked at the ground as she ran her pinky on the corner of her lips. "Get ready for more interrogations from the police." She laughed as she looked up before quickly looking at the girl that was with him. "Did..I interrupt something? Because if I did...Psh! What am I saying? I don't care." She laughed with a shake of her head as she went to lock the doors of the bar. Once she placed the keys into her pocket, she turned around as she looked at the girl. "So..who is this..human of yours?" She asked with a small grin as she circled them.
    Jayden
    Jayden

Post by Jayden Sun Apr 21, 2013 2:18 am

Jayden smiled as she returned the kiss as he moved his hand to hold her hip. After a couple minutes, he pulled away when he heard Neca's voice making him a bit nervous. "Again?" He rolled his eyes as he moved stand in front of Hope just in case for protection. "I'm tired of being questioned by them." He grumbled. He glanced back at Hope as he grew nervous when he heard Neca locking the doors. "She is just a friend..her name's Hope." He breathed as he followed Neca's movement. "Why do you care? You already had your feast for the day."

Continuous Mishaps  Tumblr_m2vep1bCmg1qfh6b2o1_500
    Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Post by Hope Rivera Sun Apr 21, 2013 2:28 am

Hope pulled away looking up at Jayden with a smile before turning her head to see a woman walked in. Having Jayden stand in front of her, she looked over her shoulder at the werewolf chick. By the way she sounded, she hated humans desperately and even killed one moments ago. Hope ignored her hunter instances for once for Jayden's sake. She didn't want him mad at her cause she was just doing her 'job'. The werewolf chick had locked the doors making it hard for Hope to get out to avoid a fight between all three of them.

Continuous Mishaps  Tumblr_m5cg5r0Y2n1rr37y0
    Neca and Audrey
    Neca and Audrey

Post by Neca and Audrey Sun Apr 21, 2013 2:35 am

Neca just shrugged "No reason...just curious." She grinned as she stopped in front of Jayden before noticing that the girl looked like she was giving attitude. She frowned with a glare "Well, what are you planning to do with her....I think she knows about what I did..and we all know mom wouldn't like me being arrested because of a little rat telling the cops things." She raised her eyebrows with a smirk. "Then again, there is only one thing to do to avoid that..isn't there little brother?" She raised her eyebrows as she looked at Hope. "Now, is there anything you want to say before you get out of this world and onto the next?" She grinned as she grew her wolf claws out.
    Jayden
    Jayden

Post by Jayden Sun Apr 21, 2013 2:42 am

Jayden's eyes widened a bit before shaking his head. "Just drop it." He mumbled before groaning with a roll of his eyes. "STEP brother." He corrected and looked at Hope with a frown. "Neca, just fucking drop it..I-It's not like..she will do any harm!" He stuttered since he was telling a lie. She was a hunter..He opened his mouth to say something else before hesitating as he shook his head. "We are in the bar..you can't just kill a human here...then for sure we will all be arrested." He argued.Sure, it wasn't the best thing to say..but Neca was pretty intimidating when it came to the lives of humans.

Continuous Mishaps  Tumblr_m2vbt5FL431qfh6b2o1_500
    Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Post by Hope Rivera Sun Apr 21, 2013 2:54 am

Hope couldn't help but continue to glare at Neca is what Jayden called her. Her hand held brushing it against his wanting to tell him if she thought about attacker her. Hope won’t hold back even if she was Jayden's family if it means protecting her life. "Think I'm stupid enough to tell the cops about your little party and have a werewolf’s wrath handing over my head? No, thank you." she spoke in a cocky tone not showing any fear for Neca to sniff out. "And I would lessen to your brother cause he looks like she smart one here." she gave Neca a small smile before shifting her head towards Jayden "sorry." she mouthed.
    Continuous Mishaps  Tumblr_m5di4ww8zb1rr37y0
    Neca and Audrey
    Neca and Audrey

