Vengeance: AU

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vengeance: AU

2 posters

Harsh words traded

Harsh words traded  - Page 2 Empty Re: Harsh words traded

Post by Guest Mon Apr 22, 2013 3:10 am

"Sounds pretty sucky, I'm sorry," she shrugged, not knowing what else to say. She couldn't relate at all, since she didn't have bipolar herself. "No, you're right. I completely understand," she breathed out a sigh. In a way, she was glad he understood her on some level. As much as she loved Hope, her friend couldn't relate to her much in regards to who she was. Whereas Jayden knew how much of a struggle it was to keep their species low key and out of the human eye. "So, you said you were going to try and fix Morty, right?" she asked, tilting her head. If there was one class she hated and was willing to skip at any cost, it was sport. It wasn't really her thing, even though she was actually good at it. The bad thing about being an angel was, you were almost too good at everything. She always had to concentrate on controlling herself, on trying to make herself seem like a bad player. "Do you mind if I come with? I promise to keep quiet and stay out of your way and whatever, I just--" she glanced over her shoulder. "I can't really play volleyball..." she mumbled, raising her brows at him, not really expecting him to understand. Heck, she didn't even expect him to agree to letting her come along, she was just willing to ask anyway.

Harsh words traded  - Page 2 Tumblr_lma2vvzty71qhfn1xo1_500

//slaps sign out of gif.
    Jayden
    Jayden

Post by Jayden Mon Apr 22, 2013 3:22 am

"Don't give me any special treatment though." He grimaced already hating the fact of her saying she is sorry as in she is sorry he has to deal with it. "Oh yea." He nodded almost forgetting about it. "But I think in the end I will have to wait for my sister..she is a better mechanic than me." He mumbled with a slight sigh. He wasn't much of a patient person to wait for someone. He raised an eyebrow when she asked about going with him before following her glance at the girls setting up. "You can't?" He asked and shrugged. "No, I don't have a problem with it at all." He smiled "I am not a sports person either.Not that I can't play it." He mumbled as he began to walk back to his car. "It's more like...it's just not my style." He mumbled with a roll of his eyes. "Especially since...if you hadn't notice..I don't make friends with the jocks or any kind of athlete." He shrugged. It's not that he had something against them. It's more like..they have something against him and others that makes him not want to be involved with them. Besides, his passion was writing not sports. As he walked over to the parking lot, he couldn't help but look over at the jocks with a look of irritation.

Harsh words traded  - Page 2 Tumblr_lza9x3ZBKr1r0frfb

Post by Guest Mon Apr 22, 2013 3:33 am

At his grimace, she smirked. "Wasn't planning on it," she assured him. She had to admire that though, she had found that a lot of people with illnesses or disorders tended to milk the attention. To use it in order to get their own way. "Your sister's a mechanic?" she asked, her eyebrows raised in surprise and admiration. It wasn't every day you heard of a female mechanic, even in this day and age. At his question, she shook her head. "It's not really that I can't play. I mean, I'm not bad at sport or anything, it's just that... if I play, I'll just come across as even more of a freak, because of what I am--" she paused, feeling like the she couldn't really explain it. "N-never mind, it's difficult to explain," she mumbled. She smiled at him once he agreed, glad to know he wouldn't find her annoying or anything. "Yeah I kind of noticed, the other day. In the locker room," she chuckled. "No one really gets along with the jocks, unless you're a prep," she rolled her eyes. "You should've seen them all at the beach, ugh," she glared at them all as they walked towards his car.

Harsh words traded  - Page 2 Tumblr_m1uzpjkiXf1r5tdn1
    Jayden
    Jayden

Post by Jayden Mon Apr 22, 2013 3:46 am

"Good to hear that. Usually when people hear about my disorder they somehow start being..'understanding'" He rolled his eyes hating when that happens because sometimes he can be wrong,yet they just give him pity in a nice way. It gets annoying after a while. "Yep." He nodded "She knows a whole lot about it,but the other mechanics don't take her seriously..so that's why she works in the family business." He mumbled. It was true. They always tried to 'help' her and show her the 'right' way in fixing things. "Sooo..you're so good that you can't play..I guess that makes sense." He chuckled at how that sounded. "And thanks for that clue." He mumbled with a small smirk. Once they made it to his car, he opened the driver's seat door and popped the hood open. Closing it, he raised the hood and looked at her. "Well, I was at the beach...but I don't remember a thing." He chuckled sheepishly. "But I can imagine." He mumbled with a sigh. "You aren't the 'usual' girl are you?" He raised an eyebrow with a small smirk.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 8:51 am