Post by Neca and Audrey Sun Apr 21, 2013 3:02 am

"I don't know..I think humans are just stupid in general." She shrugged with a chuckle before glancing at Jayden. "Ugh. As if, this guy can't make up his mind about crap!" She chuckled as she lightly slapped Jayden on the side of his head. "One minute he hates you..the next he likes you...one minute he is annoying..the next he is tolerable." She rolled her eyes "So I am not gonna listen to whatever he thinks if he can't even think straight!" She chuckled placing her hands on her hips.
    Jayden
    Jayden

Post by Jayden Sun Apr 21, 2013 3:09 am

Jayden looked back at Hope when she brushed her hand against his and shook his head. "I got this." He mumbled quietly to her before looking back at Neca. Realistically...he didn't know how to avoid her. He quickly glared at Neca when lightly smack the side of his head. "Stop it." He grumbled running a hand through his hair before he bit his lip with a frown. "Come on...it's not like she is doing any harm." He mumbled feeling self conscious. He grabbed a hold of Hope's hand tightly before pulling her away. "Try to hurt her and I will fight back." He warned as he walked away from Neca. He quickly pulled Hope over to the nearest door which was only for those who worked there and looked at her for a moment. "Sorry about that..." He breathed with a frown.

Continuous Mishaps  Tumblr_m2nwrfzioj1qfh6b2o1_500
    Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Post by Hope Rivera Sun Apr 21, 2013 3:23 am

Hope faked a smile at Neca "Awe, thanks. I'll be sure to remember you when I'm taking my idiot tests." she sarcastically said, rolling her eyes at the end. Hope wanted to, she really wanted to punch Neca in the face, for not only what she said but saying that stuff about Jayden. He wasn't selfish enough to put his family life on the line, that was Neca's doing. Being dragged away Hope pulled Jayden into a hug once they wasn't in site "Sorry about wanting to knock her into outer space." she said hugging him tightly "Your mom's not like that is she?" Hope just had to ask. She's already titled as 'big sister's snack of the day' what about mommy dearest. Hope pulled away looking at Jayden not sure if she wanted to go home. It was already dark and Neca might attack her just for the fun of it. “Do you know a place I can stay? I’m kind of worried about your um.. Sister.” She breathed out a chuckle as she folded her arms
    Continuous Mishaps  Tumblr_m5g14nzapi1r589g7
    Jayden
    Jayden

Post by Jayden Sun Apr 21, 2013 3:36 am

Once Hope pulled him into a hug, he smiled and wrapped his arms around her,hugging her back. "Eh, it's fine. I know the feeling..since I have to put up with her on daily basis." He breathed a hesitant chuckle. He thought about his mom for a moment and shook his head. "No, my mom is more..open-minded. It's because of her we started to go on the whole..eating only animals..diet." He chuckled with a feeling of relief. At least his mom was wise..but if she found out about a human hunter being with him then..that wouldn't end well. He looked at her as she pulled away. "Uhh.. honestly,no." He shook his head with a frown as he rubbed his chin. He would take her back to his place,but he didn't know how his family would react. Then again, they didn't have to know she was a hunter. "Well...maybe..it depends if you're willing."
    Hope Rivera
    Hope Rivera

Post by Hope Rivera Sun Apr 21, 2013 3:45 am

What a relief that his mother has more humanity in her. She chewed on the side of her lip, wondering what he might be thinking. Hope would take anything! Heck, she'll sleep somewhere they won’t dear to go from the smell. "Willing to what?" she said stepping closer towards him. Her mouth opened up as her eyes widen a little "Wait- Are you asking me to come stay at your house?" she asked. Sure, they don't know she's a hunter for now but would Neca throw a fit smelling Hope around the house. And that means sleeping in his room. "Sure, if your sister doesn't try eating me in my sleep."
    Continuous Mishaps  Tumblr_inline_mgmeoyHUaL1ruu3yh

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 2:00 am